Can this be implantation bleeding
Ok so about a week ago i started spotting for about three days. it was very light. One day went by then i had bleeding for two days bright red. Then another day passed and light spotting again but this time light brown with some tissue. it was off and on for two days. While all this was going on i had no cramping and no pain. I did have some lower back discomfort and pelvic pressure but was not in sort of pain. this happened 6 days before my actual period was due. before and after i have breast tenderness, fatigue, peeing every five or ten mins. Sorry if tmi. i have taken one pregnancy test in mid afternoon and it came out negative. One more thing i have been feeling a lot of flutters in lower abdomen but i thought it was gas bubbles but no gas would ever come. I have a dr appointment in two weeks. just looking for some insights to this. I have no ideas so i am just trying to prepare myself for thr worst i guess. I would like to be pregnant. Thanks for the time.
even if you were pregnant its way too early for you to be feeling the baby kick. The baby is the size of a pea.
and doesn't have moving arms or legs yet. Since your period is 6 days away it could be that your period is going to start. I would wait to test until you miss your period.