Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community
Could i still be pregnant after 5 days of bleeding?

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

Viewing 201-260 comments:
I am having the same thing. I am 4weeks and yesterday I started geting cramping and having bleeding and some small bleed clots. I am very scary and I have to wait to get the day to the Dr. It would be great for someone to let us now what all feels. D's Mom in 2005 here wrote that she had bleeding and she did have her Baby so I pray that we all get the same she had <3
I was due for my period 10 days ago, and nothing. I've been feeling extremely tired, mood swings, super nauseous, my boobs, and nipples hurt soo bad. Me and my husband have been trying for a few months. But today i started to bleed super light. should I test? is this normal. I'm just not too sure this is all very new to me. My periods come like clock work so were not too sure. anything would help. thanks :)
I was due for my period 10 days ago, and nothing. I've been feeling extremely tired, mood swings, super nauseous, my boobs, and nipples hurt soo bad. Me and my husband have been trying for a few months. But today i started to bleed super light. should I test? is this normal. I'm just not too sure this is all very new to me. My periods come like clock work so were not too sure. anything would help. thanks :) if i am preggers could be 5 to 6 weeks.
It's been two months since I had a period.And I started lightly bleeding for half a day and then it was heavy the next day. But before all this happened I took a test and it said negative i just thought it was too early! Could I be pregnant? And will the baby be ok If I am? Plzz I need answers!!!!!!!!!! I have all the symptoms except when i get morning sickness I don't puke! And I've gained some weight. U can tell in my stomach.
hey i was just wondering if you ever found out the answer to this question im 17 about to be 18 and i took a test yesterday bc i have been cramping the last 3 days and i dont usually start till the 21 of every month so its just odd and it came up positive...but now im bleeding and my pee looks clear but when i wipe its blood and i woke up this morning and i have blood clots so do you think im pregnant or what...please email me to Kendall_thomas22***@****
I am scared dont know wht it is i had my period but now im spotting i had sex with my boyfriend but he came outside but we still kept going could i be pregnant
Hi all hope you all got your answers you were hoping from doctor etc.. I have two children and could of sweared i was pregnant this month had a test before period was due,was negative i had so many syptoms (symptoms) including spotting a week before period due lower back pain tummy cramps tired very moody all this over a week before was due taken 3 day of period pill then start bleeding then lightens of starts again and stopped now tonight i was sure i seen white stuff out of one my breasts so strange,  unless my body is thinking its pregnant im just so confused and i guess i have my period so i aint pregnant any advise???
my period was on time but its been on and off spotting for 4 days now? answers please?
can u pls tell me how it went for u... am having quiet almost same trouble here, am so scared, am also 19.
thanx
***** I Will Kill You Promise U ****** Him I Am Pregnant And U Knew It Now U Look Like A Bomb *****
Well I'm about 5 weeks pregnant I started spotting two days ago and I woke up new years Eve and I was bleeding very heavy so heavy to I feel it running out.so I went to the e.r he said my hcg was low but for the amour of bleeding I'm having my cervix was still closed. Have anyone been through this. He didn't confirm miscarriage but he did say he strongly believe it was one.
Hi, i have had a week of spotting feeling sick and dizzy and then my period came after the spotting could i be pregnant i am only 19 and really need to get some advice before i go back to uni.
At pepper am goin thru the same thing but tgey.didnt tell me if my hcg was low and they didnt kno where the blood was cumin from hope everything goes well with u
i had my period on 3rd of this month. but i had bleeding for just 1 or 2 days. can i be pregnant. i always regular periods. please tell me as soon as possible
Hi everyone,
I thought i may have been preg, but i came on on the 7th i am normally always on on the 10th(yesterday) i know its a few day but it's always been bang on it started heavy for the first 2 nights, but on the 10th (my usually day) it stopped and was only old brown blood which then i started to bleed again, very light almost next to nothing what does this mean??
i just had the same thing happen to me! Did you find out if you were still pregnant or not! please give me some advise
i am going through the same thing! spotted for 2 days bleed heavy for 2 day then it stop yesterday! im so worried
what ever happened? im experiencing the same thing
i dont know how old this is; but im 15 and i had the same thing on december 10th, its january 11 and im on what is belivied to be my periood. It was light for like the first 4 days and now there heavy spotting. my famliy alredy knows about the whole pregnancy thing so im not helpless. im just worried about an eptopic pregnacy because im getting in my abomen, in the lowerr stomach..& neck pain. also nausa. please help.
(:
Miranda_kate2009***@****. email me with anyy help.
I would be six weeks tomorrow my husband and I have been trying to conceive for two years. We got pregnant last may that ended in a miscarriage. My last period was November 25th. I had light spotting eleven days before my missed period. My period is two weeks late today. I started bleeding last night with cramps that come and go. I still feel very pregnant. My boobs still hurt. I have veins on my boobs and stomach. Still feel sick to my stomach. My smell is still heightened. I still have gas and heartburn. Still getting headaches. Everything seems right except the blood and cramps. The cramps don't feel like the last miscarriage. Any advice?
im 5 weeks and expierenced the same thing you have it started out with light bleeding and went to the er they said early abortion meaning miscarriage went in to get my blood tests and waiting on the answer but i had cramps and my bleeding was really heavy for one day but there is still a possibilty the embryo is still there
any news since this post?   I had a mc in november 2011  12 weeks along  woke up to lots of period like blood  never had any pains at all  the pregnancy symptoms dont just leave your body it can take up to 3 months, I bled for 7 weeks past mc and had symptoms for 2 weeks after that. heartbreaking it is I do hope everything was ok with u, my sister bled really heavy an went on to have a healthy baby, so everyone different.
I had sex jan 1 and after that, the using the bathroom every ten seconds and pressure on the bladder,feeling sick,heachaches,lower back pains,always tired,eatting more then usually,feeling flutters in the stomach, but jan 14-17 i had my period, well i dont know if it was a period but it was light, then i had sex on the 19th of jan i think, and then jan 24th-27th it came back light, and i still been having the same symptoms and i been experiencing like me not likeing the smell of eggs, or other food at the school, or at home, all i want is sweet food, or fruit, but i been having bad bad bad cramps, an i started a light period yesterday on feb15th but it got heavier today and my cramps are out of control and no type of pills  work and they usually work. Can anyone tell me whats going on
Hi all, I took a period on 16th january, which is 2 days late, it lasted 4 days which is odd for me as I usually last the full 7 days :( my boyfriend and I had intercourse on the days I was supposed to be ovulating. Within the 2 weeks I had sore boobs, nausea, lower abdominal cramps and lower backache. I took my next period on 13th february (the monday also a day early) so I ruled out any possibility of pregnancy. But it only lasted 3 days.. On the saturday we had intercourse and I started to bleed again but it stopped pretty much straight away. Now I'm having pink mucousy discharge, lower backache and cramping.. I think I'm going crazy!!!
Ps I forgot to mention that for the last 2 nights I have been woken up with incredibly terrible indigestion! Please help xo
Me and my boyfriend have been trying to have a baby and weve had sex about 10 times. Im using the restroom alot, my breast are sensative, im hungry alot more then usual, my mood swings are changing, and im super tired alot, im not sure if im pregnant yet becasue the frist time we did it without protection was feb. 11 and im not sure if its too soon and thats why im bleeding or having my period.... or if im just not pregnant. I was bleeding light at first and then it started getting really heavy after i had sex..... im not sure what to do and im kinda scared because we thought i was pregnant..... what should i do?
hi i need help was wondering if u got advice r even found out wat was going wit ur pregnancy cas mines is the samething now
what does it means if i normally bleed a little heavy but March 14 I came on and my period was light for the last two days and today March 16 make the third day in its still the same what does that means?
MY PERIOD WAS LATE BY A WEEK AND I HAVENT BEEN LATE SINCE I MISCARRIED 13 MONTHS AGO BUT THEN I GOT MY PERIOD AND GUTTED...SHOULD I JUST WAIT FOR MY NEXT PERIOD OR CAN I TAKE A HPT NOW?
I have been trying for a baby for 5 months I have polycystic ovaries and this month my period was 5 days late I did 4 test all came bk negative but my period is not as heavy as usual do you think there is a chance I could still be pregnant
hi i have read ur comment and i am goin through exactly the same and very very worried as its red like a period have u had pain?
im trying to conceive.i had my test and my doctor said i have ability to conceive and she gave me a clomid to boost my conception plus some vitamins like folic and vitamin e and advice me to have every other dsy intercourse from  day 10 to 24 which we did.im expecting my period last Thursday April 26,2012 but yesterday night after peed and wiped so white with blood brown pink something. then today i have my period.possible that im perganant.im experiencing pergnancy symtoms (symptoms) except that i have period now that supposed to have on thursday .im confuse now.
hiya can anyone help me please i get my perods as normal round about the 23rd of each month i had unprotected sex with my boyfriend on the 5th may i was ment to be due my period on the 23rd of may i am 5 days late but have now started bleeding its not heavey its light but still confused to wether i am preg or not can anyone help me pls i have had preg symptons as well. thanks
My name is nina I was feeling pregnant so took a pregnancy text the line came out but u couldn't really see it. So I took a next one and it came Positive na n I made sure I took it in the moring s
So I took a blood text n it came bk negative. Then I started bleeding later on that day n it lasted for 4days n I still feel like I'm pregnant. Has this happened to anyone please tell me if so I don't know what to do
i was due for my period on the 27th may i was a week late and on the 4th june night time went to loo and lost wat seemed like a couple tiny clots however NOTHING ELSE!!!!! before i went to bed i went to the loo again and was i bit off blood so decided to use a tampon to be on safe side through the night. morning after tampon was full however on usual periods i can change every3-4hrs in the first 2 days this time i didnt change for at least 7-8 hours for 2days then after that didnt really need to use anything as all i was loosing is small amounts off dark browny stuff. its been 2 weeks since i havent bled and im sure im pregnant my stomach is so bloated than usual i feel so nauseated at night time keep having sever hot flashes to point were im dripping in sweat and dizziness somebody plz help me could i be pregnant?
I had a miscarriage and I got my first period when I was suppose to. It has lasted 19 days now! I am worried its not heavy though, but i still feel tired at times. Could I still get pregnant when I will be ovulating if the bleeding continues.
hi

my period date was 26th may..every time my date will come 3 days earlier.so this time it should be 23rdjune...but i did not get my periods.so i thought that am preganent..but today i am bleeding..i dont know whether am preganent or not...how can i confirm my preganancy..please help me..
im also in the some situationg pliz if you get any thing from any one or medication to help.am scared to loss my man tho he anderstands me i  need a baby with him i  love him so much even thu he doesnt i just want to have part of him that will make my life more happier forever
omg hey my name is nessy and would like to help u alot i have exotically the same story and don't know really why it happens my last two periods have been very light and or spotting i toke a test because i was worried it came back negative both times now so im guessing mabie is has to do with stress levels hormones changing......or could mean lack or iron....
im really annoyed because i have been to the doctor and have had this problem for 3 in a half years and my GP dosent hell just gives me pills which i do take but the the problem comes back straight after running out of the pills.
i have a very sexual relationship and want to keep it that way but when i have checked my calender and my period comes without me knowing it can make me very stressfull please help me!!!!!  
im having the same exact symptoms. i bleed for 4 days a light flow and im tired i have nausiousness but dont throw up. i have a four year old and he always wants to be around me and i get irritated. i eat sometimes and my boyfriend has cravings of serburt ice cream and cheezits.lol and i feel bubbles and tinyness in my stomache i know i already went through a pregnacy but this is way different last time i just missed my period! help!!!!!
Hi guys my name is Brittany I found out Wednesday I was a month pregnant will I started bleeding so I went to the Er they said I wasn't having a miscarriage but they didn't tell me why I could be bleeding. Is it normal to have a period ur first month. And will it last as long as a normal period I'm not cramping my hcg level even went up. I'm just trying to figure out of this is normal
hi everyone i not long took a pregnacy test and it came up positive my last period was in august the 17 i am really happy that i am going to be a mum but on the 8 october i started geting bad cramps and i started bleeding it was not that much but the next day it started geting worse so i went doctors that day and she said it was normal that u can bleed in ur first trymester she told me to go home and rest and i got to go hospital today for a scan i am so scared i just hope that my baby is ok and just want to know if i am still pregnant because it just dont seem right me loseing so much blood for the past 3 days i will soon find out if i am going to be a mum or not so hope that i am going to be a mum because if i am not going to be a mum it will break my heart fingers crossed it all goes ok for me today x
Hi I'm having the same problem. I'm 7 weeks pregnant and got my period on Wednesday . It started off brown then is now light pink I went to the hospital on Friday and had a scan, baby has a strong heartbeat and everything looks good. When will I stop bleeding and will it do any harm to the baby?
how did it turn out 4 u
I have a question too. My periods are usually on track but this month I started spotting 2 days before I was suppose to start my period and it lasted 4 days and its day 5 and I'm bleeding heavier. If its my period its late but I hope its not cause I've been trying to get preg for months now. Help?
i dont know what is going on with me at all. I am 8weeks, nearly 9 weeks and i started bleeding last week. Ive had 4 miscarriages in the past but i also have 3 healthy kids. With both of my boys i had spotting, 1 was heavier than the other so i had to go to an early pregnancy scan. The baby was fine. This time i havent been to a gp yet at all. The bleeding started as spotting but then it got a lot heavier and i thought it was a miscarriage. However during the bleeding and after it i did a pregnancy test and they all came back positive. Now the bleeding has completely stopped and i am still feeling pregnant but i am usually very sick during pregnancy and ive had none of that. I guess i will go and get medical help but i am avoiding it as i would rather miscarry at home than go into hospital. I also had a molar pregnancy about 7 years ago. Each miscarriage and pregnancy ive ever had has been different. Ive miscarried at home naturally and ive also had to have a d and c because the tissue inside has started to rot and my body wasn't registering or miscarrying. Alls i would say is, go and get medical help and although miscarriage is devastating its quite often caused by one bit of the featus not developing properly. I nearly always miscarry when my body isnt strong enough for pregnancy. I am a true believer in things happen for a reason. Equally though its a great relief to find that your baby is ok and beating the odds. Your body is a bizare thing and you can bleed for masses of different reasons, some serious, some not so serious but its always best to seek medical attention for it.
i had my period for two days and it stopped for about 13 hrs and then started again for 5 hrs and then stopped again could i be pregnant??
I took 3 pregnancy tests and they were all positive!!! I went to my doctor the next AM and she felt inside me and said "wow your pregnant!" But then their preg test came in negative! :/ I have EVERY EVERYYY symptom!!! I carried twins(2boys) for 6 months and lost and gave birth to then at 25 weeks or so and they didn't make it! :( ... That was December the 6th, this past December... We have been trying ever since, I have been checked and everything (insides body and all are all good!) so there's no reason that I can not conceive.. I'm very exited but also confused and don't want to get my hopes up!! :/ someone pleaseeeee help! My husband and I are so confused and want to know what's happening !! How can I have 3 positives? U can only have positives if u have that specific hormone so I don't get it.. and the doctor said I'm pregnant by feeling inside me I mean she should know of all ppl she is an obgyn!! Ughhh help please I want a (we want a) baby sooo sooo bad!!! :(
I'm 6 weeks almost 7 and I was filling out a job application yesterday and I felt a bad pain in my lower tummy. And also had 2 go pee so I went 2 the bathroom and I looked in the toilet and there was blood I freaked out went 2 my dads truck and told him I need 2 go 2 the ER. They took a pregnancy text it came up positive but I new something not good was going on. They took blood 2 check my hormone level. I have a doc apt 2 get it done agin 2day. I'm hoping 4 the best. Please anyone who can help do so cause I've never bleed when I was pregnant not even spotted. O and this is my 5 pregnancy one of them was a stillborn and the other 3 was good pregnancy.
HI everyone....I am 5 weeks pregnant and i started spotting yesterday although there was no blood in my pee when i wiped myself i had blood the bleeding has increased over the night and has become almost like my period. I'm very scared because i do not want to miscarry this baby but i do not know what to do. Can I still be pregnant or what?
I've been on Depo for quite sometime now and I've missed at least two of my shots but about 3. Weeks ago my boyfriend came in me then again about 5 days ago and my nipples and breast have been sore during both times so that been about 4. Weeks and now my period just came on but it's extremely light,what's the problem?
my last period was on October 19th and lasted 7 days as normal, i was expecting my period on November the 15th but didn't arrive until the 18th with dark brown blood than light bleeding until the 21st . could i be pregnant i had unprotected sex.and i have a cramping/pinching feeling on side of left stomach.
Hi everyone else,
I am regular on my cycle always regular I bleed mostly every 28 days or if early 26 or 27 day each month on a rare case only as early as the 24th day.  

Basically me an my husband r trying to conceive I was One day late last Month on my period an now three days late this month im getting all the pains in the stomach funny enough no breast tenderness like most months. Today I started to bleed im getting alot of period pains. I did a pregnancy test the 2nd day of being late it was nnegative is this a pregnancy bleed or is this my period an that was just a late one?
Hi everyone else,

I had a smear pap test on day15 after period next day I had brown discharge which then turned in2 light pink when I wiped. It's lasted 5 days on & off &now iv come on my period 1week early , I'm cramping now & feel very down. This has never happened b4 my partner & I r trying 4 our 2nd baby & it's getting me down. Can anyone help me I though it could have been implantation bleeding but I'm not so sure.      

If any one can help me pls give my some of yr advice . Thanks

What happened. Did you find anything out?
My last period was December 30th, it was normal. My due date for my next period is January 30th. I fainted at my job January 27th. I started feeling light headed, extremely weak and exhausted, headaches, back and abdominal pains, bloated, cramping, tender, sensitive, and soar breasts, also some foods and smells made me sick but no vomit. I had intercourse with my man February 5th and after I went to go use the bathroom, I had a light pink discharge. I honestly had no clue what that was about because it is nothing I have ever seen before. Then I started spotting and then I bled heavy for two days feeling bloated and cramping with the same symptoms and pains everywhere, and now I'm only spotting that I do not even need a pad or tampon. What is going on???
i was suppose to start my period march 22,2014 but i missed it the next day on the 23rd i was light spotting but on te 24th i was bleeding heavey. but my period always on time every 28 days could i be pregnant?
THATS WHATS GOING ON WITH ME DID U FIND THE ANSWER
Viewing 201-260 comments: