Is it implantation bleeding or just in between bleeding?
Hi there!

I am 25yrs with one child. I had my last period on April 3rd and my cycle normally lasts 28 -30 days and is very regular. This month I had ovulation pains on April 15th and did the 'deed' unprotected on April 14th, 15th, 16th, 17th and 19th. Late last night, I noticed a bit of brown/pinkish discharge (very minimal amount). This morning, it was a bit more (needed a liner) and dark brown/maroon. I am just concerned b/c my period isn't due until a week from now and I have never had spotting or in-between bleeding ever. I do have slight cramping but nothing bad. I was hoping it might be implantation bleeding but does this seem too heavy to be that? My flow is normally very heavy days 1-3. As  much as I want to  be pregnant, it doesn't sound like it this time around.

Any advice as to what could be causing this?
Thanks!
(The above comment was intended for china1756, the post directly above it.)
Hope someone reads this!! I need advice or something! My last period was feb 2 to the 8th and it was normal. I had sex on the 4th and quite a lot more after. I am on the Pill but I forgot to take it a couple of days. I thought I was pregnant Bcuz I was randomly throwing up after I ate a few times in feb and got excited when I didn't get my period, but I got it a day late on march 2, a Friday , and it was a dark dark red almost looking black color and it was quite a lot, then on Saturday it was dark with a pinkish color but by the evening I hardly had anything anymore and on Sunday morning I have practically nothing when I wipe. I cramped a little bit but I am do confused! My period normally last for about 5 to 6 days And this time it was like a day and a half.. Am I pregnant??
If I ovulate late in my cycle say on like day 35 and than have a uncharacteristicly light period and then 7 days later have a bloated slightly crampy day, could that be early ovulation sigh? Than I have sex that day and then 6 days later have blood in a fertile type mucus, could that be implantation?
well my situation is different i started bleeding 5 days before my normal period which is very heavy but this time it is light i can have a pad on 4 11 hours in still dont have enough blood to fill a pad when it first started i was laying on the sofa when i got up to i had the the feeling like my bladder was full so i went into the bathroom in peed when i wipe it was like a brownish bloody discharge then later that day it started looking light pinkish then for the next couple of days it was bright red then nose bleeding looking then back to ligt red then pink but light after the first 2 days of sharp cramps it stopped so my question is was this my period or implantation bleeding?
ok i have a few things to ask i started my period on the 24th of may 2012 and ended on the 31st of may 2012 and the i started spotting on the 9th of june 2012 its link pink and i can wear a pad all day and it not fill the pad up could this be implantation bleeding someone please help me out i really hope its implantation bleeding

thanks
Mandy
ummmm im new to this...but im very regular wwhen it comes to my periods they always come every 26-28 days so my last period started on the 31st of april n ended may 4 so my prd. didnt come wen it was suppose to so june 9 i got alittle pink blood wen i wiped n then nothing all day now today is the 10th n its real light bleeding during the course of the day but not much my normal flow is nothing like this could i b prgnt
June 15th I used the bathroom and seen some dark brown discharge and was very light so I thought ok I'm starting my period had some slight cramping aswell. The days went on and by the 20th the. brown blood started to be red with no cramping. Today the 24 still have red blood and my breast have been hurting since yesterday but alot more today. Could I be pregnant?
I had light pink spotting when i wiped. Then the next day brown, then the next day yellowish white discharge.....now nothing. very light cramps, moodiness, very slight shooting pains in boobs.
I confirmed at doctors two weeks ago that i was 4 weeks pregnant after light bleeding i had an internal scan last Wednesday 27th June, everything looked fine, more bleeding on Thursday night went up to a and e who booked me in for a scan Friday morning again everything looked okay but the lady doing the scan said she could see slight bleeding, Friday there was no bleeding, come Saturday, Sunday and Monday i was bleeding quite heavy dark brown blood with lumps of dark sticky stuff (sorry about the details) then since Monday I've had quite a lot of spotting. Going for another scan in 5 days. I personally feel like we have suffered a miscarriage, but I've had no pains in my belly at all! Breasts are still tender and belly still swollen so Im very confused. I have mentally prepared both myself and my husband to expect the worst at the scan in 5 days. What does everybody else think? X
I have a similar situation I was ovulating and my boyfriend and I were being intamite and sometime within the four days I believe we conceived. but I'm not entirely sure tests are coming up negative but I've had signs of what lOoks like implantion bleeding the brownish, pink, and now a lighter red than my normal period. I usually have a rediculously heavy flow like Change a tampon every hour. But if this is a period then it's very light and a week early. I started the spotting 5 days after the first night we had sex and it hasn't stopped since. Could I be pregnant or is this just my period being dumb cause i also stopped taking birth control about 2 weeks ago.
Hi on the 30 June I got  my period and ended on the 6th july, my partner n I have had unprotected sex from after the 6 th to now(4th August) i cant remember when but it was more than a handfull of times. A week after my period came my boobs were like as if I was breastfeeding( got to other children so I know Wat this feels like)n it's been on n off again, also ive been bery tired n bloated very crapy n my lower back n abdonen, my period never came on the 30 July which I have a 28 day cycle! Then today I went to the bathroom felt like period pain n when I wiped there was blood wasn't dark dark but when I looked into the toilet I noticed a small clot ( sorry) I've been since to the toilet several times n its light blood nothing really on my pad, also still crampy in my back like if it was my period, so I was wondering if it is my period that came, I've miss carried or can u still implant after your period is due? I'm really trying for another baby :(
my wife started bleeding on august 10th 2012 and it ended august 16th 2012, no pains and it was darker in color and lighter in flow than her normal period.. her period was due to come on today august 20th 2012 and did not come on... we took a pregnancy test today and it came back negative.. what does this mean??
I haven't had my period since June 25 and now its sept19 I seen spotting for two day's it was light but after I had brownish discharge and then something that look like mucus now my vagina is cramping can someone help me
Have a feeling u are prego.. And that's implantation bleeding..
Hi im new to this site. My start date of my last period was Nov 15th. Nov 27-Dec 3 my bf n i had unprotected sex cause were trying to have a baby. Today (Dec 12th) i wake up with slight cramping n and bleeding. I dont kno if its my period. Could i be pregnant please help. Also accordingly to my ovulation calendar we had sex during the time im suppose to be ovulating
Hello Everyone, my name is Kayla and my husband and I have been trying to get pregnant for more than 8 months now with no luck. My period is not very regular nor has it ever been (which makes the process even harder) and typically I tend to have longer cycles 32-35 days give or take.  my last period was Nov 8 and lasted about 8 days! (Which was long because typically my periods are about 4-5 days!) anyways, we had sex during my ovulation week according to my handy app! And now I feel pregnant. I wake up wanting to vomit and my breast are very sore to the touch... The issue is I started bleeding as of yesterday and I don't know If its just period or Implantation... I am feeling cramps . When I first wipe its there but then later on in the day i wipe and nothing . I've also been using the bathroom a lot to pee! How soon should I test for the best results?! Thank you so much ahead of time!!
I am also new to this but I was on BC DEPO for a few years I'm off now it has been two months but strange that on the 11th I had brown discharge n then red bleeding for only two days now I haven't seen anything it just disappeared could I be pg I took a test but it came back ng maybe I took it too early someone help
i had a tubal ligation 3 rs ago and have had 5 to 7 day flows this month i had a two day ccle and neauseation alot with motion and moody also after intercourse i show blood traces whatcha all thinkin///
Hi I was suppose to get my period on the 5th and I only spotted for a day. Then a few days later I spotted again. On the 14th and 16th and 21st I spotted again. The test was negative on the 11th and 18th. When Should I redo one or was that my period?
I had unprotected sex the 6th of January and I spotted a pinkish discharge on the 17th of January. I was supposed to have my period the 25th of January but instead spotted a dark brown and I put a tampon in because I thought it was the start of my period and it never started I just spotted for 4 days like that. Then it started back up 2 days later with a light red and brown discharge but only when I wipe. I'm always regular, I haven't been stressed, and I have slight cramping once in awhile..  And i have taken 3 negative pregancy test in the last 3 days.. Anyone know of anything?
What is a bfp? I have also experienced this. At first it was dark red but not heavy as my periods usually are. This turned into light pink in the matter of the same day. Now its my 6 day on and off pink to brown. In the beginning i passed some very smallll clots. Im hoping to be pregnant. I am not sure when to test, I am thinking the 8th. What do you guys think?
i had unprotected sex with my boyfriend on 1st feb, he did not ejaculate in my vagina. i had light bleeding for a day and a half after 4-5 days. is that a sign of pregnancy or because of the contraceptive pill taken by me a few days back (after having unprotected sex for the 1st time on 13th jan)?
please help me with this i dont want to get pregnant.
I had a regular period n then 5days later I strtd cramping n had it again could it be implantation bleeding so confused ?
Hey girls, I know this is a really old discussion butt i'm curious. I know implantation bleeding is normally about a week before your period and is supposed to be only 2 days of spotting. I just had a MC in April/May but my cycles are usually regular. This month my period came on time but it was very light, I had protected sex that first day then it picked up on the second day to a medium/heavy flow, then the morning of the 3rd I started spotting rusty brown blood with alot of clear discharge, this alonr lasted 4 days. My periods are normally 4 days, medium/heavy flow.. Any ideas?
Could someone inbox me if they know what might be going on or if it sounds possibly that coukd be implantation bleeding? Thanks (:
Hi, I am 32, have a daughter of 11 have been trying sins she turned 5 to get pregnant again. I was on the 3 month depo injection. Took 2 and a half years for my body to start a period cycle again. We went for tests we are both 100% healthy. We went on clomid for 4 months, then 2 months of then fertomed Hcg injections ect. Nothing worked. Then we dicided November 2012 we had enough and stopped. Sins them my period got into a normal 28-30 day cycle, before it was 36-40 day cycle. Then begining july I took clomid again end july beginning August I had my period heavy 1st day 2nd day less 3rd comming to an end and then 2 more days spotting. Then on the 24th August I start gettin a pinkish brown discharge very little some cramping then on th 26 it stops. No from Sunday 2 September I have been so tired, I have to take afternoon naps. Weird for me yes. Also if I get up to quickly I only see stars and it goes black. Luckily I haven't passed out or anything. Can I be pregnant?
So my period came on the 7th and its the 9th and its going away and it usually.last 5 to 6 days i.wanna know am i pregnant or whAt is it
hey i am 23 and me and my husband have been trying for a baby for 4 months my periods are always very regular 30 day cycle. so i am due on my period in 4 days but then 2 days ago i had brown discharge/blood and last night i went toilet and when i wiped there was blood which is very unusual for me to come on early! so anyway i put a tampon in and then when i woke up this morning there was nothin and still been nothing today? reli hope it is implantation bleeding but also worried as had a m/c at the start of the year what do you think?
thanks
Okay long story..pls help.  My bf and i jad unprotected sex and he didn't pull out on august 31 and my first day of ovulation was September 1. On september 14 and then again on september 16 i had very very light bleeding that lasted a couple hrs ans that has never happenes before...so we thought i might ne pregnant. Well today, September 21, i started what seems tp be my pd, heavy with alot of brown diacharge and cramping...ia there any chance i may still be preg?!?!?!
Hello Everyone ... I am new to this community ....Have lot of questions and concern in my mind...Here is my story....
Me and my husband are trying for last 3 months for baby in july month I got my periods 3 days late and it started with Brown spotting and cramping normally I have very regular cycle of 25-28 days. while in month of Aug we did n't try so I got my periods on 23rd day itself, then again this month  (SEPT) we tried our best and I was 7 days late on my periods , this time I felt cramping , dizziness, frequent urination but got 2 negative PG test and now I started on my periods with Brownish blood which after some hours it stated  red , I am not sure what is going on with my body , can there be any possibility that I am Pregnant or it is normal ?

Please help....
I had my period 3 days late then I bled for a week then I got for a day and started again.only this time it was mucas with blood. Bled likethat for a week. then stoped keep taking pregnancy test but theyaare all negative before Igot my period i got a std test all came back negative. What could this be?
My hubby and I have unprotected sex regularly. My usual period is heavy for 3-5 days . Could this be implantation bleeding?

October 16th : light cramping in the morning.. light blood and brown mucus around 12 or 1 o'clock pm

October 17th: heavier bleeding still kinda brownish until about 3 o'clock pm and then very light again

October 18th: light blood and brown mucus

October 19th: nothing
Been ttc for nearly 2 and a half years today i have like a dark brown with a bit of blood i though it was my period but i normally have heavy cramps and i dont i have also never had this brown stuff before either can someone posibly help me i do not want to take another test i need to be sure this time

From a woman with a heavy heart xx
Ok so here's my story. I had my last normal period September 27. And today's date is October 30th. On September I was getting ready for bed that night and wiped and ah pink watery discharge. The day before t period. The day of my period I had the pink again in the morning and it went away. At night I had dark brown spotting. Not even enough to fill a panty liner or bleed through it. My periods always start off very heavy and stay heavy for 9 days. Yesterday (one day late of my period) I spotted bright red. And have been having bright red for two days now. It isn't heavy. It doesn't spot on my panty liner. It like stays up there until I wipe with toilet paper. And then it shows up on the toloet paper. Idk what's going on. I took a test and it was negative and Im 3 days late. It just isn't my normal period. It doesn't smell, doesn't feel like my period. It is so light. I've been having tiny cramps. Nothing like my period cramps where I have to sit down. There cramps like oh something is tingling a little. Then it's gone and comes back on and off.
Ok i bled very heavy and my discharge was stringy like when ovulating had sex quit bleeding the next day then bled later on that night bled a little then stopped had sex two days later next day bled a bit then it was brown havent been bleeding since wats that mean
I had unprotected sex when i was ovulating, i got my period, i had it for, 4 days. The day after i started noticing brown discharge, im now on day 3 and still have the brown discharge. What can it be?
I have had brownish spotting in the last week.it came with pains on my lower abdomen and lasted for 4 days.after that I noticed blood everytime I blew my nose until 2 days ago.today im supposed to be menstruating but I dont see any signs.took a htp yatday but it was neg. Was it too early for the htp?
Hi there, i have 3 children and had a tubal ligation 4yrs ago, my cycles have always been heavy. My husband and i had intercourse a week ago. This month im experiencing cramps with some spotting here and there, no actual flow. Im on the 3rd day now, is it possible i can be pregnant
I just had my perioda week and a half ago and now I'm spotting.. kinda cramping. What's going on??
I had sex the 29th of October I got my period in November but when it left when I wiped it was blood not lite but dark blood for 2 days then I started getting pain in my lower abdomen I wanted to know can I be pregnant?  My next period is suppose to come Dec 8 so I was gonna wait to take a test
My last period was october 27 and its been about 34 days since. I had a little pink discharge yesterday and brownish discharge early today. My cycles are between 28/30 days? My boobs are tender and that usually happens a week before my cycle. What could this be? Is cycle just changing or could I be pregnant?
I am Rita,30. We have been trying to conceive for 5 months now,I had my last period on 17/11/13 but I noticed a bloody spot on 30/11/13 and later on 1/12/13. Could I be pregnant?
I was due on nov30 I spotted on the 26 4 days before but then I spotted on the 30 but both was really light only seen when I wiped.now it's the Dec 3rd nd I have light flow in need of a liner...took at home test but it was neggy...what could this be
Hello, I had my period on 1/4/14 ended on 1/8/14 I had intercourse 1/9-11/14 had a little red spotting  early that 1/12/14 morning ending in a litte brown mucus then stop so i had intercourse 1/12-13/14..Now 1/14/15 I'm spotting light red for a few hours to nothing...now 1/15/14  morning its a brown mucus color..What's going on please help b/c my cycle is a 15 day each month starting with the 1st day of my period.....

Rere
hi all

i finished my period last friday, I'm currently on nexplonon, but I've stared bleeding, not heavy but brown in colour.

I'm really confused as to whats going on.  Me and my husband had unprotected sex 3 days ago. could what I'm experiencing be implation bleeding? i and getting little cramp too.
would really like someones help :) thanks
Hi all
  I'm kinda new at this but I was wanting to see if i could get some help from some one. My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant and We had  unprotected sex for like a weeks every day before my period came then my period showed up November 18th we had  unprotected sex every day then I started to see some light pink/ brown blood when I went to the restroom and it would lasted 3 day it is now November 5 and i have not seen any thing. I have been having some mood swings  
hi am a bit confuse its been 3 days ofter my period finish and for the last 3 days am seeing brown spotting what could realy be the cause of that?
had my period on the 18th april 2015, lasted up to 5 days. Now in May nothing. On the 5th June found little brownish spots, turned into pinky till today, weraing only pantyliners as it is very little....could i be pregnant and not know about it.

Breast a bit painful but not that sensitive.

Any help here
Hi, I am 32 years old. I am married for around 3.5 years and so we thought of planning for a baby around 4-5 months back. Due to the age, we thought of consulting a gynae. I met her on the 10th day of my MC. She told me to have folic acid tablets and couple of others. I took the medicines for around a week but then while searching over the internet, I found on a web page that one of the other tablets she suggested must be avoided if you are trying to conceive.So I stopped taking them. Later that month, I had my MC on a regular cycle of 25 days with normal flow.
But after that normal MC, I had my AF twice and both started on 21st day of cycle. Moreover, the flow is not normal like before and only lasts for 2-3 days max with dark red/Brown light spotting and then little bit of small clots on day 2 and day 3 again very light. I am very confused since I want to conceive ASAP but not succeeding.

Thanks for reading all through this.