Breech
How long do they give your baby to switch before they plan to give you a c section? And is it common for babies to be breech until a certain gestation? Thanks.
It is common for babies to be breech- some turn right at the 'last moment'.  It really depends on your doctor, how long they will let you go for- some will let you go longer.  Also, there are many resources out there to try to help turn the baby.  Some doctors will go for this and other's won't- I'd recommend looking up some resources on that and having a conversation with your doctor to see where their expectations lie on this.  Good luck!
I was pregnant with twins and one of them was breech up until labor. I was having labor contractions and went to the doctors and they said I had to get a c section. I told them to wait. And what do you know by the time it was time to push both had heads down. Pushed them out naturally with no meds. Beautiful.