Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community
1st time mom to be, well I think, help

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

1st time mom to be, well I think, help

so i made a post last time, and i forgot to mention i tract my period on this app i have on my ipod, i have irregular periods, i had my period on Monday September 24 and it ended the 28, i had unprotected sex the 29th and my fiancee ejaculated in me, and on my Calender in this app said my ovulation date starts October 3rd and ends the 8th, could i be pregnant?
It is possible you can be pregnant. Sperm can live inside you up to 5 days i believe.
Yeah thts what I've heard, but for some reason, I know this may sound strange, but I feel as if I can't get pregnant
Alot of the time girls with irregular periods are unable to get pregnant. But i know a few women...including my sister who also have irregular and were told they are unable to have children....well my sister is on to her second pregnancy so sometimes the doctors arent even right
Oh wow well congrats to her and thank you for the info  it helped :)
and congrats to you as well
I am only 18 and was told I would not be able to ever have children. I also have extremelyyyy irregular periods. The first time I had sex, I got pregnant! Lol I'm eight and a half months right now:) Don't give up hope hun, God has his own was of creating miracles:)
Thank you so much!  And good luck and best wishes to you!:)
whats your cycle like? i would go from anywhere between 27 days to day 34 and im prego!!!
Don't let a doctor tell you, you can't become pregnant.  I am proof positive of that...I had leukemia(ALL) when I was 7. I was told from age 16 to before I became pregnant that I would never be able to become pregnant or carry full term.  The doctors told me that my extensive chemotherapy had killed most of my eggs!!!  Don't give up hope your miracle baby will come when you least expect it!!!
well my cycle has gone from 23days to 31 day, but i dont think i am pregnant i has sex to early, like almost a week before my ovulation day