Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community
I spotted 2 weeks before my period...what does that mean??

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

Hi there,
  Just was wondering if anyone could answer this question for me??  
  My husband and I are trying to get pregnant, and each and every month we are disappointed.  My question is this. What does it mean when I spot about 9-10 days before my actual period??  I have not tried using any calendars..or anything like that. I just count the days and go from there.  Could I be pregnant??  I have no other syptoms (symptoms)...I am tired but that is nothing unusal.
  Now this spotting was brownish in colour and it was more on the toilet paper then on the sanitary napkin.  I feel really stupid asking these questions...but I guess it is how we learn.  Also the spotting happened for one day then nothing the next, then it happened for 2 days after that...then nothing...could it just be my period early...or WHAT??  LOL LOL....I am 32 and my husband is 40, so we are really wanting a baby...please feel free to write me at ***@****.  I would really appreciate any help, advice...and please remember I dont not know of other techniques then the 14 day after is the best day method...
Thanks for all that read and can help
merit4969
did you get a proper period after this.. if not this spotting could be implantation bleed after the egg is fertilised (how long since bd has the bleed shown up it takes 6-14 days for the implantation bleed to arrive)
My husband and I had had sex and about 4-6 days later is when the spotting began.  I am actually do for my period either today or tomorrow....so I am not sure if I will get a normal period....I am just being really anxious or is this something to get excited about??  Ok so here is what happened...lol lol
  Last Saturday I noticed that I was spotting...but only when I wiped...so I of course put on protection...like any woman would...but nothing really came of it...on Sunday there was nothing..then on Monday and Tuesday of this past week there was spotting again...mostly on the toilet paper...I took a pregnanct test just about 1 hour ago...and it said that I was not pregnant..it was a First Reponse....HELP ME!! LOL LOL
thanks for writing so soon.
not to get your hopes up but if you are pregnant the hcg may only be slight still in your system.. the test you took did you wait about three hours before doing it cause otherwise your urine may not have been strong enough to get the positive... best to test pre af(aunt flow/period) with fresh first mornin urine when its at the most concentrated. water especially weakens urine so if you drink lots then the hcg may have been watered down too much.
Perhaps try again in the mornin or due date of af or in 2-3 days im here if you want to chat and i have emailed you to.

sam aka trikendi
I took the test in the afternoon....I had only had one glass of apple juice.  I am just really anxious....so you are suggesting to wait until the morning...or maybe until the middle of the week??  I just think that maybe I took it too early...again I am not sure...I dont want to get my hopes up....but with this spotting that happened I am kinda wondering...
Thanks again for responding...
i have emailed you.. sweetie
not all woman ovulate 14 days into their cycle....but it is the most common. what you could have experienced was an ovulation bleed. some woman at the time of ovulation can have a bleed quite similar to yours that doesn't happen every time. usually it takes 6-14 days for an egg to implant so an implant bleed is less likely at this point but not out of the question. since you have done no other method to prove when you ovulate so it is possible you either ovulated early and that was an implant bleed or you ovulated late and that was an ovulation bleed. the other only option is that you had a break through bleed which woman get 1-3 times per year. this would mean that this cycle you didn't ovulate. i would recommend using ovulation predicter kits...OPKs...to tell you you are ovulating and when your most fertile time is. this will ensure that your cycles are normal and all is good. feel free to contact me anytime via e-mail ***@**** or my website at http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/coons_ttc_group/

love, hugs, and baby dust....kimmie
I am in a similar situation, I have one son already however I had him quite young and now 6 years later am ready for more and I have since been diagnosed with PCOS, IR and Endometriosis. This is my first cycle of clomid and I know I have definately ovulated about a week ago, ( i used OPK), and now 6 days before AF due I have had slight spotting only lasting a day.
My concerns are if I'm not pregnant how will i know if it's implantation or AF next time so that I can restart clomid....very confusing I know..I am finding it very hard to wait theamount of time to take hpt. I am hoping the bleeding i had was implantation bleeding...what does everyone think?
I have been having a normal peiod for a while now but recently i went for  a pap and after my pelvic exam my doctor had blood on his hands if this was my period it would have been 3 weeks early.. the blood never stained my underwear but did  coe out wehn i wiped after going to the bathroom.  This lasted for 5 days then i asked my dr if it could be my period he said it probably is so i began teh uv ring which i was planning on beginning anyway... i inserted the ring on mon the 31st and have been bleeding eversince so I basicall have been bleeding for  16 days streight... it is not like  aregular flow although it does stain at times.. and other times its just there after i wipe... i made an appointment with my gyn but i am concerned what do u think it could be?  I have breast tenderness and am swollen in my lower abdomin (abdomen).
ok heres my question, i know theres no answer more accurate then a doctors but i just need help, ok, i had sex a week after my period, and unprotected sex at that, a week later after sex  my boobs where sore and wierd to me, that usually happends before af, obviousely way to early for it, my breast are still in pain not much but sore,after 21/2wks but didnt think nothing of it till now, i heard bout implantation bleeding read a couple articles but still a lil fuzzy on it, ok i think im pregnant not sure, i was suppose to get my period yesterday or today and yesterday it didnt show up, but today all day when i go pee on my tp theres just a spot of blood or pinkish wut seems like discharge but its not on my panties wich only when i wipe? now im so nervouse and scared cus i wanna be pregnant but im scared it might not be pregnancy, i never ever experienced anything like this in my life, my periods always come full blown, or they dont, whats going on? can this be implantation bleeding
My husband and I have been trying for over 6 months ot have a baby, and nothing yet. This month I felt like for sure (just a feeling, no actual signs except tiredness) that I was pregnant. I have an irregular cycle, but it usually varies from 30-35 days. This month my period or slight bleeding occured on the 27th day. I am confused about if this is my period, or implantation bleeding? I took a pregnancy test, and it came out negative. I dont want to get my hopes up, but curious as to if this is my period, or am I pregnant but too soon to tell?? I need some answers please... I hate the waiting game. Thanks so much in advance, hear from you soon...
How weird thats is EXACTLY what happened to me this month........we havent been trying as long as you guys but with our first it took almost 8months....but thats another storie for anonther day.....I was looking for the same answer cause Like you it is way to early to be AF but all the pg test came back no.........anyway just wanted to let you know you arent the only one in the wait to see boat....good luck and lots of baby dust for you and you DH
I was searching the internet looking for an answer to my spotty bleeding about 2 weeks before my period, and most answers are coming down to pregnancy. I'm not even close to ready when it comes to having children. Plus, I'm on birth control. I just want to know if stress could also cause this.(?) I'm from Louisiana, and we just got through hurricane Gustav. So hopefully this is just my body freaking out over what's going on.

Can anyone answer my question about it possibly being stress? If so, please e-mail me, adrienne.***@****
Heya,  i had sex with my bf like last month and he came in me. i got my period about two weeks ago which only lasted like a few days, and lately i've been getting mild cramps and just today i've had little bleeding, spotting maybe. What does that mean? Someone help me please?
Hi there,

My husband and I are trying to get pregnant, and each and every month we are disappointed.  My question is this. What does it mean when I spot about 13 days before my actual period??  I have tried using a calendars.And we had sex  just for 3 time after my period stoped.Could I be pregnant??  I have no other syptoms (symptoms)...I am tired but that is nothing unusal.

Now this spotting was brownish in colour and it was more on the toilet paper then on the sanitary napkin.  I feel really stupid asking these questions...but I guess it is how we learn.could it just be my period early...or WHAT??  LOL LOL....I am 22and my husband is 26, so we are really wanting a baby...please feel free to write me at ***@****.  I would really appreciate any help, advice...and please remember I dont not know of other techniques then the 14 day after is the best day method...
my Email:silver_0005***@****
http://www.pregnancy-calendars.net

This website is the most accurate I have seen yet, on every little thing and it tells you that your body doesn't even know it's acually pregnant till about four weeks in. You should start your cycle until after the four weeks, periods mostly don't go away till after the four weeks, which is why you are 6wks when you go in to the doctor for the first time. Just go take a look save it in your favorites I did, i just spotted too,...10 days before my cycle is due. Implantaion is in the third week not the 2nd week. The fertilized egg is still traveling and it is still being fertilized at two weeks.

davis3522
i have my period 3 tims in three weeksthe fristed one was fevery now its light like pink it it normle
Well My boyfriend and I have been together for about 5 years. This yar we decided to try having a baby... Well Im also experiencing Spotting and i thought i was the Only one. At first In January 3, I had my Full 5 days period. Then last month I had spotting and it lasted 4 days.. it wasnt a normal period and now this month I been experiencing spotting and it started yesterday and this morning i thought i was getting my period but its spotting. I have not insurance and no resources to go to where i can find a clinic for free. Im living in santa clara county in Calfornia... I would rather see a doctor and see whats really going on. and also my boobs has been sensitive and sore and i feel like throwing up but i just gag... also I took a PGT and it came out NEgative.. So right now im looking where i can find a clinic for free. Good luck to the ladies that are trying to get pregnant.. my prayers and thoughts are with you....
My boyfriend and i been together for about 8 months. We never really used protection when having sex. Last month, one day before my period, I had spotted but it would never come down such as on a pad. But I will see it when i wipe myself after using the bathroom. It had comtinued on and off for about 3 days. Then about a week later me and my boyfriend had sex. Two days later, I had spot for about 3 days. I have not seen anything since them. This month. my period was dur on the 8 and it has not came on yet. Four days has passed by and there has not been any signs of it is going to come on. PLEASE HELP ME UNDERSTAND WHAT IS GOING ON WITH ME
Hi im 17 and i was on the depo shot for about 3 months then i switched to the bc pill i only took those for about a week tho then i stopped cause i couldnt remember to take them i had a regular period and a week after i had unprotected sex and now 2 weeks before my actual period is supposed to be here i started spotting one day then it went away and came back the day after and now nothing what could this mean.. could i be pregnant??
I should have had my period two weeks ago. But instead I spotted for a couple of times. I am 38 and my boyfriend is 60+. We do not have any sexual intercourse at all because I intend to remain a virgin. But what is the reason for not having my period on time. Please help me.
Can you be pregnant if your period is every 33 to 35 days and last for 4 to 5 days and two weeks before your next period you have light pink spotting for two days could that mean pregnancy?
**TR**

Hi, my fiance and I had sex the last day and the day after my menstral cycle (June 18 & 19).  On the 27th of June I began spotting a light pinkish color throughout the whole day, but only when I wipe. I have been experiencing headaches and cramping in my stomach, shoulder area, and lower back.  Early in  the morning and late at night I feel tired/ dizzy and feel as if I have to vomit. July 4th, I noticed a very small clump of blood after I wiped from using the restroom.  As of today (July 6th) I am still spotting but a little heavier than before.  Is this a sign of implantation or miscarriage?
i had unprotected sex 3 days after my period..then again the next day..yea i know stupid..but i took a plan b a day later....now its been 13 days later and i woke up with what i thought was my period..but it wasnt it happened for one day only...that was like 4 days ago..i still havent started my period which would be early anyways...i need some advice from someone..could i be pregnant
I had partially unprotected sext 2 weeks ago. What I mean by partially is that we started having sex without a condom and then we stopped so he could put one on. That was on aug 12. On the 21st I started spotting and I was nausous. My perriod wasn't due until sept. 1st. I had breast pain 2. The spotting lasted for 3 days. It was like drops of blood but there wasn't always blood on the tissue when I wiped. Could I b pregnant? & when should I test.
hi, wonder if I could get some advice. I have always been regular, in pill or not. I came off the pill in may to try to have baby no 3. my period have been as follows:
June 26th
July 26
aug 25
sept 25
oct 23
the last cycle I have had spotting before but only a few days im not spotting very early on the 10th? last period was 23rd?
can anyone advice what this may be is this normal??
thanks you
Ok my husband n I r trying to have a child again I recently just lost my daughter sep 15 she was born n passed away after birth im having spoting every other day feeling sick loosing weight mood swings but negitive test what couldthis mean
Im still planning on going to a doctor as soon as i can but for now i really nead some answers!
About two weeks ago i had sex twice with my boyfriend in the one hour. at which time i was ovulating. I know he put a condom on both times but we were both under the influence of alcohol and neither can remember if the condom broke or wasnt on right. i had my last period about four weeks ago and i was expecting mine sometime this week but for the last 2 (almost 3) days i have been getting brown spots, as ive read its not so heavy that it comes onto your underwear but i have been putting a liner on and it goes on that but its only light still. So basically im worried i may be pregnant, i dont have any other signs yet which is why im a bit confused. I want to have kids but i am way too young. So can someone PLEASE HELP ME!!!
nfjnf
I have a question, I am two weeks away from my "off" week with my birth control. I started what seems to be a period (which is weird because i have not had a period like thin in a while) should i continue taking the rest of my pack and then continue like normal after my week of placebos? ... is there a possibility that i could be pregnant?
here is my ? I had my period on the 20th of november and then on the 3rd  my hubby and i had sex on the 5th i noticed some spotting and then on the 6th the 7th i was bledding like period then on the 8th it started to be light.so it only lasted 3 days.i wasnt soppse to start till the 17th of december. i took 2 test but they both came out negative 2 people at my work say that i have that glow that every pg women gets but i dont really fill anything iam not tierd nor do i have any sypthoms like if iam pg i was like this with my first pregnancy where i had no sypthoms the only thing that i missed with my first pregnancy was my period.some say its to early still for me..so if any one has ever felt like this.please let me know my dr cant see me until the 20th of this month.
My husband and I are trying to get pregnant, and each and every month we are disappointed.  My question is this. What does it mean when I spot about 13 days before my actual period? Could I be pregnant??  I have no other symptoms... please help me out.................
I am 35, I have one child he is 14. I should start my period in about 4 days. Yesterday there was a very light pink on the TP. But nothing else. Then today same thing a real light pink on the TP Only. No cramps, and really no other signs of my period except being cranky. but really sore boobs and my husband said my nipples taste sweet. All this stuff is so confusing. I took a test 3 days ago and 2 days before that one (first response) and both said negative. Please help :)
my last period was on feb 26th and i had sex with my bf on march 4-5. I got a light spotty bright period on march 13th and my period is usally like clock work. I havent been late in 2 years and it always comes on at the end of the month but it did not come on in the end of march. I have small pains in my breast on and off, I gained like 5 pounds in 2 weeks and I have a freaky craving for chocolate milk that i dont even drink that often. I took like 6 preg test all negative and had a blood test dne which was negative too! What is going on...because i am not on any kind of meds besides an asthma inhaler!!! Help please
Funny how many of us are having the same issue and no direct answers...
My period is nor due for another 13 days and yesterday I began spotting with a tiny bit of tissues not enough to fill a liner just when I pee , my period is regular and this has never happned before my breasts have been tendor but my hpt was negative. Im really wondering what the problem could be, help!!!!!!!
To those who are having spotting issue a week to 2 prior to their period, i have a doctor's opp. on 8/23. I will let you now. I am on the pill and have been on it since the age of 18. I am now 32. I have what I call 2 week periods for at least the past 4 months and it's really getting annoying. So... I will post back up here when I get some answers.... 11 days :)
Hi Merit, Ifound your question because i am experiencing the same problem. The difference however is that i am not trying to get pregnant i1m 31 no child and my husband is 40. I spott for two weeks or more before i have a regular period and it mskes me so tired. I notice however that this happens when i am really stressed or worried and often times i am not aware of how stressed i am until i start going through thid phase. Maybe some vitamins will help or just finding out if you are worried about something. maybe you are even worried that you will not get pregnant and that's affecting you.
I'm having the same issue right now actually... My husband and I have been ttc for over 8mnths now with no luck I have the CBFM & I used over 400 Ovulation tests but I never seem to be ovulationg but anyways back to what I was talking about... On Saturday of last weekend I noticed spotting in my panties and only a little on the toilet paper so I cleaned up and put a panty liner on but there wasnt anything but little spots on it I did have slight lower abdomen pain not like normal cramping but since then I've been spotting or slightly bleeding its not enough to be a period I am due for my period on the 11th of this month what could be going on... I can be email or messaged back on here I'm just new to whole TTC
Me & my fiance are trying for baby #2! Well this last weekend (Oct. 8th, 8 days after 1st baby dance of cycle) I started spotting a little bit, pinkish colour than on monday the 10th I had a bit more spotting. Its getting me a bit anxious & excited but I dont want to get my hopes up. The only "symptom" I have is nausea, and tired, but I think thats because I have to chase after my 14 month old daughter around.

I'm hoping that it is what I think it might be, but I have 8 days until my next AF. I hate the waiting game.

Thanks everyone. =)
I'm sooooo confused I just wanna know if I'm pregnant or not ..lol I got what seemed like a normal period ...2weeks before I was supposed to start my period ... What's that mean ?
I had sex October 15th,17th,and 24th.I started my period October 25th it lasted till the 28th.I just had sex November 7th and after we got done I went to wipe and there was pinkish light blood,what does that mean
I had a really really light period for two weeks and then two weeks later I am spotting for a couple of days.. you can't really see it sometimes, and only when I wipe... Does anybody know what this means?!!  I am married, 18 years old, and trying to get pregnant!!
Me and my BoyFriend had sex November 4,2011 he nut in me last Friday I was feeling real sick I was feeling dizzy having headache. This pass Friday which is two weeks I was feeling the same thing over and I took the pregnancy test and it say negative I would like to noif the pregnancy test is wrong? But my period don't start till November 21st but yesterday and today when I be going to the bathroom I wipe myself I was spotting what that mean? Because I'm not dripping I'm just spotting. I need help with this question because this gonna be my first time becoming a mother
ok me and my boyfriend has been having unprotected sex for 4 months, and i have a embarrassing question i spotted 9 days before my period witch starts dec 20th.

anyway i used the bathroom and i cleaned off my self down there and the was light blood on the toilet paper and i thought i was starting my period so i put a tampon in and like 4 hours later i pulled it out and there was NOTHING on it, so i really dont understand what was happening in that situation. well im not having any pregnancy symptom other then peeing alot but i had the flu like a week before and i thought it was just the virus still passing through but it hurts when i stop peeing and my side hurts a lil sometimes. i just need some good advice or something,

thanks for any help  
Am actually gaining through the same thing now,spotting 10 prior to my expected period date.. With lots of cramping,everybody tells me it sounds like implantation,am hoping it is.. Good luck
Hey me and my husband are trying to get pregnant. I just got off the pill last month. I spotted about a week early the first month. I was just wondering if I would still ovulate? Even if I didn't have a period.  Any answer would be helpful!!
You could do.  They used to advise waiting 3 months for your periods to regulate before trying for a baby after coming off the pill but then they changed it and said you're better off trying straight away as you will probably be more fertile - so by that I take it that you must ovulate straight away after stopping.
Were you pregnant?!? I'm experiencing this right now. email me- ***@****. I want to be pregnant!! I spotted the other day really light & just when I wiped. I have light cramps & my boobs are sensitive. I've been crying a lot. My period isn't due til the end of the month- Does it sound like I'm pregnant???
I am so glad that I found this site and had the chance to read all of your stories, now I know I am not alone and that there are many others out there dealing with the same thing as me. Me and my fiance have been having unprotected sex for 3 years but have been really trying to get pregnant for the past year, but I wont lie for the first 8 months we werent doing everything right as far as ovulation because I was given the wrong information. But anyways I got my period on Nov.23rd and it normally lasts about 4 or 5 days and then goes away for a day or 2 then comes back for a day. It lasted longer this time though it lasted 10 days. My fiance and I had sex the day before i started ovulating and 3 more days after that. On Dec.31st I started "spotting" I guess you could say, just like all of you it was a light brownish and pink color, I noticed it when I went to the bathroom so I put on a pad and went to bed, the next day there was nothing on the pad but everytime I went to the bathroom the same thing light pink or brownish when I wiped. Then by Jan. 1st just before midnight there was nothing.Then on Jan.3rd it happend again but it seemed like sometimes it was more like a discharge (very jelly) and other times it was more dry but ONLY WHEN I WIPED. That lasted 4 days until the 6th. I took a Pregnancy test on the 3rd which I know was silly but every month I get my hopes up and it was negative. But from reading your comments I now know the body takes 4 weeks to realize its pregnant and that makes me feel a lot better. I have been very tired, A LOT of nausea everyday, 3 days ago I couldnt get out of bed I was SO nauseated, but I am not throwing up just feel like Im going to, and my back and shoulders and breasts are very sore...even though I am pretty sure I know all I can do is take another test and wait I am still hoping someone can help me, someone thats gone through this and has results, I notice a lot of older posts and I am wondering what happend with those woman. I am thinking my next step should be to get another pregnancy test, does it matter if it is the most expensive one? Is the best time to do it really first morning pee? I want to make sure I am doing everything right so my results are correct and hopefully POSITIVE! I will let you all know when I find out but please someone help me with my next step...What do I do? ~Kayleigh
Okay well I spotted for, four days brown only when I wiped. The yesterday I started to bleed not too bad but enough to gey on a pad and I even had three or four blood clots (sorry if too much information) then today nothing just a light brown when I wipe. Please help I'm so confused if it's implantation bleeding or what. O and I have had like two or three cramps not bad ones. But usually I get one little cramp a week before I start and I didn't. Sorry so long I'm just confused.
okay here is my issue i had a abortion dec 2010 and ever since then my periods have been crazy as ever. anyhow my husband and i had unprotected sex jan 1st of this yr i took the plan b pill shortly after a week later got my period and was extremly heavy then its been 16 days since my period yesterday i spotted today nothing but sore nipples and lower back pain could i be pg again? the abortion wasnt my idea of choice it was a health issue i had to. what could someone reccomend
Okay I had my period feb 2 it came two days later on the 14 I spotted then yesterday at work my back was in alot of pain and I felt like I had a 10 pound baby on my bladder I went to the bathroom and I spotted and it was on my underwear this time and I went back to the bathroom when I got a break and I had spotted again I haven't done it today but I have been feelin naseau for the past week or so, I need help   Im scared I'm a really small individual and I already have one daughter who was premature and died 2 days after birth. Me and my husband want kids but are scared for a repeat. Idk what's wrong with me. Any ideas?
I haven't had my period I have been spotting for 3 days everytime i'm supose to have my period and I've when to the doctor and taken a pregnancy test and went negative but home tests I took 10 and they went positive? I've been having signs of pregnancy . My signs of pregnancy are Spotting, Side pains, Urinating alot, morning sickness, always hungry, Tired alot, Lower back pain, Sore breasts,stomache hurts but not cramping,. I also have had 3 dreams of babies. But one of them was really awkward that I had a dream that I was really big and half my stomache was black and half it was white ? My other dream was I saw 2 of me going to an orphange?  Could I be pregnant and what would the dream mean?
I had my period on the 16 of feb. It ended on the 20 on the 26 i had sex n the comdom pop 6  days later on march 3 i was bleeding red blood no pink the later on that day it turned brown and it stayed on only for that 1day im suppose to get my period on the 19 am i pregnent
Hey I want to kno I have like a brown spot on my undies and wen I wipe I see a lil bit blood what does that means plz hmu asap
Is my girlfriend pregnant or not? please help!!!?
me and my girlfriend had unprotected sex on the 24th of this month for like less than 5 minutes, she had her last period on the 8th-13th...but today she feels period symptoms(very tired, dizziness, back pain, and nausea) expect cramping and she bleed. what is going on with her?
can a kenolog shot affect your period? i got the shot in aug in sept and oct i barely got a period im scared i feel like its not normal? i miss having my normal period :(
7days ago I had unprotected sex...on the 8th day I started having smal minor drops of blood. They don't even last a minites.My periods are also due on this date..I did take the morning after pill an hour later. I'm a bit warried, when I do a pregnancy test it come negative all the time..I'm not sure what going on please help..
This is my second day spotting could this mean i am about to come on in a few days cus when i do be coming on i just spot one day then come right on
i been spooting for two days now dont know if i am about to come on my!! but when i do be come on i just spot for one day then come all the way on
So last night i had spot  pinkish red then it want away then like today its like a brownish red then leave the come back also when i am about to come on my period its just spot for one day then come right on also i am havin pain in my breast so i am just wondering does that mean i am about to come on
my girlfriend have that same problem you think she pregnat
Hi, you have described what is happening to me. I realize you posted this a few months back.  May I ask, what happened, where you ovulating, was it implantation, or did you get pregnant? Please let me know because I am anxious to know myself. I've been spotting very lightly for the past 6 days and my period doesn't start until the 29th.  
I've been trying for baby no 2 for 9months now a had a mc in january I usualy have a normal cycle 28-30 days but this month 14 days after period when thought I was ovulating I spot bled for 2 days the first day it was only when I wiped and was pink, second day was brown. What happening? Could I be pregnant?
Hi im in the same boat. Me and my partner are trying for a baby. Im due on the 20/5 but i started light bleeding on the 8th and has happened every day till today ranged from blood when i wipe to a really light bleed on the towel. Ive been getting cramps bloat and seem to be off food. Ive had 3 negative tests so im very confused
PLEASE HELP.!
My boyfriend and i recently had sex about 3 or 4 days ago and im supposed to get my period around the 18 but i just started like spotting nothing compared to my actual period is it bad?
I need help on my situation as well because iv researched and i have no idea whats going on, my period has been regular until 2-3months ago it changed to the 17 or 16 and last week me and my boyfriend had had unprotected sex and on the 2nd of November I woke up and I threw up 3x and I was cramping but I know how my cramps feel like and it wasnt right, but when I used the restroom I had like a pinkish blood color and I used a pad but it stopped completely and the feeling of cramps were still there, am I pregnant, is it implantation bleeding or something else, pleaseee help me and email me at andreaclaros ***@**** please
I need help on my situation as well because iv researched and i have no idea whats going on, my period has bI need help on my situation as well because iv researched and i have no idea whats going on, my period has been regular until 2-3months ago it changed to the 17 or 16 and last week me and my boyfriend had had unprotected sex and on the 2nd of November I woke up and I threw up 3x and I was cramping but I know how my cramps feel like and it wasnt right, but when I used the restroom I had like a pinkish blood color and I used a pad but it stopped completely and the feeling of cramps were still there, am I pregnant, is it implantation bleeding or something else, pleaseee help me and email me at andreaclaros ***@**** please
I need help on my situation as well because iv researched and i have no idea whats going on, my period has been regular until 2-3months ago it changed to the 17 or 16 and last week me and my boyfriend had had unprotected sex and on the 2nd of November I woke up and I threw up 3x and I was cramping but I know how my cramps feel like and it wasnt right, but when I used the restroom I had like a pinkish blood color and I used a pad but it stopped completely and the feeling of cramps were still there, am I pregnant, is it implantation bleedingI need help on my situation as well because iv researched and i have no idea whats going on, my period has been regular untilI need help on my situation as well because iv researched and i have no idea whats going on, my period has been regular until 2-3months ago it changed to the 17 or 16 and last week me and my boyfriend had had unprotected sex and on the 2nd of November I woke up and I threw up 3x and I was cramping but I know how my cramps feel like and it wasnt right, but when I used the restroom I had like a pinkish blood color and I used a pad but it stopped completely and the feeling of cramps were still there, am I pregnant, is it implantation bleeding or something else, pleaseee help me and email me at andreaclaros ***@**** please
Hello, just looking for opinions. I have a very regular cycle. My last period was march 11-14th. I have had sex on the 7th as well as the day after. I am currently on the pill but it is a higher dosage then before. Today I went to the bathroom and noticespd I was lightly spotting. Although it didn't last for more then a half an hour and wasn't enought to wear a pad I'm a little concerned. I'm not due for a period until April 8-12. Any help?
Pregnancy or Fertility questions?
100,000+ doctor answers