16 and Pregnant???
Okay, I am on the birth control Ocella and I just got done with my period a week or so ago. My boyfriend and I had sex sunday and he came in me, then yesterday we did it twice and he came in me both times. I'm worried about possibly being pregnant. Is it possible to get pregnant even if i take my pill everyday at the same time all the time??
as long as you take your birth control regularly, no you don't have to worry about getting pregnant. make sure you take it every day though. good luck and I hope this helps
My aunt got pregnant on birth control and using condoms, my mom got pregnant on birth contol. It's unlikely but it could happen!
Yeahh it can happen,, I have several friends that caught on birth control,, 3 were on the pill,, and 2 on the implant,, have to remember they aren't 100% affective,,, but wait to see if you miss your next cycle xx
Well do you know how long I should wait after sex to take a pregnancy test??
Take a test a week or two after you miss your period. If you don't have a period every month because of the bc i'd wait like 3 weeks and test.