Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community
WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.
1 - 20 (of 22652) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
My period are 2days late i started having cramps about a week before my period always on time but not this time could i be expecting?
2 answers |
So I just had my period about two weeks ago, yesterday I was in the shower and had dark brown discharge with some clots, today I still ha...
My periods are 35days late to be exact. I've taken home pregnancy tests comes negative don't want to get my hopes high that I could be pr...
First day of my last cycle was on 22 July, after period I had unprotected sex , after that 2 weeks before my period I get all the symptom...
3 answers | 1 comment |
AF visited me on the 14th of July 2016 (first day of AF). I have a pretty regular cycle of 28 days. but 23 days after AF (5th of August)...
Hi my last period was 30th July i have a 28days cycle but my period are late am having bad cramps is it early for a test?
1 answer |
I had sex with my best mate and we didn't use protection which was six days ago. Since then ive felt boated, tired and when I eat I feel...
1 answer |
Well, my cycle is for 24 to 26 days, not less or more than that. Even though I have hypothyroidism, my period is always regular. I was su...
Last mnth i.e july i got my periods on 11th and then in the mnth of august i got my periods on 4th. My periods gets cleared on 8th day th...
2 answers | 2 comments |
Me and my boyfriend had sex on August 8th and 9th . I was fertile on the days between the 2nd through the 9th of August. We used protect...
1 answer |
hi me and my partner had unprotected intercourse the day i cam on my period it was a bit of a surprise for m as iv gone 6 months without ...
I'm 3 days late. When should I take a test? I'm regular.
1 answer |
I threw up bile today, and that has only happened when I've always been pregnant. Me and my husband been having unprotected sex, but I to...
i had protectd sex wth my boyfrnd on 21 june..howevr for safety i evn consumed an ipill with 1 hour . ..ltr in july 1st week i got my per...
I had intercourse with my SO on 15th August but the condom broke on us. I then took an emergency contraceptive (escapelle) on the day its...
So I am now (friday) 5 days late on my period, I tested on wedensday with my first am urine with a dollar tree HPT and it appeared to be ...
1 answer |
My last period ended the 28th of October. I had a tubal ligation after my last child was born. last month and even this month I "felt" ...
148 answers | 3 comments |
7601195 tn?1406666944
3 weeks ago i got rold i had a miscrriage. My numbers were only at 12,000. Is it possible i could be pregnant again or is it just the hor...
Is it possible to get pregnant even if my husband didn't actually go inside me? If the sperm just got on the vagina and wasn't cleaned of...
3 answers |
My boyfriend has a condition called retrogade ejaculation, which he says his Urologist did as he has a very high sperm count. We had u...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community Resources