Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Miyu197 hours
By slino01
Well I normally get my AF on Sundays. On Friday I had a little brownish discharge on Satruday a little pinkinsh disch...
nannynormi9 hours
By Mistylee1367
I'm young & ive never had this feeling.. Lately, my breast have been sore. They are a little bigger now, my nipple is...
By mommy20112013
I took a test and when I held it up to look at it in better light I noticed a faint faint line in the test area. Shou...
RockRose13 hours
cprenell15 hours
babynumber2219 hours
ericatoday21 hours
By Siniguez7
My primary Dr. did a urine pregnancy test in her office it came back positive. I was really surprised and shocked, no...
By poison__ii
So my now ex boyfriend and I had protected sex about three weeks ago (about a week after my Jan period). I had a urin...
By faithjohnson
My average cycle is 31 days. On Jan. 9, 2016 was the first day of my last period & had unprotected sex on Feb. 6&7 of...
By Memo12345
Hi, I am 20 years old. Me and my partner had oral sex 9 days ago. He did not come in contact with my genitals but ej...
serinah14Feb 12
Danin2Feb 12
By serinah14
I had sex 8 days ago, and I'm a little scared/excited because it was unprotected and I was ovulating. He did c** insi...
By Mickey12271994
I've missed two periods and I've taken several pregnancy test and all are negative, what should I do?
By mommyofbabygirl
I had clear discharge for the past 2 months and no period today i had light pink discharge which i thought it was myb...
By Meghzie
Hello. I am 17 and I suspect that I might be pregnant. I have been having one day bleeding since the last month(I.e ,...
By Taylor102954585
Sorry for the length. I had unprotected sex the 5th, 6th, and 9th of October. Before that I had a period that started...
dianaexohFeb 12
By ZondoA
I am going to be 40 soon..In November 2015 I had a miscarriage. Now I feel alotof movement my belly tightening as if ...
dianaexohFeb 12
By steffymedel3
I was wondering what type of cervical mucus should you have if you are pregnant my period shouldn't be here until Feb...
KekemehhFeb 12
skkgp1993Feb 10
skkgp1993Feb 07
By Jusdes Blank
Hi I am posting for the first time, but I have a question and I really need some input/insight. In Aug I got my perio...
maw4389Feb 11
By MzSwirl1
I was/am on the low ogestrel birth control pills but haven't been on them for a month. I had unprotected sex with my ...
By mommyofbabygirl
I been having a clear discharge but no periods for the past month and i get light cramps and spotted a light pink for...
alasaJul 22, 2014
maffifatiMay 02, 2013
maffifatiMay 02, 2013
By madhu669 Blank
i have a thick white discharge, no smell. and my period is late. should i be worried,it leads to pregancy
By walkersmommy
I have been on depo for over a year now and I don't think these symptoms are from it . my boyfriend and I have had un...
KittyboojFeb 11
betty25119193Nov 01, 2015
Kcurtis2012Jun 10, 2015
lisabell00May 25, 2015
RachLSMay 21, 2015
By woobabe Blank
I was scheduled to get my period on July 22 or 23. on those 23rd I assumed I was getting my period because I start o...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community Resources