Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community
WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.
1 - 20 (of 24219) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hi there! I've got a question about my risk of pregnancy. My boyfriend and I are both 25 but I've only recently become sexually active...
this is what happened....10 years post Vasectomy. Given all clear 3 tests. I had an encounter (brief) with a girl. Was in 10 seconds to...
22 y/o - I am on the combined pill and always use a condom. I take the pill every day at the same time and have not missed any this month...
1 answer |
Okay so i had a period on September 30. I didn’t get my period in October but I wasn’t worried scene i am on the pill and me and my boyfr...
Iv done a home pregnancy test and these stated a positive, very faint as these were a few days before my missed period. I then had some ...
20802129 tn?1513097074
Is it possible to be pregnant right away after miscarriage? I already have 1 healthy 5 yr old, and found out I was pregnant November 10th...
hi, im 19 years old and i havent had my period for almost two months now, havent had sex but have been involved in some heavy petting, an...
5 answers | 1 comment |
I woke up early morning on Dec 9th with really bad nausea and cramping. I normally have bad periods so I passed it off as that. The cramp...
My last period begun Nov 5, 2017. I've used a period/ovulation tracking app for the last 9 months. My shortest cycle was 29 days. My l...
I am 37 years old and have had my tubes tied for almost 14 years. About a week before my period was due I had light cramping in my lower ...
Hi I have sex with my girfriend and my girlfriend ejaculated while im inside but im not ejaculated is there any chance of pregnacy?? Than...
I had my tubes tied 11 years ago. I have had symptoms of pregnancy for about a week and a half. Bloating, constipation, throwing up, te...
269 answers | 4 comments |
Basically me and my boyfriend had sex on the first day of my period without a condom. He didn’t *** inside me or anything like that he to...
Hello Ladies! I have had yellow cm for about 4 days now and I am now 3 days late for AF. I have taken 2 pregnancy tests and we have had...
7 answers |
My girlfriend ended her periods on 27-11-2017 and the next day we had foreplay like thing. I was wearing a condom and i ejaculated. Later...
my first day of my last period was (October 16,2017) Okayy so the doc is saying I'm 6wks and 2 days (October 25, 2017) but I didn't see m...
I had unprotected sex about a week ago but it was only for about 4 mins and he didn’t *** at all and now I have a light pink spotting and...
Hi, i have missed my period by 10 days, i have vomited once and felt nausea for 3 days, i have also had diarrhea but when i took a pregn...
I took two pregnancy test and both of them to a little minute to show the second line ! And the line is very fainted what does that mean ...
1 answer |
I had protected sex 2 weeks ago. There was some leakage at the base of the condom - I’m not sure whether it was his *** or just wetness f...
1 answer |
A
A
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Who are the top-rated doctors in your area?
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community Resources