Didn't get answered first time, asking again. Please read
I went to a fertility Calendar and figured my most fertile days were Nov. 30th thru Dec. 4th or 5th.  My question is??  I had sex when we went to bed on the 1st   And again in the middle of that night.  Then again the next night we went to bed had sex on the 2nd and then  again in the middle of the night.  What r the chances if me conceiving???  I have been running 25 day cycles and should start  on the 15th of December,  what is the earliest to take a test and the best one?  And how soon do u get signs of being pregnant.???  I have had pain In My lower abdomen off and on and my stomach growles all the time,  all the time,  lol.  2 days after the fact I i was laying on the couch got this horrible pain in my lower stomach that really hurt,  unusual....  Does EVERYONE have implantation bleeding or gooey discharge when they r pregnant????  Lots of questions,  I hope someone helps me..
No, implantation bleeding is uncommon - only occurring in maybe 30% of pregnancies. There's nothing that says you'll ever have 'signs' because signs don't mean you're pregnant. Even if you are pregnant you might not have symptoms.

You have a 20% chance, same as any other couple TTC. Take a test if your cycle is due or late with first morning urine.
20% is NOT a big chance,  why track and do it in what they call your most fertile, when the chances don't even seem that high. That isn't much of a percentage...
Ok... I mean, it is what it is. The reason it's like that is because there are dozens of things that can affect it. Egg quality, sperm quality, hormone levels... You track it because if you're not ovulating you're not going to get pregnant.
Ok that first morning urine thing??  I work from mostly like 4 or 5 pm at night to anywhere between 1 and 4 am.  So what would the first morning urine be on that note???  When should I do one If I do???
When I get up after I go to sleep I usually don't get up until 2 or 3 in the afternoon, usually don't go to sleep till 5am.
Whenever you wake up from sleeping