Can sperm live for 15 days?
Hi everyone.

I had unprotected sex on September 30th, while I was on my period. It was a very weird period though because I'd taken about 3 plan Bs that past month (very very stupid, I know) and it was VERY light. After we had sex, it stopped completely.

On October 15th, I got a LOT of eggwhite-like discharge so I assume that I was ovulating or at least very fertile.

I had been cramping for a few days like my period was going to start any second and on October 30th, I woke up to pinkish spotting. I saw the tiny amount of  "blood" when I wiped 2 more times and that was the last of it.

Since then, I've had NO spotting or bleeding whatsoever. It was literally a one-time, one day thing. I read everywhere that spotting like that is connected to implantation bleeding. I HAVE been having strong (almost painful) cramps though.

I'm SO confused. If I'm pregnant, then that means that the sperm lived at least 15 days within me. Is that even possible?! I've read that the absolute latest it can live is 8 days. I'm 99% sure I ovulated on or around the 15th, no earlier. How could this be?
No, 15 days is too long for sperm to live.  A week max.  You MAY have miscalculated when you ovulated though as that is never an exact science and this is why if a woman doesn't want to get pregnant, they have to use protection such as condoms throughout their entire cycle.  When is your period due?  Take a test.  But also, remember, periods are often late for women with nothing to do with pregnancy.