Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community
12 days late

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

12 days late

I am 12 days late on my period. 2 negative HPT that I did when I was 7 days late. I have constent wetness which always feels like ive come on but its always white discharge. Sore breasts and mild period like pains. Could i still be pregnant! Please help! I am normally as regular as clock work on my cycle.
Those were the symptoms I had
My sister was on birth control pills and  had her period for the first 5 months of pregnancy and every urine test she took came out negative it wasn't until she took a blood test that she found out she was pregnant. If you have sex without a condom there is ALWAYS a possibility of being pregnant no matter what  you do.

You sound like you're pregnant. Take one more home test, if it turns out to be negative and your period still no where to be seen, go to the doctor and take a blood test. Sometimes you dont have enough hCG and home test cant pick such low amount.

Good luck!
Thank you, i forgot to include that the method used during sex was 'withdrawal' so chances should be unlikely that i am but who knows
Actually chances can be high. The "withdrawal" method isn't very affective. 1-Because sometimes man cant hold it and end up ejaculationg insde the woman
2- You can still get pregant even if he pulled out on time, because sometimes  the pre seminal fluid (pre-***) can carry spermatozoids.
Take a nlood test my sis took so many pee test n it came out neg..until she took the blood test it came out positive