Only week 5...
I'm at week 5 and found out only the other day I was pregnant, first baby and I can't stop worrying about everything lol but the thing I do worry about and I know this sounds terrible and vain but I'm worried about the weight gain, I was just in the middle of doing a diet which I obviously can't continue because it was a bit of a crash diet so I've devised a healthy eating plan to minimise weight gain, looking at tips they give you for pregnancy online etc - plenty of veg and all. And I plan to continue to exercise like I was previously. I was just wondering am I being totally vain or do others worry about this too?
I think its fair to say most of us think of this i know i did last time i was pregnant and now. But at least your thinkin of the baby n not continueing on a crash diet. Slimmin world is mommy to be friendly. Good luck  
Plenty of women worry about it- but it's good to keep yourself in check and keep perspective.  You are growing a new little human- and it's an amazing process!  Be responsible with what you eat- eat healthy, reasonable portions- don't pay attention to the scale.  Congratulations!