Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community
Am I pregnant or anxious!?

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

Am I pregnant or anxious!?

So here is the situation:
My bf and I fooled around two months ago we didn't have sex but he ejaculated on my tummy and a drip got on and near my vulva....since then I have been terrified of being pregnant and I have anxiety problems so I have been nauseous for the past two months....I also have had two periods since we fooled around and we haven't fooled around since. The periods were five days rather than seven but I still had heavy bleeding tmi sorry. Also that would make me around 9 weeks pregnant and I think i can feel my uterus getting bigger and tighter. Could I just be psyching myself out to feel bigger in my lower abdomen?

I would think its a stomach bug however it's been here for two months making me worry and it's only in my lower abdomen and pelvic region making me freak out cuz I think it's my uterus growing or something

I can't take a test I am on an internship in Smalltown Alaska where everything literally has to be brought in on a barge so it is way too expensive...

A detailed answer or personal example is much appreciated!! Im freaking out!
Am I pregnant or crazy from anxiety!?

My second period was almost a week late but that could be from stress.
Hi, if you have had 2 periods then you are not pregnant. The chances of getting pregnant seems very slim as you did not have sex. If you are really concerned then you should see a doctor but I would assume that your symptoms are stress related.
Your cycle may have changed due to stress of thinking your pregnant or because of the internship, especially if you are away from home. Stress can creep up on us and we don't even realise.
you don't have periods if your pregnant sometimes your cycle can change for no reason. In order for you to be pregnant he would of had to ejaculate inside of you and you would of had to be ovulating. If you are having heavy bleeding then of course you are not pregnant because implantation bleeding last 2 days and is pinkish or brown spot of blood and is followed by cramping but no actual period. I think your mind is playing tricks on you.