Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community
Spotting in early pregnacy

A community of expecting mothers (25 to 34 Years Old) offering support through pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Spotting in early pregnacy

So I have been spotting for 10 days a brownish color not enough for a liner or pad. Doc didnt seem to concerned my appt is next week. Im 5 weeks 5 days and have had 2 mc and 2 beautiful children im trying not to worry but I cannot help it anybody else have this?
I had a lot of discharge when I was pregnant with all 3 of my children. If doctor doesnt seem to concerned I wouldn't worried about it. And a hugh congrats to u on ur new baby
i had some spotting with this pregnancy at around 7 weeks only lasted 2 days tho and maybe 2-3 times, i say just wait to see what the dr says. hope all goes well. the only time i had that much spotting was when i was miscarrying and had an ectopic, don't mean to scare you, but i also know a few ppl who had spotting and bleeding throughout the entire pregnancy off and on and baby was fine.
Thanks I'm trying to think positive and hope all is well because I'm very excited about our last baby :)
This is my 3rd, and for about 2-3 weeks it was on and off spotting. I'm 11w3d and heartbeat is great!! Prayers, no worries and Congrats!!
So I'm still spotting....my appt is this wednesday it's still only when I wipe but it's red now and has been for the past 5 days no pain and still not enough to see on pad or liner. Called dr when it changed colors and they said to come in if it turns into period like flow if not wait for appt. Im inclined to believe I'm miscarrying again and I wont see a heartbeat but my husband is holding out for a christmas miracle will let you know how it turns out please pray for me:(
So hoping all will be ok for you.....................its horrible playing the 'waiting' game, but i really hope its nothing serious, although im a little concerned it has turned red now, please let us know the outcome:)
So as of right now doc said I'm still pregnant still waiting on call with hcg numbers go back tomorrow for 2nd draw they still dont seem overly concerned even though it's red and this is now the 18th day of spotting idk my hopes are still low visit was very disappointing:(
So I had emergency surgery last night to remove my tube I had an 8 week fetus growing in it I now have one tube and 2 ovaries I wish my doctors would of done more to figure it out before we got to this point but we will resume trying in a couple months thanks for your concerns
Hollus commented on TinaR10's status
Hollus commented on Sheaby's status
Hollus commented on Shannon79's status
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy