CAN I BE PREGNANT?!?
My last REAL period was August 14. It last about 5 days and was really heavy from the first day. My periods are pretty regular and I have been having sex for about 3 months now - 2 months of it protected, 1 unprotected. I have been getting my periods as expected every month just different date, but this month I didn't - not really. (I'm not stressed or worried, just curious- so that can't be why I'm not having a real period and I have already had a period before, my body is used to the sex-so that can't it either.) I had unprotected sex on the 5th and he came in me, and every time since then, but on the 9th I spotted and other pregnancy symptoms have sprouted up. I took 3 test so far, spread out over the past week and all were negative. Tuesday will make 20 days since I had sex the first time which is when I think I might have conceived - if I did. Can I be pregnant?
if you were to have conceived its honestly to early to test  you should wait and see if you get a period next month if not test then
by that time you should get an accurate answer
That's what the plan is now. LoL.
My last period was on august 17 I took a hpt last Thursday and it showed positive I went to doc Fri and they confirmed so its possible to have an accurate reading from a test this early
if your last period was aug 14th and you roughly have a 28 day cycle then you would be able to test now and get an accurate result.
also if you do have a 28 day cycle, the spotting on the 9th could have been your period (that would have been 28 days from your last period).
i THINK my cycle is more like 30-something odd days