Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community
WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.
1 - 20 (of 23721) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I ended my period march 30th and had sex april 1st could i be pregnant or when is the best time to have tried to get pregnant
2 answers |
Hi, I would like to know about the possibility of getting pregnant if my boyfriend fingered me last two weeks after he washed his hand wi...
Hello, I am currently 5 days late for my period last period was march 23rd. My husband and I have been trying for baby number 2 for two m...
I am facing an urgent and important medical situation that needs your advice. Me and my boyfriend were dry humping. We had 4 layers of...
So yesterday my girlfriend and had sex and i pulled out in time and ejaculated. there was some sperm in my hand and i had wiped it away w...
So I went to the er for body aches and pains and to see if I was pregnant they gave me a urine test which came back borderline.So I ask i...
Decmber 4th threw the 9th were my most fertile days and my ovulation, My partner and i had unprotected sex the 5th, 7th and 8th. It is no...
6 answers |
Hi, I'm not sure if you'll read this but I need some advice. I had sex with my boyfriend on the 28th March, a week before my period was d...
I am 21 years old I never been pregnant before. Last month March this year stared on the first and ended on the 6th normal flow and every...
1388445 tn?1289270988
I've had some strange things go on with my breasts lately. The last week or so I have been having a tingly sensation in my breasts, and a...
16 answers | 1 comment |
My period started April 8 and ended on the 14. Had unprotected sex on the 19 and 21. What are the chances of getting pregnant?
1 answer |
Hello everyone :) I should have started on the first of this month (happy new years to me haha) but now i'm 5 days late. It's n...
59 answers | 12 comments |
Hi. Me and my girlfriend are worried about the possibility of a unplanned pregnancy. Her period is about 9 days late. As far as I ...
My husband and I have been trying for 7 months with no luck since i've got my implanon out. I'm now a couple days late with my period tha...
My cycle is of 22 days ...first date of my last period was 7th apr..on 17th april my boyfriend fingered me with dried precum on his hand....
Hi, I know that chance of getting pregnant while pregnant are slim to none. But my girlfriend at 8 weeks pregnant had medical abortion d...
My last period was on april 3 and I missed my period may 3. I have been having nausea, dizziness, very tired, very hungry but every time ...
5 answers | 1 comment |
So I have clue, I update it everyday, and it's fairly accurate, but sometimes it's off by a few days. This month, it said I should've​ st...
1 answer |
1035252 tn?1427231433
Well! the answer is a bit trickier than it might seem. Most women know that you have to be ovulating to get pregnant, and most women ovul...
26 answers | 1 comment |
I recently changed my birth control pills from junel Fe 1/20 to Azurette. I had been on Junel fe for years, and was on Azurette before as...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community Resources