Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community
CAN IMPLANTATION BLEEDING BE HEAVY?

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

Viewing 201-267 comments:
THIS IS NOT A QUESTION:
With my first, I was unaware that I was carrying until 1.5 months  because I'd  had a regular monthly 4-5 day 'period'. In hindsight, I recall that it wasn't painful, lighter and more diluted (watery) compared to the norm, with the colour of the blood ranging from deep red to dark brown.  Those subtle differences in contrast to my regular periods were insufficient to arouse any suspicion of pregnancy as I was not actively trying to conceive. I only became aware of my pregnancy following a routine blood test. My then GP explained that the bleeding was most likely IB. The second conception was planned and the bleeding appeared a few day after my BFP (approx. 15 dpo).  However it assumed a less regular pattern of appearance (on-off up until the end of the first trimester, generally with fewer bleeds towards the end of the trimester), was 'watery' in consistency, with rare extra small clots,  varying between red to dark brown in colour.  During this time I discovered that  I had a bicornate uterus, but i am unsure if there is a correlation between these bleeds and my bicornate uterus.  Third pregnancy was aborted but I recall that it involved 'dribbles' of watery red or brown IB  that would appear once, twice or even thrice some days, but not at all on others over the course of the week after my BFP .  
Presently, I am experiencing what I would call, had I not been ttc, a period. Yesterday, 8dpo, I felt severe back pain that led to rusty brown  or brick red bleeding  (flowing consistency, unlike CM as others have described ) that would only appear after wiping.  It remained all day.  I tested and a faint positive appeared.  Today, 9dpo, the bleeding very much resembles a lighter period in every way.  The backache has declined in intensity compared to yesterday, but I am nontheless aware of it.  I tested again this morning and the test line is almost certainly clearer than yesterdays.  
I hope this offers hope to others that are only encountering reports that claim that IB MUST be sticky, or pink, or must not resemble a typical period.  
HAVE FUN TTC EVERYONE X X
thank you for my post.  this is just like mine. i think i conceived may 16 2012 and now a week before my period i started with brown tiny discharge but then the next day starting heavy flow like period with lots of "tiny clots" as you described!  thought? so confused. going in today for blood pregnancy test.  will it give answers?
hiya i seen ure post and was wondering if u wer pregnant after this?? i am in same situation xx
Me and my husband have been TTC for 2 months now. My last period was May 17th 2012 , it is now June 17th 2012. I never have my periods on the same day. It started out light pink then got darker, then lighter again. But now after 12 hours of that(very soft, only needed panty liner) but now its a little bit darker, bright red but also i found two little clots in the toilet :(. 17 dpo i think. I calculated and it says i ovulated the 31st.
Help, am.i pregnant? Or do i have too much hope.
Someone please reply back to this. I was on depo provera for my first and last time. I started in late September 2011 and never took it again. I've used an online ovulation calculator. Me and my fiance are ttc BIG TIME. And my periods are normal and this time I was supposed to get it July 7th 2012. I started bleeding after intercourse on the 3rd of July and I used a pad cuz it got heavy throughout the day. We had sex all the time the right way and the tight day when I was ovulating and when I was fertile. So I'm getting this bleeding 4 days before my period. It is watery but throughout the day it got heavier it doesn't have the smell of a period. so I'm just wondering if there could be a possibility of me being pregnant? We tried to conceive in may and I had gotten my period on the right day and everything. But this time in June when we ttc the right way I get bleeding 4 days earlier. So I don't get it. I barely know anything about this stuff so I would absolutely love some feedback as it is kindly appreciated. Im so excited next week is my wedding and if I'm pregnant I will be overjoyed. I hope god answers my prayers.
Yes, I'm in the same boat. My husband and I had sex 12 days before my period, and I'm 11 dpo today (7-17-12).  Sunday day I had been experiencing cramps, and lower back pains. But Sunday evening, I want to the bathroom and saw light brown/pinkish spotting in my underwear. When I wiped, I saw pinkish spotting with red pinpoint dots. A day later the flow got heavier, and I had clumps. The point is, if it IS my period, it came 3 days early. I've read about this same thing happening to other women. Hopefully, I'm pregnant.
I too am having the same problem! I had unprotected sex the 6th of July, and started feeling cramps at around 7-9 dpo. Sunday night, (July 15th) I saw light pink and light brown spotting in my underwear. I never spot that way before my period. Could it be implantation?
Hi everyone. Im 18 years and been trryingg to concieve (conceive). I been have unprotected sex with my bf on my ovulation days. Then the 23rd, the day i exspected my period, i started spotting very verry light pinkish and brown distarge. Then it stopped. Then later it began to gget dark brown. Then the next day it got heavier into something more like my period. I been having pains in my stomach and back and been getting hhorrible migrains. Can someone help?
So im confused.. My period is due in 2 days(aug.1st).. Last night I had a faint spot of brown when I would whipe.. Then it went away.. Then I woke up this morning to bleeding its enough to fill a pad but not my usual flow .. My flows are usually extremely heavy and this is not so much ..i have been ttc.. Im hoping im pregnant .. With my son I had spotted ans bled and thought I had a period but it turned out I was 4 months preg when I found out with him.. But this time I dnt kno.. I feel like im pregnant cuz of my symptoms like frequent urination like over 20 times thru out the day yesterday. also my breast are tender.. Im snappy.. Cry for no reason .. Hungry all the time but get sick to my stomach when I eat.. Abdomenal (abdominal) cramping.. Gas.. Heartburn.. All these signs and sypmtoms of pregnancy but then im bleeding 2 days before expected af.. Wth!!!im so confused.. I had my last period on july 5 2012.. Ended the 9th.. So I usually have a 28 day cycle.. And my af usualy is 4 to 5 days .. So why is this happening I never get my period early .. Any suggestions??
Someone please respond- I had sex right after my period. Now, two weeks later, I'm spottinng and sometimes its light kink and others, its dark and old looking..and it seems just a little bit heavy. Could I be pregnant?
Someone please respond- I had sex right after my period. Now, two weeks later, I'm spottinng and sometimes its light pink and others, its dark and old looking..and it seems just a little bit heavy. Could I be pregnant? Could I be miscarriaging? Plase and thanks in advance!
hey guys i always get my period on the 5th of every month,im trying to get pregnant and on the 30th of august i was getting dark brown spotting it then turned to red blood on the 31st the bleeding lasted for 2 days then stopped,i shouldnt have bled at that time though im not meant to get my period till the 5th of september and this wasnt long enough to be a full period,can implamtation bleeding be like a mini period??? help guyssss x
I am so confused right now. Let me give you a little bit of back ground. My hubby and I have been TTC for a year now. The last 6 months I have been taking progesterone pills to jump start my periods. I have PCOS (I don't ovulate. Instead my eggs turn to cyst). I have never had a regular period. Normally I have to take medication for them to start. When I don't take medication for my cycle I can go six months or more without one. When I do have one its super heavy and goes eight days or more.

My doctor has me taking 150mg of Clomid for the past two months and I'm about to start my last round. I swore I was pregnant this time. I feel nauseous when I eat. I am waking up to vivid and weird dreams, and some are nightmares. It is very rare for me to remember my dreams. Sore bb, cramping, fluttering, and moody. What confused me the most is Monday I started what I thought was my period. But it is not acting like any period I have had before. This came on strong and has not slacked off. It has been heavy the last two days and has stayed a bright red. I have has some large clots. My periods usually start out brownish and slowly build up and then taper off. Not sure what to make of this. Any ideas?
Hi there, just saw this post, and I am experiencing the same thing you did and wondered if you were preggers???

i was wondering could you help me , since last monday my breast have been really painfull with some colour change and my montgermy glandes have been really noticable also the veins are starting to show through. ive been urinating LOADS through out the days approx every half hour-every hour...im due my period this wednesday on the 19th sept' but today when i went to the toilet i had abit of blood on my pants. but when i went again its very pinkish/brownish not like my usual cycle at all and i have NEVER been early before Only late but its quiet heavy at the moment . can it be implantation bleeding? its now lighter and a very light pinkish colour
Hey everyone I been feeln sick for 3 weeks so I went to the doctors took a Prego test came out neg my doctor told me to wait until I miss my period witch is 25th but I came on yesterday 09/19/2012 my period 5 days early It started off every light pink but now its dark and blood cloting worried idk Im wait to see if stops to see if just my period been feeling so tired lately and vomiting like in the morning and get bad heartburn my boyfriend ask if I was pregnant I said no to him but I really dnt no...help anyone.
hi, ive been thinking that im pregnant for about a month. ive been having alot of symptoms and my last period started around the 7th of september. this period felt alot different then usual. i usually cramp and bloat like a day before i start, it lasts about 4 or 5 days and is pretty light. this time i started cramping and bloating about a week or so before i started, the night before it began, i had bright pink discharge[what i think was implantation bleeding],i felt like i was bleeding heavier than usual, had alot of blood clots [never usually have them], i felt more awkward and uncomfortable than usual and it lasted about 3 days. i was wanting to know if youu steady felt bloated because after the period ended the bloating didnt and its been about 3 weeks now.
Thats pretty much the same thing that is happening to me! Did you turn out pregnant?
I took a test on 18/12/12- positive, then had brown discharge (period due around the 17th dec) then on 19th had bad cramps and light bleeding, took another test- positive, saw sone clots and bad cramps, took another test after- positive. Next day went to a and e- test there-negative! Went home still cramps in abdomen took a test- positive. Waited another day- took another test- positive. And I'm still bleeding- like a period now bur funny feelings in abdomen. Xxx please help xxX
Yesterday after my husband and I had sex I noticed what was a brown like dried flaky blood after wiping. Today I noticed the same but also some bleeding. Some darker some the same as would be my period. I ovulated on Christmas day and am not due for my period until the 8th. I have been cramping and feeling very achy all over with all my muscles hurting. Has anyone experienced this and then found out they were pregnant???
My ovulationdate was on 17/12/12 and on 22/12/12 since the 17th my boyfriend and have been having sex without a condom and on 03/01/13 I had a lot of of discharge and on 05/12/13 I noticed some bleeding and cramping the bleeding is heavy but my periods is not due for another 3 days could. They have came early or is it implantation bleeding?
omg i am doing the same yesterday jan 16 pinkish discharge and changed last night to a light brown than this morning i woke up to a flow but it is pinkish brown not red. and im woundering was you pregnant or what can u help me out
Hi I have a question I had the exact same experience as you did..did you by amy chance were still pregnant? Or was it a mc? I'd really like to know thanks for you time.
I had my period January 1st. Normal 7 days like I always do. Had sex regularly then on Jan 22nd I started feeling really crampy and outta no where started bleeding so bad I had to throw my underwear away. It was literally within 30 mins of the last time I went to the bathroom  and had no blood to when I soaked my underwear. Thinking it was just my period coming early bc my cycle had been weird the month before and it was 52 days between my periods.had multiple negative tests, I just put in a tampon and continued on with my day. That night when I changed my tampon there was hardly and blood. But put another one in. The next day there was a brown discharge and then absolutely nothing after that. I have been getting awful headaches for 3 weeks now and feeling really nauseous. Again there is an awful flu going around. So that's could be where these symptoms are coming from. Should I be concerned?. Can implantation be that heavy? The bleeding only lasted about 3 hours. I also had a miscarriage back in may and am having some of the same symptoms. Headaches dizziness, cramps, sore tender swollen breasts and mild back pain. And I have been super clumsy and forgetful. Lost my phone then got it bac after 5 hours or hectic seraching  and dropped it in the toilet all in the same day. Lol anyone have any advice or similar experience?
I am in the same exact position!!!!! Recently married but been trying 4 a baby for longest while, i swore we did it this time around (followed my ovulation chart) we had sex from the 12 to 23rd, jus to make sure, i got symptoms atleast i think, i am always regular!!! my period was to come the 2nd feb but it came 4 days early (NEVER happened b4) i thought it may have been implantation bleeding because it started light but then the second day i got a heavy flow BUT not as heavy as my period normally is, so am sssoooo confused!!! I will monitor it til it stop and see if i hav to take a test..... Good Luck to u tho........ baby dust!!!
no neccisarily I had the bleeding almost like a period they tested me said i had scored a 5 on hpt test and that they believed i miscarried 2 weeks later i took a test i was pregnant went to the dr had blood test my hpt hormone doubled another week later I saw my 11 week old baby on ultrasound, she is now a year old.. i was fine she was fine everyone is different.. and now once again im bleeding after a positive test implantation bleeding is different for everyone, if i were ya'll I'd of course take another test after the bleeding if it's positive you just had implantation bleeding, if it was negative just a period, i wouldn't tell anyone or flip and go to the hospital until you did the test after the bleeding.. 1 if it was a miscarriage that early nothing you can do except confirm it, but if you go now they will prob tell you it was and it may not be, you could still be pregnant they did that with me.. my ob says E.R Dr know a lot just not a lot a lot about this kind of stuff.. with most E.R's they are super busy so they won't check if they assume they already know.. and i didn't miscarry i had my daughter..
I had unprotected sex with my bf around 9th of feb..and last got my period in jan..and I missed feb..I started bleeding yesterday 18-03-2013 which is march..the bleeding is heavish and bright red?could it be ib?I want a baby
Did you ever find out if you were pregnant? I am having the same problem right now...
I Had sex on march 15 ,2013 and on april 4 I went to the hospital they pulled a whole condom out of me with *** still in it. so yesterday april 14 2013 I woke up to blood down there and it was brownish pink then it turned to red with some small cloths.. I was wondering could I be pregnant or miscarrying ?
I had my last period on the 2nd and ovolated on 12-15 and had sex everyday it's now a week and a half on and I had light bleeding pinkish on the 25 then the next day it got heavier and a reddish colour I'm not due on my period for another 6days is this implantation or is my period early which had never happened before ? Please help x x
Hi, my bf came in me bout a week ago and I bled few days later and it only lasted two days. I now hav chest pains and pains in my sides could I be pregnant? I get irregular periods but they hav lasted a good few days since I got off the injection.but this one is different
We are trying to get pregnant. I am supposed to start my periods tomorrow but for the past few days there was bleeding, nothing heavy and only on the toilet paper. It was brownish and kind of a pink color. Then today I woke up with very heavy bleeding and had to wear a tampon. Now it seems to be getting lighter. The past few days I have been tired, and have gotten dizzy a few times, extra hungry and had what I think we're stomache cramps about a week ago. Had anyone had this and could it be implantation bleeding that I am having?
Hi i am nine days late my period it was due on 5/11 nd is 5/18 nd i was spotting light brown then it turn light pink nd then it got heavy bleeding i would like to know if im pregnant
Hi I'm 19 and have irregular periods that's hard to keep track of. Even thought it was hard to keep track I was atleast a month n a half late n finally started 05/14/13 and normally I start out really really heavy but it was lighter n bright red and brown. I was cramping 2 to 3 weeks prior off and on. I stopped today on 18th which makes it 4 days but yesterday it got a little heavier for a little n then slowed back down. I'm so confused cuz I have craving, feel like I'm bipolar, cramping, sore breast, n feel nauseous sometimes. Wat could this b? Will someone please help me? I've taken 3 test within 2 weeks n all say neg.
I went and had a pregnancy tet done and was positive was 3 wks and a day then on sun i spotted and monday had heavy bleeding still had tbe bleeding the next morning but by afternoon it went back to spotting did i miscarry
Hi my boyfriend and i started using condoms and then started having unprotected sex i was suppose to get my period the 12th but it came on the fourth of july at first it was light pink then it turned heavy with bad cramping dark brown reddish blood with clotting then it stopped in two days i normally last four to five days i been dizzy, nautious , vomiting a little bit, bloating , cramping in my lower abdominal area , lower back pains , turned my favorite food away, mood swings galore and my breasts feel fuller am I pregnant very cobfused somebody please help me!!!!!
To add to my comment i have been very sleepy my dog keeps laying on my belly im hungry but then when i try to eat i dont want the food no more i took a pregnancy test the day before the bleeding started it said negative i thought it was my period but i am soooo confused now. My boyfriend bought the pregnancy test because he said it was man intuition he thinks im pregnant i think hes crazy can anyone help me
So i took pregnancy test again today and it read negative :( im goin to doctors next week because something is not right
Angel- my situation sounds similar. What happened?? Please answer- I'm going crazy... need some real insight from you
I'm in a similar situation, confused, excited but at the sane time don't wanna get my hopes up! I have really irregular periods (usually my cycle lasts 40-44 days!!) although I got pregnant with my daughter only 6 weeks after I came off the pill after being on it for 10yrs. I also had an ectopic pregnancy when my daughter was just 9 months old, just 6 weeks after my periods came back as I was breastfeeding. I ended up having to have my left Fallopian tube removed, and since then I've really struggled to get pregnant again! Been TTC for 3 cycles since, this is our 3rd attempt. I did a Clearblue Dual Hormone Indicator and strangely my readings went straight from low fertility to peak fertility without going though the high fertility stage. I have no idea why. We TTC on the 2 peak fertility days. Which this month was days 21 and 22 of my cycle. Bearing in mind my period usually doesn't come until day 40-44, I started spotting yesterday which was day 33. Thought it might be implantation bleeding. Took a pregnancy test today and it was negative. But now I've started getting cramping and the blood which was initially brown has now gotten more red and heavier and had clots in it. I'm worried now, I think I might have just had an early miscarriage, as I know my body so well, its far far far to early to have my period but its too heavy to be an implantation bleed either! Will do another test in a few days but in not gonna get my hopes up!
Oh and also I only bled very little and just for 2 days and it was dark blood... A normal period for me lasts about 6-8 days! So it def wasn't a period!!! Ughh I need input soo bad!!
I'm having the same issue. I had my lmp on Oct 16, I ovulated on the 31st- I was ment to have Implantation Nov 9TH which I spotted lightly not even enough for a panty liner just a whipe; and was cramping and my breast where killing me. Then the next day on the 10th I woke up to heavy bleeding. I have a 30 day cycle. I was suppose to get my period on the 14Th of Oct which would make me five days early. What does this mean?
my period arrived 1 week later last month 17/10/13 and this month it starts 2 days erlier. started off with little spotting, then a slimy gush like which had a red stringy looking thing. hard to desciribe, was a little brown and each time i wipe it would show tiny spots of pink blood. Then nothing appears later after that. The next day  i wake up visit the toilet, swipe, and still pinkish light colour, but not alot. i discovered anoyher slimy looking gush with another red stfingy thing not sure how to explain that. later that afternoon, i revisited toilet quite frequently like almost 2 times every hour and stil pinkish colour buh not alot buh it was enough to say i have my period. third day, clots appeared the whole day. not big clots but enough to say it is my normal period. Had little cramping but i tend to have pain on my right side. its almost as if a baby was stretching inside of me,pushing against my stomach. this morning i wake, visiy the rest room felt a clot come out and now al has calmed down  blood is pinkish and light and i still have that feeling on mu right side...what is going on? i hope im making sense because i am so confused. my partner and i want to bring a child into this world next year hoping before his grandmother leaves..any suggestions please? i am a mother of 3 older children.
I had a "period" so I thought I was not pregnant then I began experiencing symptoms so I took a pregnacy test and it came out positive and a few days later another one said positive as well.
It's crazy reading all these post. My fiancé and I have been ttc for only a month now. He got off in me everyday several times during my ovulation days. I am due to have my period around 11/22/13 and had began my "period" on 11/15/13. It is also 7 days after ovulation. It started right after we had unprotected sex. It was very light at first to wear I only needed a panty liner now it is 3 days that I have been bleeding. Though it started very light it is now heavier than any period that I have ever experienced. It is also has had a lot of clots which is also u unusual for me. I have been experiencing what seems to be morning sickness and headaches which I have read normally happens 7-9 days after ovulation if I had conceived. My breast are tender to the touch and my nipples have gotten slightly darker with some bumps all around them. I am constantly tired now. I took 3 pregnancy test but all came back negative. Which I am thinking it may be to early because when I called my doctor she said I wouldn't show I positive in their office till about the 25th of this month. Not sure if I'm pregnant or not but my body feels different and I can't put any words in it to describe it. Hopefully I am pregnant! I don't know if I could take a disappointment!!!
I started what I though was my period 4 days before I was supposed too. Normally, mine lasts 6 days and is moderately heavy for the first 3, and then gets gradually lighter. This time, I wasn't nearly as heavy for the first day and little the second, and then was EXTREMELY light for 3 more days, and kinda watery and light pink. Is this implantation bleeding? I've been trying to conceive for the past 4 months now. My boobs were sore for about a week before this bleeding, then stopped. BUT, I'm starting to feel nauseous more often and I'm very tired all the time. Also, my legs have been aching like crazy and I heard that that was also a sign of pregnancy. Could I be pregnant?
I need help please. I have been feeling queasy for the past two weeks with dizziness and the feeling of butterflies in my lower belly. I took two different pregnancy tests and they said both negative but they both also had faint lines. Then Sunday I got my period it started off light and then heavy with clots and now light. I feel really weird (which is the easiest way to describe how I am feeling) I have a doctor's appointment next week but I want to know now if I am pregnant which i really hope I am. please help
My husband and I are TTC. One day before my next period due date I had spotting through ought the day. At first it was ver little then increased a little throughout the day. I woke up this morning and the bleeding is equivalent to my period. Can I have implantation bleeding then get my period? Does anyone know what causes this?

My last regular period started October 19th and lasted 7 days like normal , I get my period every 28 days . Usually I get cramps but tho time I didn't , I was expecting my period on November 15th but didn't start untill the 18th and first started off with brownish blood than light red blood continued untill the 21st , I had unprotected sex could I be pregnant?
Hey everybody im the same way as all of yall its crazy when u know u preg in u start your early period mines suposte to start on the first of the mth but it start on Nov25 in it is still heavy im getting scared i need help
I have 2 kids and I too had dicidual bleeding for the first trimester with both my boys but i also tested clearly positive when i suspected pregnancy (about 8 weeks) i would be past 8 weeks now if i was. I took sevrral hpts and got mixed results. my doctor ran bloodwork and the result was neg. My doctor said its normal womans bodies change or that i might have been pregnant and lost it. But i havent had a proper bleed since sept.. Just 2 days of watery spotting. Just like when i was pregnant.  I dont even need a pad. Just when i wipe. If i have miscarried then why hasnt it released the lining? I havent clotted with these 'periods' at all. I have no idea but its DEFINATLY NOT NORMAL. i had all my hormones tested and a pap which all came back fine. Im 28. Not wanting to be pregnant but i cant seem to accept that this is supposed to be normal. Fuhhkk im so sensitive i never ever thought i would want my period so badly. To anyone wondering about heavy implantation i think what you are trying to ask about is dicidual bleeding. (For me )every month for 3 months it got less and less and the first month could have almost been considered normal.  my sister actually bled quite heavily and was told she most likely miscarried but now has a 10 month old daughter.
I'm a bit confused. On Sunday last I had brownish discharge. Then on Monday I had nothing. Tuesday it started off brown. Then In the night it gradually became red. It lasted for 5 days just like a normal period with a bit of cloths. I've taken a pregnancy test but it's neg. I don't  know. Could I be pregnant. I even have heartburn and feeling really thirsty.
Yesterday I Experienced Mild Cramps For A Short Period Of Time, A Little Spotting, That Was Gone By This Morning. Could This Be Implantation Bleeding?
I was 4 days late for my normal menstrual cycle, I was showing all the notmal pregnancy symptoms, last night at about 12:30 I started to bleed, it is a dark red and is moderately heavy. Could this be implantation bleeding or just my normal period ?
can anyone tell what's happening? i am bleeding right now like having a menstrual period but supposed to be a week before having it. At first it was like a pinkish in color then it turned brown after 5 hours it turned red the next morning it got heavier like normal period but its unusual because the cramping and bleeding are just light unlike the previous period the cramps are too painful. I have a regular period 28 days cycle but now its earlier than before
Were you pregnant?
I NEED HELP!! ANSWER THIS !!!!
I'm experiencing bleeding. & I'm 15 years. My last period was I believe the 3 or 4 th of February but I dont keep track. It has been about 14 days past since I had sex with my boyfriend. I am experiencing bleeding. It was light & then got heavy. I need help .. Am I pregnant?
My mistake its been 27 days since I had sex with my boyfriend. & I just now started bleeding. Light & then heavy
My period is a little weird, but last month it was just dark brown spotting, we weren't trying for a baby then. But a couple of weeks ago we started trying and I've been feeling extra tired, much back ache, my calendar said I ovulated on the 11 of this february and we had bare sex on the 15, we weren't checking ovulating dates then so maybe we missed our window? But then yesterday the 15 I was having a lot more than usual clear discharge, it was brownish so were like hey maybe the calendar is wrong and I'm ovulating now, so we gave it a go and i don't know if it was because of roughness or my period coming but about 3-4 hours later I had fresh blood and I wiped and thought it was just going to be a wipe but in the morning I feel as though my period (blood coming out) (feeling that since yesterday) and checked and it was a bit of a lot of brown old looking blood
Help
hi

i had unprotected sex 2weeks ago. a week before my period is due (its due next week sometime) i had light colour bleeding and not very much. every now and again when i wipe i would see blood. this lasted for 4 days. on the 4th day it started getting darker and im having period like pains. now im not sure if this is my period starting or what it is or if i should take a pregnancy test or what.....advise would be appreciated.....thx
I need answers. Im 21 years old and Two week ago between my periods i had a Heavy dark brown discharged. i had read then that it could had been a implantation bleeding so i took a pregnancy test and it said i was pregnant and then i read that i could have had a miscarriage . now two week later i just got off my period a day and a half ago not I'm on birth control and my period still aren't regular i have a period for as little as a half a day to three days at the most.  But i just got off my period like i said and me and my boyfriend had protected sex last night and i woke up with a lot of Brown discharge in my underwear and when i went to the bathroom it was still coming out but it also had blood in it. but iv had cyst on my ovaries since i was 16 but they all seem to pass during my period. SO it not un-normal for me to had pain in that area. but these last two time iv had this brown discharge ( which iv had a brown discharge before when i was younger) iv had this disconfert down there and i dont know whats going on but if some one had this same problem and told me what happened or what they did to fix it. I just don't know if this time is from me just getting off of my period r if it something more serious.  
im having pregnancy treatment i got periods before3 days of period due i took pregnancy test it was negative doctor adviced me to take scan follicular study is there any chances of pregnancy............
please ladies instead of post whats happening to you as the same thing of other ladies why dont you do the test or go to ur doctor then post your experience then the out come or result. that would be a lot more helpful we all want answers and im sorry if ive offended anyone but ladies please when you find out let us know please
Viewing 201-267 comments: