Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community
WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.
1 - 20 (of 23482) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
How about everyone my concern is starting the 28th of February I started experiencing nausea and the last 3 days I've been experiencing s...
1 answer |
So I have been wanting a baby with my bf for awhile now. He just recently agreed. We always have unprotected sex.
So I have been wanting a baby with my bf for awhile now. He just recently agreed. We always have unprotected sex.
HI! In the past week my lower tummy in between my hips has gotten very hard and I have gained some weight around the area. I threw up...
I have been feeling very nauseated for the last 2 days, aversion to smells and not able to eat anything... i could have conceived 3 days ...
I've been looking around at other peoples questions and I haven't got an answer that explains everything so here goes nothing... AF shoul...
I am 21 years old. The last "official" period I had was in late December. The last time I had sex was Jan 10th to be exact. I was not ovu...
1 answer |
I've had unprotected sex with my boyfriend but, he didn't ejaculate inside. I felt a little insecure afterwards and took a plan B pill th...
1424984 tn?1282748814
im 17 almost 18. me and my boyfriend were having unprotected sex one night and he ended up ejaculating on my stomach. i was touching it r...
3 answers |
this is probably going to be a very long post, but i have been stressing for months. Please dont judge. Okay so back in october on the...
I had unprotected sex with this guy I'm seeing on Sunday evening. He didn't *** inside me and I didn't feel any precum, but just to be sa...
Tuesday morning the day my period was supposed to start I took a Clear Blue Easy digital test and got a Positive result. On Friday mornin...
275 answers |
Hello ladies this morning I took a pregnancy test and I got a very faint positive almost barely noticeable. I have had my tubes tied sinc...
2 answers |
Me and my boyfriend had protected sex back on January 15th and I'm on the pill. Yet I had my period since then and now I'm having brown ...
Could I be pregnant? Me and my husband ARE trying to conceive but I did miscarry last year so I'm trying my best not to get my hopes up...
I had my period February 9th and ended February 23th and it's not February 23 and I'm bleeding again what does that mean
1 answer |
Hello everyone :) I should have started on the first of this month (happy new years to me haha) but now i'm 5 days late. It's n...
58 answers | 10 comments |
If I am this will be my second child. My 1st is almost 4 so it's been awhile and I don't remember much of the begining from the first tim...
325228 tn?1237142539
I had my IUD removed in Sept 07 and have been trying to get pregnant ever since. I've been tracking my periods and they seem to be 40 da...
22 answers |
Good day I had my period on the 11th February and finished on the 14th Feb, on the 15th my husband and i had unprotected intercourse,...
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community Resources