May i possibly be pregnant if my period is 5 days late?
Hi, I'm new to this and i just need some opinions so my period is 5 days late can i be pregnant because I'm kinda worried me and my partner always use protection but there was this one time he didn't use none and during that day i was on my fertile days i kinda been having some symptoms im just worried if i could be pregnant or it could be something else
Try not to stress the same thing happened to me my period was late for 5 days also and I was so stressed out about it that it only made things worse! Anyways I had finally got my period on that fifth day even though my chances for pregnancy were very low in the first place. Your period could be late for a dozen reasons so just wait until a week after it hasn't showed up and test then you'll get your answer!
I thought it was late cause i been stressed out so much it was just odd that i was having pregnancy symptoms but i was so curious i had to know so i went to do a pregnancy test and it came out positive. But thank you for your opinion i appreciate it
I'm sorry hun it sounds like you didn't really plan on being pregnant but don't worry god always has a plan for you.