I spotted 2 weeks before my period...what does that mean??
Hi there,
  Just was wondering if anyone could answer this question for me??  
  My husband and I are trying to get pregnant, and each and every month we are disappointed.  My question is this. What does it mean when I spot about 9-10 days before my actual period??  I have not tried using any calendars..or anything like that. I just count the days and go from there.  Could I be pregnant??  I have no other syptoms...I am tired but that is nothing unusal.
  Now this spotting was brownish in colour and it was more on the toilet paper then on the sanitary napkin.  I feel really stupid asking these questions...but I guess it is how we learn.  Also the spotting happened for one day then nothing the next, then it happened for 2 days after that...then nothing...could it just be my period early...or WHAT??  LOL LOL....I am 32 and my husband is 40, so we are really wanting a baby...please feel free to write me at ***@****.  I would really appreciate any help, advice...and please remember I dont not know of other techniques then the 14 day after is the best day method...
Thanks for all that read and can help
merit4969
nfjnf
I have a question, I am two weeks away from my "off" week with my birth control. I started what seems to be a period (which is weird because i have not had a period like thin in a while) should i continue taking the rest of my pack and then continue like normal after my week of placebos? ... is there a possibility that i could be pregnant?
here is my ? I had my period on the 20th of november and then on the 3rd  my hubby and i had sex on the 5th i noticed some spotting and then on the 6th the 7th i was bledding like period then on the 8th it started to be light.so it only lasted 3 days.i wasnt soppse to start till the 17th of december. i took 2 test but they both came out negative 2 people at my work say that i have that glow that every pg women gets but i dont really fill anything iam not tierd nor do i have any sypthoms like if iam pg i was like this with my first pregnancy where i had no sypthoms the only thing that i missed with my first pregnancy was my period.some say its to early still for me..so if any one has ever felt like this.please let me know my dr cant see me until the 20th of this month.
My husband and I are trying to get pregnant, and each and every month we are disappointed.  My question is this. What does it mean when I spot about 13 days before my actual period? Could I be pregnant??  I have no other symptoms... please help me out.................
I am 35, I have one child he is 14. I should start my period in about 4 days. Yesterday there was a very light pink on the TP. But nothing else. Then today same thing a real light pink on the TP Only. No cramps, and really no other signs of my period except being cranky. but really sore boobs and my husband said my nipples taste sweet. All this stuff is so confusing. I took a test 3 days ago and 2 days before that one (first response) and both said negative. Please help :)
my last period was on feb 26th and i had sex with my bf on march 4-5. I got a light spotty bright period on march 13th and my period is usally like clock work. I havent been late in 2 years and it always comes on at the end of the month but it did not come on in the end of march. I have small pains in my breast on and off, I gained like 5 pounds in 2 weeks and I have a freaky craving for chocolate milk that i dont even drink that often. I took like 6 preg test all negative and had a blood test dne which was negative too! What is going on...because i am not on any kind of meds besides an asthma inhaler!!! Help please
Funny how many of us are having the same issue and no direct answers...
My period is nor due for another 13 days and yesterday I began spotting with a tiny bit of tissues not enough to fill a liner just when I pee , my period is regular and this has never happned before my breasts have been tendor but my hpt was negative. Im really wondering what the problem could be, help!!!!!!!
To those who are having spotting issue a week to 2 prior to their period, i have a doctor's opp. on 8/23. I will let you now. I am on the pill and have been on it since the age of 18. I am now 32. I have what I call 2 week periods for at least the past 4 months and it's really getting annoying. So... I will post back up here when I get some answers.... 11 days :)
Hi Merit, Ifound your question because i am experiencing the same problem. The difference however is that i am not trying to get pregnant i1m 31 no child and my husband is 40. I spott for two weeks or more before i have a regular period and it mskes me so tired. I notice however that this happens when i am really stressed or worried and often times i am not aware of how stressed i am until i start going through thid phase. Maybe some vitamins will help or just finding out if you are worried about something. maybe you are even worried that you will not get pregnant and that's affecting you.
I'm having the same issue right now actually... My husband and I have been ttc for over 8mnths now with no luck I have the CBFM & I used over 400 Ovulation tests but I never seem to be ovulationg but anyways back to what I was talking about... On Saturday of last weekend I noticed spotting in my panties and only a little on the toilet paper so I cleaned up and put a panty liner on but there wasnt anything but little spots on it I did have slight lower abdomen pain not like normal cramping but since then I've been spotting or slightly bleeding its not enough to be a period I am due for my period on the 11th of this month what could be going on... I can be email or messaged back on here I'm just new to whole TTC
Me & my fiance are trying for baby #2! Well this last weekend (Oct. 8th, 8 days after 1st baby dance of cycle) I started spotting a little bit, pinkish colour than on monday the 10th I had a bit more spotting. Its getting me a bit anxious & excited but I dont want to get my hopes up. The only "symptom" I have is nausea, and tired, but I think thats because I have to chase after my 14 month old daughter around.

I'm hoping that it is what I think it might be, but I have 8 days until my next AF. I hate the waiting game.

Thanks everyone. =)
I'm sooooo confused I just wanna know if I'm pregnant or not ..lol I got what seemed like a normal period ...2weeks before I was supposed to start my period ... What's that mean ?
I had sex October 15th,17th,and 24th.I started my period October 25th it lasted till the 28th.I just had sex November 7th and after we got done I went to wipe and there was pinkish light blood,what does that mean
I had a really really light period for two weeks and then two weeks later I am spotting for a couple of days.. you can't really see it sometimes, and only when I wipe... Does anybody know what this means?!!  I am married, 18 years old, and trying to get pregnant!!
Me and my BoyFriend had sex November 4,2011 he nut in me last Friday I was feeling real sick I was feeling dizzy having headache. This pass Friday which is two weeks I was feeling the same thing over and I took the pregnancy test and it say negative I would like to noif the pregnancy test is wrong? But my period don't start till November 21st but yesterday and today when I be going to the bathroom I wipe myself I was spotting what that mean? Because I'm not dripping I'm just spotting. I need help with this question because this gonna be my first time becoming a mother
ok me and my boyfriend has been having unprotected sex for 4 months, and i have a embarrassing question i spotted 9 days before my period witch starts dec 20th.

anyway i used the bathroom and i cleaned off my self down there and the was light blood on the toilet paper and i thought i was starting my period so i put a tampon in and like 4 hours later i pulled it out and there was NOTHING on it, so i really dont understand what was happening in that situation. well im not having any pregnancy symptom other then peeing alot but i had the flu like a week before and i thought it was just the virus still passing through but it hurts when i stop peeing and my side hurts a lil sometimes. i just need some good advice or something,

thanks for any help  
Am actually gaining through the same thing now,spotting 10 prior to my expected period date.. With lots of cramping,everybody tells me it sounds like implantation,am hoping it is.. Good luck
Hey me and my husband are trying to get pregnant. I just got off the pill last month. I spotted about a week early the first month. I was just wondering if I would still ovulate? Even if I didn't have a period.  Any answer would be helpful!!
You could do.  They used to advise waiting 3 months for your periods to regulate before trying for a baby after coming off the pill but then they changed it and said you're better off trying straight away as you will probably be more fertile - so by that I take it that you must ovulate straight away after stopping.
Were you pregnant?!? I'm experiencing this right now. email me- ***@****. I want to be pregnant!! I spotted the other day really light & just when I wiped. I have light cramps & my boobs are sensitive. I've been crying a lot. My period isn't due til the end of the month- Does it sound like I'm pregnant???
I am so glad that I found this site and had the chance to read all of your stories, now I know I am not alone and that there are many others out there dealing with the same thing as me. Me and my fiance have been having unprotected sex for 3 years but have been really trying to get pregnant for the past year, but I wont lie for the first 8 months we werent doing everything right as far as ovulation because I was given the wrong information. But anyways I got my period on Nov.23rd and it normally lasts about 4 or 5 days and then goes away for a day or 2 then comes back for a day. It lasted longer this time though it lasted 10 days. My fiance and I had sex the day before i started ovulating and 3 more days after that. On Dec.31st I started "spotting" I guess you could say, just like all of you it was a light brownish and pink color, I noticed it when I went to the bathroom so I put on a pad and went to bed, the next day there was nothing on the pad but everytime I went to the bathroom the same thing light pink or brownish when I wiped. Then by Jan. 1st just before midnight there was nothing.Then on Jan.3rd it happend again but it seemed like sometimes it was more like a discharge (very jelly) and other times it was more dry but ONLY WHEN I WIPED. That lasted 4 days until the 6th. I took a Pregnancy test on the 3rd which I know was silly but every month I get my hopes up and it was negative. But from reading your comments I now know the body takes 4 weeks to realize its pregnant and that makes me feel a lot better. I have been very tired, A LOT of nausea everyday, 3 days ago I couldnt get out of bed I was SO nauseated, but I am not throwing up just feel like Im going to, and my back and shoulders and breasts are very sore...even though I am pretty sure I know all I can do is take another test and wait I am still hoping someone can help me, someone thats gone through this and has results, I notice a lot of older posts and I am wondering what happend with those woman. I am thinking my next step should be to get another pregnancy test, does it matter if it is the most expensive one? Is the best time to do it really first morning pee? I want to make sure I am doing everything right so my results are correct and hopefully POSITIVE! I will let you all know when I find out but please someone help me with my next step...What do I do? ~Kayleigh
Okay well I spotted for, four days brown only when I wiped. The yesterday I started to bleed not too bad but enough to gey on a pad and I even had three or four blood clots (sorry if too much information) then today nothing just a light brown when I wipe. Please help I'm so confused if it's implantation bleeding or what. O and I have had like two or three cramps not bad ones. But usually I get one little cramp a week before I start and I didn't. Sorry so long I'm just confused.
okay here is my issue i had a abortion dec 2010 and ever since then my periods have been crazy as ever. anyhow my husband and i had unprotected sex jan 1st of this yr i took the plan b pill shortly after a week later got my period and was extremly heavy then its been 16 days since my period yesterday i spotted today nothing but sore nipples and lower back pain could i be pg again? the abortion wasnt my idea of choice it was a health issue i had to. what could someone reccomend
Okay I had my period feb 2 it came two days later on the 14 I spotted then yesterday at work my back was in alot of pain and I felt like I had a 10 pound baby on my bladder I went to the bathroom and I spotted and it was on my underwear this time and I went back to the bathroom when I got a break and I had spotted again I haven't done it today but I have been feelin naseau for the past week or so, I need help   Im scared I'm a really small individual and I already have one daughter who was premature and died 2 days after birth. Me and my husband want kids but are scared for a repeat. Idk what's wrong with me. Any ideas?
I haven't had my period I have been spotting for 3 days everytime i'm supose to have my period and I've when to the doctor and taken a pregnancy test and went negative but home tests I took 10 and they went positive? I've been having signs of pregnancy . My signs of pregnancy are Spotting, Side pains, Urinating alot, morning sickness, always hungry, Tired alot, Lower back pain, Sore breasts,stomache hurts but not cramping,. I also have had 3 dreams of babies. But one of them was really awkward that I had a dream that I was really big and half my stomache was black and half it was white ? My other dream was I saw 2 of me going to an orphange?  Could I be pregnant and what would the dream mean?
I had my period on the 16 of feb. It ended on the 20 on the 26 i had sex n the comdom pop 6  days later on march 3 i was bleeding red blood no pink the later on that day it turned brown and it stayed on only for that 1day im suppose to get my period on the 19 am i pregnent
Hey I want to kno I have like a brown spot on my undies and wen I wipe I see a lil bit blood what does that means plz hmu asap
Is my girlfriend pregnant or not? please help!!!?
me and my girlfriend had unprotected sex on the 24th of this month for like less than 5 minutes, she had her last period on the 8th-13th...but today she feels period symptoms(very tired, dizziness, back pain, and nausea) expect cramping and she bleed. what is going on with her?
can a kenolog shot affect your period? i got the shot in aug in sept and oct i barely got a period im scared i feel like its not normal? i miss having my normal period :(
7days ago I had unprotected sex...on the 8th day I started having smal minor drops of blood. They don't even last a minites.My periods are also due on this date..I did take the morning after pill an hour later. I'm a bit warried, when I do a pregnancy test it come negative all the time..I'm not sure what going on please help..
This is my second day spotting could this mean i am about to come on in a few days cus when i do be coming on i just spot one day then come right on
i been spooting for two days now dont know if i am about to come on my!! but when i do be come on i just spot for one day then come all the way on
So last night i had spot  pinkish red then it want away then like today its like a brownish red then leave the come back also when i am about to come on my period its just spot for one day then come right on also i am havin pain in my breast so i am just wondering does that mean i am about to come on
my girlfriend have that same problem you think she pregnat
Hi, you have described what is happening to me. I realize you posted this a few months back.  May I ask, what happened, where you ovulating, was it implantation, or did you get pregnant? Please let me know because I am anxious to know myself. I've been spotting very lightly for the past 6 days and my period doesn't start until the 29th.  
I've been trying for baby no 2 for 9months now a had a mc in january I usualy have a normal cycle 28-30 days but this month 14 days after period when thought I was ovulating I spot bled for 2 days the first day it was only when I wiped and was pink, second day was brown. What happening? Could I be pregnant?
Hi im in the same boat. Me and my partner are trying for a baby. Im due on the 20/5 but i started light bleeding on the 8th and has happened every day till today ranged from blood when i wipe to a really light bleed on the towel. Ive been getting cramps bloat and seem to be off food. Ive had 3 negative tests so im very confused
PLEASE HELP.!
My boyfriend and i recently had sex about 3 or 4 days ago and im supposed to get my period around the 18 but i just started like spotting nothing compared to my actual period is it bad?
I need help on my situation as well because iv researched and i have no idea whats going on, my period has been regular until 2-3months ago it changed to the 17 or 16 and last week me and my boyfriend had had unprotected sex and on the 2nd of November I woke up and I threw up 3x and I was cramping but I know how my cramps feel like and it wasnt right, but when I used the restroom I had like a pinkish blood color and I used a pad but it stopped completely and the feeling of cramps were still there, am I pregnant, is it implantation bleeding or something else, pleaseee help me and email me at andreaclaros ***@**** please
I need help on my situation as well because iv researched and i have no idea whats going on, my period has bI need help on my situation as well because iv researched and i have no idea whats going on, my period has been regular until 2-3months ago it changed to the 17 or 16 and last week me and my boyfriend had had unprotected sex and on the 2nd of November I woke up and I threw up 3x and I was cramping but I know how my cramps feel like and it wasnt right, but when I used the restroom I had like a pinkish blood color and I used a pad but it stopped completely and the feeling of cramps were still there, am I pregnant, is it implantation bleeding or something else, pleaseee help me and email me at andreaclaros ***@**** please
I need help on my situation as well because iv researched and i have no idea whats going on, my period has been regular until 2-3months ago it changed to the 17 or 16 and last week me and my boyfriend had had unprotected sex and on the 2nd of November I woke up and I threw up 3x and I was cramping but I know how my cramps feel like and it wasnt right, but when I used the restroom I had like a pinkish blood color and I used a pad but it stopped completely and the feeling of cramps were still there, am I pregnant, is it implantation bleedingI need help on my situation as well because iv researched and i have no idea whats going on, my period has been regular untilI need help on my situation as well because iv researched and i have no idea whats going on, my period has been regular until 2-3months ago it changed to the 17 or 16 and last week me and my boyfriend had had unprotected sex and on the 2nd of November I woke up and I threw up 3x and I was cramping but I know how my cramps feel like and it wasnt right, but when I used the restroom I had like a pinkish blood color and I used a pad but it stopped completely and the feeling of cramps were still there, am I pregnant, is it implantation bleeding or something else, pleaseee help me and email me at andreaclaros ***@**** please
Hello, just looking for opinions. I have a very regular cycle. My last period was march 11-14th. I have had sex on the 7th as well as the day after. I am currently on the pill but it is a higher dosage then before. Today I went to the bathroom and noticespd I was lightly spotting. Although it didn't last for more then a half an hour and wasn't enought to wear a pad I'm a little concerned. I'm not due for a period until April 8-12. Any help?
i read your comment can you please help me?
Hi I already had my period this month and I'm not due for another 2 weeks but I just spotted but after I had my period a week after I notice that my boobs been really sore and swollen.... Could I have Implanted if I did when will be the best time to get test?????
Hey girl im with u I had my implantation bleading on the16th of this month and it was brown blood a smug in my pantys so I put in a light tampon and the next day there was just a little stripe of brown like old blood! Then I was sapost to start on the 21through the 23 and now we ar at th e 29th im still getting negative results on my doller store hpt. But I take one every morning when my pee is the strongest. Iv been waiting 10 years this. I think we are both pregnant but our hcg is just not strong enough yet ! I just want to know if there is someone out there that has had to wait as long as us to find out ? If you want to talk about it with me ...email me at ...***@**** and leave me a message I will give  u my #my name is Jamie.  Good luck!
hi
So I am 32 I have always has regular periods I mean on the same day each month!!! For the 1st time I spotted.... I have been tryin to get pregnant for 5+ years. I had an obligated ovum 5 yrs ago and nothing since. Me and my fiancé have sex almost everyday and sometimes more than once a day what is goin on?...