Did anyone have a more intense pregnancy with your second?
I have a 4 year old boy. Pregnancy and labor went smoothly.natural no medications.
This pregnancy I am almost 27 weeks with a girl,my pelvic bone feels like it is shattering anytime I walk,I haven't gained any weight although I am measuring normal at the dr,and now I'm sitting at the 3 hour glucose screening freaking out that I could have GD which scares me even more because my plan was to have an unmediated natural birth again which could potentially be off the table...someone give me some hope!!!!
My daughter is 4 and she was a easy pregnancy and good labor. Long but good. I'm almost 28 weeks with a boy and my goodness my pelvic bome hurts all the time.  Your bones are softening for labor so it will hurt more down there plus the weight of your uterus and your baby pushing down doesn't help either. I haven't gained weight as well. I failed the first test for gd and failed the second too but 2 out of 3 tests were normal so my doctor isn't too concerned other than talk to the dietition. I got the call and just broke down and cried. For the gd just do what you need to do to make sure you and the baby are both healthy.
That's how I was I got the call and just started crying. I felt like I did something wrong but I eat healthy and walk daily woth my son.the Dr says the healthiest person could get GD..i just never thought it would be me,as I'm sure everyone says ya know. Hope you have a smooth delivery as well!
I was shocked when I got the call but my family reassured me if he was really concerned he would have asked me to come in asap and start medication but he didn't and just told me to keep eating how I am. Hope everything goes well for you too and you have a smooth labor. Well as smooth as labor can be
I definitely have more pressure with my second than I did with my first. Try some pelvic tilts--they really help to alleviate pelvic pain and can help baby shift to a more comfy position. I'm also waiting for glucose test results. Wishing you the best!
Yep definitely noticing the difference with my second bub. Braxton hicks are more intense the second time around. Plus added pressure causing my tailbone to ache. I also have GD again. First bub was born little and this bub is measuring a week ahead. Still got 14 weeks to go.
I am sorry but what is DG ?
GD is gastric diabetes. A type of diabetes that can happen during pregnancy
I had GD with my first and I was insulin dependant. It did not affect my labor. I would have done it without an epidural if it hadn't been 100% back labor and the fact I had been up for 3 days. Natural birth with 1hr pushing (due to het being face-up and not wanting to flip over)