Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Sort by:
Last Post
Date Started
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
By bleepapuss
So, about two weeks ago, I started to notice I was unusually dehydrated (no change in activity level or diet) and I'd...
By Mariahmom32
My period suppose to come on the 5th , and still hasn't came . My period never be late, I feel pregnant I been having...
By Alwaysneedtoknow
I had intercourse the day my period finished. Normally my partner and I use the pull out method but this time we didn...
By chances16
So I am 5 days late on my period. The last time I had sex was at the end of September. I've been having the pain like...
nadiamac15 hours
sharikajOct 17
By nadiamac
Hi guys,new to the site,bt need ur info please lol.I had a miscarriage earlier August,had the "womb scrap" and dr tol...
By Britjean
I had sex September 26th one day after my period two weeks later I had milky white discharge with blood for a day and...
By nina830
I have been off the pill since April 2014 after taking it non-stop for five years, and my husband and I have been usi...
By Daisy413
On the day my period was due I had light pink cotton candy colored spotting for 2 days. Day 3 it was still pink but h...
10874856_tn?1413473709
By Querida87
I have the mirena in and it was due out a year ago. (I know, I know. But my ob nurses told me it's usually good for 7...
KoriAnnOct 18
By chunkymonkey27
Im two days late with my period when do u think is a good time to take another home pregnancy test or let my obgyn kn...
gogo24Oct 18
mfaybOct 18
ShannirOct 18
fifi24Oct 18
By amberluna06
I just took a preg test and the + was very light. Am I'm preg or should i retest in a few days.baby number 2
By nickclegg
I take lutera birth control. After my period, I took the first pill of the cycle at about 3 pm on Sunday. The 5 foll...
By Isa__bella
I Took A Texts Yesterday Around 5or6 And It Came Out Negative And I Took One This Morning And It Came Out Positive An...
AyanjOct 18
By simmyphiwe
Last date of my period was 26sept had unprotected sex on 05Oct took a morning after pill the next day,I noticed I was...
By countrygirl8196
My last period was September 17th and on October 13th i was having pain on my left side of stomach i went to the hosp...
By chunkymonkey27
Im going into 5weeks of not having my period ive taken pregnacy test after pregnancy test all negative my doctor orde...
By Jammy263
Me n my girlfreind were too excited and all of a sudden we were on top of each other.. No penetrative sex but I was ...
By skysmommy2014
I have a 6 month old little girl and I'm married. Well I'm always on time for my period and I am now almost a week la...
By LolaBelle14
For the past two months my bf & I have had unprotected sex. I am on birth control, however I've missed a few days. My...
By madhurima133
I hadnot have sex with my bf.But on 25 september he rubbed his penis in my thigh.My thigh become wet because of his s...
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank
Oct 04 by Lee Kirksey, MDBlank
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank