Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community
Could sperm pass through clothes and get positive pregnancy test?

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

My girlfriend and I were dry humping. She usually wear shorts and underwear while I'm wearing jeans and underwear. I eventually ejaculated and my jeans is wet and I don't know if her shorts got wet too. After that she missed her period for 3 months and we took a home pregnancy test and I was shocked when she told me the test was positive. Now I am wondering if it is possible that sperm could travel through my underwear and jeans although i know it is wet going inside her? thanks for the answer.
The risk of pregnancy would probably be about 1%. Sperm needs fluid to swim in, your clothing would soak up the seamen and leave the sperm with no way to travel. Even if it did make it through layers of clothing, the risk is again so small because there was no penetration. The sperm would have to find its way inside her and find an egg.
Take another test or see a Dr. If she is pregnant, I'd
bet just about everything it was because she had actual sex, either with you or someone else.
We took 2 hpts yesterday which is 1 month ago after the positive result. We used 2 brands(1 is the same hpt we used which came out positive which I also believe it's false positive and the other is a different brand). The 2 turned out negative. Which would we believe? We're confused right now.3 negative and 1 positive with a very faint 2nd line. She hadn't got her period until now.
If she got her period and now all are negative then no you shouldn't worry. But like posted before it would be such a slim to no chance that would get her pregnant, either she actually had sex or it was a rare false positive
Is it possible for her to get pregnant if I ejaculated on top of her and I'm wearing pants and underwear while she wears underwear and shorts?
She did not get pregnant through this encounter.  It is impossible for sperm to swim through layers of clothing.  Also,  sperm cannot survive very long and will dry out when exposed to oxygen.  If you only had "sex" with her this way and she's pregnant,  maybe the baby isn't yours.
Is that also the same if she was sitting on top of me and then I ejaculated and then it was like a few seconds after my ejaculation when she stood up?? Could this also make her pregnant?
Like the above poster said, sperm can not go through layers of clothing and survive. If you both had on underwear and not jeans that may be a different story. You sound very stressed about this. I would recommend that your girlfriend think about birth control or the two of you stop having this kind of risky behavior.
I'm sorry if I'm really stressed right now because her period doesn't arrived yet until now. We already stopped doing it for almost 2 months but her period is going 4 months late. I'm just wondering if it has something to do with pregnancy by just doing rubbing each others genitals with clothes on. We took 1 hpt again today which is 6 days after our last test. Do you think the test is reliable and can we say that she's not really pregnant?  
No way she got pregnant that way"!!
If she is pregnant and you didn't have sex with her than plain and simple the child is not yours I'm sorry!
There is absoluty NO WAYshe can get pregnant with you dry humping! If she got her period whether it be 4 months or a year later SHE IS NOT PREGNANT! Her period, just like any other woman, became irregular. And if by chance she is pregnant, most likely ITS NOT YOURS , if all you do is dry hump her!
your sperm didn't travel inside and you're positive then she cheated on you .  And she prego from somebody else its not possible to get pregnant with clothing on ._.
I can say 100% that we didn't do anything aside from dry humping. Do you think the faint hpt we took 5 weeks ago is a false positive? Because the 3 succeeding test we did says negative same as with the very 1st hpt we tried before that very alarming faint positive.
And another, she also got her period late for 3 months but it came last october and then after that she got already her monthly period back but when her period is due on february, her period didn't came, that's why I'm concerned because we dry humped on january after her period that same month. We continue doing it until first week of march by knowing that dry hump would not result to pregnancy and maybe her period is too soon.
my bf just rubbing his penis to .... he is wearing underwear and me also..and i m not getting my period ...is am pregnant ...i m worried  
So me and my boyfriend were dry humping and he had his thingy out and he came on my shorts and I immediately went to the bathroom and whipped my vagina off with a wet cloth will I get pregnant?????? I'm really nervous  
As the above posts. She can not get pregnant from this if she is pregnant it is not your. Sorry.
we had our underwears on and rubbed our genitals.. i ejaculated ..can that make her pregnant??
Omg you children need to go to sex ed. This is ridiculous. If you don't know how sex or condition work. Do not have sex
False positives are extremely rare, and if as you say she has missed about three to four months worth of periods until now it may be a good idea to get a check up with.a doctor, just to ensure everything is ok inside with your girlfriend for her own health as if this was a pregnancy it may have ended. However, as answered by others it unlikely to have anything to.do with your sperm. She may need support at this time but you also need a long and honest chat too. If you carry on together it is an idea to seek information and advice from a family planning clinic where they can provide answers on the likelyhood of conception from different aspects but also biologically how it all works, alongside birth control. In honesty without this information you probably are not ready for sex. Good luck on your girlfriends health