Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community
WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.
1 - 20 (of 23462) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Good day I had my period on the 11th February and finished on the 14th Feb, on the 15th my husband and i had unprotected intercourse,...
Hi doc, this is ann i'm 22. Supposedly i will have my period last feb. 15. But up until now, feb 24, i still havent got my period. I had ...
Can I get a positive test at 3 weeks if I don't take the test first thing in the morning?
Hi i had coil fitted in June last yr. Has anyone ever got pregnant with the mirena coil??? It sounds crazy. But im having all symptoms of...
1 answer |
I have been having really crazy mood swings for about the last month and a half, mild cramping through that time, nausea spells, dizzy sp...
1 answer | 1 comment |
Okay so I had two periods last month. After my second, I had sex and the app said I wasn't fertile , but it says I was supposed to start ...
Somebody, please help. - My period always last 7 days but alternates between arriving every 27-32 days. - I last had my period beginn...
49 answers |
Girls can u help I think I may be pregnant but it's early to do a test what signs and symptoms did u have b4 u found out
9138366 tn?1410257233
My doctor told me to act pregnant and won't let me do a blood test. I had unprotected sex 7 days before my period was supposed to start a...
3 answers |
So me and my bf had sex one day before ovulation day what are my possible chances to be pregnant? And who had sex only one time and got p...
Ok ladies so iissed my period am on my 5th day & no period could i possibly be pregnant again?? Did home test from dtree noth negative..o...
1 answer | 1 comment |
So in January cycle day 7 I had an HSG test done. My right tube was blocked and my left tube was clear and open. I had sex around the tim...
1 answer |
Hello everyone :) I should have started on the first of this month (happy new years to me haha) but now i'm 5 days late. It's n...
56 answers | 8 comments |
I am on no type of birth control, what so ever, and i was wondering if i could get pregnant the last day of my period. My boyfriend & I h...
448 answers | 4 comments |
Hello i had my period febuary 5 and finished febuary 9 of 2017 im trying to get pregnant but today i started spotting its febuary 20 i do...
Good day! For days, I've been worrying about my missed period. Yeah, although I am very used to it because I always have an irregular me...
I had intercourse and lost my virginity 80 days ago on November 29th and I have had two periiods since. The first period i got after this...
I m 35 year old I tired my tubes n burnt 4 year ago I miss January period is it chance I can be pregnant
My boyfriend and I were having sex, the condom broke, neither of us noticed, and he ended up cuming inside of me. Once he pulled out we s...
Am i pregnant? Im late on my period and this whole month is almost over , i had unprotected sex last month..
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community Resources