Aa
A
A
Close

Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

1 - 20 (of 21232) questions
NEWEST
ACTIVE
I had my period on January 5-7 then I started cephalexan (antibiotic) Tuesday January 12th and ended it January 16th. I had unprotected sex January 22nd and he ejaculated in me. I took the my way emergency contraceptive pill 5 hours ...
Worry13 | Last answer
My LMP was around November 10, 2005. Ever since then I've been having headaches, backaches, stomach cramps, nausea & vomiting, sweats, nipple discharge, and CM. I went to the doctor and my nipple discharge was in fact milk. I've taken se...
neusiusp | Last answer
I have these little white dots on my nipples also im cramping and feel nauseas and I have cloudy discharge I have been tested for stds about a week ago and so I know its not that but I didn't get a pregnancy I had my period a week and a ...
cwils97 | Posted
Hello Everyone! First time posting here, total newbie (in general). So I'm sure you all already know where/what I am going to post about based off the title of my post as well as the topic forum... A little background information a...
Shelly_1226 | Last answer
Hi I am posting for the first time, but I have a question and I really need some input/insight. In Aug I got my period twice, from the 2nd-8th then from the 18th-24th.This has NEVER happened before.. Im usually very regular, like every 2...
Jusdes | Last answer
My last period was 1/18-1/22. My boyfriend and I have been having unprotected sex for a while now. We did 1/25, 1/28, 1/29, 1/30, and 2/1. I don't know when exactly I ovulated. My menstruated cycle is usually about 28-29 days. I randomly...
crose221 | Posted
My boyfriend rub his penis on my vagina and he cumed in the morning he said he wiped off the *** with tissues but he still rubbed it on my vagina is still possibility I could get pregnant if so what can I do ? But also he's kept licki...
Loblollyksjsm | Last answer
I had unprotected sex on Jan. 7th and 8th. I got my period after, on the 8th. However, due to unfortunate circumstance I took plan B on the 8th as well. About 21 hours after having sex. I was ovulating on the 15th. Than had unprotected s...
hanbanana21 | Last answer
Hi, I just really want others opinion on this since I've been stressing about this a lot. I had my last period Dec.23-26. I normally have a 31-32 day cycle.. So I was expecting it this Jan. 23.. But it didnt come.. Maybe due to stress...
PHgirl900 | Last answer
I got off my period Jan 20th until 25th, and I had unprotected sex the 26th, he did not ejaculate in me however I took plan b the next day just to be safe. After taking Plan B I got with drawal bleeding for 6 days which was pretty heavy....
9704378_tn?1455040582
So... Saturday night, I had sex w/ my daughter's father. Bad idea, but I wanted it. Anyway, today, I've started bleeding. It's dark in color & my period ended a few days ago. I've been using Google like crazy, trying to figure out someth...
Miss_Courtney | Posted
o resultado do meu beta du 36250 ,16 gostaria de saber positivo ou nao obrigado
eelisianee | Posted
Has anyone ever had a healthy baby while all tests came back negative? I feel like im about 4 months but the doctors wont believe me after my blood and urine were both negative. i had a pelvic ultrasound which was also negative but every...
Michellef27 | Posted
I'm a guy. I masturbate every other day. I usually leave the sperm in my boxers or use a towel to wipe it off. After the towel was washed my 17 year old sister used it. She missed her period and is starting to go to the bathroom a lot. ...
Bubs518 | Last answer
So I had unprotected sex on Saturday and my boyfriend came inside me yes we are trying to have a baby this would be my second and his first but I'm not sure when to take the test since my first child o didn't know until three months in I...
cindaze | Last answer
Im a bit embarrassed. Please don't be rude. Im new to doing sexual things. I'm an 18 year old male. And on December 9, 2015 was the first time I ever did anything sexual. This girl asked me to finger her. Before doing so we were making o...
goku25 | Posted
I recently got married and I think am pregnant I have some of the symptoms (frequent urinating, no appetite, bloating, sweat more than usual, yawn a lot, mood swings, cramps, body temperature, very tender skin and full breast) but I did ...
sefs | Last answer
I had my period early january 3rd-10th then i took the plan b pill and two days later i had another period for 2 to 3 days and its now feb. I have yet to have another period. i have tenderness around the areola and i have been tired.. an...
jomil | Posted
My last period was 2 weeks early and was short and kind of lite. I mormally get it around the 20th this time i got it around the 11th. Im always hungry , tired i get dizzy out of no where. My breast feel funny could i be pregnant and whe...
avryy | Last answer
6 days before my period was due I had really small amounts of blood (a few drops ever few hurs) and it would come and go for about 3 day. I always have had irregular periods but it was always really heavy. Was this the implantation bleed...
alie6754 | Posted
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...