Finding out the sex make everything more real?
I'm currently 22weeks pregnant with my second child. It all still seems so surreal.. I haven't posted anything to fb and only people I'm close with know, I'm just wondering if this and the fact that we didn't find out the sex is why it kinda doesn't feel real? I can feel baby moving but each week goes past, and it's hard sometimes to fathum that I will have a baby in a few months.
I'm right there with ya. I don't feel pregnant at all and it makes me sad because I was all about it with my first. However, I'm 19 weeks and went in for a gender sono and I was so excited and emotional finally seeing the baby on a sono. We got a sealed envelope with the gender and are having a party tomorrow to open it. I think after that it will feel much more real.
I feel like it's the second baby part. Me and all my friends are pregnant with our seconds and we all agree. We often forget we are even pregnant. I feel like it will be more special next week once I own what I'm having.
What are you having?
It probably has alot to do with the fact that I'm so busy with my son and step daughter that I haven't really put alot of thought into it. Bub is always moving and kicking to remind me that its there. But still hasn't like 'sunk in'