Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community
WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.
1 - 20 (of 23453) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello everyone :) I should have started on the first of this month (happy new years to me haha) but now i'm 5 days late. It's n...
56 answers | 8 comments |
9138366 tn?1410257233
My doctor told me to act pregnant and won't let me do a blood test. I had unprotected sex 7 days before my period was supposed to start a...
2 answers |
I have been having really crazy mood swings for about the last month and a half, mild cramping through that time, nausea spells, dizzy sp...
1 answer |
I am on no type of birth control, what so ever, and i was wondering if i could get pregnant the last day of my period. My boyfriend & I h...
448 answers | 4 comments |
Hello i had my period febuary 5 and finished febuary 9 of 2017 im trying to get pregnant but today i started spotting its febuary 20 i do...
Good day! For days, I've been worrying about my missed period. Yeah, although I am very used to it because I always have an irregular me...
I had intercourse and lost my virginity 80 days ago on November 29th and I have had two periiods since. The first period i got after this...
I m 35 year old I tired my tubes n burnt 4 year ago I miss January period is it chance I can be pregnant
My boyfriend and I were having sex, the condom broke, neither of us noticed, and he ended up cuming inside of me. Once he pulled out we s...
Am i pregnant? Im late on my period and this whole month is almost over , i had unprotected sex last month..
1 answer |
I need help.. Two days before my period was due (saturday, it was due monday) I was fooling around with my boyfriend. We were making ou...
I need help.. Two days before my period was due (saturday, it was due monday) I was fooling around with my boyfriend. We were making ou...
Hello. I've been having missed period for 4 days. I've took a home pregnancy test twice but it's all negative. I have loss of appetite, I...
3 answers | 2 comments |
On valentines days I had started to bleed but very light, mostly watery pinky colour. So I had down a test Thursday morning and it had ca...
my bf was showering at 4 am and he masturbated and cleaned himself (all good) but then at 3pm he went to my house and cleaned his hands, ...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Since I was about 17 I have been on the depo. I have been late a couple times on getting my shot when I was due never had a problem with ...
1 answer |
Hello All, I was wondering if it is normal to be bleeding 2 days after my ovulation cycle ended. I track everything on this app. I woke...
Lower abdomen tightness also hardness up. Been having it happen since 2-3dpo off and on a couple days it didn't tho. & around 7or8dpo had...
Hey ladies I Jada unprotected sex 3 days before my iud was removed, after removing it I didn't bleed or anything just cramping. When I us...
I have been on Lavlen ed for the past 6 months and this month I had missed my pills 2 days in a row twice plus 1 day twice as well. I kno...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community Resources