Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Josh71714 minutes
By Josh717
Okay a few weeks ago me and my girlfriend had sex couple days after her period ended, we did use a condom but after I...
By Maryjane7
My boyfriend brushed his penis against my upper vagina or anus. He didn't stick it in at all and he may have pre *** ...
By Brynna_Rulyn
my husband and I have been ttc for 2.5 years and had a miscarriage a little over a year ago. I believe that I ovulate...
By medchick21
I am 3 days late and having my period symptoms BUT no AF!!! WHATS going on? My symptoms include: 1. Lower back pai...
nonishy13 hours
By Charliexx05
I'm bleeding brownish blood I'm not supposed to on till 25/8/2014 I have done early test which is very very very ligh...
pscakes5 hours
pscakes5 hours
By Mystitch
I know it's really soon to have any symptoms but just wondering if it's possible. I had sex about 8 days before my pe...
By Kls15
So me and my boyfriend had sex yesterday, we used a condom like normal. After he ejaculated he pulled out and went to...
By Skt0617
So Dh and i are ttc our second child and have been having trouble for the past year. i have irregular periods to beg...
momy2be121510 hours
alyjay201510 hours
momy2be121510 hours
bbypookie11 hours
B_Elizabeth11 hours
By Halee56
Hi I have an odd question but it's for real. I suffer an irrational phobia. I am currently on yaz and I was waiting f...
By laurenfayxx
I have missed my period, im 8 days late. Ive done two pregnancy tests, they are the shopping store cheap ones, they h...
By lexmarie17
So me and my boyfriend were having sex on the tenth of this month and he said he ejaculated in me a little bit (we di...
By Halee56
Hi I have an odd question but it's for real. I suffer an irrational phobia. I am currently on yaz and I was waiting f...
nonishy14 hours
By cathy_1982
I have had 30 negative urine tests and four ultrasounds, but I still cant shake the feeling that I am pregnant. I do...
nonishy14 hours
bbgaelAug 19
By bbgael
Ok on wesnesday they do the blood test and today they call me that it was negative . But friday i did a pregnancy tes...
lovely_alyy14 hours
Charliexx0515 hours
By Samatha2014yuki
I have been having unprotected sex for a few days and it was a week before my period was due, I still it my period as...
Tas21815 hours
A_J_H15 hours
benitez1815 hours
amba849515 hours
By gabi92467
Hey ladies. I had a miscarriage about 3 and a half weeks ago. Recently my breasts have been tender and I'm exhausted....
ebbiealee19 hours
ebbiealeeAug 18
By ebbiealee
actually we're not planning on getting pregnant but lately my body temp was haywire went feverish and flu. feeling bl...
reyn519 hours
By reyn5
I dont know if i pregnant because i take a prgnancy test at home all poitsve den i go 2 my dr.to have a blood test bu...
By chinitalove310_
I yet haven't grown a tummy you could barely see a little baby bump is it normal .. in my ultrasound i could see how ...
By Vickie1990
Hi im new here.about 2 weeks before my periods was due i had low back pain on and off,like today it will hurt then ne...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...
Jul 20 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank