Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community
WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.
1 - 20 (of 22486) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
2 weeks ago I got s shot of penicillin for strep throat and was also prescribed tramadol. I had been taking thera flu and benedryl prior...
15 answers |
I had my period on 3rd july and finished on the 8th july, then on the 11th i had brown discharge, then on the 12th i had light red when w...
I started having my menses when I was 16. I am now 24yrs old. Up until this year I have been having regular cycles. This year I have so f...
1 answer |
So my husband and I have sex 2 weeks ago today on the day of my ovulation. I was supposed to start my period yesterday and although it do...
4 answers |
I had unprotected sex on July 21, and was expecting my period a week later on July 28. My period didn't come on the 28th. Today I had lig...
I was suppose to have my period this pass Monday. I've had unprotected sex with my boyfriend on the 16th and 23rd. Both times he pulled o...
My boyfriend and I had sex on June 8th. We did not use a condom for about 30 seconds and then finally put one on. My period usually start...
It's inevitable that you come across the term "faint lines," "chemical pregnancy," and "miscarriage," while looking up pregnancy forums. ...
Hi, I am TtC and got my period on 1st July and had sex on the days before the ovulation and since then I was hoping to be pregnant. But...
I had sex a few weeks ago, but he wiped of the pre-***, our comdom snapped but I was on the pill but only had been for 2 days it was only...
My name is Molly I'm 23 yrs old I have been sick a day after my period ended it only lasts for 3 or 4 days and it was somewhat heavy but ...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I have done a pregnancy test and I'm unsure what the devil it means it is pink at the bottom then at the top is no line in a photo in per...
2 answers |
Okay so I'm 14 years old and me and my boyfriend had sex June 16 and we did use a condom but my period was supposed to start July 6 but i...
I'm not USUALLY late when it comes to my period, except for my last one (which eventually showed up) and this current one. I am currently...
Hello everyone I'm 21 I never had any kids don't have any but might have one on the way. So June 8th I had intercourse and I was suppose ...
I had my last period on demeber 25th, I missed my period in January although I did have some brown discharge for about four days during D...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Hello, My girlfriend is chinese but studies in America (Where we both live). She had her period around December 15th (she normally has a ...
2 answers |
I tested positive in home pregnancy test on July 10. But I still do not have any pregnancy symptoms like nausea, fainting,etc. I'm meetin...
Hi ladies I need help please !!!! TTC Last period was on 06/25 I've been super tired, having crazy headaches, gas, cramps but no sign of...
1 answer | 3 comments |
7601195 tn?1406666944
Yesterday my doctor told me my ultrasound only saw a gestational sac.. they said my numbers on the 19th were at 61 and the 26th were at 8...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...
05/15 by John C Hagan III, MD, FACS, FAAOBlank