Pregnancy: Ages 25-34 Community
probably tmi

A community of expecting mothers (25 to 34 Years Old) offering support through pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

probably tmi

Those of you that already have children. Does it feel really awkward when your hubby tries to get sex while your toddler is coming in and out of the room.and climbing up on the bed. I can't explain to him that I.don't feel comfortable with it and he needs to stop. Now he's stormed out cause he can't get none. And does the whole "gonna get even less once this next baby gets here" attitude. Now I've got a grumpy moody man on my hands all day.  Yay for.me.
I understand what you're saying. Everytime the child leaves the room he wants to start again but you're scared the child will come back in and you're not in the mood anymore. Honey he's just feeling neglected. Try and make some special time for the two of you to let him know you still want him. Or if your toddler will sit down to a movie then put one on and get a quickie in. Good luck. I have the opposite problem but good luck:-)
He's incredibly immature.  I do have friends whose toddlers "walked in on them" and they immediately stopped and it is kind of a funny story but kind of embarrassing but it does happen.

For a man to want to continue with sex when a child is sitting right there is very odd.  You can actually have your child taken away by CPS for purposely having sex in front of him - obviously this isn't true if the child walks in and you stop.

Your toddler shouldn't be exposed to watching the two of you having sex.  You know that.  Next thing,  he'll be simulating sex with other toddlers because kids are programmed to imitate parents.  Usually,  it's cute.  In this case,  it's cause for CPS to come and investigate.
Oh no I've written it sounding completely wrong. Please don't think that my hubby would even dream of continuing if our little one walked in. It's bot how i.meant to explain.it at all.
I don't want people to take it the wrong way. :(
Thats a much better way of explaining it. Thank you. Our chances to make love are very limited at the best of times. But there is no way we would.continue with our bub in the room. Thanks for explaining it a bit better for me  charhelm
Not a problem. I only know because I've been there before lmao
Why not wait until toddler is asleep? We usually get a chance once ours is in bed and before we start dinner so we're not too tired. You just need to find a time that suits you both. Some alone time will do you both good. Can your toddler stay over with grandparents? Its not easy but it does get easier x
jnnfr282 commented on Any good stories abou...
1 hr ago
renae176 commented on jenjen08's status
1 hr ago
Mi2015 joined this community
Welcome them!
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy