Had sex the day before my period, unprotected. had a heavy period, can i still be pregnant?
I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend the day before my period, which was friday. he came earlier so i know there was sperm in his precum.... but i was really drunk and figured it would be ok to have sex since i was having my period the next day for sure (very very regular cycle). anyway, its not a week later and i have dark brown stains around my vagina and on my underwear , its like dried blood, except i have been showering? my period was really heavy anyway, but im still worried im pregnant considering this brown blood and im still getting cramps etc... can anyone help me?
I have irregular period and i have been having unprotected sex for the past few days before my periods, ist possible that i can get pregnant?what are my chances
Hi, folks,

There seem to be a lot of questions here, but not many answers.  A better place to ask others about a possible pregnancy is in our PREGNANCY: AM I PREGNANT? forum.  Here's a link, and I hope to see you over there:

http://www.medhelp.org/forums/Pregnancy-Am-I-Pregnant/show/1076

Claire
MedHelp.org

________________________________________________

** CLOSED DISCUSSION**
            NO MORE COMMENTS PLEASE
I just had sex with my boyfriend on Sunday, and that was the day of my expected pregnancy. I am now three days late, and worried I'm pregnant. Thoughts?
I had sex with someone and had my period the week after and then had sex after my period and now I'm pregnant could it be from before my period or after? Xx
I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend and my period came on the next day but it was real heavy so now it's going on 3 months and I'm still having unprotected sex with him but now my period is turning from light pink to dark brown. Could I be pregnant???????
i had sex then came on my period but it was really light then i was really heavy at night time i was on for a few days then stopped that was on the 22nd april 2012 i had sex with another guy on 6th may 2012 i haven t come on ive done 2 tests and there neg im confused :s
I had sex may 2 and my period came on may 3. today my period is 3 day late and I took a pregnancy test, (negative). if Im pregnant could it happen on may 2? Had sex since then.
Hey can anyone help me, I had unprotected sex and got my period the next day, so I took the morning after pill to be sure.. The next month I did not get my period, should I be worried?
Please help
i had unprotected sex 2 days befre my period he didnt pull ouf for no thing can i.still get pregnant i really want to get pregnant but idk. when's the best days ?
My and my husband had unprotected sex but he pulled out before anything happened, we think. I started my normal period the next day. I cramped like crazy and had a normal flow. We arent ready for a child yet! (Could I be pregnant?
ok so i have unprotected sex to day an a few hours later i got my period and it's mad early and the color is realy light and i have bad cramps is it posible im prego i mean like im not ready im 15
I had sex unprotected a week ago Thursday I got my period Friday it was a normal then the next day really heavy then the next morning nothing I had light pink blood that's it . Could I be pregnant ?
That what happen to me kind of but it was a day before my period .. and I'm 17
I had sex every night for three days and i got my period and on my second to the last day of my period i had sex again with my boyfriend. Could i be pregnant??
I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend the day before I was supposed to get my period but he never came in me and now I don't have my period but it feels like I should. My breasts were really sensitive and now they are not as much anymore. I am stressing over this but do you think there's a chance I might be pregnant. I was supposed to get it on the 23rd and we had sex on the 22nd if that's a judge for anyone. I'd really like some advice please.
So me & my bf been haveing unprotected sex since July 5 I got my period or that's what I think it was my period but it was heavy brown & my boobs hurt really bad for a day at the end when my period was finishing it was very light brown but when I was still on my period me and my bf did it twice and when he did it was bright red the went back to light brown is there any chance I can be prego anyboday plz
i had unprotected sex with my bf on the 31st of July.
I got my period the next day (Aug. 1) and it was extremely heavy for 2 days and the 3rd day i only had some brown spotting. I always have my period for 5 days max and to have it for 2 days only kinda freaked me out. Can I be pregnant? Or should i wait till Sept. to see if i get my period? I don't want it to be to late tho.
Okay, so my boyfriend came in me four times counting earlier today and these past few weeks. I'm starting to get a little worried because I'm supposed to start my period in five days. Since he came in me earlier today, is is still possible to have my period, and get pregnant?? I need to take a test but since it hasn't been three weeks since the last week he came inside me, I'm afraid it'll be too early..plus he came in me today. When would be the best time to take a pregnancy test and what is the best test to buy?? Please help!
I had sex with My boyfriend and he spunked inside of me about 2 hours later I felt really sick and had backache so I went to sleep when I woke up I relised I'd come onto My period,is there any chance I'm pregant?
yep youre pregnant
I had unprotected sex Monday night a day before I should start my period I didn't start start Tuesday but I was spotting and now Wednesday I'm actually starting to bleed...  Can I be pregnant?!
i had sex a day before my period. and a few weeks later i felt wierd. im very nauseas and my breast have gotten dark. my peiod isnt supposed tocome on til the fifth of november but i got it on the twentyfith of october. and im staring to feel a hard spot develop on the top left side of my stomach. and even when i wasnt near or on my period i would cramp severely. but i hope and pray you all get ur wishes and prayers of children. just like i hopethat i a prenant.
my period is normal and it always comes on time me and my hubby had sex on the first day on my period the next day it stopped with light bleeding the third day was a heavy flow.... I never experienced this before help please may I be pregnant?? Or is that normal???
hi my name is tina, i took a test the second line was tring to come in but after i left it for a bit the line did show up but that was after 10mins what does this mean and am i pregnant, please help me
I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend twice, two days before my period! When I got my period it only lasted two days in a half the first day was heavy. I got it for longer, three weeks later I took a pregnancy test but came out negative. I have been having some symptoms but not morning sickness. Did I take the test to early my period comes Thursday? I am confused!
I just had an unprotected sex and a day after,I saw my period. Can I be pregnant? Cos I keep having this constant headache.
it may be from the birth control  the same thing happen to me to when i was on it but i would take a test just to be sure
I had a period on the 17th lasted 4 days had sex that night not 4 3 days later my period has came back what does it mean?
I had unprotected sex 30th then got brown discharge then Got my period on the 31st and it was the heaviest period I've had then still had pains weeks after my period
Then got my period 31st the next mouth and it was really light
Took a test it said postive then went to the doctor peed in a cup and it was negative
I've noticed I've Gand weight in my belly under my belly botton I'm really skinny and its been 8 weeks ??? Could
I be pregnant or not?
I had sex last night with my fiance and he did *** in me a little but I started my period today. Any chance I could still be pregnant
Hi last month i had my periods on day 13 to20 ,then this month of August had sex on the 4th then on the 5th had my periods,i'm a preg or some problem.
I had sex with my girlfriend on saturday 16th august and she had her regular periods today 20th august. Could she be pregnant?
I just had sex on the 16 & the 15 than came on my period on the 18 , I feel cramps but not that heavy & its brown instead of red ! Can anyone help me?
I just had sex a couple days & a couple days before that, with a my bf that I've been with for 2 years and I just came on my period ! I was come on the 15 or the 16 its now the 18. Am I pregnant ? Anyone help me please
I had unprotected sex abt two weeks ago. Then I had unprotected sex again abt a week ago. The next day my period came on without warning while I was at work. It was bright red at first then dark. It's still on but not heavy. I feel like I'm having morning sickness but for the last three days in the evening I've been feeling nauseated. Is it possible I can be pregnant or am I just over thinking things.. Please help.
It's a possibility you may want to wait two weeks then take a test.blessings to you.
Just because you have a period doesnt mean your not pregnant I got pregnant in Feb. 2011 and I had my period right afterwards and I had my period in March it was i April that I learned I was pregnant because i started bleeding than it would stop for a day than start up again. You can never really tell by a period if your pregnant or not. I would take a test and make sure. But also remember that sometimes a woman can be pregnant and take a test and the test could come back negitive. My sister took pregnancy test after pregnancy test for three months because of the symptoms she was having and each one showed she was not pregnant when she really was.
to everyone asking if they may be preg. Yes. Any unprotected sex at any time, can result in a pregnancy. The chances are higher or lower depending on where you are in your cycle. But its always possible.
I had sex with a guy then 2 hours later I started my period. could I still be pregnant ?
I had the same exact thing and It wasnt my first time so Im confused
I have very irregular periods it's usually 5 to 6 months In between periods so I really never know when I am going to have one, Sunday me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex and he did not pull the next day I started my period it has been so heavy and the cramps at times are unbearable is there any chance of being pregnant? I would think not but not sure???
This is what happens with me I am so confused!
We made love exactly one month after my last period. My period has not come yet after three days. What should I expect?
Ive had sex today i got my period during it... But havent had my period for a few months and it's really heavy am I pregnant???
Hello there i had unprotected sex 5 days before my peroid! i have came on but could i still get pregnant? I have been trying since last April n nothing is happening! is there anything i can do to get pregnant quicker! I already have a little boy his five now! but i would really love to have another baby! I want nothing more in the world!
Hey I was like this after my Lil girl but I heard about this medicine called Geritol it's a One A Day vitamin I took it every day until it was all gone and then the next month I was pregnant with my son
Hi there i had unprotected sex on 4th day of my periods and after having sex again i got period fof two day than after two week  again i got period for five day can i get period again on my day pls help
So I had sex with a guy on December 19th and got my period that night. I should be getting my period again within the next couple days or so but I'm just so frightened about what if I don't get it. Does anybody know anything on getting your period the night you have sex? Could I be pregnant? He pulled out but I still am unsure .-.
I had unprotected sex while on my 3 day of my period and now but period is light.
I had sex on the 4th of April 2017 in I got my period on the 5th of April but on the 5th I was spoting in I havent band bleeding that heve at all in to day I wop in it was pink please tell me what that means
I had sex last night I was to have my period today but it do not came to today what should do