Aa
A
A
Close
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community
WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.
1 - 20 (of 21962) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
Hello, Hello every one. I had a period on 11-05-2016. I am on 28 days cycle. Me and my hubby had an unprotected intercourse on 21st. ...
1 answer | 1 comment |
PLEASE HELP. I had unprotected sex on april 29 & 30. I had spotting on May 3. I also had 2 days mild bleeding/spotting on May 15 & 16...
In February 2011 I had a Nova Sure Ablation due to horrible bleeding that lasted most of the month every month for 3 months in a row. Bec...
This my be a little tmi but I'm curious. I have had a miscarriage before when I was 2 months pregnant and got pregnant again and had my s...
So i took a test and it came back positive and the rest were negative even a blood test was negative but no period yet and i have symptom...
I am on day 4 of being late... I am pretty sure I have pcos.. Waiting for blood work to confirm.. Is it possible to be pregnant and the p...
I am 14 and I got my period 2 days after having unprotected sex. We used the "pull out" method but it doesn't always work...could I be pr...
Hello everyone :) I should have started on the first of this month (happy new years to me haha) but now i'm 5 days late. It's n...
46 answers | 2 comments |
Hi. Is it possible for me to get pregnant if we're having an intercourse almost everyday?
I started my period around April 24th and finished it by April 27th/28th. On the 27th I had sex and my boyfriend didn't wear a condom so ...
Hello! I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend on sixth day of my menstrual cycle. I have regural periods at an interval of 27 to 28 days...
I am on no type of birth control, what so ever, and I was wondering if I could get pregnant. My boyfriend and I had sex, no protection, a...
I'm going through the some thing. I had my tubes burned in 2009 after my 3rd child, it was the right thing I thought at the time but ...
My last period ended the 28th of October. I had a tubal ligation after my last child was born. last month and even this month I "felt" ...
147 answers | 1 comment |
I am 2 weeks and 4 days late, but still no positive home pregnancy test. I feel pregnant, having all the same symptoms as I did with my f...
Hi, I recently had sex for the first time, and used a condom which did not break. My partner did not *** inside me, and as a precautio...
I took a equate test from Walmart, it came back positive. Then I took a Clear Blue test and it came back negative, but the next day whe...
6 answers |
My last period was April 24-26 I Believe and this is about the time I get my period but haven't gotten it. A week ago when I peed and wip...
6 answers | 1 comment |
HiI've been trying to conceive since April. I missed my period in April, the whole week, then next week after I missed I bled for 4 days ...
1 answer |
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...