Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community
WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.
1 - 20 (of 23582) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I'm 4 days late but have had a negative pregnancy test. Think I'm wishing myself pregnant but can home tests be wrong?
3 answers | 6 comments |
Hello, I am sexually active with my boyfriend, last few times we have had sex we have used the "pull out" method. I am now 3 days late a...
So the last time I had my period was Jan 6, 2017. I'm a little irregular but not very. Anyways after one and a half month of a miss perio...
3 answers |
So I am having. Hard time figuring out if I'm pregnant or have a medical issue... So I have missed my period I'm 5 days late and that's h...
1 answer |
Hi, I am 20 years old. Me and my partner had oral sex 9 days ago. He did not come in contact with my genitals but ejaculated on me. I ha...
1 answer |
18 days late 3rd week without a period 2 week i took 2 pregnancy test came back negative and i just wanna know what should i do ?
Hello! I am a little freaked out. I had unprotected sex on March 16th. On the 21st I experienced spotting on and off all day It started ...
had my period fed 3rd for 1st time in over a year due to nursing..then i had it again feb 19th and i was due to have another march 19th f...
Well I had my period Feb 13-16 I had sex with one guy on the 22nd and another on the 25th . my fertility was 25-1 sooo can anyone help ...
Hi, I'm hoping someone out there can help me or at least relate. I last came on my period on 21st Nov, it's now 14th Jan, that's 54 days!...
5 answers |
Ok Me and my husband have talk about trying to have a baby and do have unprotected sex and i have a regular cycle i have an app i keep up...
Okay so me and my girlfriend have been having unprotected sex and the past two times we did it we've noticed that there has been a thick ...
Okay ladies I'm new here. I am 18 years old I'm a high school student. I get really paranoid with my period and how werid my recent one w...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Hi all so just wondering if anyone is in the same boat or been in the past. But my last period was 2-13-17 I'm 28 and my husband and I ha...
Me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex 2 weeks before my period. He came in me every time. I got early signs of pregnancy but then I sta...
1 answer |
I had my period February 21, 2017. Today it's March 21, 2017 I haven't had my period yet it is going onto April. Am I consider getting pr...
2 answers | 1 comment |
I've been taking Diane 21 for some years, and had protected (condom, but did not check it afterward), this was march 9, day 19 of my cycl...
Am on implant am doing 2yrs and 8month and am feeling dizzy,stomach cramp,sore breast and i ddnt see my period. Can i b pregnant?
2 answers |
Hi All. AF is 22 days late and I'm freaking out. My hubby and I aren't trying to conceive, but we don't use any contraceptives besides th...
1 answer |
I miscarried Dec1st 2016 at 8 weeks with my second child and after That I was surprised to still have my cycle the same every 34 days. I ...
1 answer | 1 comment |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community Resources