Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community
Had sex the day before my period, unprotected. had a heavy period, can ...

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

Had sex the day before my period, unprotected. had a heavy period, can i still be pregnant?

I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend the day before my period, which was friday. he came earlier so i know there was sperm in his precum.... but i was really drunk and figured it would be ok to have sex since i was having my period the next day for sure (very very regular cycle). anyway, its not a week later and i have dark brown stains around my vagina and on my underwear , its like dried blood, except i have been showering? my period was really heavy anyway, but im still worried im pregnant considering this brown blood and im still getting cramps etc... can anyone help me?
i would say no you are not pregnant, the chance that you ovualted a day before you period would be very rare. if you have a regular cycle as in 28 days you will normally ovulate around day 14 not the day before af, if af has arrived too then i would say definite no to pregnancy.
hope this helps

claire
It is highly unlikely you are pregnant with what you are describing, although for future reference, you can get pregnant at any time of the month, it is just way less likely if it is closer to your period, so I would be cautious in the future and not take any chances if you don't want to get pregnant. If it gives you some peace of mind, take a pregnancy test. All the best!
i had sex a week before my period was due and im not sure if he came in me... I took a pregnancy test two days before my period and it came back negative.  Then when i got my period, it was heavy. Could i still be prego?
anytime your having unprotected sex you can get pregnant. you took it too early. wait a few days and test again but you usually dont get a period after you do get pregnant. test again
Were ya'll pregnant because I had the same thing!!!
-Confused & stressed!
I Had unprotected sex with my ex on Aug. 19. Than Had a period on the 21. Than i had unprotected sex again with another guy. Now its Sept. 26 and i havent had a period yet and im scared. could i be pregnant
well the first time you had unprotected sex its very unluckly through that you'd be pregnant becasue you did get your period, but the 2nd time there could be a possibility, take a test and find out :)
I had sex with my boyfriend a the day before I started my period?Could I be pregnant?
If your period is heavy, it's unlikely that you're pregnant, but I am a little suspicious about the dark brown stain on your underwear.  Take a test again a month after, you'll know for sure.  
My boyfriend and I also had unprotected sex, i was already late for my period but the next night i had my period it was the same normal flow and around the same lenght.
Now i am tired more and have been moodier, this might be because the lack of sleep i had at camp.
What are the chances I am pregnant?
i too had unprotected sex the day b4 my period and the day after my period..it  came 1 day earlier and was 2 day shorter then normal..It was also lighter then normal but it looked darker then normal..I have been have moodiness and more emotional issues and craving for some foods i used to hateand urinating alot..plus been getting sick (vomiting)..I thought the sickness could be from stress but I am really beginning to worry that I may be prego..need advise.
I have been ttc and i had an abortion a year and a 2 months ago and i had sex a few days before my period with my fiance and still had my period at first it seemed normal but toward the end it was suppperrrr light and than it was dark brown almost like poop stains (sorry about the tmi) but i dont know if i am prego and i have been trying to keep track of ovulation but i dont think that i am ovulating i have a dr apointment tomorrow to see if i am fertile.... but with that period i have been experiencing no appetite headaches all the time when i do have a appetite its a weird one and i have been having abdominal pains.... and sleeping alot any suggestions????
I had sex with my boyfriend we didnt use anything he
pulled out and came on my vajayjay the next day I came on my period a whole 2weeks early.
but it's really dark and not heavy at all
could i be pregnant?
we had sex about 2weeks ago and did not use anything and he did the same thing but that time I think he came inside of me.
I had sex with my ex the day before my period he pulled out then i had my period the next day.  I stearted seeing someone  and had sex with them all the time for the rest of the month and now I am pregnant what is the possibility that it is my ex
i had sex with my boyfriend on January 5th. it was unprotected. he said he came inside me....A LOT. but the next day i started my period. its heavier and darker but not brown. and it is also a week early. can anyone tell me what that means? is there any possiblity of me being pregnant?
I'm fifteen years old. I had unprotected sex, like an idiot!! On saturday night, he didn't *** in me. But he had pre *** before we started having sex and didn't wipe his **** off then we started having sex. I startedd my period the next morning and its heavy. Am I pregnant? ///:
I had sex the exact day b4 my period.... is it possible for me to get pregnant?
i am fifteen years old. and me and my boyfreindd had sex 2 nights ago. and he said he came,, but today im on my period. its not heavy. and its real light. i need to know if anyone thinks i could be pregnant. and how long does it take for you being prego to show up on a test?. please help me..
I had unprotected sex 2 days before nd the day before my period and my tummy has been killing me idk. It was this boys first time and he didn't know what he was doing so that's the only reason I'm worried.

Can someone help me, please?

I have my period now I thinking I need to wait nd see if I get it next month but I'm not sure.
I had sex last night then in the morning unprotected and my period came that morning very brown looking and thick and i wasnt supose to get it for another 2 weeks. But i also read that if you dont eat for a will you can get your period. I havent havent ate for 4 days and i have been drinking for 4 nights in a row. Do you no if i am peregnot
i had sex the day befor my period. he had precum on his pepe and he didnt whipe it off and we were doing it doggy style and when he pulled out he came on my butt cheek like the part of my butt thats connected to my leg. but when he went to pull out i think he came inside me and when i went to go whipe it off i whiped it strait over my vagina.. the next day i had my period and it only lasted about three days and it was very lite.. usually my periods last five days and i have to take iron pills to keep it from not being so heavy but i didnt have to thiss time. i have been having mild headachs and sharp tiney stomach pains in my lower belly. and the sides of my brest throb with short pains throughout the days and i have cravings for tuna fish and crackers and bread. i want to drink water all the time because i dont feel hydrated enough and water has a sweet taste to it now but then i have to pee every fourty five minutes and each pee is like a five minute sitting.. i do plan on taking a pregnancy test but i would like the opinion of others also.. do you think i could be pregnant?? please answer..
me and my bf had unprotected sex for a month straight well a day before i got my period we had sex and now i have a very heavy period and i was getting cramps 5 days before i got my period could i be pregnat please help me
Unlikely. It's not common to cramp and bleed heavily while pregnant.
reading all of these sound very similar to me, everytime my bf and i have sex we never use protection we' ve been together for 6 months and he always pulls out and we have sex again in the morning never gotten pregnant, but my period sometimes is shorter or earlier, different colour i get pains, feel sick but were growing girls! hormones all over the place if u dont wanna get pregnant use protection!! or morning after pill u can take it 3 days after u have sex..guys r useless most dont carry condoms so go buy a pkt and always have a couple on u so u no ur safe not just from pregnancy but from STD's be smart, stay safe xx :)
Me an my boyfriend had unprotected sex an we have only used condoms a few times when we first got together we have been 2gether for 2 years an last month my period was not normall it was light an only lasted 1 or 2 days. This month it was also light an lasted 4 days i dont have short periods like that. Iam gettin bigger an iam very moody an tired an crave wired things an my back hurts alot an my feet get fat sometimes i took a test not to long ago an it was negative but these wired things keep happen an my body does not feel the same anymore .. Could I be pregnant?
had unprotected sex on sun and mon my period had started when i woke on tue four days early am always bang on time could i be pregnant
guys if you're having sex (which im horrified that you are, you're only babies!!) you really need to be safe, and not just for pregnancy reasons. There are so many STI's out there that can change your lives forever. Even the most treatable ones can be devastating if untreated and can cause infertlity! Some have been linked to cervical cancer and im sure i dont need to tell you about HIV (if you dont know what it is, then you are definitely not informed enough to be having sex).

Please, please be careful. Dont have sex if you're not ready, and definitely dont ever have unprotected sex unless you are in a long term relationship, have gone to a GP and discussed appropriate contraception options or want to have a baby. PLeeeeaaase. Your posts make me really concerned :(
Sex is the way of life, you aren't going to change that. I'm 14 years old & I'm not a virgin. My boyfriend and I have been together for 2 years & we recently started having sex. I didn't give myself up so easily. Think before you type something so stupid. Sex is for adults? Haa, where did you get that from? Sex is for anyone, who are you to say that sex is  only for adults. You're obviously not mature yourself. Posting things up when people need help and your making things worse. Get the F*** out of here.
I agree, it's hard enough to share your concerns and being ridiculed for not knowing it all, so to speak, doesn't help... As a mother of three, 26, 22 and 16 I will say this... I started having sex at 14 years old... I had my first baby at 16 and now I'm 43 and have never known what it's like to not be a mother and later a wife. If you don't want to spend your life taking care of others, consider using birth control of some type and keep in mind that herpes is the gift that just keeps giving, AIDS kill and all the others can rob you of the ability to bear and deliver life or have and share a healthy sex-life with that special someone you'll later meet, if you haven't already... As a parent, I know that kids, teens, etc. will do what they want and ther's no way to stop or control what you all do, just be careful and keep your health, life and safety in mind... be safe y'all that's all....
please help me, it penetrates mine but  I guess its not truly a sex at all, we stop for a seconds pass and he told me that there is no something goes out from his private part, we have intercourse with my bf june 5, and june 6 I have my period june 6 morning, and now its already july 13 and still i don't have my period do you think I am pregnant?
Anytime you have unprotected sex and penetration there is always that possibility, the best thing to do would  be to take a home pregnancy test if this is a concern.  Hope this helps, keep us posted.
i am in the same situation had sex every day for a week before period had a period and was still having sex when i fiinished my period we was still having sex all the times he ejaculated inside me BUT I WANT TO NO all the people that are in the same situation did the tests turn out to be positive if so congraulations your going to be a mummy x
I had my period on the 1st July, i then came off a week later. I had protective sex on sunday night but the condom split.. which obviously means he came inside me so i went straight to the doctors to get the morning after pill but he said i will not be able to take another one for a month. . But on friday THE EXACT same thing happened but i couldn't go to the doctors because it was closed and doctor also said i wasn't able to take one for another month or so.

I then came back on my period today - two weeks after my first period ended and this has never happened before and it was two days after we had sex and he came in me.
I'm going to take a test on tuesday.. because i think thats a good amount of days to see because the doctor also said the pill wasnt 100% effective.
What do you all think?
I had unprotected sex on Friday and my period came on the very next day. I had a terrible headache and bad stomach pains. Could that just be period symptoms or could i really be pregnant????
I had unprotected sex 2 days before my period then got my period hadn't have sex again but haven't gotten this months period could I be pregnant?
Any time you are late, I would suggest taking a home pregnancy test.  This can help confirm the issue.  Sometimes cycles are naturally just late and are changing with the season and sometimes they mean pregnancy.  Keep us updated indeed and in the meantime, it's always good to keep track of your days where you have had intercourse so you can easily pinpoint your due date in the case of pregnancy.
i had sex with my boyfriend on july17 ,n two days later i got my periodd but he did *** inside me can i still get pergnant ?????
Most women do not ovulate during their periods and we are actually only fertile about 5-7 days a month which is mid-month between cycles.  However there is always a possibility of pregnancy with any unprotected sexual intercourse, but you would have to wait until your next cycle to perform a test.  Hope this helps :D
I had sex Aug 15 and multiple times after and what i thougt was my period about 2 weeks later, but it was med then light and then stopped. I am exteremly tired all the time  my mood swings are bad and my breast are very sore..  Could i still be pregnant?
My boyfriend and I have unprotected sex alot.. Recently I started my period a week early.. It was heavy then it randomly stopped two days early.. I had unsafe sex the first day of my period do you think I could be prego?
Have you taken a home pregnancy test?  Anytime you have unprotected sex you have a possibility of being pregnant.  I would take a test at home and then from there either contact your primary physician or wait till your next cycle.  Hope this helps.
i had unprotected sex one day before my period and the next day got my period and i also took the plan b , would i get pregnant
Your chances are probably very slim if you took plan B, but always best to double check with your doctor if you have any concerns.
Hi i'm on the pill and when i finished to wait a few days for my period to come, i had sex 2 days before my period, which we didnt wear condom, i'm sure i got precum inside me, 2 days after i had my period and 3 days after i started the pill again, this was 3 weeks ago, my worry is, i feel my tummy as grown slightly, and i fell alot of disconfort when i eat, could i be pregnant?
You could just be bloating from the pill, but you can take a pregnancy test just to be sure :)
okay this is my storyy;
i Had sex The Guy Busted In Me..BUT My Period Came Like A Week Latee&&;I Been Having Morning Sickness Like If i Wana Throw Up But I Dont I Threw Up 2wice Though.My Boobs Dont Hurt As Much Like People Be Saying..I Havent Ate A Good Meal Like In 4 Days..I Ate In The Morning But Rite After I Threw It All Up..Somee One Please Help Am I Prego Or Is Something Just Weong With Me.?
I would take a test at home and find out, keep us posted.
had sex day bfr period could i still get pregnant say soon?
I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend and the next day I started my period,  which was a sunday. By Tuesday night it had ended. I also started birthcontrol for the first time on tuesday. So I dont know if I could be pregnant or is it the birth control?
If you started a birth control pill yes that could cause the issue, best to tell that to your doctor too, just so they are aware as well.
i had unprotected sex on the first day of my period, is there any chances of pregnancy or am i just worrying to much?
I had protected sex 2 days before my period and then I did get my period but this month I supposed to get it yesterday and I didn't I never get it late...am concerned the protection wasn't too good....is there any chance I get preagnet?
Okay, so i had sex in September around the middle, maybe even the end of the month can't really remember, i was on top, he came inside and i laid on my back afterwards. then i had my period acouple days later, not exactly crazy heavy or anything.
So now again this month(October) it's kind of happening again, period after having sex i mean..
I had sex the night/ early morning of October 22nd, then again the morning/ afternoon of October 23th, both times unprotected.  I started my period about 7:45am the 25th of October, but it looked like some soaked into my underwear so i may have started during the night while sleeping. The blood was bright red at first and had been light all day, now it's starting to clot, the clots are the only thing dark about the blood. And i took a pregnancy test around 4-5pm something because i was just sort of scared i guess, but it came back negative, though it was only a dollar, it said it was 99% accurate and it doesn't matter if you're on your menstrual.
Did i take the test way to early or is there just not a possibility that i am in fact pregnant??!
I could really use some help, even an educated guess is enough for me!
Always test with morning urine and yes I do advise to use a brand name test.  I have had issues with generic tests.
i had unprotected sex with my bf on 26th and today morning my periods started, is there any chance of being pregnant?
There are only about 5 days of fertility in your cycle, so that would be during your ovulation.  If you have regular cycles this would be easy to target.  You should be ok, keep us posted though :)
okkay. well i had sex with this guy ive known for awhile. we had sex and he pulled out, but i didnt see him wipe the *** off, (maybe he did,idk) and then 5 minutes later we had sex again, and he pulled out again. but im worried about the *** from the 1st go round, but then the next day i got my period, it was like 3 days, kinda light. and now im worried i might be pregnant i just need some answers too help me.
that is the same situation for me, like i got it the next day after sex, and i havent had it this month yet. and i was supposed to get it last week. so what happened are you pregnant?
Hope you get some answers soon and we hear more updates :)
I had unprotected sex with my ex-partner 2 or 3 days before my period
My period was on 09/06/2011
And I had another unprotected sex with deferent man on the 26/06/2011
Then 0n 08/07/20011 I had pregnancy test and it was positive and now I am 21 weeks pregnant
But I am very confused because I am not sure if I get pregnant from my ex-partner or the other guy.
Please help.
You would have to write this all out and calculate your dates and look into the time of conception based on your ovulation cycle.  Good luck and congratulations on your pregnancy!
Hi I recently had sex with my boyfriend the day before my period. I am on my period now. But I always have topee alot. And my stomache hurts like almost everyday badly. He also Pre-*** in me could I be pregnant still? Should I wait til my next period date to see ?
my husband and i had unprotected sex 2 weeks ago tonight, the condom broke but the following morning (more like a few hours later) i started my period. It was lighter darker and longer then usual. I now have a constant headache and have to pee alot (for me anyways i usually only pee a couple times a day) now i pee like every hours or so. am I pregnant. nothing i have found online has remotely helped me figure out if it is even possible. please lend some advise thanks :)
I had unprotected sex with my bf he came in me twice and kept it in, I got my period the very next day but its light but flowing. Is there a chance I could be pregnant? Please help never took birth control and have three kids already if that help
Keep in mind if you keep track of your ovulation there is usually only 5 days out of your cycle that you are fertile.  So when you are having sex right before your period your body is usually 2 weeks past the ovulation period.  To calculate your ovulation dates use MedHelp's Ovulation tracker.

http://www.medhelp.org/user_trackers/gallery/ovulation
i had unprotected sex and never got my period and then i had unprotected sex again and then got it the next day, could i be pregnant?
If you started your cycle you more than likely are not pregnant, you can always take a test to make sure.  Let us know how it went for you.
Hi, I'm 42 yrs old and have been taking BC for just 2 days when I had unprotected sex as well,also I was 3-4 days on my period.Could I be pegnant and if so, would it show up on a home pregnancy test, positive, so early
Hi, I'm 42 yrs old and have been taking BC for just 2 days when I had unprotected sex as well,also I was 3-4 days away from my period.Until now I haven't seen my period since OCT. 23 which is the 1st day I start and 6dys to finish. Could I be pegnant and if so, would it show up on a home pregnancy test, positive, so early
I had my period on nove 6 and i had sex nov 27 -30 and my period came on on nov 30 for 2 days is it possible im prego
Okay I few weeks ago I had sex and started my period 5 hours later and it was normal so I didn't think I was pregnant,well lastnight we had sex again and we didn't use a condom either times but lastnight he didn't pull out in time,so he still went in me and afterwards I just didn't feel the same,could I be pregnant ?
Me and my lady had sex on the 25th of oct and she was late on her period but had it 3 days later and it was pink spotting then she said it was heavy..then on the 8th of nov we had sex again no condom both times..and on the 25th of november we had sex too..can pre *** get her knocked up..and she tells me that the smell of beer is nasty too her now and she has a nasty taste in her mouth..what percent can she be pregnet.?????
Can someone help me out plz I just had an abortion like a month ago but me and my boyfriend had sex lastweek he came inside of me, I'm now seeing my period but I'm feeling the same way I did when I was pregnant could I possibly really be pregnant again...#concerned
Hii.. I have a question.. I had unprotected sex with my bf on the 22nd of November  the day 14th of my ovulation day.. Then i make love with him again on the 4th of December n my period came on the 6th I did got my period but it normally lasts for 3 to 4 days n this time it only last 2 days after that it stop for a day n than I starred to have a clearish,watery bood.. I took a prego test on the 6th n it came out negative, but I've been having constantly nauseas n I dnt know if I'm pregnant.. Can someone help me??
Ok I had my period at the beginnin of the month. And on 12/9/11 I had unprotected sex both times and yes he nuttin in me both times do u think ima be prengnant
had unprotected sex on dec 7, and he ejaculated inside. got my period on dec 9. Lasted the normal 5 days, but on the 15 & 16 I saw a little bit of brown wet spots on my underwear. Could I be pregnant?
i had unprotected sex on december 18th an we did it 3 times an everytime he cummed in me an the next day i started it light an it usually heavy an im tryin to get pregnant but its not going so well an i was curious could i get pregnant still if i started my period after i had sex those 3 times unprotected
I had sex a day (21st)befor my period came(22) it wasn't heavy I didn't even stay on my full time now I'm having very bad cramps in my stomach side and back could I be prengent
i got my periods next day of my sex is there any chance of becomin pregnant
??
I had unprotected intercourse on December 18th an i had my period on the 24 th which was really heavy.I'm on the pill an never missed a day. I took a pt test on january 6th an cam back negative. Could i still be pregnant...?
I had unprotected sex on the 13th January I am on the pill but missed it once during the week, i also took the morning after pill the day. My period came on the 15th but it was really light and then stopped really early. is there any chance i'm pregnant?
I had unprotected sex two weeks ago Jan 7 can on my period on the 14, he cam in me twice, could I still be pregnant. Also before I started my period I was seeming light pink and brown discharge. And my breast been sore and belly hurting. I took to pregnancy test but I think I took them to early? Help me!
I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend the day before i was fertile can i be pregnant?
I had sex with my bf two days before my period and even while i was on i know for a fact he came in me and now my period is lasting longer then normal , but lighter. Am i pregnant?
yess your soo right about dat::)*!
If I had unprotected sex the day before my period , could I be pregoo , if I had my regular menstrual cycle ? I think my mind has been playin tricks on me ..
Had unprotected sex on the 24th dec morning and had my period on the christmas morning. My cycle not normal this past 3, 4 cycles, affected by d pills i took. I did do my own tracking via some period tracking  application thru iphone. As d apps says dat my next cycle gonna b on 16th jan, and yes, i did bleed on 17th, but it was just some light bleeding, and only dat 1 time. I rather say its like a spotting. Based on d apps, 24th -27th dec was not my fertile moment. But how far is the accuracy of the application? Pls advise. Did a pregnancy test on 16th jan, and it was -ve. Tried second test just now, what a waste, the tester spoilt. Really worried till cant sleep. Pls advise. ;(
My boyfriend and I had sex 3 days before my period it was very light which is very unusual cause its usually heavy and last up to seven days and my periods are now light and its day 3 does this mean I am pregnant. I have a continuous headache and my boobs and nipples are still very sore and feel like I'm going to throw up. I haven't taken a test yet please help
i have not see my period since december and my nipples are paining me as if i will have my period pls can strong sex make it to come
I recently got off the shot. Had my last jan 20..my bf ejaculated in me 4 times in the same week as my next period was suppose to start...the day my period was suppose to come it didnt and i had cramps the entire day..tell me something ladies
Ok I had unprotected sex one day before my period I just m/c Dec 21st I had a period Jan 23 til the 26 then I had the unprotected sex and my period came on the next morning it was heavy 3days then lightened up I've been having bright pink spotting on and off for almost two weeks since my period went off could I be pregnant?
I had unprotected sex 5 days before my period was supposed to start. It came a day early. It was very heavy the first two days, moderate the third day and then I spotted for 6 days after that. It was pink and brown. So in total I was bleeding for 9 days (ending on sunday night). Is it possible I could be pregnant?? I have inverted so I would notice changes right away and it seems my areolas are wider and have more bumps. my back is cramping alot.  & my cycle is usually 32 days?? So assuming I am when would I be able to take a test?
me and my bf had unprotected sex and he pulled out, i was a virgin and im not on the pill, i got my period two days later. I took two birth control pills the day after just as a precaution and im going to get the morning after pill and im just extremely worried that i could still have gotten pregnant. Can anyone help talk to me bc i dont have anyone to talk to this about?
I was getting ready to have sex and I went to the restroom before we started. It was light blood when I wipe. I still had sex . When We finished there was no blood and I still havent gotten my period. Is there a chance I can be pregnant. This happened 4 nights ago and I feel nausea and tired. Is it too soon to tell....
I had unprotected sex 1 day before my period and he came in me did not pull out.  We had sex again the next night which was my first day of my period.  I took the plan b bill 5 days later.  I am not due for another period till the 23rd-24th.  I have felt a difference when I go to the rest room almost feels like I have a UTI.  I  am worried now because my breast are really sore and today I squeezed my right breast and a tiny bit of clear liquid came out.  Am I pregnant?  Is it too early for me to tell if I am or not with a pregnancy test?  Someone please help!!! I need advice
I had unprotected sex 2 days before my period. If I start my period, dose that mean I'm not pregnant?
I had unprotected sex 2 days before I started my period. And im on birth control. If I start my period, does that mean I'm pregnant? Please help me out. I realy don't wunt to be pregnant. Now is not the time. Is there something I can do to stop me from being pregnant? Not plan B. Like something that lessens the
Can you help? Me and my friend had sex. (I'm a guy) I came on her stomach and then went back in. We were both virgins until this day and her period starts soon. How likely is she to be pregnant.
I had sex a week before my pd my boyfriend cummed inside my vagina so I had all his semen inside of me but 3 or 4 days later I started cramping however I still got my pd on time , so can I still be pregnant?
Ok so my question is gonna be a llittle more in depth. First just let me say, my boyfriend and i have been in a long distance relationship for about 6 months now and we are pretty happy. Do i want a baby right now?.. NO! would i deal with it if i am..? YES! I love kids i have one of my own already. But my son was borm with a gen disorder and i was told to take a certain test before i were to concieve (conceive) again. So now you can understand why i am a little worried. OK...So my boyfriend and i had unprotected sex for the first time on a Sunday 25th and Monday 26th,  it is now the following Friday. I cannot remeber the last time i started my period because i didnt track it like i normally do but i USUALLY ALWAYS start anywhere between the 23 to 24th it is now the 30th. I took a pregnancy test on the 29th(yesterday) and it was negative. I need to know if you guys think the sperm is still able to reach an egg. I did a ovulation calendar and it said that whether i started my period at the end of the month or the begining i still had "free" sex days on the days we had unprotected sex.i ONLY have my period for like 4 days anyways. So please if someone could help me out a little i would greatly appreciate it.
I had unprotected sex twice two weeks befoe my period and took a pregnancy test 5days before my usual period it said no but then I got my period early...could I be pregnant?
I also had unprotected sex twice and took a pregnancy test and i said no but then I got my period early could I be pregnant?
I thought I could be pregnant but wasn't sure exactly when my periods were so I did a rough idea of when my last one was and I had sex last night and he came inside me again today (the day after sex) I have a light brown period not sure if I was pregnant and am spot bleeding or if I am not pregnant and have just come on my periods I brought a test to take for the 10th which is two days away is there any point taking it. Please help I'm only 17 and am worried
I had unprotected sex last night and my period came right after is there a chance I'm pregnant?
I had intercoarse two weeks before my pregnancy and he only pre *** in me.. And I got my period and it was heavy for a day light the next and just went away.. Could I be pregnant? The doctor made me pee in a cup three four days after would they be able to notice somthing that early? She said she didnt find anything, was it to early?
I have irregular period and i have been having unprotected sex for the past few days before my periods, ist possible that i can get pregnant?what are my chances
Hi, folks,

There seem to be a lot of questions here, but not many answers.  A better place to ask others about a possible pregnancy is in our PREGNANCY: AM I PREGNANT? forum.  Here's a link, and I hope to see you over there:

http://www.medhelp.org/forums/Pregnancy-Am-I-Pregnant/show/1076

Claire
MedHelp.org

________________________________________________

** CLOSED DISCUSSION**
            NO MORE COMMENTS PLEASE
I just had sex with my boyfriend on Sunday, and that was the day of my expected pregnancy. I am now three days late, and worried I'm pregnant. Thoughts?
I had sex with someone and had my period the week after and then had sex after my period and now I'm pregnant could it be from before my period or after? Xx
I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend and my period came on the next day but it was real heavy so now it's going on 3 months and I'm still having unprotected sex with him but now my period is turning from light pink to dark brown. Could I be pregnant???????
i had sex then came on my period but it was really light then i was really heavy at night time i was on for a few days then stopped that was on the 22nd april 2012 i had sex with another guy on 6th may 2012 i haven t come on ive done 2 tests and there neg im confused :s
I had sex may 2 and my period came on may 3. today my period is 3 day late and I took a pregnancy test, (negative). if Im pregnant could it happen on may 2? Had sex since then.
Hey can anyone help me, I had unprotected sex and got my period the next day, so I took the morning after pill to be sure.. The next month I did not get my period, should I be worried?
Please help
i had unprotected sex 2 days befre my period he didnt pull ouf for no thing can i.still get pregnant i really want to get pregnant but idk. when's the best days ?
My and my husband had unprotected sex but he pulled out before anything happened, we think. I started my normal period the next day. I cramped like crazy and had a normal flow. We arent ready for a child yet! (Could I be pregnant?
ok so i have unprotected sex to day an a few hours later i got my period and it's mad early and the color is realy light and i have bad cramps is it posible im prego i mean like im not ready im 15
I had sex unprotected a week ago Thursday I got my period Friday it was a normal then the next day really heavy then the next morning nothing I had light pink blood that's it . Could I be pregnant ?
That what happen to me kind of but it was a day before my period .. and I'm 17
I had sex every night for three days and i got my period and on my second to the last day of my period i had sex again with my boyfriend. Could i be pregnant??
I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend the day before I was supposed to get my period but he never came in me and now I don't have my period but it feels like I should. My breasts were really sensitive and now they are not as much anymore. I am stressing over this but do you think there's a chance I might be pregnant. I was supposed to get it on the 23rd and we had sex on the 22nd if that's a judge for anyone. I'd really like some advice please.
So me & my bf been haveing unprotected sex since July 5 I got my period or that's what I think it was my period but it was heavy brown & my boobs hurt really bad for a day at the end when my period was finishing it was very light brown but when I was still on my period me and my bf did it twice and when he did it was bright red the went back to light brown is there any chance I can be prego anyboday plz
i had unprotected sex with my bf on the 31st of July.
I got my period the next day (Aug. 1) and it was extremely heavy for 2 days and the 3rd day i only had some brown spotting. I always have my period for 5 days max and to have it for 2 days only kinda freaked me out. Can I be pregnant? Or should i wait till Sept. to see if i get my period? I don't want it to be to late tho.
Okay, so my boyfriend came in me four times counting earlier today and these past few weeks. I'm starting to get a little worried because I'm supposed to start my period in five days. Since he came in me earlier today, is is still possible to have my period, and get pregnant?? I need to take a test but since it hasn't been three weeks since the last week he came inside me, I'm afraid it'll be too early..plus he came in me today. When would be the best time to take a pregnancy test and what is the best test to buy?? Please help!
I had sex with My boyfriend and he spunked inside of me about 2 hours later I felt really sick and had backache so I went to sleep when I woke up I relised I'd come onto My period,is there any chance I'm pregant?
yep youre pregnant
I had unprotected sex Monday night a day before I should start my period I didn't start start Tuesday but I was spotting and now Wednesday I'm actually starting to bleed...  Can I be pregnant?!
i had sex a day before my period. and a few weeks later i felt wierd. im very nauseas and my breast have gotten dark. my peiod isnt supposed tocome on til the fifth of november but i got it on the twentyfith of october. and im staring to feel a hard spot develop on the top left side of my stomach. and even when i wasnt near or on my period i would cramp severely. but i hope and pray you all get ur wishes and prayers of children. just like i hopethat i a prenant.
my period is normal and it always comes on time me and my hubby had sex on the first day on my period the next day it stopped with light bleeding the third day was a heavy flow.... I never experienced this before help please may I be pregnant?? Or is that normal???
hi my name is tina, i took a test the second line was tring to come in but after i left it for a bit the line did show up but that was after 10mins what does this mean and am i pregnant, please help me
I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend twice, two days before my period! When I got my period it only lasted two days in a half the first day was heavy. I got it for longer, three weeks later I took a pregnancy test but came out negative. I have been having some symptoms but not morning sickness. Did I take the test to early my period comes Thursday? I am confused!
I just had an unprotected sex and a day after,I saw my period. Can I be pregnant? Cos I keep having this constant headache.
it may be from the birth control  the same thing happen to me to when i was on it but i would take a test just to be sure
I had a period on the 17th lasted 4 days had sex that night not 4 3 days later my period has came back what does it mean?
I had unprotected sex 30th then got brown discharge then Got my period on the 31st and it was the heaviest period I've had then still had pains weeks after my period
Then got my period 31st the next mouth and it was really light
Took a test it said postive then went to the doctor peed in a cup and it was negative
I've noticed I've Gand weight in my belly under my belly botton I'm really skinny and its been 8 weeks ??? Could
I be pregnant or not?
I had sex last night with my fiance and he did *** in me a little but I started my period today. Any chance I could still be pregnant
Hi last month i had my periods on day 13 to20 ,then this month of August had sex on the 4th then on the 5th had my periods,i'm a preg or some problem.
I had sex with my girlfriend on saturday 16th august and she had her regular periods today 20th august. Could she be pregnant?
I just had sex on the 16 & the 15 than came on my period on the 18 , I feel cramps but not that heavy & its brown instead of red ! Can anyone help me?
I just had sex a couple days & a couple days before that, with a my bf that I've been with for 2 years and I just came on my period ! I was come on the 15 or the 16 its now the 18. Am I pregnant ? Anyone help me please
I had unprotected sex abt two weeks ago. Then I had unprotected sex again abt a week ago. The next day my period came on without warning while I was at work. It was bright red at first then dark. It's still on but not heavy. I feel like I'm having morning sickness but for the last three days in the evening I've been feeling nauseated. Is it possible I can be pregnant or am I just over thinking things.. Please help.
It's a possibility you may want to wait two weeks then take a test.blessings to you.
Just because you have a period doesnt mean your not pregnant I got pregnant in Feb. 2011 and I had my period right afterwards and I had my period in March it was i April that I learned I was pregnant because i started bleeding than it would stop for a day than start up again. You can never really tell by a period if your pregnant or not. I would take a test and make sure. But also remember that sometimes a woman can be pregnant and take a test and the test could come back negitive. My sister took pregnancy test after pregnancy test for three months because of the symptoms she was having and each one showed she was not pregnant when she really was.
to everyone asking if they may be preg. Yes. Any unprotected sex at any time, can result in a pregnancy. The chances are higher or lower depending on where you are in your cycle. But its always possible.
I had sex with a guy then 2 hours later I started my period. could I still be pregnant ?
I have very irregular periods it's usually 5 to 6 months In between periods so I really never know when I am going to have one, Sunday me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex and he did not pull the next day I started my period it has been so heavy and the cramps at times are unbearable is there any chance of being pregnant? I would think not but not sure???