Morning sickness-boy/girl?
Anyone out there that can shed any light on the morning sickness meaning boy/girl? I have only been pregnant with girls. I got horrible morning sickness with all of them. This time, even though I am only about 8 weeks, I really have none, other than occasional nausea that comes and goes. Nothing like the vomiting episodes I had with my daughters. I am hopeful! I have read that even some scientific studies have proven that morning sickness is linked more to girls than boys. Any of you experienced this as truth? I want a boy so bad, but I will love another daughter just as much. Just thought the lack of morning sickness might mean something (:
i have two boys and i had no morning sickness with my oldest. very mild with my second am only 7 wk 3 dys and its been horrible and its all day no morning just all day long. and so exhausted and tired its just horrible. I hope it goes away after 12 weeks because i dont want to feel so horrible. I love being preggers but this one I cant wait till all the bad feeling goes away. from the vomiting to the nausea and the constipation and now the diarrhea its one thing after another. am ready for (her, I hope) to be nice to her mommy.\
I found out about my pregnancy 4 days prior to missing my period because I just felt so miserable. I am a flight attendant and i was just BLAAAA!! and my co-worker was like your pregnant and since we had started trying mid July. well.... Wala.....
hope it helps for all of you out there. As well as I. I can only sit and wait. lol
I threw up every single day and lost 18lbs and it was a boy! So you def get sick with boys too.
My mom had no sickness with all us girls 4 of us, ad my sister has a boy n a girl n had no ms with either but I've had plenty with mine n don't know the sex
I am about 7.5 weeks pregnant and i have been nauseas from about my 5 week, on the verge of vomiting all the time. I am 35 yrs old and this will be my first child. I REALLY REALLY hope i am not going to have morning sickness for much longer, as i cant concentrate at work, cant handle most smells, dont enjoy food anymore, and been taking nasuea homoepathic tablets, drinking ginger, trying EVERYTHING, and nothing helps. I dont mind if it's a boy or a girl, just as long as it's a healthy baby.
I have been SO MISERABLY SICK since 6wks. I am 8 weeks now, and I found relief in the form of UNISOM. THE DOXYLAMINE ONE. I read it was safe to take. Does anyone else have any experience with this? I skipped it two days ago, because I didn't want to take anything prego, but I couldn't even hold down water. I Just want to make sure I am not doing any harm, it is just so hard to deal with the morning sickness. It can break my spirit pretty bad.
yeahh! i had no morning sickness at all threw the last 31 weeks and i just found out today i am having a boy. cant wait to see my baby :)
When was pregnant with my son I got sick twice the whole time after that I was fine with no morning sickness at all. But, being pregnant the second time I am getting sick on daily basis and my stomach is very sensitive to certain smells.
I am 11 weeks and i have been sick at first i thought i had a flu.My sickness starts towards evening and night am so pick with food i threw up like crazy i cant explain. with my son i didnt even feel i was pregnant unless i touched it!!
1st pregnancy I had no morning sickness, had a boy
2nd pregnancy I had no morning sickness, had a girl
3rd pregnancy, I am only 5 weeks, and I am so sick I cant even get off the lounge. Any clues what this means? Maybe twins????
this is my third pregnancy and i'm carrying differnt i had two boys and showed in the front this time i'm showing all around can this mean a girl also i had dizzy spells with the boys i only had morning sickness and stomach aches with this one. we would love to have a girl but will be happy with another boy as long as it  is healthy. i'm now 16 weeks and find out in 3 weeks
Oh my goodness this topic is ancient but so interesting! Thanks to everyone for their info. It took me an hour to read it!!  Maybe someone can collect all the data and do a study on if it really does determine the baby's gender lol. With my daughter I was considerably ms up to about 16 weeks. This is my second pregnancy and I feel even worse than I did with my first pregnancy. Not sure if that means another girl or not. It does seem though from info posted here that ms often means a girl.  i'll let you know when I find out. My mom had 3 of us, two girls and a boy and no ms for any of her pregnancies.    
I too have had no morning sickness (12 weeks along and my first) but I am hoping for a girl. This topic is very interesting and fun to read all the posts. We are not going to find out the sex so I will have plenty of time to wonder. I realized the other day that if we do have a boy it will be the only way for my husbands family name to be passed down There are no other boys in the family. This is making the idea of boy vs. girl a little bit more tolerable : )
Its different for everyone. I think it all reflects on your own hormone levels prior to pregnancy. I was sick with my son, couldn't stand meat at all. My sister in-law had to be medicated thats how bad her morning sickness was for 9 months...she had a boy, her second pregnancy she was sick first 3 months and was ok for the rest. I'm four months pregnant now and haven't been sick at all...I.m eating everything in sight :S
This is my first pregnancy. I am at 5 weeks now +-. I am very excited but very scared in the same breath. I don't know what to expect.& I am scared of giving birth. Is giving birth as horrible and painfull as the process sounds?
I think its different for each woman, i usually get terrible sick when i get my periods due to the slight rise in testoserone ;1st pregnancy i was really sick from week 4 till 19wks. i had hyperemis G, i had a boy. 2nd baby i wasnt sick at all  [never vomit nor nausea], had a girl. 3rd pregnancy  terribly sick again had a boy. 4th pregnancy never sick again got a girl, so i will say it depends on the woman and her reaction to the growing  baby.
I was extremely sick when I was pregnant with my son but this time I just get occasional nausea. I'm hoping for a girl! Maybe I'm backwards :)
iv had 3 boys and have and no morning sickness thro out eny of my pregnaceys and now pregnant with my 4th im 10 weeks and have had no morning sickness so im gutted cos im thinking its gona be anuther boy and would be nice to have a baby girl.dnt think im ever gona have a girl.x
oh my gosh. I am dying to know if I will have a boy or a girl. It's too early I guess. I am now 14 weeks, and I know I still have to wait other 4 weeks at least to know for sure, that is if the baby cooperates in my next ultrasound.
I would love to have a baby boy, but if it's a girl I will love her as much. As long as it's a healthy baby I will be extremely happy.
my friends was horribly sick her whole pregnancy and she had a boy, idk what im having yet im only 7 weeks, i looked up that heart rate under 140 is a boy, my babys heart beat was 125, i hope i have a boy, lemme know if your heart rate and babys sex didnt add up thank you :)
Totally opposite for me. With my first pregnancy I was very sick with morning sickness up until my third trimester. I had a boy. This time I just get a little nauseous. We're hoping for a girl!!!!!!
With my son I had real bad morin sickness throw put my hole pregnancy an now dis is my second pregnancy an I have not had no morin sickness at all just a little nauseous an iam 8wks I hope dis is a girl
I was absolutely moody,emotional, and sick during BOTH my pregnancies=2 boys...uuugghh..i hated it! All i wanted to eat was meat,cheese,pickles,buff fingers and drink milk. I'm now like 8 weeks prego w/our 3rd and besides being exhausted,i dont even feel pregnant...i crave salad,pasra,fruits ans sweets...so im praying we'll finally get our girl!! cause w/my boys,my head was in the toilet every night:( but they were worth itt..lol... goodluck!
I had no morning sickness my first pregnancy. I had a boy. I thought women who complained of morning sickness were weak or faking it for attention. LOL!
RIght now, I am 8 weeks pregnant and have been sick every day for a week... all day... blah!
my first baby she was a girl and now am pregnancy i wont i boy what should i do
With my first i was sicker then a dog my whole pregnancy.. Boy 2nd i had morning sickness before i got a positive ept, didnt last but a few weeks. another boy. 3rd no morning sickness yet, hoping for a girl but will be happy with watever
Haha its so much fun to read this blog !!! From what i believe is: If u feel heavy on ur left stomach right when u have conceived its a girl and vice versa; which came true with me. I never had any morning sickness though and I have a beautiful girl!!
I'm 15 weeks pregnant with my 5th child....I have all girls....this has been my worst one with nausea....with my first 3 none...my last some...some...but not as much as this....so I think that nausea has nothing to do with it....well for me....I'll find out what I'm having next week..
Well I am the opposite to you, I have 4 sons and with all of them I was very tired and weak and giddy most of the time I was unable to even go out because whenever I would try and go out and walk anywhere I would always becoming very flushed and my face would pulsate then I would see stars shortly after that I would lose my hearing and everything would go black.  I would have to sit down no matter where I was and wait for everything to go back to normal but I never actually lost consciousness. but I did gain alot of weight as I was always eating I loved food with them and had no control. I was pregnant again last year but sadly miscarried at 10 weeks so I never knew the sex of the baby but I was full of energy I was running up and down with my kids and their friends to the park thoughout the summer playing rounders and football with them and was so happy the only thing was that I couldnt stand the smell of food so I believe I lost a little girl. Now I am 11 weeks pregnant and I feel sick all the time I have this nasty non metallic taste in my mouth all the time cant even stand to brush my teeth as the tooth paste make me sick I cant eat anything everything makes me sick even down to the smell of washing powder and washing up liquid which I loved the smell of whist preggers with my boys I even had a craving to eat it and did taste it {washing powder} with my first son ;-o ...so I am wondering if its a little girl I'm carrying but I have ages to wait... so do you know what you're having now? ...hope that you get your little boy  
This really gives me a hope. Im desperate for a boy and I started with PG and Morning sick ness. I had it for my first time too and had a daughter..I was worried that same symptoms both times cause same gender. But your case is a good example to soothe me. I hope I am having a boy.
I have two children and would like a girl, I've been looking and found a document that has some techniques to have female or male, but i dont not if they work or not, some of you already tried? the document is in the site http://babygender.net16.net
I am 7 weeks pregnant with my second. With my first, the pregnancy was a breeze. I had no morning sickness or nausea. Turns out it was a baby girl!!!! This pregnancy is slighty different. I get a little sick in my stomach after eating but I feel like I want to eat all the time. I'm starting to believe it's a baby boy this time around. I am also extremely tired but I have heard that is due to second pregnancy. Hoping for a baby boy! I feel really confident about it. Just hope this sickness doesn't turn into something worse : / Good luck to all you moms to be out there. Hope your wishes come true!
i read all the discussion...very interesting blog....am having two daughters, vth both of them i was having terrible morning sickness, ths tym no ms at all...hope to have a boy
same here i had 2 boys and i was so sick both times...i hear alot of people who had girls say they had no morning sickness at all. so i dont think its the sex of the baby that makes you sick or not
baby 1 boy, just a lil morning sickness but loved food
baby 2 boy, no morning sickness and loved food
baby 3 undetermined 12 wks and sick as hell... nausea all day long since i found out about pregnancy.... this is so brutal.. props to all you mothers who suffered throughout the whole pregnancy.. real inspiration... but ugh.. just want to know if it is a healthy boy and GIRL!! :)
I'm 6 weeks pregnant. The first baby was a boy and didn't have morning sickness at all. But this one I'm always tired and morning sickness is killing me. Don't know but I think its a girl. Good luck mothers
I had a by the first time and had horrible morning sickness that lasted for months. I was losing weight because all i could keep down were crackers...ive never been so sick in my life....im pregnant again and am 7 1/2 weeks have been extremely sick for past 2 days but other than that ive felt great just tired...hope this mean a girl! I dont think its true that alot of morning sickness means a girl but ive heard that both ways that alot means a boy and i had alot and had a boy...my mom says her pregnancies with 3 different girls were easy and she felt great and with my brother it was miserable, alot of sickness, weight gain, swelling, etc...
Hey, I don't mean to discourage you or anything, I hope you have a boy as you are wanting... but my experience has been different. I have a baby girl who is almost a year old now. Will be celebrating her first bday in a few weeks. :) But I had a perfect pregnancy with her, no morning sickness, no nothing! I had a hard time believing I'm pregnant, that is how good it was. Now I'm 12 weeks along with my husband and I's second baby... in those first 3 months I have experienced only 2 hours!! of nausea total and didn't even through up. Just bad headache with it, and went away after 2 hours. So I'm wondering, too if it's another girl since it's so similar to my first pregnancy??? I was surprised that so many ppl experienced the opposite. Who know we might be expecting a boy! :)
I had three pregnancies so far this is my fourth one now...its not true that you only vomit with girls. I had terrible vomitting with boys but truely i was sick all nine months with girl.
At the moment i am five weeks pregnant having no sign of vomitting only sore boobs and slight constipation.
My first pregnancy I had bad hyperemesis from 6 weeks pregnant right up until 15 weeks thankfully it subsised 1 week later I found out I was having a girl.    2nd pregnancy yet again really bad hyperemesis unfortunatly I suffered a M/C at 9 weeks now I'm on my 3rd pregnancy I have bad morning sickness but it only started at 7 weeks but its nothing like I had last 2 pregnancies I am hoping for a boy but just because your morning sickness is different it means nothing morning sickness is caused by lack of protien because baby is taking all your goodness it leaves you feeling sickly hungry however if your not having morning sickness just means the ammount of protien your eating per day is high
I had seven kids. 6 boys and 1 girl. I was sick with everyone of them. Throwing up all the time. Now I'm 9 weeks and 2days pregnant. I feel sick but no throwing up with this one.
I guess it is different with everyone. I had terrible morning sickness with my son- it was so bad that had to get IV's for my dehydration due to vomiting. I don't believe it determines gender. The most accurate way to find out a babys' gender is from the  ultrasound. But good luck to you, I hope you get your baby boy! :-)
I have 4 girls & have not had morning sickness at all with any of my pregnancies.
I had no morning sickness with my first two ( both boys) I'm now 9 weeks pregnant with my third and have had horrible sickness! Hoping for a girl :)
I was so sick with both of my boys, my first son i was 155lbs and i lost 25lbs, with my second i was also sick with him, I'm pregnant now and i do believe I was going to have twins because i was sick all the time a weak and didn't eat much and after the bleeding for two days it was like i was full of energy and not that much sickness going on and I am still pregnant. From what i hear not all pregnancies are the same.
I have 2 boys and was sick for the first 6.5 months with my first one and 5 months with my second....I lost weight both times and never gained by the time I had them....both were healthy and over 8 lbs...I also had really bad heartburn with both....I am now 17 weeks tomorrow with our 3rd child....I have still been sick but not as bad....I can eat anything and not get heartburn!! I am hoping for my little girl to complete our family.....(would love another boy the same but I think every women wants and hopes for a girl...so the no heartburn is the only difference I've had so far.....
Has anyone ever have a tech tell them that its 80% chance you are have a boy or girl...then they go back for and check again and tell you that its girl or boy for sure but then it turn out to be boy or girl when you have your baby.
I had a boy horrible horrible morning sickness first 4 no that after that nothing
I am pregnant with my 3rd pregnancy , first too was girls craved tangfastics and beetroot, I'm only 6 weeks and I started off having a taste for pizza and pork pies with cheese and now I have lost my appetite completly even tho I feel hungry and can't physically eat, also no morning sickness at all just tired and headaches every now again , really hoping for a boy . Could this be a boy . Anyone else had this
Baby gender before the birth and conception.
Baby gender by photo of parents only.
To do this I have a group at facebook.
Group is called Baby gender by parents photo
hi im feeling sick on my 3rd one and I had this on my last two but its onli when I eat something tho so can anyone help me and I always having really bad pains in my stomach too thanks if anyone can give me advice. . .