Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community
Could my pregnancy test be wrong?

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

Could my pregnancy test be wrong?

Hey guys so not only am I new to this but I'm kinda confused on what's going on with my body. My boyfriend and I are trying to concieve (conceive) and he's ejaculated in me atleast six times when I was ovulating, about a week later I took a test and it was negative so I waited another week and took another test but again it was negative.? I've been having pregnancy symptoms but my tests are showing I'm not pregnant. Should I wait til the end of themonth to take another test? Or keep trying? Maybe buy a more expensive test?help please! Thanks.
You should wait at least until the day your next period is due. If it doesn't come and your still getting negatives after a week, get a blood test at the doctor.
Okay. Thanks(:
Most likely you're not pregnant and it is your mind playing tricks on your body. But wait another week and test, that should give you an answer.