Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community
Stroller for compact car

A community of expecting mothers (25 to 34 Years Old) offering support through pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Stroller for compact car

So, my car is a 2 door VW Golf.  Does anyone have any suggestions on a stroller that would fit in the car?  They all seem so big.  My husband's car won't work.  He has a 2 seater truck.
I'm wondering the same thing, we have a corolla...maybe we'll just have to carry our babies all the time :)
Baby jogger city mini!
Haha...get a new car! Trust me....I've had a 2 door hatchback Hyundai Accent for 4 yrs now and it was hell lol can't wait to get a four door
Unfortunately, a new car is not an option at this point in time.  Thanks for your responses.
You can get the small cloth strollers, they are short though, so I wouldn't use them long term for like runs or anything cause they can kill your back.But are great for short trips.
You might want to look into the baby trend Snap N Go stroller. It uses the infant car seat with the handle that you see most people carrying the baby around in, so it is very compact, but there is no seat so you will be switching to an umbrella stroller as soon as the baby wants out of the car seat (around 8 or 9 months). I'm getting this one, but just because it is lighter and easier for me to use when I am by myself.
You might want to consider a sling or a Snuggi or something like that to carry baby. I had a stroller with my first but I rarely took it anywhere. It was too much of a pain.
I have a Chicco travel system and its a smaller set. You can get just the car seats and they fit in one on them snap n go things. But my car seat is smaller and the 2nd safest in the us so that's why I got it!
umbrella stroller
i dont have that problem as i have a 97 lincoln town car i could fit a couple bodies in the back of it lol
You have to check out the new Chicco Echo... It's a deluxe umbrella ar//stroller it reclines in 5 positions so its perfect for s small baby & and up til they're like 4 yrs. Old. So you'll only have to buy one stroller. I'm pregnant with #4 so I know how big & frustrating the travel systems are. I bought my chicco echo from Target $99.. they come in 6 diff bright colors! I just used it for the first time at the zoo with my 3 yr old & LOVE it, it light & steers perfect. I'll be using it for my newborn too! Check it out online now, I promise you will be happy.
KeeLolo commented on KeeLolo's status
45 mins ago
PreguntonaPensativa added the Pregnancy Tracker
PreguntonaPensativa is WORRIED :( Comment
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy