Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community
False test but could you still be pregnant?

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

Hi I curious to if I am pregnant, for the past 4-5 wks I've not been myself at first I would not sleep would Probley get 3-4 hours maybe a night then I was back to normal sleep pattern 10days later, now after that everyone I know that's friends and family have either asked me or my partner if I am pregnant at first I thought maybe my period coming and I'm bloated but I'm on cerazette so don't bleed (been on for 3months now) but then I started having one of my boobs really hurt my left but I booked appoint to get it seen as it was painful but eased and now both feel tender and bigger even my bras don't fit well now :-/, but since my youngest sons christen 2wks ago now I've felt flutters gentle kick every now and then and I cry for no reason I'm really hormonal and I would say mood as I would just snap from time to time everything is a mixture of both my pervious pregnancys (my boys are 19months and 6months) with my youngest I didn't know he was there till was 20wks as I was still vomiting after being ill but I felt fine (ruling out possibility didnt work lol) I've done at least 2-3 test a wk for 4 wks and all neg even when went to doc as I said about my breast she asked if I think I could be preg I spontaneously started crying the test she did was neg as well and as I still didnt feel sure that I'm not she sent of for a scan which I'm just waiting for in the post
I do t know what to think I was shock with my second as I though was only 10-12 wks but he full blown kicked my hand off my belly so scared me I have very small bumps till last 10-12 wks, with my first I conceived him on cerazette (comdom slit plus drunk which probley didn't help) and I've never felt any of this before on cerazette!
I also want another child but my partners not ready he wasn't ready for our second but neither was I really but they are two angels and my partner stress over that he isn't coping with our boys when he's great he helps with housework and changing and feeding boy (think its more he's inpatient as he don't know what they want as dont talk well yet)
Has anyone had something like this could shed some light in to what there result was
Sorry for long post think I'm nervous of scan as I duno wether to be happy or not as I would have 3under 3
Just need that bit of reasureance :-) TIA
I no how u feel the same happened to me wit the pill best thing to do is take a clearblue test will pick up as early as 4wks hun
Hi hunnie :)

First of all, take a breather and take a second to just try and be calm as though all the symptoms you are experiencing are a strong indicator, the negative pregnancy results are not.

The chances are is that the more you worry about the possibility of being pregnant the more your stressing your self which can mess severely with your hormones. When your hormones are imbalanced then you can experience fatigue (tiredness) and alot of pregnancy symptoms which can mimic themselves into giving off a false sense of you being pregnant.

If your scan comes back negative and all clear then I would say try to relax and see if your hormones settle back down, if not then try returning to your doctor and suggesting that you think your hormones may be inbalanced to which he or she may give you medication to help your brain settle them back into their rightly order.

If you are pregnant congratulations! It's a blessing to have a baby and you will always have support of fellow women on here :) Me being one :)

May you get the results you wish for!
Thank you just have to wait now hope it don't take long though