Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community
Is it implantation bleeding or just in between bleeding?

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

Hi there!

I am 25yrs with one child. I had my last period on April 3rd and my cycle normally lasts 28 -30 days and is very regular. This month I had ovulation pains on April 15th and did the 'deed' unprotected on April 14th, 15th, 16th, 17th and 19th. Late last night, I noticed a bit of brown/pinkish discharge (very minimal amount). This morning, it was a bit more (needed a liner) and dark brown/maroon. I am just concerned b/c my period isn't due until a week from now and I have never had spotting or in-between bleeding ever. I do have slight cramping but nothing bad. I was hoping it might be implantation bleeding but does this seem too heavy to be that? My flow is normally very heavy days 1-3. As  much as I want to  be pregnant, it doesn't sound like it this time around.

Any advice as to what could be causing this?
Thanks!
sometimes implantation bleeding can look like a period.. My friend thought she had her period for 2 days and when it stopped and never came back, she took a test and found out she was pg...Dont give up hope!!

Good luck!
I had fairly heavy implantation bleeding with this pg.  It wasn't heavy enough for a regular pad, but I definitely need a pantyliner.  This is my 2nd pg, with my 1st ending in m/c.  I didn't have implantation bleeding with that pg but did with this one.  My implantation bleeding was red, pink, and brown.
I had implantation that sounded like that 3 times. Once I remember I spotted w/o cramps for 2 days, which was 3-4 dpo. I had a BFP 9 dpo.

The 2nd implantation I experienced I thought was my period. It came a week early, was heavy and very crampy. The whole AF works. Lasted 5 days total. I got a BFP 9 days after the bleeding stopped.

The 3rd, and last implantation was also very crampy. The spotting would come and go, all shades of blood. I think I bled 2 days, spotted 3 other days. I got a BFP on the last day of the spotting.

Try testing tomorrow or sunday. you should get a BFP soon if it is the implantation bleeding.

Everyone's implantation bleeding's different. Some say spot only 1-2 days max w/o cramping. Mine bled like a period.

Good luck. Keep us updated
Thanks Ladies! I'll keep you posted.
It could be implantation bleeding. I did not believe in that until monday or tuesday I started having a little bleeding. Light pink with some cramping. Tested on Thursday and had a positive hpt. So you never know. Good Luck!
Congrats April! Best of Luck
Thank you so much. I am still in shock. I dont think it has really hit me that I am pg. I have my first dr appt. next Friday, so maybe it will sink in then. Let us know when you get your BFP!
I also am new to the site. Forgive me I am not good with the abbr. I have been regular all my life to the day! I was suppose to start my period on April 4th, and It was spotting.. didn't think to much of it other thatn on my honey moon April 1st we had sex of coarse! and my period was the strangest one i've ever had. It was lite for like 3 days.. meaning spotting, then 2 days of light bleeding then spotting for 3 more days, then two days in a row i put a tampon in, went to my sons game, came home.. blah blah... before bed went to change and clean up. This was like 5 hours and nothing on my tampon, so i thought.. oh i'm done, next day around 11 i'm baking and a slight air pocket and wet.. bled thru my pants bright bright red.. then nothing again all day, then the next morning same thing happend while making breakfast and nothing since. So I bled like brownish then two days of bright red, the kind of blood you cut yourself..not period blood.???? this all started on the 4th and ended the 14th. Now to day is the 21st and i'm having cramping and i'm bloated and cry at everything! Tested tonight and its negative.. am i crazy? could i be pg?
Familybugs, Just wondering when was your last normal period and how long are your cycles normally. Also, did you recently stop the pill or any type of birth control? I think there is always a possibility of pregnancy if you have unprotected sex, it just depends if it was during your fertile time. If you are pregnant it could be that need to retest in a few days, try using the first urine of the day or at least waiting several hours before using the bathroom, (to help get a good specimen). Stress could also be a culprit. The bleeding you are having does sound abnormal, if it persists and pregnant test still negative, I would consider calling the doctor. Keep us updated.
Thanks 2songbirds for sharing your episodes of implantation. I know it is different for everyone. I hear so many different stories about implantation versus period bleeding.
On April 18 I started (what I am calling AF until proven otherwise) spotting variations of pink/maroon/brown. It was very light (nothing like my usual period, no cramps either), and by April 20 it was just faint brown when I wipe. HPT has been negative as of April 20. Not sure if I should test again in a few days, we will see. The only reason I even consider retesting is because of my exhaustion, excessive hunger, and my husband keeps noting my mood. These are never an issue during my AF normally, but I know the body can change. I know no one can tell me what is going on, just looking for an outlet.
Baby Dust to all *******************************************
I had a normal period March 6-12. I have never in my life taken birth control. I have never had a m/c. This past year I have had cyst on my ovaries which develop every month, then go away after my mense. I always cramp during ovulation aswell. yesterday and today i have been cramping like crazy along with wet discharge. I guess i'm ovulating now which would be correct, by why the 10 days of abnormal bleeding? I do go to the doctor on monday. i will let you know.. thanks for listening.
I don't know if you'll see this, as it's been a couple days since your last post. Did you retest? It sounded like it could've been implantation bleeding.

I'm still waiting for my AF to come. It's been 8 weeks today since my dnc. I had a teensie weensie bit of spotting last week with some cramps. I thought it was coming, but nothing. Now that's got me wondering if it too was implantation. I'm cramping today. I took an internet cheapie early this morning, 4amish. There's some pink color to the evaporation line, so I'll retest again tomorrow or next. I'm going to try to resist testing later on this afternoon.

Good luck. I hope you got the result you were hoping for. Keep us updated. I'll keep an eye out for you.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Im new to this whole internet question thing but I have something thats driving me nuts. My Husband and I have been trying to get preg. and this month I thought for sure that I was. I have had headaches and have been sick to my stomic but after eating I was fine. But I started having a small amout of bleeding a few days ago. It started out pink and only when I wipped and now its dark brown and still only when I wipe. THe thing is its lasted for about 4 days now maybe 5 and I didn't know if that was normal for implantation bleeding. Oh and the other thing is I always have BAD CRAMPS with my cycle and this time I have had none. Can anyone HELP PLEASE!!!!!
Hi DocBMadden.  I stumbled on this thread as I am in your same situiation.  I am TTC and I too have symtoms (symptoms) but more importantly I have been spotting since this monday so going on 4 days.  It started out pink and now is more brown.  I am having lower abdominal slight cramping as well.  I never spot between periods nor do I ever have cramps. I usually am like clock work. So I am starting to worry.  I bought a home pregnancy test and will take tomorrow morning as the test recommends. I will post tomorrow and let you know.  I'm trying to stay positive as I have read that this type of spotting does occur during implantation.  Sorry not much help but lets keep our fingers crossed.
Well I hope that everything goes well when you take the test. I am in my first year of med school and I work at a hospital so I had my blood drawn today at the lab and had a friend run a HCG Blood test for me. The results aren't back yet but I'm hoping to hear from her soon. I have been bleeding sence Monday as well. But its been so lite and so abnormal but today it started to get a little heavy so Im thinking that its just my period acting funny to us TTC. So I'm try not to get my hopes up about this Blood test just incase. I guess we will just have to keep trying. Thats really all we can do. I hope everything works out tomorrow and please Keep me updated I would love to know how it turns out.
Hello, I am new to this I am experiencing a very odd thing to me.  My husband and I have been trying to have a baby since November so recently I started using ovulation test sticks, which on April 14th showed I had my LH surge so I continued to have sex for the next 4 days straight. Recently I have been feeling very tired and nausia all the time.  This morning I fely wetness all the sudden and went to the bathroom and found a large drop of bright red blood, now it hasnt happened since and just pink when I wipe.  I am curious to know if this could be implantion bleeding or not.
Hi Everyone. I Took a HPT this morning and it was negative.  Then this afternoon I started.  Good luck to you and I will keep trying.

Take Care
Okay well first off I'm 20 yrs of age. I'm a Child and Youth worker and I have learned about alot in pregnancy in school, with friends, onine reading etc etc and providing care for young teenagers whom are pregnant. Anywho, I am sorta way too informed on this-shoulda been a doc maybe eh? lol..Anyways my question is, I had my last period march 27 -April 5th. I was due to have my next period on the 24th of april. I was caught up with diffeent hings that I hadn't noticed I was missing my period. Anywho, on thursday I noticed and was like uh oh etc etc etc...on thursday I start having little uncomfortable feelings in my lower abdomen...more like a ticklish sensation. For the past week I have been extrememly tired, nauseated, dizzy etc...Now, I've seen a doctor yesterday and they have given me a pee test and it was negative. She is sending me for a blood test cuz most times it won't show on apee test this early for some women. Well my main question here is, I start friday April 28th went to go pee and had wipped myself and it was brown. Thinking it was probably my period...I put a pad on and nothing, wipe myself and there's a little bit of pinkish/brown/redish. I am still having uncomfortable feelings and it doesn't feel nor look like my period at all(I am a VERY heavy bleeder) could this be implantation bleeding? or just a normal period?
I'm asking this question myself.  I'm sure, like me you have been trying to find out info about this crazy bleeding going on that you suddenly never had. Before I found this form I thought I was the only one, well until I told my mom.  The books I looked at only had one or two sentences about the subject.  Closing with: "we don't know why this happens."  That is not good enough for me.  My mom at 20 had this going on with her. She lived on a base and the Naval doctor told her it was stress.  A month went by and cat food made her sick one day, she went back he did the test and she was over a month pregnant with me.  Now I'm asking her all these very specific questions and she says "That was 36 years ago I don't know how many days I did this or that, I just know I did." I guess at any age a person may have a month of this and learn it may be a sign of pregnancy and find then, there is not much info out there for us that have this going on.  Our doctors say wait and test.  I still have a few days to wait to know for sure, if I'm neg. I'll try next month for a Feb. baby. :)
I am new to this and I've been have some of the same symptoms as the other women. My last period was April 1 I am usually 26-28 days. On the 28 and 29 there was nothing on the 30th i hot a little pinkish spotting when i wiped. Then nothing on sunday and monday. Today i have been having pinkish-Brown spotting w/cramping. I don't no weather or not i should take a HPT or should i wait a few more weeks.
hii everybodyY!! i need some advice! if anyone can help me it would be glady appriciated! OK...im a bit confused...i had sex on the 10th and i got my period april 11th and it ended on the 17th...then trying to get pg i had sex again on the 28th because I was due to ovulate..now i started lightly bleeding on the on the 30th, with cramps and it got a bit heavier the next day..only lasted 3 days..not normal for my cycle...could this be implantation bleeding..mind you...i'm not due to have my period until May 11th considering i have a very regular schedule...please help me!!

My situation is almost sme as yours.

Have either of you had BFP yet???
It took a couple minutes to find the post your were talking about from above. I replied to that one as well. The spotting I had was impl bleeding, and i did get bfp's last week, but it ended w/ yet another m/c. Ugh, at least now I can get back on track w/my AFs
I finished my period two weeks ago. Last night I had the slighest ever so small pink stain on mt toilet paper.
I am wondering if this could be implantation .
I also have had some slight cramps too. My periods are normally regular but I'm worried it could just be early. I guess I don't want to get my hopes up.
Any advice would be appreciated.
Hi Everyone,

I'm 28 years old and I'm trying to get pregnant. I just had my--well I thought to be my period. However, it's not normal. Usually the scond and third days are the heaviest for me, but this time it was very light day one and two and spotting days three and four. I'm on my fifth day and still spotting. Do you think I could pregnant?
I'm in the same exact situation. It sounds to me from what I've read it's implantation bleeding. The only way to really know is take a test in a few days. I was expecting my period to come on 5/13/06 as it's been a 35 day cycle for the last 5 months. I started bleeding on Tues., 5/9, and immediately suspected it was implantation bleeding. I woke up this a.m. sick to my stomach but now this is the 3rd day that dark brown blood has been coming out. I really only need a liner, but every time I urinate there's blood in the toilet. Have you tested yet? I'm wondering when I should take a HPT.
Hey
I just wanted to know my period is regular and ive had it this month its been two or three weeks and im bleeding again. Its not very heavy but its dark. COuld it be implantation bleeding or something else.
                Yours truly,
                Becky
Hi Everyone,
I;m new to this web page, and thankfull I've found it! I am really confused...Hope someone can help. My Husband and I are TTC, and my LMP was April 13/06. I;m pretty regular, I do have painful cramping, usually heavy for the first three days, 4-7 moderate to light. Well this month I am 15 days late, today I had some mild cramping, and bright red blood,not alot only when I wipe. I did a hpt 5 days ago and it was neg. I had a blood test done , will have the results on Tues, when I go to the docs. I worried could this be implantation bleeding, or is this going to be my period? Confused cause I;m so late....hope this implantation bleeding and I'm pregnant!

Hope someone can help me, thanks and good luck to everyone!

Chrys
hey everyone! i'm hoping i can get some good responses. my husband and i started trying to conceive on may7th the same day i got what i think was my period. now usually my period comes the end of every month like the 27th 28th for some reason it came may 7th. so we had sex from the 7th and plenty of times after that. i a ovulation test most fertile starting may 21-25..so we had sex then to. recently i have had sickness in my belly..headaches, dizzy, extremely tired, itchy skin & breasts, backache, and i have very very sore breasts & nipples. which i never have sore breasts before my period.(im going to be 30 yrs old) im really sore to the touch. about 1-2 wks some of these symptoms. today i went to the bathroom there was first light pink. then alittle later there is mucusy brownish alittle light blood. now there is no blood but still alittle mucus brown. i have slight cramping. (i also have been urinating more) we have not had sex for about 3-4 days. have had some fatigue and mood swings. this would be our 3rd child. have never had any miscarriages and never had a problem getting pregnant. please share some advice with me ...cramping is not constant its off and on....i never cramp on the first day....thankyou so much!!!!
my email is ***@****
Hey i have just had bleeding and it was kind of lighter than usual but not much and my period was due on the 12th but the bleeding came on the 6th...i didnt get much pain as i usually would...and my breats are getting bigger and are sore..could i be pregnant?
ok... i am new to this and i was just wanting to ask if anyone knows why i am bleeding here and there ...sometimes i bleed light pink and sometimes its like a brownish red color and i dont have any cramps what so ever? can anyone tell me what that is because i just got off my period like a week or two ago and i couldnt have another one because my periods have always been regular my whole life and i cant understand why its doing that somone please help!!
Well I'm 26, I've was irregular in my teens and started getting regular around the age of 23,getting my period every month. Now my last period was on March 28 and lasted 5 days, just like a regular period with cramps and all. Didn't get a period in April and I got what i thought was my period on May 3rd...but I wasn't due yet to have a period and only lasted 3 days and it was not a normal period,it was light pinkish spotting, but i counted it as a period. After that I've been feeling tired and moody...I took a pregnancy test but it came out negative. Now June came and on the 16th I did feel a little cramping and I spotted again and counted it as my period but to my surprise later it was gone. The 17th nothing, but than on the 18th I woke up and went to the bathroom and discovered that I spotted again, but it disappeared again and I haven't had a period yet. I've been very fatigued, tired,spleepy, with nausea and diarreah (diarrhea),dizzy, my nipples feel wierd and darker than usual having a slight discharge and wetness but still no period. I'm so confused...and afraid to test myself again...but what could this be can anyone help me? If so u can e-mail me at pdelgado_80***@****. I really need someones help!!!
hi.  i am on day 19 of my cycle and i have been experiencing some light pink- alittle reddish bleeding.  about a week ago i was having brownish stuff coming out, then it stopped, now todayh the pink stuff.  when i was at the gym today i got really nauseous for a moment and then everything was fine.  what is this midcycle bleeding?  i have never had it before and i don't have any children yet.  please help me to try and understand.
Hi, Me and my Fiance have been trying to get pregnant for a couple months. About 10 days before Im supposed to get my period, I went to the bathroom and when I wiped there was mucous with blood in it, So i thought that I had started my period early, wich is wierd. So i put a pad on and went to the bathroom later and there was just a few spots of blood on the pad. and the next day there was nothing more. So I took of the pad and I havent bled anymore. My breast are real sore. Could I be pregnant? Has any other women experienced this?
My husband and I are trying to conceive. My periods are very regular, and I have never spotted. I noticed a lot of brownish blood in my underwear and have been noticing pinkish/brownish spotting when I wipe. I know that this could be a sign of implantation bleeding, however I am not due to get my period until 2 weeks. Is it possible to be experiencing implantation bleeding this early?
Thanks!
Hi all.  Had a m/c in may 06 & tumor removed from ovarie! Had 1st period on the 24/6/06.  On the 12/7 had brown stuff only in the morning when i wiped & on the 13/7 (Only once on both days in the morning). On the morning of 14/7 same thing again but this time was light red (only when i wipe) and this afternoon had some more but nothing in my pad.  I am due on next week.  I have taken a PT yesterday & this morning but both were negative, think its too early to test.  Is this implantation bleeding?  Please advise :-)
I'm having a strange peroid this month.  On day 10 of my peroid my husband and I had sex.  Day 11 and 12 I spotted then stopped.  Then day 20-26 I spotted (during these days it was mostly a light red and brown at times).  Today is day 26 and it's starting to get heavier.  I did have a m/c in Oct of last year.  And we've been tring since Jan of this year and I was starting to get my hopes up but now I'm not sure.
humm i'm confused on this subject as well...my period started on july 6th..ended july 9th...normally its at least 5 days..this time it was only 3...the only day i can remeber having unprotected sex was on the 11th..(also the 12th but with no ejaculation) now its the 17th and i started spotting yesterday..its not heavy enough for a pad but i deff. need a pant liner...i had a misscarraige in january..and my cycles have been really off..and are a different amount of days each month...im wondering if this could be implantation bleeding...if not what else could it be?...
Not due on till this friday but had spotting last wednesday and stopped on saturday.  Only when wiping.  Very confused, tummy is bloated but no other syptoms (symptoms)! The colour was brown, pinkish brown and a  little pink, now nothing. Has anyone experienced this?
im a bit confused, i got my period on june 28 it it ended on the 2nd of july.  i recently had sex on july 11 & did it on july 14, then i got my period on july 17, it was really heavy and my period is never heavy, and im on my period as we speak, its july 23rd. so i was wonderin what that means.
i just foound out i am pregnant but i recently went toilet and thers a browny discharge comeing out im so scared i dont no what it is and im only 15 by the way can any1 help me?
I am do to ovulate on August 5th. A website stated I would be most fertile from July 31st to August 5th. I had sex last night (the 30th) Do you think there is a chance of pregnancy or was it a day too early?
Hi everyone.  New to this website and I've never posted a message, so bare with me.  Trying to determine whether or not I had a period or just heavy implantation bleeding.  I have a history of short leteaul phase and irregular ovulation, so I'm on Clomid.  Took Clomid days 5-9 and OV on day 17.  Got what I thought was AF on day 26.  No cramping like usual, but pretty heavy bleed for 2 1/2 days, which is short for my normal AF.  It also wasn't quite as heavy as my normal AF, but still seemed heavy and like just a shorter period.  Took at home pregnancy test this a.m. just to make sure, since I'm supposed to start Clomid again today (day 5) and I was surprised to see a very faint positive was shown.  I find it hard to believe that I might be pregnangy and that it was just implantation bleeding b/c it was red and heavy for 2 1/2 days.  I'm confused b/c the bleeding did abrubtly stop, which is not how my AF usually ends - it usually lingers for 5 or 6 days, turning towards brownish towards the end.  I'm not sure what the effects could be if I take Clomid and it ends up that I am pregnant.  My doc suggested holding off on taking the Clomid for a couple more days and test again tomorrow.  She says if I'm not pregnant then I can start Clomid on Day 7.  Has anyone had heavy implantation bleeding where it filled the tampon and you needed a pad at night?
Hello everyone, I'm also new to this:)I'm a healthy 33 year old woman and my last normal period was on July 7. My cycles are always normal, every 28days. I had unprotected sex on July 16 & 21 (right in the middle of my ovulation time)using the withdrawl (withdrawal) method. My period isn't due until Aug 3(today) but I started a very light/brownish/pink-what I thought was my period on July 31. It stopped yesterday Aug 2. Wasn't heavy or dark as usual, but I thought it was my period coming early??? I'm never that early. I've taken 2 early pg tests on July 28 & 31-of which both were negative? I've had a weird feeling that I'm pregnant, but was thrown off by the tests being negative. Bazarre dreams I'm having too!
This entire month I have been experiencing all symptoms especially-sore breasts w/the bluish veins & larger bumps, nausea-mostly evening?, overly tired, more than usual skin breakouts, somewhat frequent urination, bloated, achey (achy), cramping the entire time, and this is totally weird-I'm not craving my regular foods-but seem to be interested in strawberry shakes?? Could this be implantation bleeding? How long should I wait before I take another test?
Thanks for your help!
hi,
    I'm sorry this is my first time on this site. I have a big problem which I need an urgent help for.
1. I live in a Chinese community ,China, where it is difficult to explain one's problem to a doctor who doesn't understand english.
2.  I've been having an irregular menses for some time now, my p. always come every 42 days but last month it was suppose to start on the 26th of July but came on the 9th of Aug.
3.  I really want to be pregnant but I can't just understand my system, today is the 29th day of my last p. for the past two days I've been experiencing a dark red or brownish stain but just yesterday morning, it started coming like my period and stoopped in the afternoon, it contined later in the evenng like a blood stain but turned for the worse in over the night with a terrible pain and uptill now 4.21am, i can't sleep of pains. It's not coming like my regular flow this is very very light with severe pains and i worried. Please help me. I'm i pregnant? Is t implantation? help me as soon as you can. thanks
Fyfy sorry to post so late, your symptoms of pain concerns me. You probably want to take a pregnancy test like now and definatly see your Dr. Dont wait around and worry, OK?

Tuesday nite was a nightmare for me - i went to the loo and when i wiped i saw some pinkish spotting. I last had my Ps on 6th July and for sure i though i was Preg, though i didnt have much symptoms apart from cramps - the flow was very light pink the whole day yesterday and i didnt even need a pad, last night it increased though and again its little today - i have a 2 year old and we are trying for a second one. I went off Depro vera 21 months ago. Anybody with a similar experience? or my Ps are just late. I have two hpts and they were negative but i guess it was very early.

I will appreciate your response.
Hi all im new 2 this.My period is nomally 4days but for the past couple of months it has only bin 2 days and has bin liter than normal.My cycle is every 21 days.My last proper period was june 25.Ive done home tests and blood tests frm the docs but they av all bin negative.For the last couple of months ive felt dizzie and tired and sick and cramping and moody (crying)at anything does all this mean im pg and this is implantaion bleeding or is it somthing eles wud really appretiate some comments as this is really annoying not knowing.
Hey,this forum is so helpful,you guys won't believe how scared I was when I so blood on my tissue when I used the bathroom and I knew I am pregnant,it started off light and my fiance told me,right now my body is going through alot of changes,I was just scared.Especially the day after it started cramping and heavy like my period,but after I found out its implantation bleeding,I was relieved I still took another test though,this will be my first child and I am such a naturally "the glass is half empty" sort of person,but with the similiar post and comments I am seeing and the loving support of my fiance,I am set for the next two trimesters and being a mom.Thanks and god luck to all expecting mothers.
Hey everyone. I am new to this whole thing. Well I have been TTC and today I am 8 dpo, when I got home from work tonight I went to the bathroom and when I wiped it was pink. That's it, then no more. My fiance went and got a test BFN. Is it too soon? Could I still be pregnant? I feel crappy at night like feverish chills, my bb's are sore and full. I'm not sure girls, I am kind of scared maybe it didn't happen this month.

Good luck to the rest!!!
I am 13 gonna be 14 next week me and my boyfriend had sex about a week and a half  ago he used protection but I think I could be pregnant. I have been feeling realy nauses and crampy I started bleeding like a brownish maroone color it started out light but then it got heavier like where I needed a pad. I am a week early and i have always been on time I have never been more than a day early and a day late. I hear you talking about implantation bleeding could that be what this is. PLZ HELP ME!
hi~*~*

im in college and i have been experiencing many weird and different things. my boyfriend and i have been havin sex for almost two years now. when we first started i became pregnant without any symptoms but lost it as soon as i found out. the m/c happened without any warning symptoms. recently before i left for college, my boyfriend, who was backed up for about three weeks, and i had unprotected sex and he ejaculated inside of me. it shot straight inside of me and he did not pull out until he knew he was completely finished ejaculating. when i got up, only a small amount leaked back out. this occured on a thursday and then that saturday i started spotting a brownish color and this happened for sunday also. and as suddenly as it had come it stopped. i didnt see it again. after this i was okay, no symptoms no nothing for a couple of days, but then from that wednesday until last wednesday i was cramping. the cramps weren't bad. i was still able to go through the day doing what i needed to. then it stopped..my period was due on the sunday that just past and is usually 3-6 days..im heavy on the second day of my period until the fourth day and light the first and other days and have severe cramping throughout the whole thing...im usually on time without any problems..BUT this time i was two days early and my period never got heavy..i needed a pad but not as often as i usually do. my period is usually bright red, this time it was a much darker red, almost brown. lately i have been moody, wanting to cry a every little thing. i have been nauseus on and off and craving greasy foods like buffalo wings and burgers lately. i dont know what is goin on, i want to be pregnant so bad and i am thinking about taking a pregnancy test in about a month, giving myself time to observe things to make sure i am not imaginging them. im hoping to hear positive but i am preparing myself for negative. i dont want to get my hopes up for nothing. i really want this..ANYONE WITH KIDS AND EXPERIENCE IN PREGNANCY OCCURANCES AND SYMPTOMS PLEASE RESPOND TO THIS...I NEED ADVICE BAD....ill sign on to c who responds
I'm 41, just did my first IUI. I got a 'low' positive hcg pg test, and I was 'bleeding' for 2 days (night of day 13, day 14, and half of today, day 15), now spotting a pinkish when I wipe. The bleeding was like a heavy spotting, needed a pantiliner. It was dark marroon. Two times there was a tiny bit of tissue, like the size of half a thin sewing needle. Yesterday I tested with a HPT, it was very faint. Today, I retested with HPT and the result was strong and dark. I have an appointment to retest with the blood test next Thursday to see if the levels are going up. I'm hoping that it is implantation bleeding or normal bleeding, and that my levels will go up. I'm hoping that it's either healthy or if not, I miscarry very quickly. What does this sound like to you?
Hi, i'm kind of in the same boat as "cravin". My boyfriend ejaculated in me two nights in a row, the first time a little came back out but the second time it all stayed in. My last cycle started 10/10 and the "deeds" were done 10/19 & 10/20. I woke up 4 days later with light bleeding when i'm not supposed to start again for another 3 weeks. At first it was just light bleeding but got heavy like a normal period for 2 days and now it's 10/27 and it's gotten alot lighter. It has also stayed a darker red/brownish. I also have light cramps but am nausious on and off every day and crave food i normally wouldn't eat and am exhausted beyond my normal college tierdness. I've read various information on symptoms and such but am still confused and unsure of what is totally going on. Does anyone have any advise or thought? I bought 3 pg testers and i'm going to test this upcoming friday which is the recomended 3 weeks minimal waiting time to test and then again next friday just in case....
oh and as an add on to my last entry, when i drank orange juice this morning it made me the most nausious i've been in a long time and I love orange juice :( *lol*
im new to this, i started spotting a week ago  today lasted 5 days but wasnt all day long, im not due on till monday roughly, any ideas could it be implantation bleeding. i had a miscarriage 4 months ago
I'm reading through all of these and I think maybe we all have so much in common!!
Ok, so my last period was January 29th-February 4th. It was like my usual periods, it was a cpl days early but that's the only odd thing. On the 21st of February, my bf and I were having sex, and when we were finshed, there was alot of blood, but when I put a tampon in just a small, small amount of blood stuck. Same thing the next night, and the night after only a tiny tiny amount of blood was there. I would wear a tampon but nothing stuck to it, so I stopped. Now starting February 2nd, I wiped and a small amount of pink blood appeared. I had cramping that I easily cured with advil, and my periods are horribly heavy and the cramps are not ever cured by advil, Ill say that much. The spotting had lasted only a couple days, ending yesterday. The tampon would have a small amount of either pink or brown "blood" and it was a light tampon. This would have essentially been around the time I was due for a period, but was definatly not a period. Could it be implantation bleeding? I have taken two HPT's, both negative, but I think I MAY have seen a faint line on the test today, but it was very very faint, and could arguably not be there. I am having some cramping still, today I was dizzy and VERY VERY VERY VERY tired. I have been tired leading up to now, but not as tired as I am today. I think my nipples MAY be changing a bit, but I am not sure if its me or if its really there. I cant shake the feeling that I am pregnant, but I am so confused!!! I got blood work done on March 6th, and have an appointment Monday with my doctor. Would that have been too early to show up in my blood if I were pregnant? I am sooo anxious and so confused all at once!! Could that have been implantation bleeding? How long should I wait to take another HPT? Has anyone experienced these symptoms? Im trying to think if I left anything out but I dont think so...HELP PLEASE!!!
Let me give you a quick history about myself. I found out on 2/15/09 i was pregnant, as i had my period last on 01/13/09. Wen to my dr's on 03/20/09 to hear the babys heartbeat. Couldn't find it so sent me for an utlrasound and found out i was miscarriaging but not yet bleeding.  I was devastated. Had a DNC on 03/24/09. I had my period on 04/20/09, and then had it on 05/16/09. Now starting yesterd 05/31/09 i have had light, watery bleeding when i wipe, but i'm not due. Could this be implantaion bleeding? Any help would be greatly appreciated as we are at the moment trying to conceive again.
On August 17th I Took a pregnancy test in the morning and it was positive Later That night i went to the store and bought a digital one positive again. Tuesday August 18th went to the doctor pee test came back negative? Went back home test positive again. Wed August 23rd went for a pee test faint positive blood test 16 hcg very early pregnancy sign. keep in mind i was trying so i took a test a week before i due to start. Friday August 20th started cramping and bleeding later in the evening. i started bleeding the 28th day when i start my period on the 34th. i bled for about 4-5 days and it was light some days and heavy others. I have never had this happen during any other cycle. I took a test 5 days later stating NOT PREGNANT. My first pregnancy was a miscarriage at 2 months. Please Give Me Advice On What To Do?
im not on bc i had unprotected sex im not sure if he notted in me.. ihad very bad cramping two days later..nii my period in a week early could i be pregnnant.?
hi all, im new to this. Me and my husband have been TTC now for nearly 4 years, this is my story, this morning  i started what looked like my period after being 10 days late  and by 3ish this afternoon its stopped but i only noticed it when im wiping after going to the bathroom, its really confusing me because normally i have to have tablets to stop me from bleeding because i dont stop or i dont bleed for months, ive never ever had bleeding or spotting like this before so all this is completely new to me, ive already got 2 children and i never had anything like this when i was pregnant with them, could it be implant bleeding? PLEASE HELP  any information would be helpful
p.s i tried to tell my doc but she didnt seem to care so im now looking for another doctor,
Best of luck to you all xxxx      
HI EVERYONE I'M RAVEN I'M NEW IN THIS I'M HERE SEEKING FOR INPUT MY PERIOD IS USALLY 35 DAYS LONG AND IS ALWAYS SEEMS TO BE ON TIME BUT THIS MONTH I BEGAN TO SPOT 6 DAYS B4 MY PERIOD AT FIRST IT WAS LIKE A BROWN MUCUS MIXED WITH DARK BLOOD DIS WAS ON THE 14 OF APRIL LIKE AROUD 12 DEN THE NEXT MORNING LIKE AROUND 10 I GOT A BIT BRIGTHER RED AND NOT HEAVY LIKE ANOUF FOR A PANTY LINER AND STOPED AND IT START AGAIN NOW SINCE 16 TO NOW THE 18 I BEEN SPOTTING BUT IS BRIGTH RED AND USUALLY MY PERIOD IS HEAVY BY THE SECOND DAY TILL THE 6TH DAY I TOOK A TEST BUT IT WAS NEGATIVE I'M CONFUSE BUT I NOE FOR SURE DIS IS NOT LIKE MY NORMAL HEAVY PERIOD CAN ANYONE HELP
me and my boyfriend had sex the 19. then on the 24 i started having dark brown spotting. its been 4 days now and i still have it. today there was a tiny bit of light pink blood in it. mi period isnt due til the 4th of march and mi period is like clockwork every month. what could this be???
Will sum1 plz actually ansa... Ok had my . Apr 11th normal but a wk early. Then had sex on a fertile day & ov day & didn't kno til I checked calender. So I wiped on da 19th & whoaaa pinkish color like . was  Bout 2 start but no go. Nxt morn rusty red & now back 2 lite pink but still lite & lil crampn it's lasted on & off bout 3 days is dis implant or all n my head? Help plzzzzzz neva had dis!!!!!!
I have been trying to get pregnant which in itself can be a frustrating lol anyways I've been having pregnancy sypmtoms, vomiting, dizziness, crying for every single thing even a sappy advertisment, sore breast, headaches etc.   Well thing is my period came a day late started spotting, then came a bit heavier.. now usually my periods are heavy and have to change pads a least twice for the day.  I wasnt as heavy but I think fair enough to presume period, so I chucked up my symptoms to PMS and figured it will go away... no that my period is done within two days, I am wondering if in fact it was a period and not implantation, I know I have to test eventually but dont want to test just this moments since I have had in the past and gotten disappointing negatives.  However I still have sore breast, vomitting and all the other symptoms like before.  So I just wanted to know if this ever happened to anyone and what was the result.. Thanks for the listening ear or reading eyes in this case lol :)
Hi, I am also new to this – I’m in exactly the same situation as you. I have a regular cycle. Me & my husband have been trying for a baby since January. I had my LH Surge on the 4th. My period is due on the 20th.
On the 14th I didn’t spot I just started having the Mucus, it was clear and sticky with bits of brown and dark blood mixed in it.
This is still going on and off. It’s not constant I notice it when I wipe myself, can implantation bleeding last this long? Or is this something else?
On the 15th I started having mild cramps and aches like my period was about to start.
On the 16th I had shooting pains down my legs when I was in bed & my mouth was watering a lot during the day.
On the 17th when I woke up my legs and bum was aching like I’ve been to the gym. When I got to work my lower back started to hurt
18th, today so far, I am getting VERY light cramps and twinges in my lower back, I took a test this morning and it was Negative.

I know this may not be much Help to you, but I would like to know how you are getting on?
Has anyone had the same symptoms and received a positive result? I don’t know what to make of it….
I’ve got 2 days left before I’m due, but I think I’ll burst by then.
I have the same thing on may4th-7th got my period but not really a period just spotted not heavy at all light pinkish brown okay...may 8,9,10,11,I hd sex wit bf okay may16th when I woke up form takeing a nap went to restroom when I wiped a had a streak of red pinkish blood just a streak not in tiolet or pantys okay so I paid it no attention cause when I kept wiping nothn there all that day it was gone nextday it started again this time a lil darker and more of it for 2 days then it stopped on the 3day it spotted altogether the 16th-20th then stop 11days after this may27 I took a hpt from dollar tree(99cent one)and it was negative but it wasn't first morning urine I was so anxious I took in the middle of day without waiting...pLEAse Help!!! Any advice...oH yeah My period is not due till june 4th so was it ovulation bleeding idk plz helpwhen can I test
hi am new i need help please am on the pill and on 15th july had sex when i would of been ovulating then day after took antibiotics am due on 2 day am like clock work with my periods and this morning all i had was clear discharge with pink spots in it i have had some cramps could this be inplantion bleeding of is it because of the antibiotics i been off them 2 weeks now could i be pregant please help x
Hi all,

New to this - looking for some advice. im 26, my husband & i have been TTC for 2 months, lmp finished 2 weeks ago & we have had sex everyday over my fertile days, however i started having some spotting -  2 weeks after my last bleed - initially very light & i got my hops up it could be implantation bleeding however the last 2 days has been aot heavier so i though maybe its just an off month & have had a hormone dip or something but its not like my normal period bleed at all - i have always been extremely heavy bleeder usually have at least 4 bouts of flooding per bleed - usually overnight, have to use super tampons every 2hours,  with large clots, usually have back & stomach cramps, hot flushes, bloated, nausea & have to take mef acid tablets for the bleeding its that bad. this time i am using regular tampons every 4hours -8 hours. no pain, no cramps, no bloating nothing just the bleeding.... coul this be a heavy inplantation (implantation) bleed??? i have alsoways been regular 28day cycle, stopped contracetion 5months ago. what o you think?
hi there i need some help. i had a d/c done on oct 6th and then had a peroid on nov 7 and it lasted a full week. and i haven t  gotten my peroid yet until last night i had sex and when i went to wipe there was a little bit of light blood on the paper. very small amount not enought to wear a liner...and then today its more of a brownish color and you can barely see it when i wipe... i took to hpt last week thursday and both came back negative..help me am i getting my peroid or could i be pregnant i dont know..please help thanks so much
I think I'm going crazy !! We had sex around 9th november! Then had normal period so was convinced we hadn't conceived ! Then around 1st december I had 2 -3 days of bleeding ! Was light pink and brown then turned like a normal period colour ! I had to use a pad but then it stoped ! Then was due for my period on 14th dec and is now 18th dec ! And I still havnt come on !!!! I have never ever experienced missed period or had mid bleeding mid cycle !! Have tested for pregnancy 3 times now ! And still negative ! Am waiting on blood test from doctors ! Please help ! I'm conviced I'm pre gnant  ! Is there anyone out there experienced the same thing ?
hi to all,pleasa i need help,,i had my mens for 5days lightbrown then it stop and after 3days im bleeding heavy bleed for 4days until now..so what do you think of it??am i pregnant??pls help me
I'm stressing the waiting is sooo hard!  We've been trying to get pregnant 2 month not very long at all but I'm very impatient lol!  This will be our 3rd pregnancy 4th child (twins) anyway I'm like clockwork 34 day cycle.  I have one of those calendars on my phone that shows u important dates like period days and ovulation days and I've been using ovulation tests strips everything has been spot on w the calendar period right on the mark ovulating right on the mark until now!  I ovulated on June 1st suposed to start my period if we failed to get prego this month on the 15th... I started spotting a tiny bit on the 7th then a Lil on the morning of the 8th w a tiny fingernail sized clot then nothing all day but started again today on the 9th enough to need a panty liner.  Prego tests are saying no even had blood taken on the 1st at a dr apt just to see before I started some.  meds for nausia!  ( no answer back from her on that yet so I haven't taken meds yet). Why all the sudden is my period starting a week early!?!?
Well im new too.. I was suppose to have my period on the 14th and it goes on for 4 days but i had it on the 10th and its the 6th day since it started,its not heavy,brigh red and some brown spotting,i have to use pad since it come each time i have a cramping and i see it strange that i have visible veins on my breasts,arms,chest,legs and lower abdomen. Can i be pregnant?please help
I'm 19 and I had my period towards the begining of the month now two weeks later I am bleeding again, it keeps switching between spotting and regular bleeding. When I was 16 I had a miscarrige and I haven't been pregnant again since I am blood type o neg and I am now with someone that is rh neg could this mean that I am finally pregnant again or could it just mean something is wrong with me?
I am having problems but don't know what to think can anyone help please
My last period was on 11/07/2011 which is every 28 days but with my normal period I am that heavy that when I stand up it pours from me I have to change my pad at least 5/6 tines a day and wear two at once because it is that heavy
Well this month I had unprotected sex on the 1/08/2011 with my boyfriend and after a few days I felt just not myself sore breast like tingling and painful, felt sick all the time and just want to sleep my tummy has felt really bloated.
My period was due 10/8/2011 it started but very light nothing on the pad apart from spotting for the past two days and when I wee a little bit of blood is in the toilet but when I wipe it not heavy blood but not light either could this be my period or be implantion bleeding could someone please help done a test but negative but it has only been 10 days since I had unprotected sex so would it be to early.

hi i recently woke up this morning with a brownish/pinkish discharge. My period is expected to come tomorrow and my last period was july 30, 2011. When it was a day before i ovulated me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex and now i think that i am preg. Later on today like a couple hours i went to the bathroom to go pee and i pee'd blood before my urine came out. Yesterday me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex again and he cummed inside me. I was just wondering could i have implantation bleeding or is it something else? I have had the pregnancy symptoms, such as, fatigue, headaches, backaches, eating alot, a fever, stomach hardening, and cramping. I really do want a baby and my boyfriend does too. So can somebody please tell me whats wrong, im scared and happy at the same time. Could i be pregnant?
I had got my period on the 3rd a week or two after I had sex on my ovulation day. last like 3-4 days, had sex the next day right after it stopped and a couple days later I started feeeling sick like cold symptoms such as a runny/stuffy nose headache constipation sore throat sneezing and now its the 27th and I'm bleeding again, could I be pregnant? I'm not cramping as bad, I'm just having abdominal pains.
Hello guys. I'm 26 I have one lil girl. When I was preggos wit her I had implantation bleeding one day of like pink brown blood. I have been off b/c for goblet a year always have regular periods. My fiance and I have been ttc for 3 months. I ordered fertibella and I got a positive ovulation on 9/21 we had sex 3 days prior and 3 days after. My period was suppose to come on the 6th but on the 3rd I experienced very dark brown blood once day like clock work until last night. I had bright red an put a tampon on a and my stomach has been cramping. Not normal for my period plus I had light cramping before I started the spotting. All signs showed implantation bleeding but then last night and this morning I feel like my period is on. Hopefully not I see some women have different implantation bleeding than others but I read a site that said if its close to when your period us suppose to cone on it probably is not implantation bleeding.
Iv had back and forth bleeding (brown to bright red) and also it sometimes stops. I had unprotected sex maybe 3 weeks ago and missed birth control pills but took them the next day. The weird spotting is nothing like my regular period and its light. Doctors think its because I missed pills but thats not it because this has never happened before. Pg. test is negative. Idk what to do?
I'm LaRee,
A few months ago, I had two periods in a month, every other week.
This time i started oct. 7 ended oct. 12 my boyfriend and I had unprotected sex on the 13 and 15, with taking some pill alike to the day after pill.
We again had sex on the 19, later that night I started to have some very light bleeding (spotting) hasn't been heavy enough to wear any liner except when wiping. It's color has ranged from pink, maroon or brown.
A few cramps, excessive stomach pain, head aches, very tired, legs and joints hurting. Also I believe it's too early to take a pregnancy test.
I would really like to hear anyone else's imput.
I was suppose to get my period on the 15th but it still hasn't come. Me and my boyfriend have been having sex everyday since then, yesterday we had sex and I went to the toilet to wipe and there was bright red blood so when I got home I put a pad on only to get up this morning to go to the toilet and there was like brown discharge when I wiped. Any ideas plz
my last period was sept 4th... im always normal. i was suppose to start oct 2nd then oct 3rd i got this pink stuff and 3 day bleeding... i went to the dr on the 13th... they say it was too esrly too test so come back in 2 weeks.... so i go back in on the 27th :) everyone thinks im pg.... we will see
Hi all, I just want to say that reading your posts have been very interesting..... approximately 7 days ago my husband and I had unprotected sex and pretty much that night and the next day I had a very unusual discharge which was a wet yellowy colour with slight bleeding....Then on the third day I began my period which is rather heavy and full on....I have been feeling very strange, slight tingles in my stomach and a slight cramp on my left side, I feel bloated all the time, feel like vomiting most of the time especially when I smell food....feel tired very quickly and starting to get emotional over nothing.....
Thats strange, you should get that checked out.... Well I'm waiting to see if my period this month comes. Right now its going on 3 days.  I'm never late at all so somethings up
I need advice. I had intercourse with my partner 4 days ago and my cycle is usually around the 28th or 30th day. But I got it on the 21st day. I've never had my period 7 days early. What could this mean?
Ladies I need help *confused* I started bleeding a week before my period and it started mondy and thn stoped tuesday for a hours nd wensdy it started agn and ended the nxt tuesday. nd it was very little blood that ws brownish and iv only been using pantyliners dnt knw what's up
Hi everyone same issue here but then a lil different, I'm 27 with 3 children, I had my tubes clamped back in March of 09 3 months after my daughter was born and my periods are pretty regular, my cycle is every 34 days. My period isn't due till the 9th of this month but I noticed Sunday evening a lil spotting real light pink that turned to brown and only did that for 2 days. No cramps nothing, I never have spotting in between my periods nor do they ever come early. Could this possibly be implantation bleeding? Cause from what I read up on it, it sounds a lot like it is.
I'm 29, and I always have had heavy bleeding that last for 8 to 10 days because of my endometriosis, and since I was 18 I have had it, and my husband and I have 3 kids now, my last period was 3 days of spotting and 3 days of light bleeding, which I was like what's going on, now this month a week before my period I have pink/ brownish discharge, and need a panty liner, when should I test??? I never toke any birth control pills, because I had pre cancer at age 17, and my obgyn won't let me, because of it and plus my mom died from oviarion cancer in 03, so we only use condoms,  
My husband and I had sex on November 4th. My monthly starts every month on the 8th. Well November 8th rolled around and no period. I waited and waited. I took two tests and both were negative. Today November 13th I started my period but it is very light and very light pink. Could there be a chance I could be pregnant?
Got a period on Oct 12th, had sex pretty much everyday then started bleeding on Oct 30th it went from sun to wed medium flow bleeding and spotting thurs and fri, have continued to have sex pretty much everyday and on Nov 16th I had some pink when I wiped, and on the 18th I am having slight cramping, have been really tired and threw up yesterday morning, not sure if the pink was implantation bleeding or just ovulation bleeding?  If I count Oct 30th as my period then I won't be due for my period again until Nov 30th so it is way to soon to test, is it way too soon to be displaying pregnancy symptoms?  Just want to see everyone else's opinions or similar stories and see what the results were
Well I try to find out the same as you guys my period come on the 18 but on the 15 that night I wipe myself it was lil pink so I said that was my period so I hurry up and me and my boyfriend had sex the next morning I had blood so I put on a pad but when I went pee I noctied. My pad was brown black maroon color very slow flow when I wipe its blood no blood in pee but lil tiny dots of blood clog this the frist time I every payed close attention to my period wats going on I am ttc
I am bit worried ...never been on pill hadn't had sex for over 8 years (marriage did it) I left my hubbub found someone new I had my cycle mid October bled for 7days then had sex the day is finished then 4 days later I bled again put it down to stress as suffered a few traumas that lasted for 5 days it was very watery like pink water nothin like my period when that stopped I had sex again now I havnt had a period November pregnancy test is sayin negative I have swollen in stomach having pms pain daily  leg cramps in the calf in the night light headed nausea ... Tired I'm confused totally please help didn't really think about gettin pregnant not somet I'm lookin forward to but will be ok if I am ..
Same concerns, me and my husband have been tryin with no luck.... last night we had sex and this morning i went to the bathroom and had a little bleeding first dark like a clot then hr later pinkish clear idk whats up or what to say to him he's so over dramatic about the topic what should i do? ....... and today pinkish clear like gelatin uggggh idk
Ok my period was over 2 weeks ago & for the last 2 or 3 days have been spotting brown/pink. Having some cramps. My period isn't due until around the 3rd of dec. ??
hi everyone am new to this. i had my period on oct 3 and then again on oct 31 i use the ovulation cal and the times it said i was ovulation me and my bf did the you know wut.nov 28 is when i get period but i starting spotting 2days early wanted to know could i be pg. signs are cramps,discharge and spotting please someone help!!!!!!  
Hi everyone, I'm 26 years old i have one child who is now 4 years old, last month my period came on, on the 30th and this past Saturday I was cramping with no period same as sunday and Monday, here it is Wed and still no period. I went to pee and i keep seeing pink discharge not every time tho, what does this means please help????
I had spotting for 4 days on the 10th nov 2011,then It stopped completely for 3 days...it again started on the 16th of nov with a heavy flow for 4 days,on the fifth day me and my husband had unprotected sex.i m so confused and also I guess very desperate to have a baby we have a 6 year old.i feel pregnant and also the pg symptoms...as they say when u r desperate u start feeling it in Ur minds...plz help me...thank u all in advance
does anyone ever come back with what was really going on with them, that should answer some of the questions........
Hi everyone> well my period did come down, now I'm having YI feelings can this happen after having a period? help please
Ok well here it is the 6th of dec & should have started my period by now? So no period but I'm having lower stomach cramps & having some clear discharge. Igona take a pt 2mor will let every one know more then.
my last period was 10'31 today is 12'08 im 9 days late i took a test on the 5th day late i was -
N last night i spotted very light red...and can b stressed n tired am i prego??????& i am a very thin person
Hey everybody, I was just wondering if anybody has any advice or suggestions as to what this might be? I was taking yasmin pills last month however my fiance and I decided we wanted to try for a baby. I had my period on the 19th November and didn't start a new pack of pills. We have done the deed everyday since the my period stopped on the 24th November. I would have been due for my period on the 18th December however last night I went to the bathroom and found dark brown stains in my underwear. This turned to pink and now it's turned red and is like a very light period. I have had some cramping/headaches/felling sick/tired. Could this be due to me not starting my pill again on the 24th November? I have heard of periods being delayed when coming off the pill but never being 2 weeks early. I'm hoping it's implantation bleeding! Anybody that has any information or experience with this please get back to me. Many Thanks!
Ok i started to spot on friday the 9th which would b 9 dpo and 21 days into my cycle im 32 days regular never late never early. Anyways i started to spot about 11 pm and the next day it got to where i had to where a pad
Barley anything went on it but when i wiped it was bright red thick and very stringy like soliva. And it went back to spotting on sun light pink and it stoped on mon. I have been feeling this crampy feeling it doesnt hurt but realy uncomfortable it started about a week before this had happend and is still their. My nipples feel realy itchy like and ive been sleeping alot.. my period isnt due until the 20th of this month..is this implantation bleeding? When should i test??
i need helppppppppp !

my boyfriend and i had unprotected sex the last week of september ,  in oct & nov i had full periods, my boyfriend went to ny for a month to do a job, its december now and my whole life i had 7 day periods, bleeding so bad i have to use a super tampon and super pad, this month i had my period for less than a day all it was, was pinkish/brownish, my periods come on the 8th every month, this month it came on the 7th ? i took a test and it said neg' but i have cramps, im always tried, and i always have headaches, my stomach has been weird feeling lately to. am i pregnant ????????????????
If u had unprotected sex the last of september & that was the only time more then likely u r not pregnant, & if u where then u should have got a postive test being almost 2months since the unprotected sex. The best thing 2 do is either wait a week & test again or wait & c how next months period is.
Im kinda doing the same. Yesterday I bled very light for about 1 to 2 hours. I was mild craming on and off all day with no more blood though. Then the next morning I went to the restroom and had two spots of blood in my panties. But when I whiped myself it wasnt light pink blood. It was kinda dark. But I always wasnt cramping either. Can I be pregnant?
my last period was 15th november...i am normally bang on time i have a 29 day cycle as i said my last period was 15th november  i spotted on 26/27 december 2 tests done and negative.....i have all the signs that i am pregnant...my stomach is very bloated very sore breast keep getting headaches n have been sick a few times...my pore son i couldnt realy smell him when he pooed but now i find its making me feel realy sick...not sure whats going on would be nice to get some feed back please
I am 26, and I have a 7 year old and a 6 year old, and my last p was dec 7 thru12 and on dec 24 it was light until 26 and then it stopped completely. It is not january 1 and I have spotted a darkreddish brown dc all day, and now nothing, but I took a test on 27 of december and it was negative. Could I be pregnant again. My breast are extremely sore and have been for past couple of weeks.
My date time is december 29 but my period is late by 9 days.I have all symptoms of pregent.In  january 5 my date is come back it is heavy.I am pregent or not.Plese give suggesion.
me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex twice. i started my "period" two days before my normal due date the blood was VERY VERY LIGHT AND PINKISH . it stayed that way for about 2 and a half days one the 3rd day it got a little heavy at the end of the day on the 4th day it was back to being light then on the 5th day it was light then ended then got heavy no cramping but had back pains for the first two days . can i be pregnant?? is this a implantation bleeding??
i ended my period jan 4th. fertile from the 9th to the 18. ovulated on the 14th. my boyfriend and i have had uprotected sex every day of last week. today i woke up to a brown/pink discharge and slight cramps. what could this be? i don't start my next period until the 30th of this month. help!
I am 22 years old with no children. I have been lightly bleeding (only when I wipe and a little some days in a panty liner) for a week now. I am married and it is quite possible I am pregnant although I am on Birth Control. This has never happened before but I also switched jobs and have been a lot more stressed out in the past couple weeks than usual. I am not due for my period for atleast ten days and because of my birth control I am regular. Does this sound like its from stress or implantation bleeding. I have an appointment with my OB/GYN but I can not get in until Feb 2... Any answers?!
I had sex September 31 and October 1 I was suppose to get my period October 19 but I got it a week early it wasn't a normal period it started out brown spots then was really light spotting but bright red I took a pg test negative it 3 months its been the same so I thought it was normal until recently on January 5th I started spotting till 10th now it the 30th of January and im spotting once again Thats twice in one month I took a pregnancy test it said negative can someone please tell me what's going on?
I started ma period 8 Dats early its pose to b due on da 6th bt it Came on da 29 it started off wit pinkish discharge nd ma back wud hurt nd I had cramps... Dat Monday it was the same thing bt had stopped for a hour I wiped nd nuthin was durr than lata it came bck I only see blood like dark blood wen I pee nd wen I wipe its n spots r there is a little blood on da tissue ... Ma blobs have bn hurtin wen I touch them or wen I gt full r wen I have to pee nd I've bn havin really bad headaches I have had unprotected sex on all of ma fertile days nd before ovulation on ovulation nd a day after ovulation...sum ppl say I'm pregnant nd sum say dat how I feel is normal ...idk Wats goin on sumone please help...
Hello ladies, I myself am going through the same thing, i had my last MC on the 26th of dec 2011, started trying for a baby on the 20th jan 2012, i was due my next MC on the 25th jan, i thought i had come on, but all i had was a very small patch of pink blood on my tissue, when i checked later that day, it had turned to dark brown, but that was it for me all of 4/5 wipes of blood/discharge's worth, now 17 days late, and two PT later with negative results, on the 10th of feb i start to get the dark brown blood/discharge back, but this time i had some stringy bits in it to!! this is only when i wipe, and wearing a panty liner. I remember going through the same thing back in 2006, when i was trying also, i didn't think much of it, and just thought it was my MC it only lasted 2/3 days with not much there at all, and i found out i was preg, about 2 months infact as i didn't have another bleed, after them 2/3 day's worth. I have been searching the NET for implantation bleeding, and come across this site, i hope it helps alot of you, and best of luck to you all xx <3

http://www.babymed.com/implantation-bleeding-and-spotting-and-symptoms

Please type this is search box if link does not work on here :) xx

i had my on January 5th (full like normal around the 5th of every month) but than i has spotting the 24th of January and there is a high possibility i can ve pregnant. is it that or not? I have been having cramps, my boobs have been so sore and swollen, foods I used to love make me sick, and I have been headaches a lot lately
Hello ladies ,
Im 17 yrs old and had sex w/ my bf 2/11. My last period started 1/30. About a few days after having sex(we foolishly used the pull out method i was a virgin). I start to feel extremely tired even though id go to sleep early and nauseated and moody and craved alot of foods. Its day 9 after sex and im having bleeding and cramps, day 8 i also cramped a little and had a terrible headache. My period isnt until 2/27 and i started lightly bleeding 2/19 (today).Could my period be early?? Or can anyone help me im just a foolish kid,
Hello ladies,
Im 17 yrs old and im on the pill. My last period started 1/30. I slept w/ my bf 2/11(we used the pullout method, i was an idiotic virgin). Anyways a few days after sex i started feeling tired even though id go to bed early,i could barely keep my eyes open at school. I also felt nauseated in the mornin waking up i never puked tho. I had headaches moofiness and a little dizziness i crave like crazy and eat alot but feel sick afterwards. I get cramps and bloating. Its 2/19 and my cramping got worse, 2/18 i got light red blood discharge. My period isnt supposef to b here until 2/27. And im lightly bleeding enough for a pantyliner its dark brown. I havent tested yet please help im just a kid.
If you are on the Pill, you are probably not pregnant.  Have you been taking it at about the same time of day every day?  If so, you are more than likely to be having reactions to the hormones of the pill than to being pregnant.  Also, you don't get immediate symptoms "a few days after having sex," the embryo wouldn't have even implanted yet.  So whatever you are reacting to, or were a few days from having sex, it was not a pregnancy.  The spotting might be also from the Pill, some women have breakthrough bleeding.  If you do have the breakthrough bleeding, however, take it as a signal that your pill is not doing its work correctly, and don't have any more sex without a condom.  

In your shoes, I would see the doctor who prescribed the pill and say it's making you drowsy and giving you other symptoms, and you have had some breakthrough bleeding, and you are wondering if you should be switched to a different pill.
(The above comment was intended for china1756, the post directly above it.)
Hope someone reads this!! I need advice or something! My last period was feb 2 to the 8th and it was normal. I had sex on the 4th and quite a lot more after. I am on the Pill but I forgot to take it a couple of days. I thought I was pregnant Bcuz I was randomly throwing up after I ate a few times in feb and got excited when I didn't get my period, but I got it a day late on march 2, a Friday , and it was a dark dark red almost looking black color and it was quite a lot, then on Saturday it was dark with a pinkish color but by the evening I hardly had anything anymore and on Sunday morning I have practically nothing when I wipe. I cramped a little bit but I am do confused! My period normally last for about 5 to 6 days And this time it was like a day and a half.. Am I pregnant??
If I ovulate late in my cycle say on like day 35 and than have a uncharacteristicly light period and then 7 days later have a bloated slightly crampy day, could that be early ovulation sigh? Than I have sex that day and then 6 days later have blood in a fertile type mucus, could that be implantation?
well my situation is different i started bleeding 5 days before my normal period which is very heavy but this time it is light i can have a pad on 4 11 hours in still dont have enough blood to fill a pad when it first started i was laying on the sofa when i got up to i had the the feeling like my bladder was full so i went into the bathroom in peed when i wipe it was like a brownish bloody discharge then later that day it started looking light pinkish then for the next couple of days it was bright red then nose bleeding looking then back to ligt red then pink but light after the first 2 days of sharp cramps it stopped so my question is was this my period or implantation bleeding?
ok i have a few things to ask i started my period on the 24th of may 2012 and ended on the 31st of may 2012 and the i started spotting on the 9th of june 2012 its link pink and i can wear a pad all day and it not fill the pad up could this be implantation bleeding someone please help me out i really hope its implantation bleeding

thanks
Mandy
ummmm im new to this...but im very regular wwhen it comes to my periods they always come every 26-28 days so my last period started on the 31st of april n ended may 4 so my prd. didnt come wen it was suppose to so june 9 i got alittle pink blood wen i wiped n then nothing all day now today is the 10th n its real light bleeding during the course of the day but not much my normal flow is nothing like this could i b prgnt
June 15th I used the bathroom and seen some dark brown discharge and was very light so I thought ok I'm starting my period had some slight cramping aswell. The days went on and by the 20th the. brown blood started to be red with no cramping. Today the 24 still have red blood and my breast have been hurting since yesterday but alot more today. Could I be pregnant?
I had light pink spotting when i wiped. Then the next day brown, then the next day yellowish white discharge.....now nothing. very light cramps, moodiness, very slight shooting pains in boobs.
I confirmed at doctors two weeks ago that i was 4 weeks pregnant after light bleeding i had an internal scan last Wednesday 27th June, everything looked fine, more bleeding on Thursday night went up to a and e who booked me in for a scan Friday morning again everything looked okay but the lady doing the scan said she could see slight bleeding, Friday there was no bleeding, come Saturday, Sunday and Monday i was bleeding quite heavy dark brown blood with lumps of dark sticky stuff (sorry about the details) then since Monday I've had quite a lot of spotting. Going for another scan in 5 days. I personally feel like we have suffered a miscarriage, but I've had no pains in my belly at all! Breasts are still tender and belly still swollen so Im very confused. I have mentally prepared both myself and my husband to expect the worst at the scan in 5 days. What does everybody else think? X
I have a similar situation I was ovulating and my boyfriend and I were being intamite and sometime within the four days I believe we conceived. but I'm not entirely sure tests are coming up negative but I've had signs of what lOoks like implantion bleeding the brownish, pink, and now a lighter red than my normal period. I usually have a rediculously heavy flow like Change a tampon every hour. But if this is a period then it's very light and a week early. I started the spotting 5 days after the first night we had sex and it hasn't stopped since. Could I be pregnant or is this just my period being dumb cause i also stopped taking birth control about 2 weeks ago.
Hi on the 30 June I got  my period and ended on the 6th july, my partner n I have had unprotected sex from after the 6 th to now(4th August) i cant remember when but it was more than a handfull of times. A week after my period came my boobs were like as if I was breastfeeding( got to other children so I know Wat this feels like)n it's been on n off again, also ive been bery tired n bloated very crapy n my lower back n abdonen, my period never came on the 30 July which I have a 28 day cycle! Then today I went to the bathroom felt like period pain n when I wiped there was blood wasn't dark dark but when I looked into the toilet I noticed a small clot ( sorry) I've been since to the toilet several times n its light blood nothing really on my pad, also still crampy in my back like if it was my period, so I was wondering if it is my period that came, I've miss carried or can u still implant after your period is due? I'm really trying for another baby :(
my wife started bleeding on august 10th 2012 and it ended august 16th 2012, no pains and it was darker in color and lighter in flow than her normal period.. her period was due to come on today august 20th 2012 and did not come on... we took a pregnancy test today and it came back negative.. what does this mean??
I haven't had my period since June 25 and now its sept19 I seen spotting for two day's it was light but after I had brownish discharge and then something that look like mucus now my vagina is cramping can someone help me
Have a feeling u are prego.. And that's implantation bleeding..
Hi im new to this site. My start date of my last period was Nov 15th. Nov 27-Dec 3 my bf n i had unprotected sex cause were trying to have a baby. Today (Dec 12th) i wake up with slight cramping n and bleeding. I dont kno if its my period. Could i be pregnant please help. Also accordingly to my ovulation calendar we had sex during the time im suppose to be ovulating
Hello Everyone, my name is Kayla and my husband and I have been trying to get pregnant for more than 8 months now with no luck. My period is not very regular nor has it ever been (which makes the process even harder) and typically I tend to have longer cycles 32-35 days give or take.  my last period was Nov 8 and lasted about 8 days! (Which was long because typically my periods are about 4-5 days!) anyways, we had sex during my ovulation week according to my handy app! And now I feel pregnant. I wake up wanting to vomit and my breast are very sore to the touch... The issue is I started bleeding as of yesterday and I don't know If its just period or Implantation... I am feeling cramps . When I first wipe its there but then later on in the day i wipe and nothing . I've also been using the bathroom a lot to pee! How soon should I test for the best results?! Thank you so much ahead of time!!
I am also new to this but I was on BC DEPO for a few years I'm off now it has been two months but strange that on the 11th I had brown discharge n then red bleeding for only two days now I haven't seen anything it just disappeared could I be pg I took a test but it came back ng maybe I took it too early someone help
i had a tubal ligation 3 rs ago and have had 5 to 7 day flows this month i had a two day ccle and neauseation alot with motion and moody also after intercourse i show blood traces whatcha all thinkin///
Hi I was suppose to get my period on the 5th and I only spotted for a day. Then a few days later I spotted again. On the 14th and 16th and 21st I spotted again. The test was negative on the 11th and 18th. When Should I redo one or was that my period?
I had unprotected sex the 6th of January and I spotted a pinkish discharge on the 17th of January. I was supposed to have my period the 25th of January but instead spotted a dark brown and I put a tampon in because I thought it was the start of my period and it never started I just spotted for 4 days like that. Then it started back up 2 days later with a light red and brown discharge but only when I wipe. I'm always regular, I haven't been stressed, and I have slight cramping once in awhile..  And i have taken 3 negative pregancy test in the last 3 days.. Anyone know of anything?
What is a bfp? I have also experienced this. At first it was dark red but not heavy as my periods usually are. This turned into light pink in the matter of the same day. Now its my 6 day on and off pink to brown. In the beginning i passed some very smallll clots. Im hoping to be pregnant. I am not sure when to test, I am thinking the 8th. What do you guys think?
i had unprotected sex with my boyfriend on 1st feb, he did not ejaculate in my vagina. i had light bleeding for a day and a half after 4-5 days. is that a sign of pregnancy or because of the contraceptive pill taken by me a few days back (after having unprotected sex for the 1st time on 13th jan)?
please help me with this i dont want to get pregnant.
I had a regular period n then 5days later I strtd cramping n had it again could it be implantation bleeding so confused ?
Hey girls, I know this is a really old discussion butt i'm curious. I know implantation bleeding is normally about a week before your period and is supposed to be only 2 days of spotting. I just had a MC in April/May but my cycles are usually regular. This month my period came on time but it was very light, I had protected sex that first day then it picked up on the second day to a medium/heavy flow, then the morning of the 3rd I started spotting rusty brown blood with alot of clear discharge, this alonr lasted 4 days. My periods are normally 4 days, medium/heavy flow.. Any ideas?
Could someone inbox me if they know what might be going on or if it sounds possibly that coukd be implantation bleeding? Thanks (:
Hi, I am 32, have a daughter of 11 have been trying sins she turned 5 to get pregnant again. I was on the 3 month depo injection. Took 2 and a half years for my body to start a period cycle again. We went for tests we are both 100% healthy. We went on clomid for 4 months, then 2 months of then fertomed Hcg injections ect. Nothing worked. Then we dicided November 2012 we had enough and stopped. Sins them my period got into a normal 28-30 day cycle, before it was 36-40 day cycle. Then begining july I took clomid again end july beginning August I had my period heavy 1st day 2nd day less 3rd comming to an end and then 2 more days spotting. Then on the 24th August I start gettin a pinkish brown discharge very little some cramping then on th 26 it stops. No from Sunday 2 September I have been so tired, I have to take afternoon naps. Weird for me yes. Also if I get up to quickly I only see stars and it goes black. Luckily I haven't passed out or anything. Can I be pregnant?
So my period came on the 7th and its the 9th and its going away and it usually.last 5 to 6 days i.wanna know am i pregnant or whAt is it
hey i am 23 and me and my husband have been trying for a baby for 4 months my periods are always very regular 30 day cycle. so i am due on my period in 4 days but then 2 days ago i had brown discharge/blood and last night i went toilet and when i wiped there was blood which is very unusual for me to come on early! so anyway i put a tampon in and then when i woke up this morning there was nothin and still been nothing today? reli hope it is implantation bleeding but also worried as had a m/c at the start of the year what do you think?
thanks
Okay long story..pls help.  My bf and i jad unprotected sex and he didn't pull out on august 31 and my first day of ovulation was September 1. On september 14 and then again on september 16 i had very very light bleeding that lasted a couple hrs ans that has never happenes before...so we thought i might ne pregnant. Well today, September 21, i started what seems tp be my pd, heavy with alot of brown diacharge and cramping...ia there any chance i may still be preg?!?!?!
Hello Everyone ... I am new to this community ....Have lot of questions and concern in my mind...Here is my story....
Me and my husband are trying for last 3 months for baby in july month I got my periods 3 days late and it started with Brown spotting and cramping normally I have very regular cycle of 25-28 days. while in month of Aug we did n't try so I got my periods on 23rd day itself, then again this month  (SEPT) we tried our best and I was 7 days late on my periods , this time I felt cramping , dizziness, frequent urination but got 2 negative PG test and now I started on my periods with Brownish blood which after some hours it stated  red , I am not sure what is going on with my body , can there be any possibility that I am Pregnant or it is normal ?

Please help....
I had my period 3 days late then I bled for a week then I got for a day and started again.only this time it was mucas with blood. Bled likethat for a week. then stoped keep taking pregnancy test but theyaare all negative before Igot my period i got a std test all came back negative. What could this be?
My hubby and I have unprotected sex regularly. My usual period is heavy for 3-5 days . Could this be implantation bleeding?

October 16th : light cramping in the morning.. light blood and brown mucus around 12 or 1 o'clock pm

October 17th: heavier bleeding still kinda brownish until about 3 o'clock pm and then very light again

October 18th: light blood and brown mucus

October 19th: nothing
Been ttc for nearly 2 and a half years today i have like a dark brown with a bit of blood i though it was my period but i normally have heavy cramps and i dont i have also never had this brown stuff before either can someone posibly help me i do not want to take another test i need to be sure this time

From a woman with a heavy heart xx
Ok so here's my story. I had my last normal period September 27. And today's date is October 30th. On September I was getting ready for bed that night and wiped and ah pink watery discharge. The day before t period. The day of my period I had the pink again in the morning and it went away. At night I had dark brown spotting. Not even enough to fill a panty liner or bleed through it. My periods always start off very heavy and stay heavy for 9 days. Yesterday (one day late of my period) I spotted bright red. And have been having bright red for two days now. It isn't heavy. It doesn't spot on my panty liner. It like stays up there until I wipe with toilet paper. And then it shows up on the toloet paper. Idk what's going on. I took a test and it was negative and Im 3 days late. It just isn't my normal period. It doesn't smell, doesn't feel like my period. It is so light. I've been having tiny cramps. Nothing like my period cramps where I have to sit down. There cramps like oh something is tingling a little. Then it's gone and comes back on and off.
Ok i bled very heavy and my discharge was stringy like when ovulating had sex quit bleeding the next day then bled later on that night bled a little then stopped had sex two days later next day bled a bit then it was brown havent been bleeding since wats that mean
I had unprotected sex when i was ovulating, i got my period, i had it for, 4 days. The day after i started noticing brown discharge, im now on day 3 and still have the brown discharge. What can it be?
I have had brownish spotting in the last week.it came with pains on my lower abdomen and lasted for 4 days.after that I noticed blood everytime I blew my nose until 2 days ago.today im supposed to be menstruating but I dont see any signs.took a htp yatday but it was neg. Was it too early for the htp?
Hi there, i have 3 children and had a tubal ligation 4yrs ago, my cycles have always been heavy. My husband and i had intercourse a week ago. This month im experiencing cramps with some spotting here and there, no actual flow. Im on the 3rd day now, is it possible i can be pregnant
I just had my perioda week and a half ago and now I'm spotting.. kinda cramping. What's going on??
I had sex the 29th of October I got my period in November but when it left when I wiped it was blood not lite but dark blood for 2 days then I started getting pain in my lower abdomen I wanted to know can I be pregnant?  My next period is suppose to come Dec 8 so I was gonna wait to take a test
My last period was october 27 and its been about 34 days since. I had a little pink discharge yesterday and brownish discharge early today. My cycles are between 28/30 days? My boobs are tender and that usually happens a week before my cycle. What could this be? Is cycle just changing or could I be pregnant?
I am Rita,30. We have been trying to conceive for 5 months now,I had my last period on 17/11/13 but I noticed a bloody spot on 30/11/13 and later on 1/12/13. Could I be pregnant?
I was due on nov30 I spotted on the 26 4 days before but then I spotted on the 30 but both was really light only seen when I wiped.now it's the Dec 3rd nd I have light flow in need of a liner...took at home test but it was neggy...what could this be
Hello, I had my period on 1/4/14 ended on 1/8/14 I had intercourse 1/9-11/14 had a little red spotting  early that 1/12/14 morning ending in a litte brown mucus then stop so i had intercourse 1/12-13/14..Now 1/14/15 I'm spotting light red for a few hours to nothing...now 1/15/14  morning its a brown mucus color..What's going on please help b/c my cycle is a 15 day each month starting with the 1st day of my period.....

Rere
Pregnancy or Fertility questions?
100,000+ doctor answers