Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community
15 days late, neg preg test??????

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

15 days late, neg preg test??????

Hi! I am 21yrs old and my husband and I are trying to have a baby! I am 15 days late and have taken several home test but they have all came back negative. The only symptons I have are bloading, sore/tender breast, and I am really abnormally tired. I called my dr and they won't let me come in until I am 1 month late. Of course I want to be pregnant but all the test say that I am not. How normal is this?
Depending on when you ovulated it can be normal, are your cycles regular? If you think that you might be pregnant, then you should act like you are until proven otherwise. There have been many ladies on here that were/are in the same situation, and i believe that some of them ended up being pregnant even though the HPT all were negative. Many things can effect your AF like stress, even if your Dr doesn't want to see you for a month just tell him you want a blood test done to be on the safe side. Good Luck
I'm in the same boat. I'm 5days late, neg hpt's, bloaded feeling, sore breast, tired all the time, and mild lower abdoman pain. Like everyone has told me here, if you ovulate later then normal then you might get a + test later or if your cycle isn't regular you might just be late. Good luck and maybe we'll both be pregnant.
Are you usually pretty regular in getting your period?
Hey, This was my question and I am usually on time! I am not stressed out or at least I wasn't until I was so late! I guess the best thing to do is....wait! I have heard of negative results being wrong but I just wish if I wasn't preg then I would go ahead and start!!!! It would be easier!
I am in the same boat myself.  Took a test this morning and no double pink lines.  Pretty frustrating huh?  Let me what happens with you gals.  I am curious if any of us are actually pregnant.  I hope so!  (-: I have been tired myself and I have been having cramps every day for week.  Kind of like I am going to start my monthly, but haven't actually done so.  Have any of you had that as well?
I am in the same boat, I have been having menstrual like cramps for over 10 days and no period....10 days late...Negative HPT...

I wish I knew either way...
Is this normal?
Hello!! I am stil waiting!! I haven't taken another test yet, I am waiting until mid weeek! I am cramping and feeling extremely bloated, but I am just not sure if this is normal. I felt the first signs of nauseua this weekend, but who knows!

I am in the same boat as you.  Comforting to know I am not alone.  Hope things turned out for you the way you wanted them to.

I have done three tests and all were negative.  Today is the end of the 15th day of my period being late.  Until it arrives I can't help feeling hopeful (Have been ttc for over a year - had a m/c last summer (10 weeks) one week before our wedding!)  I so want to be a mum!
Good luck
Hello, I am new to this site, I tried to post a message to this thread, but somehow I managed to stick it under some unrelated topic!  Anyway, I was just wondering how all of your stories turned.  Were ther any BFP?  I am asking because I am 4 days late(My cycle is ALWAYS normal!!) and I took 2 test that are both BFN.  I would really love for this to be a positive!  Also, has anyone had problems with low hCG levels at the beginning of pregnancy, but then go on to have a normal pregnancy?  Just wondering, thank you so much this site is very helpful!
Hi well I have had children before and my HCG level is always low until about my second trimester. I am late with my period now only about 3 days but I usually know my body and how I feel when I'm pregnant ,but with my first three my tests (even at the doctor's office) would come out negative until about 4 or 5 months it was very frustating. So with my last one the did a blood test and it showed up ,but from now they just test my blood for HCG ,but I hope whoever wants to be pregnant is and Goodluck to all of you.
hi everyone. i didnt realize that many other women went through this, i thought i was alone. i am also about 2 weeks late on my period and i have taken 2 preg. tests- both being neg. i also have sore, swollen breasts, bloating, fatigue, everything i've always been told are signs of pregnancy. i have never been pregnant, and i have never had bad pms, so what is wrong with me? why do the tests keep saying im not when i feel like i am?
My best friend just finally confermed he pregnancy after being 3 and a half weeks late she was still getting negative home pregnancy tests, but the Dr. confermed a viable pregnancy...
i want to know if im prsg im 5 days late and i have tender breast what is wronge with me and im usally on time
I am 5 days late. Have tender breast and no feeling like my period is coming. Took 2 hpt and they both were neg. What's going on. Would like to know either way. WAITING !!!!!
I stopped taking depo about 8 months ago and since then I have had regular periods every 28 days. Well my last period was on Sept 19. It is now Nov 1 and I was supposed to get my period on Oct 17. I have taken 2 hpt and have had 2 drs office pg tests. All 4 negative. I really don't have any symptoms of pregnancy, but I still think I might be. I really want to be. Does anybody have any advice for me???? Holla back
Well... I have had weird bleeing.. brownish.. abnormal pain  but not really painful, bloating, overly tired, my breast feel itchy or sensitive rather... I don't know if I am.. but I'm gonna try my first test tomorrow morning.
I am also 5 days late. I have no prg signs apart from a little disconfort in my lower abdomen off and on. I a wake up earlier than normal. no breast tenderness. I had headache earlier. I hope it's not all in my head. I did a pregnancy test yesterday for the first time. I was disappointed but I do feel like I am pg. My bbt is not high but it could still be too early . I will give it another week and then go to the Doctor. I hope I am pg. I will just be the best birthday present from God. I pray that we all get what we want b4 the end of the year. Amen Good luck all
Hello to everyone I just wanted to let you'll know I'm in the same boat as you I 2 wks late and I already took 2 pregnancy test and they come out negative, Im getting very inpatient that my period just doesn't come if I'm not pregnanet I have a few signs of pregancy like soar breast and bad cramping,when I was pregnaent with my first child I had the same symphtons any advice for me ??????
ok you guys we need updates im crossing my fingers for all of you and sending baby dust
hi everyone i am in the boat, I am 3 days late with my period. My periods are regular and my body usually gives me signs that my periods is on it way. I have been sick,and i have cravings, feeling tired,get moody and cry for no reason.
I have taken 4 pregnancy tests,and all of them have come up neg.
I don,t know what to do. Please can someone give me some advice.
I am also looking for answers!  My husband and I have been trying for the last 8 months.  I had a LEEP done in October, and found that I had dysplasia, a form of pre-cancer, but am always 23-25 days in a cycle, and it's never irregular.  I now have bloating, sore breasts, cramping, tired, and grumpy.  

I miscarried with a D & C back in January of 1999, but took 4.5 months for a HPT to come out positive, of course, it was the first one I took, because I was having regular periods before that, my mother actually pointed out to me that I might be pregnant.

I am now 8 days late, and have taken 5 pregnancy tests, and it's getting quite devistating when you don't know if you are or aren't, and you really want to be.  I am heading to the Doctors on Thursday, I hope that they will help me.  I just thought it was me that spends all that money on tests to find that they can no read the HGC hormone...but I'm glad that I found this thread!
Hi everyone.I had a m/c in Oct and had to have a D&C.I waited 8 weeks for a period (as after the D&C i bled for about 3 weeks)which was 16th Dec 2004.Since then I havent had a period (Its now been 45 days)but for the last 2 weeks I've had period type symptoms which feel as though I'm going to start my period but nothing happens.I took a pg test on friday but it was negative so I went to the doc to see if he could shed any light on it.He said it was possible I could be pregnant and it might not be showing yet or he said it could be that I'm not ovulating this month as the m/c has changed my body so it could be a while getting back to normal.He asked me to drop a urine sample in tomorrow and they are going to send it to the hospital.It says on the front 'Pregnancy-Urine,HCG Levels'.I'm confused as to why he's sending this off,is it to check my hormone levels or something?Has anyone else had this happen?
I'm 16days late and going through the same things as you all are going through. I have piriod like cramps with no piriod and negative test results, ugh!!! It is so fustrating not knowing if I am very late or if I am in fact pregnant. I wake up with extreme hunger and have low grade nausia through out the day, with mild cramping, sore breasts and I'm very emotional. Good thing is my skin is very clear and soft, which I find wierd. Has anyone else had this happen to them?
I guess I'll wait another 2 weeks, then see a doctor to test once again, sigh!!! It's hard not knowing what is really going on... I will keep you all informed...
Hi Hope! I'm 15 days late and having the same thing happen to me. I have mild cramps on and off, hungry more than norm, broke out on my face, and emotional. I have taken 2 tests and both were neg. I took one over a week ago and went to the gyn last Wed. for an infertility appt. She told me that she didn't think I was preg. and not to worry unless I've miss my period for 3 months straight. She didn't even suggest doing a blood test which I thought was odd.
So I don't have any advice but I know exactly what you are going through. Not to mention, I have been trying to conceive for 2 1/2 years and have never been this late for a period. Let me know if you find anything out and I will do the same. :) Good Luck!
hi
i m very upset , because of late periods............
actully i had always got my period on time till november, but in december i was 12-14 days late ,in between i took 4 hpt but all were negetive , i had severe pain in my lower abdomen ,breast tenderness...etc , then i got my period on 25 december.
in january i preety much got my period on time.
but in feb i was also 8-9 days late , i had so many symptoms to being pregnant, i took 7 hpt but all were negetive , then i got my period on 2 march.
after all this i went to doctors office and they did a blood test and pap smear test and other necessary tests.........
on 18 march i went again for ultrasound , all test are normal and i was not pregnant.
at that time my period suppose to came on 30-31 april  but now i m also 14-15 days late, and taken  2 hpts both werw negetive .      
now i have got a appointment to have an blood test this friday.

i m  scared of having ectopic pregnancy , bc symptoms are generally similar to normal pregnancy
i m really worried there might be seriously with me........uuuuuuhhhhhh

Just be careful ladies if you have the cramps but no period or positive. I went 9 days past my date with the cramps & no positive ended up havig an eptopic PG. I have a healthy boy now. Don't mean to scare anyone, but just be carefull how long to take it before you see a doc.
well i am 15 days late , i had light light bleeding for a few hours a few days before i was to start and then it stopped and now i am 15 days late i have light cramping , headaches, i feel sick all day long like i need to eat but already have, very tired i took one test and it came out neg. i have never been this late  the most i have ever been was like 2 or 3 days my mother says she thinks its because i am overweight but something is telling me i am pregnant so i dont know..... i hate waiting
im also 15 dys late. I've taken 2 hpt and they came out neg. i've missed my period before for a whole month, but it's been like 4 yrs ago. i went to the dr at the time and he told me i had endometriosis. a month later my period return. i wonder if i could be going through the same thing now. i'll just wait it out. Ive never missed more than one month though. if i miss my second period im going to the dr.......patience is the key. our bodies play trick on us sometimes. guess its not easy being a woman....ahahahah  
I'm 20 years old & me and my boyfriend have been trying to get pregnant for over a year and a half now. I found out I was pregnant on Aug 15th 2009 and when I was about 3 months along, my doctor told me that I had a blighted ovum and was in the early stages of a miscarriage. When I finally miscarried, it was the worst experience I've gone through in my life. I'm still not over it. Now that we've been trying again, I've been struggling to chart my ovulation cycle because I have the most irregular period of anyone I've ever known. It's NEVER on time and  I can't ever pinpoint when it's coming. But after I miscarried, it regulated itself, making it a bit easier. I should have gottn my period on Jan. 28th, but I still haven't gotten it and today is Feb. 7th making me 11 days late. I took 2 home pregnancy tests, both negative & was instructed by my Gyno to come into the OBGYN this Friday, Feb. 12th for another urine test if I don't get it by then and am still having the same symptoms of hunger, frequent urination, extreme fatigue & tiredness and cramping. If that ones negative, they'll do a blood test. What's going on here and is anyone else having this same problem? I wish for nothing more than to find out I'm pregnant and finally have a happy, healthy pregnancy and baby. Any chances of that ever happening?
Hey i have the same problem i have missed my period by 15 days and i am so stressed out i got so angry to the point i throw the table.  i have so really bad heachs cramps but no spots and feeling down alot. i took pregnancy test it was negative.  could i be pregnant?  
I am 29 years old trying to conciever for 8 months now.. I am clock regular with my periods for last 2 years (24 months) in a row. However, I have missed my period this time... today is 15th and it still hasn't arrived. I have no symptoms other then bloated Stomach and constant pinning backache......  i am going to doctor for the Blood test tonight. as i have done 3 home preg test done and all are negative... I can't help being hopefull...... I hate this waiting game.
im 12 days late and im never late. i took 5 hpt test and one blood test at 7 days late but came back negative. im nauseated, sore boobs, bloated, always tired and always hungry. if this ever happened to anyone please let me know!
i am 22 yrs old. i am also very late. my last period was july 7. and yes i have had unprotected sex with my partner a couple times afterwards. strange actually, i spotted for 2 days on the 22nd and 23rd. what does this mean? i am still waiting for my period and have had cramps a few times which i thought was good because i thought i was going to start my period. but still nothing. could i be pregnant?
I'm in the same boat, I am now 15 days late took 3 tests that said negative & one invalid.  I dont feel like I have any symptoms. My friend says she notices I pee a little more than usual... I have a blood test scheduled for the 28th.  If it comes back negative im not sure whats wrong..
Ok guys I have 3 kids an with my las baby we tryed to get prego for almost a year, I had always had normal periods every 28 days an when we started tryin I would have a period miss a period for months then finally found out I was prego so anyways I'm doin the same thing now that were tryin again. I'm 15 days late now an I've took 3 test all negitive. Wona kno if maybe I still could be prego? Would like to kno how some of u guys stories ended up
well lets see my spouse n i injected sperm inside me on june 22nd. i have never had a late period my life. i am now 29 years old. i was due for my period on july 6th n im now 15 days late.  ive had cramping in the lower ab. consipation, headaches, bloating, sore/ tender breast n thicker/wider nipples which tingle easily. pressure on my left side n lower ab. have not vomited but have had nausea, i have fluttering like feelings inside my lower stomach like a pulse my belly will jump.?? and people say my face looks pretty n round??? idk?  took hpt  all 4 r neg. n 1 blood test that was neg. i dnt know the test results just doesnt seem right bc of the way my body feels off n on all day everyday.  Had to reschedule my dr appt the last 2 weeks bc of work but im hoping this will give my hormones the time it needs to increase??? hope everything works out with everyone.
oh n i pee alot more now.. its alot of symptoms that i use to never feel..
Ok im 15 days late for my cycle and im never late i havent went own a diet and my stress level hasnt changed i had unprotected sex in july and got my cycle but at the end of the month i started spotting in it lasted four days my cycle ususally comes own every 20 days i was due for my cycle august 6 i have took five pregnancy test im not wanting to be pregnant but i would rather know then not to have a clue what going own with my body......
I thought I share my story; I was supposed to start my cycle around the 5th or 6th of February, 2012. So far HPT all negative and blood test done on February 3rd, was also negative.  
Today is February 16, 2012 - still no period.  I have been feeling this mild cramping in my lower ab...but nothing else.  Today, (2/16/12), I am feeling a little light headed. If my period is not here by next Monday, I will call my doctor and see what's going on.
AF still not here, and today is February 21st (about 16 days late).  Called my OB and she said to wait another 2wks, then give her a call and sched an appt. Feeling still the same...mild uterus sensation, light headed, swollen breast.
I am 11 days over, im never late, and i am feeling wierd. Tea taste funny, my apetite is next to zero, but on a morning i am hungry, my boobs hurt, im weepy, sleepy and moody. I took a test at 7 days over was neg, then one at 10 days over, was neg but turned into a plus sign after approx 10 mins, another 2 tests are neg. No cramping and no sign of my period. So what do you think? Did any of you find out you were pregnant?
same exact boat all the way down to when the period should have started. I had a blood test on th feb 10 n it was neg, i had preg test everyday since n they are all neg. Today feb 21, i started cramping but no period. My breast have been sore for 4 weeks. Im so tired, n i feel so bloated. I have a doc appt tomorrow 2/22/2012 for a ultrasound. This is too much. But i heard cyst can mimic pregnancy to a T except for a bfp.
did they do a blood test? I am 15 days late and ive taken one home preg test and it says negative.
Im 15 days late, on my 3rd late day i had this light orange spotting, from then off and on clear thick mucousy discharge.And yes Mutiple Neg Preg tests.  Yesterday day 14 i went to the doctors and she sent me for my bloodtest, after my bloodtest when i wiped there was running blood i was excited so i put a tampon in, last night when i took it out no sign of blood just a bit of yellow thick discharge. Ive been feeling sick,sometimes i dont know if im hungry or feeling isck coz ive eaten, nausous,Really really tired but sometimes cant sleep, some smells to food really make me wana be sick,  

I will post my results when i get them.
What is your outcome? Are you pregnant or did your period come?
Hi ladies...i am in the same boat, i am 12 days late and am normally very regular 28 to 30 day cycle. I have taken 4 hpt and all neg...i am very tired. And having pains almost twitch like cramps in my belly...i have taken a blood test on thursday awaiting results....so confused...
I am 15days late my cycles are always normal. In fact they are like clock work my last cycle was May 19,2012 on June 16,17 I was spotting. I have taking 2hpt an they were both negative my friends are saying go to the doctor but I'm afraid if what he will say :(. Please help me what do you think???
Yes I have had problems with low hcg.  When I was pregnant with my son 9 years ago I took ten preg test and they where all neg. went to the doctor for a check up and my doctor wanted a urine sample and when he came back into the room he said I was preg. So two weeks later I went to a ultra sound I was 12 weeks already I asked my doctor why when I did preg test it said neg. he said because my hcg is low.

As of today I am 15 days late. My husband and I are ttc. On may 1-8-2012 I had my normal period  and then on may 22-26  I had spotting for the three days and the last day I had brownish spotting and that was it. Have not had my period sense. I have taken 5 preg test now and all are neg. I am not stressed out or gained any weight. For the past three weeks I have nausa, lower back pain, and my nipples hurt, and my boobs are much bigger than normal. I go to the doctor next Wednesday. To do a blood test. So I keep you posted on what happens
I am 16 days late getting my period. I have taken an at home urine test which was negative.
The suspense is driving me crazy.
But I remember back in July I was 15 days late getting my period but still ended up getting it. So I think I will wait one more week before going for a blood test.
My period has been regular August and September so hhmmm...I don't know.

I would love to be a mom. One can only hope.
Same I'm 14 days late, but I don't have regular cycle any way I won't to be preg so bad I've bee trying for like 1 1/2 years and nothing :( this time i have sore boobs and feeling sick and needin to pee a lot I won't to do a test but I've dune so maney all tge other times it's not funny and I gus I'm just worried it will come up neg :(
I'm having the same issue 15 days late but I have an irregular period but the last 4 months it's been on time and I have the tender breasts nipples are very sensitive cramps and lower back pain and really tired in the morning. But also I get so hungry and I eat something and right after I feel nauseous. I won't take a test and till I'm at least a month mostly cause I'm afraid of the disappointment of a negative test what else could it be besides pregnant
Hi everyone I new to this as well and I don't know where to post my comment but I need someone's opinion because im going to go insane!  I'm 2 weeks late for my period my bf and I always have unprotected sex and I would love to have a baby! I have done two home pregnancy test and they have both come back negative. I've been getting really bloated and getting mild cramps also some days I feel nauseous and I'm feeling really tired,  I have no other symptoms .. I'm a bit nervous though because I had a miscarriage in February at 6 weeks and don't want that to happen again .. could I be pregnant and the baby be in the fallopian tube?  
Please reply back!  Thank you
Hi I'm in exactly the same situation as you but I'm 11 days late and no period, really mild cramping, really tired, headaches and felt dizzy a couple of times and lower back pain too and tender breasts, really frustrated that my period is missing and iv done 4 tests all negative, I'm waiting too until my period don't show there hope, my period is regular and me and my husband have been ttc for a year an a half so I really want to be pregnant...wish you all good luck :)
I'm having blood drops since July 25 to date. What could be the cause.

I want to know what happened to you.. I am in the same boat as you and I am 16 days late and having all symptoms..
iam also in the same boat !!! iam 15 days late!!! Me and my husband just got married an we want kids so bad!! i hope iam pregnant!!!!
Hey my friend just got out of jail on the 22nd of last month n we had Sex all nite n I can on my period on the 23rd of last month n we still had sex the whole time I was on n when I came off but now I'm four days late on my period but a week b4 I suppose to came on I was use the bathroom alot.now I having cramp like I coming on but I'm not so what should I do
Hey I'm in the same boat....15 days late negative results....feeling bloated and very sicky and also very sore breasts but doctors is saying come back when period is due again and we will run tests x
I'm 14 days late for flow. My breast are sure I've been getting cramps the occasional headache I have no energy my back is killing me I've been nauseous and irritable my nipples seem to be constantly at attention and my areolas are getting darker I'm wondering what's the best at home pregnancy tests to try as I do not have medical insurance
What happened in your situation? I'm 15 days late, had cramps, then light spotting. Feel nauseous, headaches, so tired. 4 negative pregnancy tests! So frustrating!! Going to wait another week to test again! Thanks.
I am 15 days late. During missed period I have been feeling sick in the morning sometimes during the day. Have gotten breast pains, backaches, moods swings, really tired. I took 5 pregnancy tests and all came negative. But feel no cramps from my period. I am usually 2-4 days late of my period and I am used to it. But never missed period more than 5 days. Could I be pregnant?
Go to ur obgyn