Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community
Could i still be pregnant after 5 days of bleeding?

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

Hi everyone. Really hope you can help. I have a 2 year old. Before i got pregnant with him i had a miscarrige, but i got my period exactly a month later,and it lasted the normal 5 days, then exactly a week after it finished i had bleeding again,around the time i was suppose to ovulate, but it lasted only three days, then 3 weeks later i found out i was pregnant again. By the time i saw the doctor he said i was 5 weeks going from the ultra sound but counting from my period, the one that lasted 5 days i was six. Well now i had a period on the 29th August 2005, on the 10th september i started to bleed again, and again around the time i was suppose to ovualte, i wathced it to see how long it would last and its lasted for 5 days, i started puking day after it started and i puked for about 2 days later, i have stopped but i still feel quizy. I was thinking it was either implantation bleeding or ovualtion bleeding am just not sure, i have heard implantation bleeding usually occurs around the time your period is due, but is it possible i could have ovualted earlier than usual so implantation bleeding has occured earlier, or ovualtion bleeding? Has anyone had bleeding for 5 days or more in early pregnancy, after a period to later find out they were indeed pregnant? Please advise :)
Viewing 1-200 comments:
i had a period with this PG it lasted 5 days and i am still PG. it started 2 days prior to my normal AF....implant bleed. it lasted so long because i have a bleeding disorder. i had implant bleeds with both of my pregnancies. a friend of mine had periods for 8 months of her PG. so i would wait a week and take a test....good luck.

kimmie
Thank you kimmie that answer helped alot, how far along were u when the bleeding started? Cause like i said my bleeding started around the time i was to ovulate, how would i have conceived, it must have been earlier. I actually stopped taking my pills on the 6th of september, but by September 10th i started to bleed,i was wondering if it was withdrawal bleeding but am so sick, and i have never had withdrawal bleeding before.
if you stopped your pills the 6th.....bleeding on the 10th is a stopping the pill bleed.....AF. i started bleeding 2 days before AF was due and bleed for 2 days and spotted for 5. i am now 5 weeks PG.

when i was on the pill and stopped taking it i had a really nasty period. did you stop mid pack? i did and that was the worst period ever. remember the pills in the beginning and middle of the pack are stronger and if you stop taking them then your period after will be awful. usually you will start to ovulate 1-3 cycles after stopping the pill. it took the full 3 cycles for me.....i got PG on the 4th cycle. but many women conceive the first one. i recommend counting sept as CD 1 of your cycle and go out and buy an OPK....ovulation predicter kit. start using it CD7 .....there are 7 pee tests....take one a day till a pos comes up. a pos is when the 1st line is as dark or darker than the 2nd line. answer is a easy to read and inexpensive brands. this will let you know if you are ovulating and if you are then when to have sex to best conceive.

once you get a pos.....you will ovulate in 24-36 hrs and it is baby making time! don't get discouraged if it you don't ovulate right away....that is common just off the pill. keep buying and taking the OPK and you should know when you ovulate and then can savor the moment!!!

love, hugs, and baby dust,,,,kimmie
Thank you once again, i agree with you on that one, i was assuming the same thing, but i wanted to make sure due to me being quizzy. I started back the pill again after my seven day break but i missed my 4th pill took the 5th really late took the 6th on time and i stopped on the 7th which was the 6th of sep. They say i should have completed the back, so my body wouldnt get confused and i wouldnt have a withdrawal bleeding, boy if i knew that before!! now am not so sure wether to expect my period on the 7th of october couting from my withdrawal bleeding or on the 28th sep coutning from my auctual period (I have the 28 day cycle) What do u suggest? Oh by the way, am pretty new here, what does AF, stand for? Thanks Kimmie xxx
AF = period...aunt flow...lol. i would count from your withdraw bleed. and even then remember it might take a cycle to get back to normal.

love....kimmie
Thankx alot....will do.!!!
Let me know how ur pregnancy is going!!

xxx :)
Hi, I was 6 weeks pregnant as of last Thursday when I started spotting.  On Friday I was having a light flow that continued all day today (Saturday) and shows little sign of letting up.  There are sometimes a few very small clots.  Is there still any hope?  On thurs. they did a beta quant test and said my HQC level was at 617 or so.  I am going back tomorrow for another test to see if the numbers double.  Is there still any hope for me.  I am so scared that it is all over.  Thanks
Hi everyone, I have a similar question as the one above.  I am 5-6 weeks pregnant, I started light bleeding on friday and went to the dr, he ordered a hcg test which revealed my levels were at 778, I went back on sunday after continued light bleeding with passing of smalls amounts of tissue, another hcg test was done with my levels now at 868.  My dr diagnosed me with a threatened miscarraige (miscarriage) with my cervix still being closed.  I am going to go back to the dr next week to have another check up, in the meantime...I am a nervous wreck, has anyone had anything similar?
well i am 5 weeks. i woke up yesterday, went to the bathroom and wiped and notice i was bleeding. it wasn't spotting it was me bleeding. so i went to the emergency room and the doc examined me. he did an u/s and said he didn't see nothing but at i'm just leaving my fourth week going into my fifth. he tested my level of hormones and it was ninety somthing he said it should be higher like in the 150. i don't feel the er doc should be seeing pregnant women. well today i went to my ob and he ran the same test and told me he wasn't sure yet if i had miscarried or not. he told me to come back wedn. to get the level checked again. my doc also said that the er doc should not have told me i miscarried because it isn't unknown yet. so i'm scared and worried. did i mention if i have a miscarry this will be the third. i lost my first at 16 wks. and the second at 18 wks. can someone please talk to me. give me hope. i'm really praying.
Hi Everyone!!

Hopefully this answers everyones question. With my last pregnancy i had three days straight of heavy bleeding, i actually didnt know i was preg,until i took a test, it lasted too short, when i saw the doc, the doct did a ultra sound, i was 5 weeks but he didnt see a baby, only a sac and he was doing and internal ultra sound, he did a test and my HCG was rising, he told me to come back in two weeks, to which i had more bleeding, when he did the US i was seven weeks, and there was my baby with his lil heart beating away, i have had bleeding like that, all through my pregnancy, with clots and thick chunks of blood, it was coming from the palcenta which is normal, now i have a happy two year old!!! In regards to my posted question, Kimmie notified me that the bleeding i was having should be withdrwal bleeding,it happened during my ovualtion, but a realible source said there was still a chance for me to concevie during the bleeding, cause it wasnt a actually period.

Well good luck everyone and keep me posted.

Lots and Lots of Baby Dust your way! xxxxx
Hello everyone,
Well I am in my first pregnancy and I am a wreck.  My HCG levels were 65 the first day and 75 the next.  The Doc told me that I would miscarry due to low levels.  He send me to get my levels check again this week, so I praying that they will triple!  But then this weekend I started to have some bleeding with small little clots. So should I take this as a sign?  Please help me figure this out.
i am 5 weeks and i started bleeding suday i went to the emergency room to get checked out they drew blood and did a vaginal u/s. they said my levels were low which was 90. the doc then told me i was miscarring. Monday i went to the he did the same thing but he said it was too early to tell so he drew my blood again. today is wendesday i went back for my result he said the level was low which was 73. i am waiting for him to contact me tomorrow to let me know my result. i think i may ask him to do another exam. before he finalizes his desicion.
It aint over, I've had seven pregnancy, and one live birth.  When I was pregnant with my daughter I had heavy bleeding when I reached 5 weeks for 3 days and continued with moderate without stopping until I reached my 10th week.  I'm now 6 weeks pregnant again and started heavy (really heavy large clots the whole bit) at 4 weeks.  After ten days of bleeding I knew something was up and I did a pregnancy test and found out I was pregnant.  In the last week I've been to my specialist office 4x's and had blood drawn 5x's.  But I am still pregnant.  It is completely possible to bleed during pregnany's. My DR has been and is nothing but doom and gloom through this whole ordeal, but as long as I can see the baby on the u/s and my levels are rising it aint over. I do alot of praying and thank God every morning that I wake up still pregnant.  I do the same thing every night and I pray several times a day. I figure it's all in god's hands regardless of what we try to do and what our Dr's say.
My husband and i have been trying to get pregnant since july. after reading your comments on bleeding for five days at a time it made me remember that since we started trying my period has been a week to ten days early and only lasting five days. theres no way i could be pregnant is there?
It is October4th 2005, my fiance and i are trying to get pregnant. I had a period Sept 9th which was a day late and it lasted five days. It was very light and the blood was so dark that it could be passed off as black.  my periods usually last seven days and are very heavy. I have been experienceing nausea, terrible cramping in my stomach and side, I am very tired, and feel bloated. I am supposed to start my next period october 5th could i be pregnant.
A.........that sounds just like me the dates are simmilar as well WOW. we have been actively ttc for 2 months now and i am spotting now deffinitly not a normal period when i get home today i will test! and let u all know. I hope im pregnant baby dust to me and evryone else! ;)......smile
Thankyou so much for your post about bleeding during your pregnancy with your 2 y.o. It has given me hope. I have a 6 yo boy who also wishes for a brother or sister, but he's my only pg before now. A few weeks ago I got a positive pg test. Since an alarming experience w fresh blood on sheets after my husband & I had sex, I've been bleeding just as you describe - pink, thick, clotty stuff for 1.5 weeks, with lower back stiffness/discomfort. I thought it was gonna be all over. On Thursday got in to see my OB. According to my cycle I thought I was 8 weeks. He gave me internal US, and we saw heartbeat! He measured and put gestation back 6 days due to size. He couldn't tell me anything about why or what will happen but confirmed bleeding was from uterus and to abstain. He will tell me what he thinks when he checks my progress in 2 weeks. 2 LONG WEEKS. I just don't know how to feel, other than afraid. Your post helped a lot.  Anyone else experience similar?
Hi thank you for your post, but the bleeding wasnt with my 2 y.o i bled for three days around the time i were to ovulate and it seems i managed to conceive during the bleeding becasue my u/s was a lil off but it worked out right when i calcualted my due date counting from conception, as for my bleeding for 5 days, it turned out to actually be withdrawal bleeding because of me stopping my pills mid cyle, i took a test twice since then and both negative, that withdrawal bleeding is considered my period it came on the 10th of september so i were to ovualte on the 23 or 24th of september and my next period was due the 7ht of october but now its the 12th of october and it still hasnt come yet so iam hoping to get a bfp. I am sooo sorry u got my post confused my i didnt want you to get ur hopes up. i am praying ur baby is okay, my BF had bleeding on and off during her first three months, so i wouldnt worry too much, maybe u conceived after bleeding for 1.5 weeks thats why the ultra sound was a lil off. good luck and lots and lots of baby dust to you.
Hi there im dee,im a mum to 4 beautiful children aged 5,4,3,2 and all were prem and trying to fall again....my question is i did a preg test 4th august and it was positive then this morning i woke up bleeding(today was the actual day i was due on) its quite a normal peroid bleed,ive never had bleeding ever before so this is all new to me i just wondered what the possibility is that im still pregnant???
im gonna do another preg test tomorrow hopefully if i can bring myself to see the truth..lol

thanks in advance
Dee
oh my gosh.  and here i thought it was all over!!  you ladies have given me so much hope for my second visit to the hospital tomorrow!!

well, i discovered that i was 5 weeks pregnant a few days ago when i missed a period.  after coming to the decision with keeping the baby, i've grown attatched, naturally.  a couple days into it after finding out the news, i had sex with my boyfriend and felt sharp, shooting pains (felt like it was in my left ovarie) for long moments afterwards...  
a day or two after this experience, my boyfriend didn't really take the "me wanting to keep it" all too well, since it wasn't really planned, and we are a fairly young couple (18 and 20 years old).  we had a lot of fights for a few days, causing me a great deal of stress, and so i thought that this was what brought on the severe cramps and bleeding i later on experienced...  
the first time i bled, i noticed it was rather heavy, but only lasted for a few hours that night after an intense argument.  i had also developed a straining cramp in the same place where i had experienced that sharp, shooting pain after that one time of intercourse.  the dull and straining cramp remained on the left side well into the next day, and when my mom called me the next morning to check up on me, i told her what i had experienced and she told me that it sounded like i was losing the baby.  so she took me to the hospital, and we had blood work done and hcg levels checked (this last monday).  the doctor gave me the thumbs up and told me that my levels were about 95 and that i need to come in on wednesday (2 days following) to follow up to ensure that this is not an ectopic pregnancy.  the doctor also assumed that this was not a miscarriage, since the bleeding only lasted for a few hours the prior evening...
but later than evening i experienced another medium-ish discharge of clots and solid-looking materials, accompanied by blood.  this was only a couple times going to the washroom, so i didn't think much of it, since the doctor told me if i was miscarrying, it would last for more than a day-ish and seem like a normal or heavier period.
and today (tuesday) i began to experience more bleeding and cramping from the mid afternoon.  as the day went on, it only got heavier, as if it wasn't going to let up and just turn into a full-blown, nasty period, with clots and the works...  
i've been horrified all night about my baby's health, still wondering if it's still living inside me or not, and i'm feeling very depressed even at the thought of it not being there anymore (naturally)...  until i read this forum full of your wonderful, hope-giving messages!!!  
the bleeding is finally letting up now (by midnight), so i really hope what you ladies say is true for my pregnancy as well!
i have my appointment tomorrow (technically today, since it's midnight), with an ultrasound, and another hcg test to check if my horomone levels have doubled normally.

wish me luck!!!
baby dust to me and everyone!!!!

crissa
oh, right.  i forgot to add that i also experienced lower back pain during the heavy bleeding adn cramping.  i guess that is another sign of a possible miscarriage, so that also freaked me out quite a bit.  i really hope it's still with me.
Sorry to hear that you are suffering such tourment so early in your pregnancy. I have had almost the same symptoms as you. I and 8 weeks and 2 days and I find out at 2.30pm tomorrow if my baby is still growing. I guess the thing to keep in mind is that we are all different and our bodies deal with pregnancy in different ways.I have been scouring web sites for over a week now reading other womens pregnancy problems and I am still as unsure, nervous and scared for my babies health, and now, my own as what I was last week. Your description of your symptoms will mean very little untill you have an u/s and find out for sure what is happening. Some people will tell you you have the classic signs of a m/c BUT then others descibe the symptoms and have perfectly normal pregnancies. I prefer to think positively cause if my little baby is having a rough time at the moment, I need to give it all the positive energy I can!
Hang in there mate, think positively, relax as much as possible and GOOD LUCK.
Let me know how things turn out.
i have to ask as well.....last month i got my "period" 5 days early and noticed it started as a pinkish spotting and then i bled on and off for 2-3 days, i am due for another period in about 10 days and already my breasts are sore and im bloated with minor cramps , feeling tired. i am very confused by all of this , can anyone offer suggestions?could i be preganant?
i am so confused. my breast were sore about two weeks before my period. i got my period on the 8/19 was not to get it till the 23rd. it has been light heavy one day with clots and light and now only bright red to light brown when i wipe. i did not cramp like i usually do and my breast are still sore. when i eat sometimes i feel like throwing up. when i got me period i said well i am not but i feel like i am. can someone help if they have been thru?
I am 30 years old with my first pregnancy, currently at 7.5 weeks.  Last week, I had brown spotting and cramping for 7 consecutive days (while I was just 6 weeks along).  I was convinced that I was experiencing a miscarriage b/c I no longer "felt pregnant" like I did before (ie: I had more energy, my breasts were not as sensitive, etc.).  With the exception of a few brief times of feeling dizzy and nauseated, I did not experience any morning sickness.  I called my doctor and they immediately scheduled me for an ultrasound, which took place today.  Between the spotting, cramping, and absence of pregnacy symptoms, I had already mentally prepared myself that I had either miscarried or was in the process of doing so.  The doctor and nurses even prepared me for the possibility with the presenting symptoms.  I was shocked with the nurse showed my baby's HEARTBEAT!!!  I was told that the heartbeat was 135 and that "everything looked good."  They couldn't find the source of my bleeding and cramping- and believe me they tried (I was poked, prodded, probed, and pressed/ squeezed!).  I just wanted to share my story to give others hope and hopefully some relief-  I know that reading through some of the other postings have helped me.  I wish you all the best and you are all in my thoughts and prayers.
hi, im on the pill, but my period was a week late, which is really unusual for me. but then i started bleeding on sunday 26/8, but it is a lot lighter than normal, and ive been bleeding for 3 days. for a few days i have had spells of sharp intense pain that lasted for about an hour or 2 last night. but only short sharp pains earlier. could i be pregnant even though bleeding? it hurts wen i press on my tummy, and i havn't experienced those pains before. i havn't done a test yet because i thought my period was going to be normal, but it doesn't feel normal. should i still do a test?
ive also been getting headaches reguarly which is also not normal for me, usually when i get a headache its about once every three months n its bad, but these r jus regular mild headaches and i have had a heightened sence of smell lately...
Okay i was on my period for about 5 days. It stoped on a Friday and came back on that Sunday but the bleeding only lasted a couple of hours. My Stomach has been hurting and i am feeling like i have to vomit is there any possibilities that i could be pregnant?
I  had a regular period but then it lasted for 2 weeks so i finally decided to visit the ob/gyn.when i got there bleeding had stopped so he decided on a u/s to see if i had fibroids....to my SURPRISE he saw a sac.hcg levels only went up by 100 in 2 days dr.suggested may not be good but u/s following week showed baby's heartbeat i am still bleeding but dark brown color i am very scared cause my two year by IVF was born at 6months she is normal and healthy thank god.i am just concerned about the  bleeding................pray for me everyone and baby dust to all
Help, I have experienced signs of pregnancy now for two and a half weeks. Sore breasts, firming of the abdomen, nausea and disgusting black/green diarhorea. Following sex on Saturday evening I developed a slight bleed. Since then the bleed has continued (mucous and red) but is tailing off today, Monday. I have lower back ache and cramping in my abdomen. What are the chances I could still be pregnant. I last took a test a week ago which was positive?
Jackie
i found out that i was PG on Oct. 14th,2005..and I was 4 1/2 weeks. I had my period sooner than i should have and I bleed for 7 days prior to my knowledge of the pregnacy. My husband and I didnt start trying for a child until beggining of Oct. but my doc said i had gotten PG on Sept. 7th. My sister and mom both bleed for three months before they found out that they were 3 months pregnant.  (((((Recently i was late on my cycle for the third month...each one has only lasted 3-4 days..i have took four home test and all of them were negative...but i have been queezy for the last 2 weeks and I have gained 9 pounds in 2 months...could i be pregnat and the test just be wrong?)))))  
OMG!!! I cant believe this!!! I started this forum 2 years ago!!!! i am D'S mom, that was my first sign in name when i first joined medhelp...i cant believe this forum came back up. did u guys notice the dates...O5!!!! I cant believe this lol wow! my dd is now 4 years old and i got my baby wish, am 14 weeks 4 days preggo! lol wow!
ds sorry lol
so you weren't PG in 05' like you thought you may have been...i guess i will have to ask my question to someone else then...lol :)
Hi everyone - I promised myself I wouldn't do this.  I didn't want to get myself all worried or hyped up over what I have convinced myself to be a definite miscarriage. Sorry this is so long but this is the timeline and I'm just so scared and confused, I was wondering if anyone experienced anything similar and could give me some personal insight.

I took a pregnancy test last Tuesday morning, 9/18/07 and it was very positive. No doubt about it. That day, I also had an appointment to get a urine dip test to rule out what I was certain was a UTI starting Sunday, 9/16. This is what I was sure was my third UTI, I had ALL the normal symptoms - frequency, pain/burning with urination, fever of 100.4, and lower back ache. I had taken 2 Cipro from a previous infection (bad I know) that Sunday. There was slight blood with urination once that Sunday only, due to the infection (or what I thought was the infection). So I cannot tell if the blood starting that Sunday was the first sign of miscarriage or just the UTI itself. The UTI never amounted to anything and could not be found when cultured (possibly due to the Cipro killing it off).

I am never really sure about my cycle due to being off birth control since about July. My last period was August 12-16.  The day after I took the pregnancy test, I saw tiny RED flecks of blood when I wiped. My doctor told me this was normal. I called my Ob-Gyn because I was excited yet worried about the tiny spotting and the possible UTI. Because of the tiny spotting and the possible UTI, the Ob-Gyn scheduled me for an emergency ultrasound Thursday 9/20. I was assumed to be at about 5 weeks based on a 28 day cycle and my last period being 8/12.

This is where the worrying starts. About an hour or 2 before the scheduled ultrasound I was experiencing stomach cramping and lower back ache. The cramping was more dull than sharp and was bearable, not painful, but uncomfortable and lasted about an hour or so. When I had the ultrasound, the tech said if I really was at 5+ weeks, I would see at least a sac. Unfortunately, we didn't see a thing. Once the ultrasound was over and I was devastated, I urinated and saw pink/red in the toilet and upon wiping. I'm not sure if the pink was due to over stimulation of the internal ultrasound or if it was the beginning of miscarriage. At this point, I was very very worried. My Ob-Gyn prescribed beta HCG for Friday 9/21 and Monday 8/24 to see if my levels would double.

Since I saw the red/pink Thursday, I have had definite bleeding almost every time I urinated and wiped but never enough to use a panty liner. At one point on Friday, I saw a 2 cm clot in the toilet that was bright red. I'm not sure if it was an actual clot or perhaps the embryo, but it wasn't the typical pink/grey mass that has been described as a miscarriage clot. There were tiny clots around it at the bottom of the toilet. Then, the next day or so, I was discharging completely brown. Since last Tuesday when I found out I was pregnant, I haven't needed to use a liner or pad to soak up any blood/discharge, it has only come out during urination and there has never been any flow whatsoever. This doesn't sound like implantation bleeding but it doesn't sound like a total miscarriage either.

I am so scared and confused. I have no idea what the timing is, how many weeks I am or was or if I'm still pregnant. I am currently waiting for my blood results. I have had some nausea and lower back ache on and off. The only cramping I've had was last Thursday. I do not have sore breasts, but a lot of gas and am sometimes dizzy and a little tired. I have taken 4 HPT's and all were very positive. What is going on here?! I am freaking out and this has been the worst week of my life.

Thanks for reading and good luck to all.
hi.i have these strange things goin on wid my body for the past one week.i feel dizzy and quizzy,dull low back ache and experiece sore breasts and mild abdominal pains than i thought i was pregnant but i got my af wen i had to on the exact date(on9\28\07) it was quite normal(or should i say very normal than normal,there was something different about my periods this time)and lasted for 3days but i still feel the same symptoms even after my periods (except for my sore breasts).i took a test on the 6th day of my period(3rd oct) and it came negative,wen should i take a test again,can i be pregnant?  plz help
everyone are sayin that i have the symptoms bcoz of cold,but i strongly dnt feel it tht way.i have terrible cold now.i have a very bad sore throat .plzzzzzzzzzzzzz help i goin thru a lot of trauma
Thank you all for posting!  I have been going through a lot of what you all have been.  I am sure that I am pregnant (I have 2 children already), but I am much older now and have had a lot of concerns.  Earlier this week I started bleeding, which I also did with my first, but it seemed a lot heavier than the first time around.  The difference though, is that (TMI alert) my periods themselves have been a lot heavier than they used to be.  Darker blood, some clots (but not the grey/pink attributed to miscarriage), but only in the mornings - by afternoon it stops til the next day!  Aggravating to say the least...

I've had all the classic symptoms except breast tenderness for over a week now, along with the "just knowing I am".  When I started to bleed a couple days ago I didn't know what to think. :(

I have an appointment on the 29th and the wait is killing me, to find out if I am/was/miscarried.  I'll try to remember to come back and post the results so that maybe it will help someone else...
When I was 9 weeks pregnant I bleed all day with brown blood......my daughter is now 4 years old.....and she was the only one I bleed with....I have 2 other children.....so dont get tooo stressed out about bleeding during pregnancy......baby dust to all!!!!!!!!!!
Hi, I'm Lucie,  i have a 4yr old boy. I had a miscarriage in October 2007 and we had been trying again this month... and i got my period as usual... but a day late.. so i thought that i was not pregnant although i have been feeling sick .. etc but my period has stopped early .... and today i went to the loo and things have started up again .... this is very unusual for me. I am still feeling pregnant ... but i don't want another miscarriage ..... i'm not sure whether to go to see the doctor and get tested?
Hello, I'm Wendy. I have a two year old daughter, and my husband and I have been ttc for 4 months now. I am due to start my period on the 12th of March, but I am very much hoping that we are pregnant. I am concerned however because I have now been having light spotting and pinkish, greyish discharge for about three days. Is this my period? Does it mean I am not pregnant? Is it possible that this is just implantation bleeding? I have taken two home pregnancy tests, and they both have come back negative.Could this pinkish discharge just a precursor to my period?
I have a question. My husband and I have been trying to have a baby. Already have a 3 year old. I got my period 4 days early which is VERY unusual. Usually a couple days late. My breats are sore and large and feel very sick today. Have diarreha and feel like I am going to vomit. Any chance I could be pregnant???
im 5 weeks pregnant and ave been experiencing bleeding it lasted too days then it sort of stop today but it started a lil while ago. i did have a m/c at about 12 weeks last xmas tht was horrible but the bleeding im getting now aint nothing like a period i dnt need a pad. has any one got any advice
hi I got my period around the time i was supposed to get it and it lasted 4 to 5 days....but ever sense it stopped i have been getting alot of cramps like i am getting my period again. Could i still be pregnant???and what are the constant cramps about? I am also very sensitive to the heat what does that mean?
Hi I have read through everything everyone has wrote. I have had irragular periods for ever never used to but i went on and off the pill several times and it has caused a mess of my body so to speak.
Recently my period have become semi normal again but I am still not sure on the timing of them yet anyway last month I had sex once and a few weeks later i started feeling nausea's a lot food smells were making me sick and I was getting nausea's smoking and everything else. I went and had a urine test done and it came back negative but it would have been right under 2 weeks after it happened around when everything started. Well I got my period but it is odd normally it is heavy like a super plus tampon has to be changed every couple of hours or so this time nothing close to that. Now my period is coming to an end but the last few days i have been completely exhausted and sleeping all the time. I really thought I wasnt pregnant when i got my period I never got sore breast or anything like that just the nausea and food smells stufff like that but now all this tireness and the nausea still on and off not as bad as before my period. I dont know if it worth buying another test over. I have two children i never bleed with either of them I just knew when i was pregnant but they are 4 and 8 now and with all the changes in my periods since I have had them i just dont know anymore... does anyone have any advise as to what I should do or should i just wait it out if i am I would rather know so i can quit smoking asap...
hi am quite confused really. ok i had my baby 15weeks ago i had him thru emergency C-Section in the end - the question i have is i was a week late for my period and i was experiencing all signs of pregnancy (except tender breasts) i didn't know i was pregnant the first time til i was 8weeks gone as my pregnancy was the same symptoms as my periods so it was hard to tell. but i bled for 7 days, then again for 4 days (same as before) and i was a week late - i started my period yesterday and i was getting cravings, sickness, everything except sore breasts. . infact i felt very pregnant! las nite i lost a clot of blood n i had terrible cramping pains n felt very sick (the pains have eased a lil bit) and i've been having unprotected sex.. could this mean that i'm not pregnant?? or that i am?? am really confused cus i stil feel sick :(
i also forgot to add i've had heavy bleeding for just over a day now.. i also ad my afterbirth period as wel i didn't bleed for a while after that
Hi everyone, I have been reading all your posts and I feel great sympathy for what you're going through. It is so unfortunate that a time that should be filled with joy is instead filled with sadness, worry and fear. I am 36 years old and just found out on Monday that I'm pregnant. Since that time, I have been bleeding -- at first, it was brown spotting but it continued to increase until today (Saturday), when I'm having red blood and blood clots. Usually it's when I go to the restroom and wipe but now it's happening at all times. I'm wearing a panty liner and am hoping and praying that the blood volume doesn't increase further. I'm having cramps in my lower back. It feels like a period. I spoke with my doctor and she told me there's nothing that can be done and she has seen many happy, healthy babies born from Moms who bled throughout the entire pregnancy. She told me that I should call her only if the blood  soaks through an entire maxi pad. I am just lying down today trying to take it easy and hoping this will stop. My Mom told me that when she had me, she was bleeding too and she says it's normal for women to bleed while they're pregnant. Still I have a feeling that something is wrong. This bleeding is only getting worse and the cramping is only getting worse. I have a feeling I am having a m/c or there is a terrible problem. I am going to see the doctor Monday for an ultrasound and cannot wait until that time. I hope the baby is OK. If anyone has any advice, that would be greatly appreciated. I am also wondering if stress or arguments make the bleeding worse. Thank you.
Hey,
can someone help,
i had sex around 3 weeks ago,
i came on sunday and normally my periods last around 5-6 days only this time it lasted 3 days and was heavy but not as heavy as usual as i experience VERY heavy periods, i have had alot of symptoms that could meen im preg,
i took a test aroud 11daya fter sex and it came back negative i knew i had taken it to early im jus worried that im preg after readig some cmments that people ave had fairly heavy bleeding whih lasted around 3 days and they hve kids can someone help ?!!
I hope your scan went ok and baby is fine newmom73.... xxxx

Hannbann I'm in the same situation as you, eager to find out if my painless mid-cycle moderatley heavy bleed means im pregnant as it is nothing like my normal very heavy very painful period due next week and I am always regular as clockwork and have not been atall stressed or anything lately....
Hi, dont know were to start. ive had 2 children to a different partner. Me and my new partner have been trying to have a baby. The first pregnancy i lost baby at 16 weeks they tested him and couldnt find anything, 4 months later i found out i was pregnant again and lost it had to have another dnc there was only a sac no baby at 5 weeks. now i did 2 prego tests and both came back positive, i then started bleeding when i would b due for my periodi went to the doc the next day he said i am pregnant and levels are at 2 or 3 weeks pregnant, but not sure if i was loosing this 1 aswell, i have stopped bleeding after 4 days i had no pain or clots. I did another test 2day a still positive but fainter. i go bak for another hcg test 2day and think ive lost this one aswell. i cant really take much more its upsetting, has anyone had similar???
im very confused, ive been feeling nauseated, moody, back has been killin me, going to the RR like crazy, and sleeping consantlyORnot being able to sleep at all. I went 40days from my last period til i started to bleed slightly heavy with small clumps and specks. Ive been ttc for 2 months now. is there anyway i can b pregnant?
Hello Everyone....i know these post are old but boy have they helped me tonight....I am 11 weeks pregnant. I started a couple of days ago with a slight pink discharge then a brown discharge later resulting in red blood. I am scared to death but coming to the realization that I cannot change the outcome of this pregnancy but I can think positive. I am going for an ultrasound tomorrow and it seems like this weekend has lasted a decade. I am praying for the best but the more reading I do it seems like I am having a miscarriage:( I can only pray and hope tomorrow goes ok!
Hi everybody, my name is Amanda and whats been happening to me this whole month is what been driving me crazy....

For the past 7 months, I have been taking Ortho Tri Cyclen lo. And i get my period every 4 weeks. It narmally comes on a Wednesday and stops on Monday.  On Saturday, (09/26/09) me and my man were having sex. 2:00 a.m Sunday Morning, i noticed light red spotting and it continued through to Monday then it got heavier and became my period and lasted to Friday. Around 1 week after that , is when I started having these symptoms: Nipple tenderness, increased discharge, extreme nausea, dizziness (worsens if i dont eat alot of food), bad lower back pains, stomach cramps but worse on my left side, headaches, weird vivid dreams, constipation, and  gas all day. I was for sure that i was pregnant so i stopped taking my birth control on Wednesday (10/21/09) without finishing the pack (i was suppose to stop that following Saturday leaving me with 3 active pills that i missed). Normally when i stop taking the pills, i have my period exactly 4 days later and it starts out really heavy with clots the first two days then get lighter. But this Monday (5 days after i skipped the pills) I had very very light brown spotting that faded everytime i wiped and when i went to sleep the spotting stopped. But when i woke up on Tuesday, it was heavy bleeding with small clots,  i had bad back pain, slight stomach cramps, and bad head ache for a couple hours. I went to the doctor and she checked my cervix and didnt notice anything abnormal and said that it was just my period and left before i can get a blood pregnancy test.(But the doctor was being really rude and rushing me and since i was bleeding while she was checking my cervix, i dont think that she could really tell).That night (Tuesday) it went back to brown spotting. But i woke up on Wednesday and it was heavy again, i had the cramps back and it was clots but my breast tendernous stopped and i didnt feel as nauseous. So i was for sure that i may be having a miscarriage. But the strange thing is, Wednesday night, the bleeding got light red and my breast tenderness came back and i was nauseous again.But when i woke up this morning (Thursday)it was heavy again. So i went to the doctor today and finally did the blood pregnancy test. I did the Urine test which was negative, but everyone i know that took the urine test got negative results and found out months later that they were actually pregnant. I have to go back on Monday for my results since Saturday is Holloween and they're not open on Sundays. I think i may be pregnant because me period has NEVER in my life been like this and the doctor did say that since i stopped the pill, i can have heavy withdrawal bleeding and still be pregnant. Plus through out this month and last month, i have been missing alot of pills and taking them late (not purposely).... I have been worrying that i am having a miscarriage because i am having bad back pain and pain mostly in my left abdomen that i never had before.

Can someone PLEASE give me advice and share some symptoms or something that is similar to my story because im am extremely worried that i am having a miscarriage. I have been crying ever since i had the bleeding and i dont want to tell my boyfriend that i think im having a miscarriage because i dont want him to get upset until i know for sure. I am trying to stay positive and let God help me out but i do feel alot better hearing similiar stories that turned out well. I am 19 and i do actually want a baby now. This whole month has made me want to be pregnant. Please respond back... THANK YOU FOR LISTENING!
Hey Thank Everyone on this site for giving me hope, I am 6 weeks pregnant this is my first pregnancy and i am really looking forward to having a child
About 3 days ago i starting having pinkish spotting over the day it changed to a redish brown colour then the next day i woke up bleeding heavy red blood i have only had a few clots and they are only very small
Ive also had cramping in my lower abdomen & back
I am also waiting for HCG results, but i cant help but stress
im soooo scared that ive miscarried
thanks to the other stories on here its helping me get through until i actually find out results
I had my period on sept 25 that lasted for 4 days then on oct 21st I ovulated. On nov 4th 2009 I got a period that lasted for two days and then on nov 19th 2009 I spotted for a few minutes and then nothing. Slight nausea and breast tenderness could I be pregnant

by Sexy_28, Nov 19, 2009 09:07PM
I have been bleeding for 15 days straight (started Jan. 27th 2010). It started out as brown spotting for the first 4-5 days with no cramps, then onto light period-like pinkish blood with one or two uncomfortable cramps and now (Feb. 10th 2010) it is only a medium flow but I woke up this morning with hardened cranberry sauce like globs. Every time I go to the restroom it is like I am peeing blood (because of how much goes into the toilet). I am so scared and confused. I am going to the doctor as soon as possible, but for now-- can anyone help me?
I forgot to add, I am only 23 years old, with a history or "normal" periods, lasting 5 days at the most and always regular.
Is bleeding during pregnancy normal?? Some say yes and some say no. I found on March 1st that I was pregnant. About 5 days later on the 6th I started having brown and pink discharge. I went to the ER and they checked my HCG levels and they were 1000. They couldn't see much on the ultrasound other than the yolk sak and said it was very early pregnancy. I went back to the ER on Friday night March 12th because I started having bright red blood and it was kinda heavy but with clots but not heavy enough to cover a pad within an hour like they say for miscarriage. They checked my levels again and my HCG levels were 3000, which they said was good because 5 days before it was 1000. They did a vaginal ultrasound and had seen advancement there as well. It showed a yolk sak with the fetus attached to it. They sent me home and I have an appointment scheduled for tomorrow March 16th for an ultrasound with the OBGYN. However after I left the ER Friday night the bleeding had stopped and gone back to brown discharge. But when I woke up this morning Mon. March 15th I am bleeding again with clots, same as I was on Friday. Can anyone give me some kind of reassurance. I'm not cramping. I have a neice that had her period the whole time she was pregnant. I just dont get why the bleeding is coming and going.
I am six weeks pregnant in after two days of bleeding with blood clots wheni wipe n jus very light cramps could I still be pregnant I'm very young n this is my. Second pregnancy but with my first one I had a miscarriage the doctor think it came from stress so I'm tryin not to worry as much but im so scared of losing my second child and by the way I concieved while on my period and I experienced the blood a week after period would usually be expected to come on

someone please I need some advice Quick
thanx =~]
This is my second pg I have a 3 yr old and i just had my period on 03/24. it was light and only lasted a few days. here it is 04/5 and i feel pregnant..nauses..soar boobs...and very tired...is this normal should i get a test???
Hey!
I have a 8 year old daughter and have been trying for a second child for near on 6yrs now whith no joy! I have a 28day cycle and never late or early! I was due for my period on the 2nd of April but started spotting on the 31st of march which lasted 2 days.. then the day i was due to have my period i had a slight bleed which is pink in colour and small black clots.. this lasted on and off for 2 days.. then it stopped and have just had spotting now and again! this has been going on for 7 days now and i am so confused as this has never happened to me before. Do you think I should take a pregnancy test??? I also have had terrible headaches!!
Well Im a mother of 4 im only 30 i have not had a baby for 6 yrs know and im getting a divorce from my kids father I have a boy friend and he has 2 kids that makes 6 kids between the 2 of us and I think i might be prego I have long havey periods thats last about 7 day this mounth it was 2 days med the first and lighted up the sec day Im not sure if im pregnent or not my boobs where a little sore but that happens nwith breast inplants iv been eating a lot more and sleepy all the time ..not sure this time and iv had a ton of kids..lol...what do you all think ??  thanks  
I am trying not to worry but as you all probably know it's hard not too.
I am just 43, i had a miscarriage last September after 6weeks. I found out last week I was pregnant but 2 days ago started bleeding, I'm only 5 weeks. I am wearing a pad but the blood hasn't been heavy enough to soak through an entire pad but it's heavy enough to worry me and I think there have been some clots that have passed too. I know i'm an older mum but i've heard of many successful pregnancies for the over 40's so i'm hoping i haven't left it too late. I'm going to see the doc tomorrow to get myself checked out but i suspect i'm miscarrying as my boobs aren't as sore and i'm not feeling bloated anymore.

Hello all.
The first day of my LMP was 30th March, I had tested positive for preg that morening, by afternoon I was bleeding. If I was still preg from that it would have tested pos again when I had finished bleeding, to my knowledge. However, What I believe to be time of ovulation for me I believe I concieved. I experienced huge nausea, sore breasts and other sypmtoms of preg (trying for bub #4). 3 days before my due period I started bleeding, I thought, yeah, another no goer, but it lasted 3 days. Normally I am very heavy and bleed upto 7 days. 2 days after I finished bleeding a started cramping, and got got what I felt was 'kinda' ligament pain along my rightside pantline, then as each day has passed since, boobs are gaining momentum in the sensations department, and its like I can 'FEEL' something happening. I'm also teder.
I went to ER and Dr only did urine test, came out neg, and my test came out neg that morning, very frustrating, cos I believe I AM pregnant, but need that stupid lil line to say, "hi, ur preg, congrats" LOL. If I am preg, I would be 5 weeks 1 day. I tested 5 weeks 3 days with my youngest, my 2nd just over 6 weeks and my first was a very very feint pos at just over 8 weeks. As much as I'd love to assure everyone that they are normal, or even preg, I can't, I am going through the same rollercoaster ride. Just knowing my body and what it's doing without scientific back-up is all I can go with until such a time that I get the positive line....or of course a blood test to confirm or deny HCG levels...was too early so the dr, said, I say BAHUMBUG LOL, where is science today... Going to test again Thursady 5th May and see where it gets me...after that I'm seing my doc and asking for an u/s to find out exactly what is going on, have some excited people waiting on news.
I would like to be one of those that adds a conclusion to such a worrisome time. Yesterday I went back to my local hospital, as my nausea was so bad, and I was getting a lot of cramping, felt very hot and just odd all over. My intention was that I get some answers, pregnant or not. The doctor who saw my partner and I was such a JOKE!. She did another urnine test, but after a minute said, negative and threw it in the bin. Then she told me I was imagining that I was pregnant and that I should join a gym! She told me I was placing my hope SO much on falling pregnant that I was believing I was. I looked at my partner, but he had already started trying to stop giggling, and got me laughing too, and the doctor thought we were mad, GOOD cause thats what she was pretty much telling us. She then proceeded to examine my abdomen. She said, at least it's not an ectopic pregnancy and never denied that my stomach was 'swollen' and a bit tender. Anyway, we left, it was just so stupidly funny (and frustrating). That night we went to the chemist and bought a pack of 3 pregnancy strips and this morning I tested POSITIVE...it's feint, but its definitely a 2nd pink line. So I am glad to announce, I AIN'T imagining it LOL, I am at 5 weeks and 3 days, same time I tested for my 3rd child HAHA. So, a 3 day light to medium bleed after having preg symptoms prior to that, I am pregnant. I REALLY Hope this brings you all peace within yourselves, and for those who are still trying, don't give up hope! Cheers.
I am 6weeks pregnant and I started light bleeding a week ago called my dr they had me come in and do a 48hr HCG level test they called me back and said that the levels had gone up. I have a appt. with my OB in 3weeks and I am still bleeding light with some clots but nothing heavy enough to fill a pad or anything. I am scared its my first and I dont know what to think could I still be pregnant? do I really have to just wait for 3 weeks to find out if I am still pregnant or not...help
Hi Chrissy,
If ur HCG levels are going UP, then I would pretty much assume you are in the clear, and that rising level is a way for your body to tell you everything is ok. Sometimes the bleeding is not a uterine bleeding. I've just been through the same, and I am still pregnant, 5 weeks and 4 days today. Just try not to consume urself with worry and just relax and let ur body do the work it was designed to do. 95% of doctors, expect us all to have text book pregnancies and deliveries, when in fact every woman and every pregnancy is different, and yes, bleeding while pregnant, as you can read on this forum, is an all too real symptom of pregnancy. If it gets super heavy and soaks the whole pad within an hour, yeah, get to a hosp, clots are fine, as its congealed blood, not fresh flowing. I had a medium to light flow, or visa versa, for 3 days, almost 4. But I knew it was not a period. Hold in there and be of good faith.
okay. i know i am young but i need to ask you guys something. I am 16 and i had sex for the first time. one week later i got my period a week early. it lasted for 4 days and then stopped. two days later i had spotted barely... That was last week. Can i really be pregnant. If so does anyone have any advice. I am scared. Me and him broke up yesterday and i don't know what to do.
I am only 14 years of age, soon to be 15. I don't know much and I really need help. I have had one miscarriage at 5 weeks in February and about a week after the miss I had a normal period which for me last for about 3-5 days. I had sex again in late April but I didn't get pregnant. I had sex again on May 24 with my boyfriend for the first time and that was about two weeks after my period. We used protection at first but then later took it off and went again. He believes he came outside of me cause it was a lot but I think he might have a little in me. I know I am WAY too young to even be thinking about sex but I did. It has been nearly three weeks since then and even a couple days after I had sex I have been having pregnancy symptoms just like with my first pregnancy. (breasts hurt, back aches, occasional head-aches, some nausea.) I started bleeding heavily yesterday but still have the same symptoms. I don't know what to do and I try to research everything but none of it makes sense. I am all alone in this cause my boyfriend thinks I'm paranoid and I can't tell my mom yet. I have two P tests but I don't want to waste them but don't know when to take them. I would greatly appreciate it if I got some help. Thank you so much!
i have had unprotected sex several times before my last period about a week or two ago i start to get little signs of Pregnancy then yesterday i woke up sick to my stomach nausea, i went on my normal walk int he morning like i always do but while on my walk i got dizzy and broke out into a sweat. the nasuea went away but i start to get this werid stomach cramps then start to bleed...im confused it is possible i can be pregnant???
I was 5 days late for my period and had done 4 tests each with faint positives and one negative on a digital test.After intercourse i got a pink discharge then it disappeared and then within hours started bleeding lightly.I have woke up today (the next day) and now i am bleeding slightly heavier but nothing as heavy as my normal period.We have ttc for 7 months.Does anybody know what could be happening,is this a period or could it be implantation bleeding. xx
I've been reading the comments and you all are givting me hope. I had sex on my ovulation day cos I had my what i thought was my usual mid cycle pain but it lasted two days. on the 3rd day I had sharp pain on the right and I thought my period was coming early. i actauly went to the loo then and noticed pink spotting when i wiped and the pain was gone. i started having a gut feel that i'm pregnant and the following week I had the pelvic pain which landed me at ER. i started bleeding bright red the day i went to ER and dr couldn't tell me what caused my pelvic pain. the pain subsided and the bleeding stopped after 5 days. i ruled out the pregnancy since the bleeding and had 2 negative hpt. i stil  feel pregnant my boobs are occassionaly feeling sore,  feeling pressure and stretching on my right abdominal side and now noticed milk gives me diarrhea. its now 3 wks since my ovulation, is it still early to tell? I don't know what to think anymore. Im praying and say time will tell. any one experienced this?i
I am/was/supposed to be about 6.5 weeks pregnant. I started spotting wth a very light brow discharge one week ago today. Two days later had pinkish red blood when I wiped. I went to the ER and had a pelvic exam, vaginal US and blood work done. The Dr said I was 5.5 weeks on US and that my hormone levels were right inline with that. I came home and two days after that I began more bleeding, this time heavier and more red. I have passed alot of blood and clots(not big clots) on and off for the past two days. I have had alot of lower abdominal pain(almost like a constant contraction) and back pain. Today the bleeding has slowed down and my pain is not as intense. I am thinking it was a MC, but dont know for sure. What should I do now?
I'm having difficulty with trying to concieve (conceive) I have three children from my first marriage and trying to have a baby with my present husband . I never tried to have a baby it just happened the fitrst 3 times. We started trying to get pregnant this past month and my period came a week early. The blood has been a light pick with some tissue passing but only tiny pieccess of tissue. I took. A pregnancy test but it was negative. My stomach is huge and my breast grew one size. The bleeding is going on the 5th day and normally my periods last 3 daysmy stomach is hard still and usually the swelling in my stomach goes down day 2 of my af. Has anyone experianced these problems trying to concieve (conceive)?
hi d first day of my circle is 26/06/2010,so i was to see it on 28/06/207 i did not see it,not on till 4/07/2010 to 07/07/2010,that i see it so could i be pregnant

I just started the Nuvaring about a month ago (my fiance and I had sex on the 5th day I had it in and I was due to ovulate around that time also). I got my what I think to be my AF 4 days early (on 6-28). It was light pink and brown discharge for a day or two, then turned bright red, I also had very mild cramping during the 4 day total "AF".  VERY different than what I normally would have.  Since about the 29th I have been having nausea in the evenings really, but its like clockwork, REALLY tender breast/nipples, slight uterine spasms, my sniffer has gone off the wall and I just can't take smells because everything is strong smelling, I have been extremely tired (like I can sleep 10hrs tired). I took a early result HPT about 5 days after the bleeding started (I was thinking implantation or crazy Nuvaring) and it was Neg. I took another 3 days later, neg. again.. I took another one in between those, Neg again..
  I took another one yesterday 7-7-10(would have been 22 days DPO) and still NEG?.. I have two other children and I know pregnancy symptoms and really FEEL PG. Now my uterus feels like its swelling some and heavy (again a PG sign with my others) like I gained 2lbs right there.  I think I am going NUTS, maybe Nuvaring Maybe PG???  I have peed on 6 sticks so far. I made an apt for the 13th of July, but that seems so far off. I still have the ring in and am worried that it will harm the baby? Does the RING make you feel PG like this. My breast are also veiny and I have those bumps on my nipples.  Well, I am going nutty I think. Please ANYONE help me.. I really think I am PG and hoping its not all in my "head".....
i hav been trying to concieve (conceive) for 7 months, i have been using ovulation test and got a postive resultt on the 15th of june i was due for my period on the 30th of june. 8 days later i started to bleed. (no pain) for the past week i have been feeling off, upset stomach, headaches, just flat, i took several preg test and they have all been negative,  i have been cramping on and off for two weeks, but now that i'm bleeding there is no pain and hasn't been for 3 days pror, i don't know whats wrong with me. why would my period be so abnormally late, can i be pregnant. am i  having a miscarriage.
I'm so stressed,have been on and off bleeding since Tuesday. Seems like every time i stand up for long period of time,I start to bleed but not heaps is this normal.Had an ultra sound done on Wednesday which showed only the sac no baby nothing yet,measured out being 5weeks4days,should there be more then a sac by now?I thought I was 7weeks5days pregnant but periods have not been on time.
Today went to the Dr,getting blood works checked to see my levels are high that will determine if I'm pregnant,find out tomorrow.
Cross fingers
I found out i was pregnant 3 weeks ago. I took a home pregnancy test and it was positive with a very faint line. I had sexual intercourse a few days later and i began to bleed a brownish blood which i thought was nothing. It than began to start to go to pink and now redish and its watery. There has been a few little little clots but i have no pain and i still have the maternal instainct that i am still indeed pregnant. Im so tired and i eat like crazy and im cravin. I took another pregnancy test a few days ago and it was still positive with a faint line. I still began to bleed so i use the other test the next day and it still had a fainter line. Could i just be really early? or am i losing the baby? Please help me with this question im so confused. Its very light and ive only filled one pad for the day. Im not using and pads now just liners and i can use that all day. Ive had a miscarriage before and i know the pain associated with it and i know how much i bleed and this doenst compare to any of it. I feel fine. Thanks

Mommy Of 4 beautiful children. =)
hi guys first time on this site and its great.
My story is a lil confusing i had a missed miscarriage 4 months ago preg again and about 10 wks but i started bleeding not heavy and no pain went to a and e and i have to wait 3 days for a scan im so scared any one been throught this love to al of u xxx
hello guys my normal flow came (3/6/2010) after which i was to see it on d (28/6/2010) and it did not come,than it later came on 4/7/2010 i bleeded for good 5days,and up till today have not see it so pls could i be pregnant please help me out plssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
i am 16 years old in i think im pregnant,seeing all the post it give me hope.my period came on 2 soon as well in it was pink/red i have a lil bit of cramps n im so sleepy all the time in not feeling like me can someone help me
Does anyone have answers?

My situation goes like this: My LMP (normal) - 7/7/10. I had unprotected sex on 15th and 16th. I should also mention that I took the Morning after pill on 15th (Pill #1) and 16th (Pill#2). However, 5 days later around date of expected ovulation, I experience brown spottings. This happened from July 22 to 28. On the mornings of July 29 and 30, the brown spottings changed to light pink bleeding. By July 31st, There was full blown period like bleeding with clots. This went on for 5 to 6 days. Though earlier than expected, I regarded this flo as my period but by August 8th, I am having these frequent headaches, sleepiness, lower back twinges and general feeling of discomfort/bloating in the abdominal region. Could I be pregnant?
Unlikely. The pill often causes you to bleed randomly, and can make your period come on sooner. It can also cause every side effect you described. Try not to make a habit of using an EC in place of proper protection. They're never to be taken habitually (because they're actually horrid for your body) and are supposed to be used if your birth control fails.
Im 19 yrs old. me and my bf had sex wen he visited me for 3 days. we used condom but there were a couple of times we didnt use condom but he did not ejaculate inside or outside of me coz we dint finish. I am worried that i am pregnant. so i took a pregnancy test 14days after we had sex, then 21 days after we had sex, then 28 days after we had sex. all negative.I usually have irregular periods. im worried bcoz i still dont have my period although it is quite usual for me, but the fact that we had sex makes me worry. i read that the soonest test that u can take to get a + result if ur pragnant is 19 days. my last test was 28 days and negative. please help me ease my mind. thank you... please....
He doesn't have to have finished for you to be pregnant. That's why you always need to be using protection. Pre-Ejaculation contains trace amounts of sperm and can get you pregnant. Because you have irregular periods it's harder to predict when you ovulated (because you would do so sporadically with an irregular cycle) so it's harder to say when to test. The "normal" time frame of testing generally doesn't apply, though for some it will. Wait a week or two and retest with first morning urine, unless you get your period in-between that time. Unless you want to be pregnant, always use protection, no matter how long it's for or if you intend to finish.
Hey, I was jus wondering if any one could give me any tips or help?
I dnt know if I'm pregnant or not, I had unprotected sex on my ovulation day & one of my fertile days with my bf, if I am I would roughly be about 5weeks along. I did feel tired, i ate alot, I must admit I've put on weight, I get dizzy especially in a car if Im not drivin but no morning sickness or wateva..
But the thing is when my periods were due, they were a day late & only went for roughly 4-5days. I've NEVER been that short, ever! I hav always gone a whole week (7days) never longer, never shorter, & they were really wired, normally there heavy straight away well they weren't & they really didn't get as bad as normal,
so idk,can anyone help? Or suggestions?

Sorry about the lenght..
Thankyou, ash  
Thanks for the advice. However, is it normal to feel side effects/ after effects from EC three weeks after use?
Hey my names alana and i am 19 and married, my hubby and i have been trying for 5 months now. i have a 32 day cycle and last 7 days my last period was july 27,2010 on monday and tuesday aug 23&24 i had whats seemed to be the start of my period. today is thursday the 26 and i am usually still bleeding very heavy now i am having hardly nothing only when i wipe. could this mean im finally prego???
Hi i'm currently going through roughly the same. I'm 9 weeks pregnant and I starting bleeding about 3pm yesterday. I live in england so it is now 11am the next morning. I have spoken to the nurse and she didn't seem at all fased and she said if it starts to smell or if it hurts to urinate to call the doctor and she also advised me to keep my 12 week scan and that I have nothing to worry about. I think unless u get a constant flow and a lot of pain you should be ok. And ask your mum as my mum bleed a lot with her second pregnancy it may well be genetic. Xxx
I started to have these weird symptoms over a week ago, headaches, constant tiredness, exteme moodiness, sore boobs etc. I did a test on 29/10/2010 but that was negative although i think that would have been wayy too early for an accurate test. So I went to the doctor that same day and he said he thinks i'm pregnant. So i stopped taking the pill mid pack and i am now bleeding more heavily than normal. Is there any chance that i could be pregnant?
i dont know where to start . . i was bleeding for 20 days so i went to doctors she told me to do a pregnancy test so i did and it shown up positive and she told me to do another test at home . .iv done 5 test now and they have all shown up positive iv even done the digital tests too . . but i went back to the doctors and another doctor told me i'm not pregnant now i'm confussed can anyone help me please
I haven't had a period since July 21, 2010. My husband and I are praying and hoping that we're expecting. He don't have any kids. We want this to be it. We have had so many false alarms until Im just scared to take a test. If I am pregnant, I am 18 weeks and 2 days now. I been feeling movements and kicks,,@ least thats what it feels like. I have 3 kids of my own which is 18 year old daughter and a 16 year old son and a 10 year old son. I'm 33 years old. Yesterday I started bleeding and today I'm still bleeding with some clots. I'm cramping a little, but I'm still feeling the flutters and some movements. What shall I do? Please help me especially if you have had or know somebody who have had this same thing to happen. Thank you all so much.
Okay, I'm hoping that I'm pregnant but thinking that I'm probably  not.  My husband and I have been ttc for 7 years (since my son was born) and I have two children (ages 17 and 7).  I took a pg test on October 30th but it was negative.  My period did start around the right time but it's been super light.  It started Monday night, Tuesday I was fairly heavy but not as "clotty" as it's been in the past, yesterday (Wednesday) I didn't even really fill up a full pad.  When I wipe the blood is light pink and it's been a different colour than the bright red I'm used to (actually, Tuesday I had the bright red bleeding).  Now today (Thursday) I am having little to no blood....praying that I'm pregnant but the only symptoms I have is my strange period and the fact that I'm exhausted and going to bed around 8:30 every night...help?!?
the same thing happened to me y wen to the e.r room n doctors told me I miscarry. I'm supposed to be like a month or 3weeks,I had light bleeding n little clots.they ran a ultrasound on me n said the couldn't see no bby but I'm pretty shure that it is because I'm to early n told me my blood levels we're to low that I probably have had a miscarriage already or that i was to early to find out....so two days later I went to my doctor she only ran a urine  pregnancy test n it came out negative n said I had already misscarry,its weird because I didn't have any pain like I imagine a miscarried would be like. I'm hoping I'm still pregnant or that I was never pregnant because just thinking I had a miscarriage it kills me inside:( has any one experience something like this and still be pregnant??????
Im 4/5 weeks pregnant ( well i pray i still am ), I started bleeding Sat afternoon was light to spotting untill later that evening then got heavier passed small clots on sunday, I believed that id had my 2nd m/c in a row. But today its not as heavy still small clots tho, it's totally different to my period, thats heavier and more painfull than my bleeding now. I have had light cramps and a few sudden sharp cramping pains, but ive bn havin light cramps for weeks. I felt ill everytime i tried to eat anything, this is still the case. Got the Dr Wed, but im scared and confused.
Okay so i'm pretty sure i'm pregnet.....but i don't think urinalis test work on me.... I'm currently be 7 weeks pregnet and yester day i had a pd it was kinda heavy but it has stoped... could i still be pregnet? should i go to the er ? i have an appointment wed. to get checked for sure but i'm scared to wait that long. please help if you have gone through this!
Ok so I know I'm pregnant I've made 4 home pregnancy tests they all came out positive besides I have morning sickness ugh I hate it. Ikm guessing I might be 8 weeks pregnant. Well my major concern is that I've been spotting for 3 weeks now is that normal? I have an ultrasound tomorrow but I'm just afraid of what they might say. Sometimes I have really strong cramping, I haven't stopped with the morning sickness I still feel the tenderness in my breasts, I'm just worried I mean spotting for 3 weeks now it's terrefying! Could I be having a miscarriage or did have one already? Can somebody please help me?
Im 19 yrs old soon to be 20 & i`m engaged.. My fiance wants a baby so badly so we have been trying for about 2 months now. Everytime we have sex he makes sure he ejaculates inside me. So last month I thought I was pregnant but  I doubt that I was because I had a period that came on the expected day and stayed for the average 4-5 days.. Now this month I am really unsure because I started spotting light pink blood when I wiped 10 days BEFORE my period was due; it stopped for two days & then I came on what seemed like a lighter less clotty period that came a day or so late. Now its about 5-6 weeks after that sex where I could have possibly conceived and I am experiencing lots of symptoms except the sore breasts. && a week ago when we had sex he said he saw a few spots of pinkish blood on the towel he cleaned up with.

Im soo confused. I know my body feels different but im not sure if i`m pregnant or not. Plz help!
I hope all goes well for u my boyfriend and I are trying to have our first child I have miscarried once and believed I was PG again but I started bleeding right about the time I was to get my period and there were a lot of clots I am praying but I am kind of losing hope . Hope all goes well for u
I read your story about how you had bleeding through your pregnancy. I had two normal births and this will be my third. I began spotting at 1st then it led to more bleeding. I went to ER & was told the same as you no baby in sac & my HCG was high & that I may have a miscarriage. I got so depressed & emotional. I had just found out a few weeks ago that I was pregnant & was waiting to tell my husband on Christmas, but had no choice to tell him sooner when I went to ER. I'm so scared that I may have miscarried due to what the doctor told me. I was told to come & get an U/S to check whats going on. I pray to God that everything is fine. I'm just so worried since the bleeding never accurred with my other two children. Also there was no positive words from my doctor either. To all please pray for me that I may have a nice Christmas knowing that we will be having a baby. It's in God's hands I know. Thank you! IVA
hello ladies it seems like almost every women is now experiencing bleeding during prg ,i am going through the same thing. i missed my period on oct 2010 and have alittle more bleeding on nov  which lasted just for 2 and half days , and now dec again the same 2 and half days. i have breastsoreness little cramping pleease help me i dont know what going on. oh by the way i have irregular period. could i be prg
Your post was incredible uplifting, as I have experienced the same thing and thought it worrisome to bleed and pass clots while pregnant. I am praying and trusting God for a safe pregnancy and healthy baby so it is encouraging to hear your story. Thanks.
Hi! I'm 7w4d and have been going through the same thing. I've been spotting-now light bleeding with clots for a little over a week. How far along are you? And has your bleeding subsided. I've been on bedrest for a week and still am. I see my doctor weekly and have weekly ultrasounds. This is our first pregnancy so we were thrilled and are hoping for the best! It's always nice to hear success stories!
I have been off bc for 2 months.  The first month off the pills my period was normal, it came on day 28.  This month I only had one day of light spotting on day 35.  I took a pregnanct test on day 32 which was 10 dpo and one on day 35 both neg.  Is this normal after comming off the pill or could I be pregnant and testing too early?
Hi everyone. I just started birth control a month and a half ago but I had sex right before I started my period. I have been having pregnancy like symptoms such as throwing up, having to frequently use the bathroom, and headaches and moodiness. My AF came 2 weeks late and it was lighter than ever. I thought I wasn't pregnant after that but I am still having symptoms. Could I be pregnant?
It turns out that it must have been due to the birthcontrol. Today my flow is much heavier.  I guess it just takes a while to get your cycle back to normal after the pill.
Hi everyone my name is heather. Me and my husband have been trying to concieve (conceive) for the past 2 months. well about 6 weeks ago we had unprotected sex. Since then i have been feeling like i need to vomit and my boobs are very tender. I thought i was pregnant so i took 4 tests but they all said negative. I assumed i wasnt pregnant but then when i was expecting my period  it didnt come instead, it came two weeks late but it wasnt a full blown out period and it lasted only 5 days and it usually lasts like 7 days. My periods have always been regular so i was wondering if there is still a chance that im pregnant since i have been showing all of the symptoms?
hello,
       i had my periods on the 26th day of the cycle after unprotected intercourse it lasted for 4 days,it was heavy as normally i have and i did pass a a small clot too.i tested very early after the intercourse,but after reading the forum im now not entirely sure...do i really need to take the test again?can i be pregnant even after 4 days of steady bleeding?
Hi x same position really x I have had fairly heavy bright red continuous bleeding for the last 9 days x if I'm still pregnant ill b 5-6 wks xive had 1 ultrasound which showed nothing I've also had 3 blood tests which showed my levels are increasing but not enough. They doubled in 7 days not 2-3. I am still confused and very cautios with everything I do.I no longer walk my children to school as walking makes me bleed a lot more than usual x roll on monday so I can find out for certain if I'm miscarrying - still pregnant - or need 2 abort it x I'm hoping its the second option but am not holding much hope x
hi! i found out 8 days ago that i am pregnant went to the doctor they done a pregnancy test with faint positive,also done hcg level test came back 59. started bleeding monday of this week its just like a very light flow no clots or cramping,not enough to soak a pad. they done hcg level test again yesterday came up to 259 is that good? they said i was very early in pregnancy just wondering how early. Can anyone help me with these questions please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ive been experiencing symptoms of pregnancy but all tests came back negative. My lower back aches, I have cramps, my nipples are really tender, I have headaches, I'm constantly tired, I feel nauseous almost every night, and Ive gained a little weight. I started my "period" today but I feel like I'm pregnant. I haven't found anything or anyone on the internet with these problems. My bleeding is like a period bleeding not spotting. My periods are never heavy and this one is a little less than usual. I need answers cause I feel like there's something in me and I want it. Its like I'm attached but I don't even know if there's anything there. Please help me.
hi guys!!! found this site and i also am courious came off depo over 3 months ago was due for a shot on the 17th of november we are now currently trying to concieve (conceive)... got my 1st period on the 11 of feburuay.. then on the 28th i started bleeding again. it was light only needed a panty liner throughout the day would have thought this was my period but lasted about a week and a half and was very pink somtimes wateryish... i am now just spoting but with abdominal craps back ache and some nausea could i be pregnant?? donbt want to get to excited about this...
Last time i had my period was 2/7/11 so my period was suppose come on 3/7/11 but it didnt. So 3/14/11 i starting spotting but so light i wore a panty liner but on the third day i started bleeding heavier but usually when my period start it starts heavy also. Well i had sex the two days i was jus spottin and got spermed in but can i still be preg we have sex plenty of times unprotected and got spermed in but can i still be pregnant if i started bleeding the first two days super super light and then third day get heavier and i have had sex unprotected with my period on and got spermed in  
Ok i'm 16 yrs old.. I know very young.. i'm not trying to become prego but me and my boyfriend did it a few times with out comdom.. stupid.. and im bleding heavily.. I know its not my periond it was to start on the 12-15th and just started today.. i threw up  these last few days and just don't know what to do.. any advice? oh and its only been like a week or less....
Hi ladies,

I had spotting for a day then a very light period (possibly) for 2 days then spotting again after. I assumed that was my period. However, today I woke up extremely dizzy and nauseated. I am not tired, taking naps doesn't help or relieve any dizziness so it isn't sleep related, and no I am not hungover nor have I had anything to drink.

My sense of smell is very sensitive and I was only able to have one full meal and some crackers today, nothing helped!

Has anyone experienced bleeding and turned out to be pregnant? Please share your experiences. Thanks!
hai  guys can u plz help i had my iui on the 9th of march then went to c mi gynee on the  15th day he ran test and they were negetive he thenordered  me to go back after 2 wks and he asured mi that i wont see my menses but the following day i started sporting and it  got heavier every day with big clotts now i am confused where to go from here i still feel nausea at times and back pains im frustrated i just dont know what to do plz help
hey everyone,
I am here seeking for answers too!! My normal period just ended and 4 days later I had intercourse with my bf.  The next day I started having light bleeding and has been going on for 6 days now (and still going) I don't know whats wrong.

I am 24 and my periods are really regular and this has never happened before...help!
first i had very light bleeding a day before normaly my period starts. first i thought its my normal period but after that there was nothing next day.  i thought its because of implantation i  had sex that night while sex i bleed a little after a day or 2  i started bleeding heavily for 2 days and today 7 april there is nothing i am facing its first time what is the problem i am just married 2 months back can you please clear me its normal period or i am pregnant

hello all

am i pregnant if i had menstration for 5days then stop and now bleeding again for almost 4days??
im 7.5 weeks pg. i had a scan 7 days ago due to light brown spotting, i saw the tiny baby and feint heartbeat. since then the bleediing has become heavier, no clots though and no real pain. it is the time of the month i would of been due my period though, although i had no period  last month. i have a scan booked for the morning an hoping everythings ok, does it sound like im having a miscarriage? xx
I am on the yaz pill and have been since August 2010. I have a very regular mensutrual cycle with and without the pill. I missed my Yaz pills twice in a row then made up for it by taking two a day but overall I have not been regular with taking my pills on time. I would often forget and make up for it the next day. My husband and I had sex many time during the 3rd week in which I forgot my pills twice in a row. I checked and this was also the time I was to be ovulating April 14th till 19th. My husband and I then went on vacation and had sex on the 22nd of April I started spoting very light pinkish brown blood that only lasted for a couple of hours and that day I felt really low on energy. Then I was fine the next day continued on my vacation. I came back and today april 28th in the morning I started bleeding with light cramps like I am on my period now reqularly I always start my period on sunday and I am very regular. So I am wondering if I could be pregnant or whats going on? Also when the spotting occoured during my vacation I took a pill for two days then thought i might be pregnant and did not want to risk taking birth control so i stopped but it was the last few pills including the four sugar pills and I am meant to start a new pack this sunday. Could I still be pregnant even though I am bleeding lightly and have light cramps? Please Help! Don't know whats going on with my body? I never spot or start my period early - Just very regular in my menstrual cycle.

About a week ago I found out I was 5 weeks pregnant! I am only 18, and my boyfriend of almost 4 years is 19 and at first we were very scared but it soon turned into joy and wonder. I have also been suffering from anorexia and bulimia for the past two years but recently my life has turned around for the better and I am now starting to gain weight and eat right and be happy. The baby just gave me another reason to smile and just be healthy for me and the baby, but a about a day and a half ago we had intercourse, fell asleep and I woke up with bleeding. Before that though, I was having a ton of panic attacks and cried for 2 plus hours that night just getting scared if my body could handle the baby. But anyways, the next morning I noticed bright blood dripping into the toilet when i sat down.. Alarmed I ran to my bed and noticed a plam sized blood spot on my white down blankey I was wrapped around in my sleep... Terrifed, we scheduled an appt. with a doctor for a US scan ( I woke up at 6:30am). we got in at 10:30 and the ultra sound showed the baby near the bottom of my cervix and I accepted the fact this could be a miscarrage (miscarriage) do to the fact of the bleeding was so heavy and even clotty.. I was so sad and getting all worked up again just crying and crying because I just knew my baby was gone.. I got a blood test yesterday and will be getting another one tomorrow to know for sure if my hcg levels are doubling or not... you ladies give me hope, after reading these I am smiling. I mean either way I will accept what is going on but I am still hopefull to hear a heart beat if I get an ultra sound. I am praying which I do not do much, but I just cannot help it. This baby will lightnen up my life and everyone in it.. I hope this goes through.. I will post an update once I know for sure. wish me luck

hi love, I hope everything goes well for you. I am 25, turning 26 in October, I have a 3 year old son and think I am pregnant again.  I am on the pill and two weeks ago I started getting abdominal pains, nausea, lower back pain, sore breasts some times dizzy, I am eating a lot, headaches and I sleep a lot and feeling tired all the time. I have been feeling fetal movement since last week friday, my periods were supposed to start today, started a little dark then became very very light, and all I am feeling is the movement all morning.  I take my pills everyday but nothing is 100%.  My fiance and I are not financially ready for another child but we do want another one, I would be happy, I am actually hoping that I am.
Hi ladies i had sex with my boyfriend and then a week after i started bleeding the only thing about that was i had my period like 2week ago then it was light for 4dys and then the 5th day it was heavy and then it stopped
Now i'm feeling sleepy and over emotional and hunger all the time it seem like i just ate and i'm still hunger and sleep a lot
Do you think i could be pregnant some body let me know what you think please!!!!
it is most likely PMS.usually it mimicks pregnancy a lot.i had it thrice after marriage.but its just normal.you are most probably not pregnant.your body tries to adjust with the changing routine of hormonal ups and downs like that.its progesterone basically common in both pregnancy and premenstruation.that's why you are having similar features.
it happened to me after i got married too.the first month after marriage my period was on a normal date but first 2-3 days it was just spotting,then it started heavily.it maybe pregnancy loss which happens normally in many of us,we don't even realise that.it might be just your normal period too.as your body is trying to adjust.
Hi has any1 been throw the samething I'm 4weeks pregnant I've been to doctor who sent me for a scan. I had a ultrasound then and internal scan and there was a baby but to early to see a heartbeat do got to go bk on 28th. I had a brown blood to start with but since thay messed it change to a darker red and a bit light. It's only when I wipe its not enough to go on a pad on into my knicker but enough to fill a tissue.I've been panicing ever since its been 6day today I've been bleed what's this mean and is it normal. I rang hospital yesterday and thay said it could be ya old blood and do I have pain or clots no I have no pain or clots I feel good about my self and feel like I have a lot of energy my boobs kill.I'm praying so much when I go bk there a heartbeat but until them can any1 help and has any1 been throw same thing and been ok x x x x
Im hoping some baby dust helps me out :)
This will be my second pregnancy (if i am)..... my supposed ovulation date was the 13/14/15th of this month (july) and i took my last pill on the 11th..... yesterday the 16th i had some bleeding and the sister in law said it was a period from going off the pill, which wasnt a full 28 days..... im hoping its not my period and maybe some implantation bleeding? its not spotting tho but not crazily heavy either.... i wont be able to get a test to come up with a correct reading till sometime next week but i really hope things work their magic this month :)
net
i'm 32 married and trying to have baby for 2 months and my menstruation was delayed for 4 days. on the 5th day I have a  bleeding now. Is there any chance that I'm pregnant or i'm just have delayed period?
hi im 15 and i had an abortion about six months ago ive been trying to get pregnant becasu i feel badi had some pre symptoms  but i always get my period and its heavy is it possible that i can be pregnant if i still bleed heavily or no
l was on the pill then l forgot ot take for a couple of days then l started taking an antibiotic. my bf came inside me l came on two weeks early with a light flow with clots for 3 days instead of 7. what could this mean?
I am 6wks and attended hospital with serve abdomen pain bleeding and passing clots. I was sure id lost my baby. Yet at 2am this morning i had an ultrasound and low and behold there Was a little heart beat safe and sound in the middle of the screen. Im still bleeding heavily but its now a waiting game to see what happens next. Good luck everyone x x
hi im writing on here because i am waiting to hear back about blood test i had done on tuesday the 26th on july 15 i took 3 pg test they were all positive! so i thought i was pregnant  my period was due on that day so on thursday the 21st when i woke up i was in a terrible grouchy mood and my lower back hurt sooooo bad so i went to class  when i went to the bathroom during class i wiped and had some pinkish brownish discharge when i wiped so i went to the er after class. i wasnt bleeding when i first went in  they gave me a urine test it was positive in the er so i was like ok i really am pregnant but why am i feeling this way so they did a beta HCG test my levels came back very low only a 56.4 so by the time i left the hospital i was full blown bleeding! it wasnt my usual period as the er dr said it would be it was bright bright red blood and up untill wednsday the 27th i was stil;l bleeding and clotting now im done and i still fell a little neuseated whe=en i get up in the morning. waiting to get my second Beta HCG count back but ive already convinced my self im no longer pg is it still possible that i could be my breasts no longer are tender either but im having horrible emotional mood swings as well and this is not normal for me! is there any hope or should i just keep confirmed what i already kno????????????
you should not be trying to get pregnant at 15! especially if you had an abortion 6 months ago! trying to get pregnant just because you fell bad about what you did is not a good idea at 15 are you really emotionally finacially stable to take care of a child while you yourself are still a child? there is plenty of time to grow up and have kids dont rush it! im not trying to be mean but really be a teenager and do normal teenage things before you jump into adult hood and children would it really be fair to a child for you to ake care of it when you are so young yourself? i had my first child when i was 6 months away from being 19 and that was hard i wasnt ready at all then i had my second child when i was 26 and was wayyy better off it wasnt fair to my first child to be born to a mother who couldnt take care of him or support him you should wait till your older before you rush into things you still have plenty of time to be a mom!
I had intercourse wit mi boyfriend two weeks ago..a couple of days later I started mi period but it only lasted a day in a half and it was gone for two days.. The next day i saw blood but it was light colored and only lasted a couple of minutes. I took two pregnancy test and they came back negative is there a chance i can be pregnant ?
Okay so I'm sort of young-ish. This is my first pregnancy and I've taken 3 at home pgt's and been to the health department once. I've had multiple days of bleed on and off today it's been heavier than usual. And it's scary to me because I really want this baby, waitingon my insurAnce to go through before I can go to the doctors. Any hints on what I can do in the mean time??!!
I TRULY NEED HELP LADIES ME AND MY HUSBAND HAVE BEEN TRYING TO CONCEIVE NOW LAST MONTH I HAD A ONE DAY PERIOD NOW THIS I BLED HEAVY FOR ONE NOW THE NEXT DAY ITS.  SEEMS TO BE GETTING LIGHTER COUld I be pregnant or is it all in the mind please help we want a baby

Hi everyone I'm 26 weeks along my pregnancy, I started bleeding yesterday and the bleeding is persisting and I've lost a lot of blood, cramps come nd go my bby is still moving BUT he frequently remains @ lower part of my tommy (to the bladder)
PLEASE HELP . . . .

I'm Sooo Confused . My Boyfriend & I Have Been Trying Thee Past Few Months To Get Pregnant , But Shortly After Intercourse We Broke Up . I Was Supposed To Ovulate Around Thee 9th Of August So We Had Sex Thee 5th , 7th , & 9th . I Spent Thee Night With Him On Thee 21 Of August & I Noticed This Orange-ish Pink-ish Light Bleeding . I Thought I Was Implanting ! Because It's Never Happened Like That Before . (That Was Around 3AM) . Thee Next Night I Started A REALLY Heavy Period With Clots Toward Thee Last Days . My Periods Are Normally 5 Days But This One Lasted About 7 or 8 . I Never Took A Test Because I Assumed I COULDN'T Be Pregnant If I Started My Period .

NOW . . . It Is Thee 26 Of September & I Am Having A Really Light Flow & It's My 4th Day Of My Period . My Periods Are NEVER Light & I Was 5 Days LATE This Time .

Could I Be Pregnant ?
Hello I'm very confused I had a period on September 19 n then I had spotting on October 4...could I be pregnant in now the spotting has stopped.... Plz help me....(:
Hi im 23 years n ive always had a normal period except for las month.I gt my period on da 1st of september and it lasted 5 days n then I gt another 1 on the 30th of september n it lasted 3 days bt 2 days later I started spottin n it wasnt heavy at all it was light pink n im experiencing pain n my lower abdomen me n my lover hav had unprotected sex for the past 2.5 mnths.Could I b pregnant?I only hav 2 pregnancy symptoms n dats sleeping more than I usually do n peeing a lot more than I normally do.Someone please tell me sumthn I really nd sum advice
I have had an usual period with a heavy dark bleed lasted 4 days and some clot passing (not big) I am on the pill but as I was sick during last pack I missed quite a few I had sex around ovulation date, I am due to take pill again on sat but scared to take it in case I may be pg?? can anybody help? I know I just need to take a test to find out for sure, has anyone any similar story??
Hello, im new here, you see i've been married for 8 months as of yesterday and this month i was feeling like i was prego and even had what i thought was implantation bleeding about 7 days after my hub and i had unprotected sex i've never taken a birth control method at all and my period has been crazy since we got married, the month before this one that i have now i got my period like 5 days before it was do, normally i get it about 2 days before that's the norm for me never more, well i got my period exactly on the 4th at 7pm of this month just like last month and last month, never missed my period and this period was really painful and could not even walk much on the next day and have heavy bleeding for 2 days so far a few small clots, i was really hoping to be pg :( im 27 by the way.

also why has my period changed so much if i have'nt really taken any birth control methot what's so ever? please help me?
Hello
I had positive pregnancy test but my hcg level was 5. The dr office asked me to come back after  48 hrs for another test.in the meanwhile I stated spotting ? Does anybody think there is hope? Please let me know
I'm 5 weeks pregnant. I started with brownish discharge that led to somewhat heavy bleeding with no pain or cramping. I'm going in later for a follow up hcg test ti see if my levels went up. But this morning because I'm feeling anxious I took a pregnancy test and it has just a very faint line.on the positive side. I'm nervous and this day is gonna take forever waiting for the Dr to call me back... My husbands out of town even... I'm nervous.
hi there,
im 4 wks pregnant and i took 2 hpts they both were positive,
the other day i started spotting then bleeding with some clots:(
they did a pelvic exam and my cervix was still closed and my hcg levels were 522.
im soooo nervous and scared doc app tomorrow for more test!!!
Heyy I have a similar question , and it looked like you were giving great advice . So I had a baby about 2 and a half months ago , during my 6 weeks after I was having sex & missed my 6 week check up . I had my period sept. 19th it lasted as a normal period & then 2 weeks later I lightly bled for 4 days with lower back pain , sore breasts and really bad pain in my lower stomach. Do you think I could be pregnant again ..?
I had sex one week before my period, when it came to the day I was due on I didn't cone on! From that Sunday to the following Sunday I was experiencing backaches cramping tingling breasts and most of the symptoms! 2 days before my period was due on I took 2 hpt which were negative (i put it down to being to early) after a week of no period I was convinced I was pregnant but then yesterday (Monday) I started bleeding very heavy! Now it being Tuesday I am still bleeding! I'm hoping I am pregnant as ttc anyone have any encouraging words for me as I'm actually quite scared with the bleeding an all! Thank you Ellie
HI LAST WEEK I FORGOT TO TAKE MY PILLS FOR FOUR DAYS AND AFTER THAT THE NEXT DAY I STARTED BLEEDING LIKE FOR 3 DAYS AND NOW ALL THERE IS, IS BROWNISH STUFF.. IS THAT NORMAL IM TAKING LO LOESTRIN FE.. I HAVE A 1YEAR OLD AND IM SCARD I CULD BE PREGNANT. BECAUSE I HAD SEX WITH MY HUSBAND BEFORE I STARTED BLEEDING.. help, and it wasent my period because ive been getting it at the beging of the month
My periods always come after 28 day and they last for 3 days to 4 days. On a month of September they came 2days late and went on for like 5 to 6 days which is not normal for me. This month of October my periods came 1 day late and they lasted for half a day and stoped, the following day it  just  little brownish blood that always come when ure periods finish. The day i started my periods i had symptoms of toncills, terrible headache, my feet were very painful, i always get toncills but they never felt anything like that.. So i thought maybe my peiods stopped because of the fever i had, but am crossing my finger to be pregnant. What could it be?
ok so we've been trying to get pregnant. we already have 2 boys, so i'm praying for a girl. since nov 2009 i was on the mirena, i had it removed in jan 2011. so since then.
so all the months we've been trying this month is where i feel pregnant.
-my nails started growing last month-strange to us, i can grow my nails for the life of me
-i look like im between 4-5 months pregnant
-my breasts are bigger and tender
-peeing alot
-feel little movements-fluttering
-hungry all the time-for certain foods
-headaches
-feel sick at night
-cant sleep on my stomach anymore

my periods have been weird lately too.
june i was late 4 days--period came but lighter than usual
july i was 6 days late-spotting, medium and 2 days spotting
aug-1 day early- light- not usual
sept- 2 days early-medium then 3 days spotting--then 2 days later spotting only 2 days
oct- on time but it was light and orange, then pink, then today red.
i have pain on my left side, my ovary i think.
ive done pregnancy tests this whole time and their all neg. not sure whats going on. im going to need to make a drs appt...any ideas
*******baby dust to all********
hi i am new to this forum ...now i am 5 weeks 5 days pregnant but i have been bleeding heavy for 4 days ..it was brown discharge and after it got heavier with red blood but no any cramp only little back ache and blotted ...is this a sign of miscarriage ....
hi, so im 19 years old and found out i was pregnant two weeks ago, i was told by my doctor that i was 7 weeks wen i went for my emergency dr, appt. i started bleeding two days ago, like a brownish color, and my dr. did a vaginal exam and said everything is ok, so i went home n rested, hoping to god everything was gunna be fine, but wen i woke up in the morning i was bleeding ALOT of bright red blood and lots blood clots, so i called my dr. asap n he got me an ultrasound and the lady said i was only 5 weeks, so i waited for my dr,s office too call and they said im either really early like 5 weeks into my pregnancy or im miss carrying so tommorrow ive got an appt, too get my blood work done, again n friday i have my dr. appt to see what my results are and i hope too god that everything is ok, but i just have a feeling that something bad is happeing, like im having a miscarriage, and everytime i think about it i cry my eyes out, what should i do? is it possible that i could still be pregnant and if i do miscarry, how do i deal with it? and i told my husband i wouldnt tink about it till after my friday appt, but i mean how do you not think that you might be loosing a baby? anybody help, plz
Hi everybody. I have missed my period for a couple of weeks now. However, last week - I saw some spots on my underwear. I assumed that it was my cycle already. BUT, it stopped this week again. Does it mean I'm pregnant?
Well am 5 weeks preg. And I took the test at home and today I want to the bathroom and wiped and I was bleeding and its just like a period bleeding and am so scared if I am not preg. I was really happy and expecting it is it normal that I am bleeding and am preg. Please tell me
I ovulated on the 9th of Oct and my cycle should have come on the 22nd, but it was six days late which has never happen before. The bleeding I had was very light and it lasted for three days. I went to the dr and took a test but it's to early to detect any hcg in my urine. Could I still be pregnant. I'm very anxious to know.
hi am new in this i have a quastion who is in my mind long time and it keeps me awake ........so i had sex without protection and i had period the next day it last 3-4 days so after a whole month i have a litle stomac i i eat very much than before . could i be pregment ? my period is late but its normal to me because before my first sex it was lating a long time ? please answere fast i need it?

chelsea <3 sad
I have a question??? I am a week early and this is not normal for me I am always on time every month. I have not changed my eatting habbits and have not been stressed.I have been having unusal cramping which I have never had before. The flow so to speak is not the same has my normal period, I am not sure what would have caused it to come so early.Does this mean I am pregnant?? With my last pregnancy I had my period for the first three months )I know sounds weird but runs in the famil) before I found out I was expecting my lil man whom is now almost 2. Any insight into this would be great thanks...so confused as to whats going on. One doctor told me if could be from implantion....plz help
well if its different to your normal flow, lighter/shorter then yes you could be pregnant I would wait the week out and if it hasnt turned into your normal flow, test using first morning urine
i got my period and its lasted last october 22,and yesterday november 3,2011 im bleeming again,can u tell me wats might be the problem of my mentruation? and my only son is already 17 years old.....
Hello All, Im Ash and I have a 5 year old son. I had my last period Oct 2 2011. I was confermed pregnant by 12 tests and many HCG blood tests. On Oct 27th my HCG was 27 and on the 30th it was 82, Sadly and very confusing for me I started getting this brown stringy stuff last night (Nov 3) and I woke up at 4 am just to find 3 med sized blood clots in the toilet. I had brown blood when I wiped all day and it turned to red. All day today I had blood clots comming out of me wile I went pee. But nothing is going on my pad hardly at all..... I talked to my 3 mo preg friend and she said that she bled for 2 weeks this time .............. I have had cramps and they are light cramps not even as bad as one of my periods. IF there can be life after all this happening in me please PLEASE let me know WE are so heart broken thinking about loosing this baby,
I am 39 years old, we have been trying to have a baby for 3 years now with no luck. I started the weightloss program with the hcg injections on sept 19 and my last period was Sept 27th. I stopped taking the hcg injections on October 7. I took 2 home pregnancy tests last Thursday and Friday they both came back positive. I dont know if the pg tests are picking up the HCG injections that I was taking or if I am actually pregnant. I am seeing light blood on the toilet paper after I go urinate! I do not know if this is my period or if this is normal?? I am really scared that I am not pregnant any more. I have 1 pg test remaining at home but am terrified to take it!! Any suggestions or input??
HI,uhm about a week ago i took a pregnancy test and it came out positive..but then 4 days later i get my period it was really heavy for 2 days with clots and then it got lighter  and in total it lasted for 5 days my period but is normally 7 or 8 days long....im not sure if i could be pregnant..i had symptoms like nausea and dizzyness really didnt wan to eat  much thought, and lower back pain...so can i be pregnant???plzz help..im 19
**update** WENT TO THE DR AND I AM PREGNANT. HE SAID THAT I HAD 2 SACS (I DONT KNOW HOW THAT HAPPENED) BUT 1 HAS COMPLETELY DETATTACHED. THE DR SAID THAT THE OTHER SAC DIDNT LOOK TO GOOD EITHER AND MORE THAN LIKELY I WOULD HAVE A MISCARRIAGE :-(  HE ORDERED BLOOD TEST ON WEDNESDAY TO CHECK MY HCG LEVELS THEN I WENT BACK TODAY TO GET ANOTHER HCG LEVEL TEST TO COMPARE. I WONT KNOW THE RESULTS UNTIL MONDAY!! I AM NERVOUS, SAD AND SCARED.
I last had intercourse middle of September on my 14 day I had a period on 6 October but not one since my period was for 5 days but normally last 7 could I be pregnant I have had period pains for two weeks but that's all
so i went to the dr.s on nov 11..finally got in...well went for blood work the next day...didnt know my drs office called yesterday but they want me to call. i will call monday to find out whats going on...i have another appt on nov 21...so why would they call? hopefully its good news
Good luck an let us know as many of us could be experiencing the same as you.
well i called the drs and im not pregnant well what the hell is wrong with me
Hi!! My husband and I decided to try for a second child. I got my period on the 13th of October. We tried on the 22nd, 25th, and the 27th of October.

My periods are very normal they usually start on the 28th day and last for 5-7 days. I usually have 3 days that are heavy and the remaining days very light.

Well, my period came on the 10th of November but lasted for 3 days. I have been experiencing tiredness, light-headed or dizzy, sometimes very emotional, and headaches. My breasts are a little sore, but nothing how I experienced with my first child.

Could it be possible that I am pregnant? Any feedback will be appreciated!!!  
I just had A pregnancy test and it was positive the 2nd day I got my period is heavy And I'm Totally Confused I'm Going to the docs and i'ma take a test I'll let y'all Know
I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend then on october 16, I was feeling nausea for like three days.. I was suppose to have my period on 22tg but it didn't come..i came on my period november 20 the first day it was some dark brown spotting then a light period for the next four days..am I pregnant??
Hi, my ovulation is the 25th nov, and me and my partner had sex on the 21st nov.. I had a few small cramps after the ovulation date.. But this morning I had a little bit of spotting, but in the last hour it's gotten heavier.. Thou my period isn't due til the 15 dec... Could it mean I'm pregnant ??
Please help me :'(
I need lots of help im scared well when i started my period (aqe.13) everythinqs.was normal i.had it on the 28's 29's.so on well now im 18 and i have be sex acctive on october 18 2011 i stared my period it lasted 4 or 5.days i was off and next thing.iknw i.start spottinq :( jus a few days on novmber 11 i started my period rite away the next.day of havinq sex came of my period nd im spotting aqain :( wat can dis be should i.go to dah doc plz lots of help :(((((
I have been bleeding for 7days and its at he same time as my perod would be due, i thought i was miss carrying as my baby does not have a heart beat but was told today baby is still there and has grow slightly still no heart beat thou, hope this hels a little  
I can help you I am 4 weeks going on 5 weeks and bleeding like there is no tomorrow my doc told me it was normal
I missed my period for November and took 2 First Response HPT(THE BEST HPT) amd now Im bleeding and my lower abdomen is crampy like and Im really scared please someone tell me whats wrong! :(
I am really so bothered. I finished my period on the 21 nov and had a unprotected sex on the 29 nov. I was worried of any miss Q so I went to get the pregnancy prevention pill on the same intercourse day. I started spotting funny color discharge after 8 days so I went to consult a doctor. But doctor exminate me and say it might be a after sex bleed. When I got home straight after that, I started to bleed as if I'm havIng my period. So I went back to the doctor again then they did a pregnancy test on me and the result came out negative. I just finished my period 16 days ago and had an unprotected sex 9 days ago and is bleeding heavy now. I'm so worried. Could I be pregnant or what I could even imagine? If let's say it's the side effect of the prevention pill, it shouldnt take place only after 8 days right? Doctor say even if it's pregnancy symptom, it's still too early to tell whether I am pregnant. They arrange an ultrasound for me on the 04 Jan 2012. I'm sO worry yet I still have to wait.
I hope someone can help me!! Okay so me and my partner had sex on the 5th of November exactly a week after that I had this big glob of discharge ( sorry to much info) after that I was tired, nauseous, and getting this milky white discharge in gushes, which i never have had before. my period was due the 24th of december prior to this I did 4 home pregnancy tests 2 positive 2 negative, I then started bleeding on the 29th or December, a day before my period was due I went to the doctor and did a pee test and was negative, my period is never late and I feel different I'm bloated all the time and have hardening in my stomach, sometimes feel like not eating and others I do :/ I dont know if it's all in my head! Should I go back to the doctor and ask for a blood test???? Really unsure on what to do.. Please help!!
hi well i have ah 2yr old n wen i wuz pregnant wid him i never bleed i missed my period n i knew i wuz pregnant..... now on nov 28 igot my period it lasted only for 3days den on sunday dec 4th i started bleeding again so me n my husband went doctor he asked me if i had any chances of being pregnant i said "idk" SO he checked my vagina den i started 2 bleed so he gaved me an blood test it came out positive but den i went to take an ultrasound last week tuesday the woman told me either i'm early in my pregnancy or i had ah miscarriage cuz she wuzn't seeing ne ting on the ultrasound.... (i really got worried n started 2 cry) then i went baq wednesday 2 give my doc the results n she made me do another test it also came out ;positive so idk wat 2 do now up to dis day i'm still bleeding n cloths are coming out n i dnt wan to tink i'm having ah miscarriage  :( sigh i jus hope i'm still early in my pregnancy!! plzz tell me if 2 b worried iz dis normal?? plzz help!!
alright so i am very confused me and my boyfriend have been together for 3 years , im only 19 i got pregnant about 2 years ago and had a miscarrage (miscarriage) , i was suppose to get my period november 26th , which i never got. i started spotting 2 weeks before i was suppose to get my period so i started spotting on november 16th. i took a pregnancy test about 2 weeks ago and it came out negative. i woke up this morning and started spotting again can someone please help me whats going on ? am i pregnant ? am i having implantation bleeding or ovulation bleeding , me and my bf have been having unprotected sex alot btw ive been having all the symtoms (symptoms) of pregnacy just a negative test from 2 weeks ago ???
well all ovv those are signs ov being pregnant so to be on the safe side i tink u should do an blood test instead those are more accurate than a pregnancy test... Hope all is well with u! :)
Hi i came on my period week late took a pregnancy test in beginning of september it came back negative can I still been pergnant please help me!
From what i've heard from my doctor is that u will only be able to test the home test kit counting 3weeks from your last intercourse date. So give it a try
i did a post on 08 dec. Till now i am still bleeding. It didnt get any lesser but getting more instead. I have been bleeding everyday for 9days already. Its not my period yet either. My next expected period would be on the 19Dec. Doctor say i could take a home kit test counting 3weeks from my last intercourse which is 20th of dec. Anyone experience the same as me?
I need some advice, I had unprotected sex almost 2 weeks ago, 3 days after I started light bleeding and it got heavier and has lasted a week and 2 days. But my period wasn't due for 2 weeks.. Is there a chance I'm pregnant? I took a test and it came out neg so is it too early to test? Pleaasseee hellppp
4days more will be the 3rd weeks from my last intercourse. Will be able to start my pregnancy kit test on the 20 Dec. Have been bleeding heavily for 11 days like there is no tmr. Running out of blood now. My 3yrs old daughter saw how bad i was bleeding and she say to me "mommy, ur blood so much", mommy going to die already?".
let me know what happenes i want to know gong thru the same thing
do u have any news on ur pregnancy i am going thru the same thing
Hi, I am 4 weeks pregnant, and I am 6 days past my due period. Well today 11/16, I started to spot which turned into bleeding like a regular period. Then when I wiped again, I saw 2 very small blood clots. I was just wondering if anyone knows what that means. And I have very bad cramping. Like period cramps. I'm 16 and have No idea what is going on. I am worried I'm going to miscarry. My aunt had 2 of those and said that that's what it sounds like. I just wanted to get someone else's opinion.
Viewing 1-200 comments: