Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community
WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.
1 - 20 (of 22482) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I had unprotected sex on July 21, and was expecting my period a week later on July 28. My period didn't come on the 28th. Today I had lig...
I was suppose to have my period this pass Monday. I've had unprotected sex with my boyfriend on the 16th and 23rd. Both times he pulled o...
My boyfriend and I had sex on June 8th. We did not use a condom for about 30 seconds and then finally put one on. My period usually start...
Hi, I am TtC and got my period on 1st July and had sex on the days before the ovulation and since then I was hoping to be pregnant. But...
I had sex a few weeks ago, but he wiped of the pre-***, our comdom snapped but I was on the pill but only had been for 2 days it was only...
My name is Molly I'm 23 yrs old I have been sick a day after my period ended it only lasts for 3 or 4 days and it was somewhat heavy but ...
1 answer | 1 comment |
I have done a pregnancy test and I'm unsure what the devil it means it is pink at the bottom then at the top is no line in a photo in per...
2 answers |
Okay so I'm 14 years old and me and my boyfriend had sex June 16 and we did use a condom but my period was supposed to start July 6 but i...
I'm not USUALLY late when it comes to my period, except for my last one (which eventually showed up) and this current one. I am currently...
Hello everyone I'm 21 I never had any kids don't have any but might have one on the way. So June 8th I had intercourse and I was suppose ...
I had my last period on demeber 25th, I missed my period in January although I did have some brown discharge for about four days during D...
2 answers | 1 comment |
Hello, My girlfriend is chinese but studies in America (Where we both live). She had her period around December 15th (she normally has a ...
2 answers |
I tested positive in home pregnancy test on July 10. But I still do not have any pregnancy symptoms like nausea, fainting,etc. I'm meetin...
Hi ladies I need help please !!!! TTC Last period was on 06/25 I've been super tired, having crazy headaches, gas, cramps but no sign of...
1 answer | 3 comments |
7601195 tn?1406666944
Yesterday my doctor told me my ultrasound only saw a gestational sac.. they said my numbers on the 19th were at 61 and the 26th were at 8...
17790060 tn?1464594572
Am 46 and just missed my periods? Can I be in menopause or pregnant? I dont feel like seeing a Gyna untill end of August ,incase they com...
1 answer | 1 comment |
So me and my bf have been sexually active and i always got my period at the end of the month last time i got my period June 22, and I had...
Hello, I Have A Complicated Question So I'll Try To Use Exact Dates To Be Clearer Understood! On July 22 I had unprotected sex with m...
Last period was july 6 an my husband an I r trying for baby number 1 an I have like 2 dozen pregnancy apps trying to track it all but I r...
I have been having pregnancy symptoms .my period was due on the 15th of July and on the 12 th I got a brown red smelly discharge and t...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community Resources