Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community
Neg Blood HCG Pregnancy Test 10 days late , where is my period?

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

It is Jan 21 and my period is about 10 days late.  My last cycle started Dec. 13, 2005 and I was suppose to come on Jan 10.  Nothing has happened yet.  However, the nipple area on both of my breast hurt.  I have cramps and bloating as well as feeling tired and sick (On the weekends I usually go out but lately I am just to exhausted, I also have been going to bed very early).
At times I feel some type of discharge and think it is my period coming but its not.

I took a blood test on Thursday the 19th and the test came back negative - 5mIU/ml.  I don't know what is going on.  My cycle have been normal coming every 27-28 days and now nothing.  I am still going to see my gyn. on Wednesday Jan 25th.

I know that people say if you think you are pregnant you can think you feel symptoms but these are real.  And if I am not where is my normal period?  I am not on any medication right now.  I had been taking Tapazole for my thyroid but I stopped it when my period was late.  I have been taking it for months so I don't think it's the medication causing the problem because my cycles have been nomal.

I had unprotected sex Jan 1-3rd. Wouldn't my test be positive by now if I was pregnant?  What could it be if not pregnancy?
Stress can make you late on your menses as well as an std.  I am not sure if this is your partner or not.  I would guess stress.  Because you are thinking about it, it won't come.  Stop worrying and it may come.  But definately keep your appt with your gyn.  Also your thyroid meds can make you not have a period.  Especially if you have stopped it or it was not the right dose. Have you had your levels checked?
Good luck
You may have just had an anovulatory cycle-- you didn't ovulate.  It's fairly common for women to have one or two months a year without ovulation, as it can be caused by stress, illness, medication, travel, strenuous exercise, weight gain/loss, etc.  Anyway, your body tries but for some reason doesn't succeed in ovulating-- it is ovulation (and the hormones that go with it) that causes you to have a period (af).  Basically, what happens is that your body prepares the uterine lining for an egg (which is never released- no ovulation), and it continues to grow until it can't support itself and then breakthrough bleeding finally occurs (not techinially menstruation).  Because your body may have tried to ovulate several times in this cycle, and then needs to wait until the lining "collapses", an anovulatory cycle typically is longer than your normal/regular cycle-- and of course, will give you a bfn on pregnancy tests.  If you don't get your af soon, your doctor can give you some meds to help bring it on and "reset" your cycle.
Good luck!!
Thank You for your help with your responses.
I have a question. What does bfn and af stand for?

Misssue
neg preg test and period.

If i were you I would retest, if you have the symptoms and you are regular, your body may be taking its time with the hcg to register. There is such a wide scope of exceptable hcg levels. I would retest and see where you are. Get a bata hcg too that will give you the level (quantitive) not a qualitive.. That will just give you yes or no.
Paulette is right, you should also retest in a few days--just in case!  A friend of ours didn't get a + on her hpt until she was 8 weeks pregnant... I've heard of even some people never getting a + on their urine tests (although a blood test will show it).

AF= "aunt flo" your period.
BFN= "big fat negative" negative pregnancy test.

(There are a whole bunch of other abbreviations
regularly used on here...
hpt= home pregnancy test
ept= early pregnancy test
BFP= big fat positive (+ pregnancy test)
ttc= trying to conceive
pg= pregnant
dh= darling husband
dd= darling daughter
ds= darling son
etc.)
Thank you for explaining all the abbr. to me.
I should have got the af because I always call mine auntie flow.

Thanks for all the advice too.
I understand completely, I am in the same boat and am so glad I found this forum!!!!

I have been going through fertility stuff (6 cycles of clomid and 6 IUI the last happening on Christmas day.) I was REALLY positive this time because the timing was perfect -- smack dab in the middle of ovulation, one follicle was gone, one still there at the time of insemination.

To date I don't have my period.  I have taken 9 (yes, 9) HPT and had one quantitative HcG on 1/13/06 (Friday the 13th of course) ALL NEGATIVE.  Still no period and some other symptoms are there as well, slight cramping, breast tenderness, etc.

According to my DR. there is NO WAY that I am pregnant and he wants me to take Provera to bring on a period and then start injectibles in the next cycle. I am not sure I am OK with this, any thoughts?  

Not counting on it, but hoping!!!

I heart goes out to you.  I am in a similar boat.  On average AF pays a visit on the 29th day.  My last MS was 12/14 (4 days early) primarily because I had my CPE Exams for my Masters Degree.  AF should have visited on 1/11/2006.  It's now the 26th of the month, 3 (-)hCG later and still no resolve.  My fiance and I are hoping we are P, but I think I'll be devestated if Im not.   Has anyone had this?
Please Help
GOD BLESS
AF came to visit me today.
hi, i am in a similar position with negative pregnancy tests. i am now 16 days overdue and HPTs are negative. however i have other factors including endometriosis ( diagnosed aug05). it isnt uncommon for me to go overdue, but not this far. while i am beginning to hold little hope that i am pregnant i will be going to the doctor if my period hasnt started in 4 days. my husband is hoping for the best as we have been trying for 18 months now. ill keep you'se posted if anything comes of it. as my mum keeps telling me, just dont think about it and it'll happen. (she tried for over 5 years before having my bro, then i followed 3 yrs after him) good luck to everone else, i hope it goes well.
Hi- I had sex with a condom Dec 9, 2005. I heard a SNAP and was paranoid that it broke and i got pregnant. I had my period 10 days later, that lasted 5 days. My periods are usually between 3-5 days. Then I was still so nervous and when my next period was due it didn't come, as I was freaked out I was pregnant. So I took a urine test and it was negative. Then I took a blood test and it was less than 1 for BHCG. The day after I found out my results I got a 3 day period. But how come I am still so paranoid and nervous that I am pregnant? It is wreaking havoc in my life and I don't know what to do. Please help

thanks
Well as always - My heart goes out to everyone ttc.  The day after my blood test - 17 days late, mind you - my little red corvette came and parked it's miserable butt in my garage for 4 days.  LOL  All I can do is laugh about it now.  The good news is.. Hubby and I decided to give it another go and try harder than we have ever before.  This means.. More doctors, more tests, and of course more heartache, until it finally happens.  I'm going to stay positive about this, no matter what happens this time.  Or at least die trying.  =)

I am not much of a message board person, but I will try to check back often and see how you all are doing.  I wish you all the best of luck!!  =)
i am late! i have irregular periods. i am really worried i might be pregnant. i am only 19 yrs old and i am studying in a university. My last period was dec, 8, 2005 and today is feb 1 2006. I had sex on the third day of my last period. I had unprotected sex once that day but my boyfriend did not ejaculate in me but im scared because of the precum. I was in the shower when we did it so i washed off quickly. Then we had intercourse again that same day but we used a condom. I dont have any pregnancy symptoms and i went to a clinic last week for a test and it came out negative. It was just a urine test so i dont know how accurate it is . why is my period so late?
Hello!

I wanted to see if anyone has experienced what I'm experiencing...

My period is at this point very regular.. It comes every month on the 28th or 29th... About 1mth ago my Fiancee & I had sex a few times & well of course theres a possibility that I could be pregnant.

Anyway so heres the situation... less than 2 wks before my period started I had 2 days of spotting (very very light), then on the 30th what seemed like my period started accept I had no cramping (which I normally have) & no other signs of menstration (except of course for the blood) sorry so graphic - anyways, so that lasted about 6 days (ended on 1/5/06 - 2days more than normal & the mentration (if thats what it was) was very much like it would normally be) now towards the end of my mens, I started peeing like a race horse (all the time lol) & feeling unrested for the past 2wks... I took liberty of taking 2 HPT one in the mid day & one the following morning - both came back NEG! so, what should I do? wait a few weeks & see what happens, its driving me insane because I feel preg (all the symptoms) & does it count I'm a A cup & dont fit my norm bra's right now but they dont really hurt, they are just a little uncomfortable when I sleep & stuff...

Any help would do

THANKS,

Well my period is 10 days late. And me and my guy friend (hes not even my boyfriend) have been sleeping together for almost a year and use a condom EVERY single time. And last april i guess the condom ripped and i got pregnant and ended up having an abortion. But now my period is late, i have had cramps for almost 2 weeks and AF is still not coming. I havent been stressed, i havent been dieting any different and i have no idea what is going on.

I am way to scared to get a pregnancy test and i will also be pissed if i get one and then the next day or so, i get AF. what should i do?
How do you feel about the abortion? Did this affect you? The very fact that you did this and you still continued the same behaviour worries me. I hope one day you find healing for your actions, because I dont think you should truly believe that deep down this doesn't affect you... May God be with you.
My husband and I have been ttc for about a year now, not using any protection. I am 11 days late for my period and have had two neg tests.

I show all the symptoms of pg but still neg test.

I can usually count on my period every 26 days exactly but nothing. I am worried about this.  Should I still see a doctor about a blood test?
Hello PLease help.
My husband and i have been ttc for only 4 months. not long i know.
My cycles are normally really on time. Perfect, as no accidents.
I'm 2 days late for my period and have taken 2 tests both negative, i have no other feelings really. I'm not any more tired than usual, i guess maybe more emotional than normal as i cried at the x factor, which i don't normally do!!!
What should i do?
ANy ideas please would be great. getting a little concerned as to what is happening in my body.
Thanks for listening.
Short Thing
Dear

2 days is a little early to know whether you are pregnant or not. I am 17 days late and have had 2 negative hpt and 1 negative blood test. The doctor told me that a urine test might not be able to detect early pregnancy. My suggestion is to wait. I know it can be nerve wrecking. You can try an b-hcg (blood test) it can detect even a one day pregnancy but dont be disappointed if that is negative. Good luck and baby dust to you.
17 days late without af. did a test at drs on 08th jan and it came out -ve, did another on 12 jan came out -ve. I got cramps and i often think am in but there is just water. Am i pg. I did a thump in ma clothes. help. kay
hello evryone. I'm new at this. I'm sitting here reading all of these messages and i'm kinda of shock. Now im like ok there's really nothing wrong wit me then. I am exactly 12 days late, i am not irregular except i never used to keep track of my period as what day it comes, i just am aware if it comes on the beginning, middle or the end of the month. But here recently my period has been doing some crazy stuff. I had a period the end of November, none in December, then again January 7, but nothing so far this month. i took a pregnancy test the 14th of this month, but it was negative. I am also cramping every other day too as if my period is coming but no-show. i also do want to get pregnant but i am late, i have no symptoms of pregancy so i know for sure that i'm not pregnant. i have an appointment with the ob/gyn this friday, so i will get a blood test done...if this comes up negative...then what else could it be...i don't think im stressed about anything
I am 22 and am 7 days late today,  I took a pregnancy test when I was 2 days late and It came up neg -,  my partner and I are trying to concieve (conceive),  what should I do now is there still a chance I could be pregnant?  Please help
I am so happy to see this forum and to know I am not alone.

My period was due 4 April (LMP March 7) and so now I am 4 days overdue.  We were told by many that people don't usually get pregnant on the first try, so we decided to try a couple months in advance of when we actually thought we'd get pregnant.

I totally thought my body was playing with my brain after the FIRST WEEK after ovulation because I experienced several abnormal events.  For example, I got a few cramps (I never get cramps, always low back pain with my period), constantly urinating, a VERY watery discharge (left yellowish border on pantiliner), my breasts became fuller, and I felt constipated.  I had a headache one day and got really hot (then cold), and felt just a bit 'out of it' or 'woosy'.  I NEVER had any nausea or cravings though.  My dh said I was a bit moody, but I think that my reasonings were justified (so I guess that one is arguable).  I just kept telling myself that it was all in my head...but then no period.

We have taken a hpt (early detecting ones) every day in the morning for the last 4 days.  All negative.  Today I got a blood test - NEG!  How can I not have a period?!  I'm so consistant...I've NEVER missed a period.  I might be late a day (or two), but NEVER 4 days.  Actually my cycle is usually shorter than that anyways.

Weird thing is...now all my symptoms have gone away...for my period OR a pregnancy.  All except for my breasts are full, nipples slightly sensitive, and constipated with gas.

I guess my question is SURELY after this long, the egg would have had to implant...right?!  There really is no way I could be pregnant now after the blood test was negative.  Does that happen?  Can you be pregnant with a neg blood test?  How many women does this happen?
i have had all the same sympoms as you, i have been trying for a baby for 14 months with no luck i am 4 days late and went for a scan yesterday and all i heard was my folicle had collapsed? i have cramps and my breasts have got bigger but not tender really like they normally are.

i am scared to do a test because we both want a baby so much, how tough is it having to go through this hurt and upset every month

good luck to you x
is it possible i can be preg?
im pretty sure i have a regular period.. and now im atleast a week ever due.. i have taken so many HPT and got a blood test.. all negative.. but my nipples have been very sore, im tired and feel a bit nausous.. i have been preg previously and its startint to feel like i am preg but my tests were neg.. iv already gotten my hopes up and i need help! could i be preg is it possible at all.. and its not even like im "dry" as you get after avoluation befor your period im been more wet than ever.. HELP??
is it possible to be preg?
HELP PLEASE REPLY
im not sure i hav the same problem at themin, i wouldlike to say yes you are, i have heard off other sites that some people dont always get  a positive result on hpt's as the hormone level may not be high enough.

when i had my first pregnancy my first 6 said neg too.

i will keep my fingers crossed for you x
I AM 10 DAYS LATE FOR MY PERIOD. MY MENSTRUAL CYCLE IS EVERY 28 DAYS AND I DIDNT GET MY PERIOD ON THE 19 OF THIS MONTH (AUG) AND IT IS THE 29 TH NOW!!! i AM NOT ON ANY MEDICATIONS BUT I CRAVE WEIRD THINGS LIKE PICKLE N NACHO CHEESE, N HOT CHEETOS WIT NACHO CHEESE AND GRILL CHEESE WITH KETCUP...MY LOWER BACK HURTS LIKE HECK, I CAN SLEEP BECUZ OF THAT AND I HATE THE SMELL OF RAW MEAT...iVE BENN HAVING SEX WITH MY HUSBAND REGULARLY, LIKE 3 TIMES A DAY...SO WHAT IS MY CHANCE OF BEING PREGNANT???
I'm just wondering if anyone has any insite. I was preg. for about 2mo. i misscarried and stopped bleeding on the 2nd of Aug. Which i'm assuming would make me due my period on the 29th of Aug. well it's now the 8th of Sep. All my symptoms went away completely. Which was great since i bleed almost the whole way though and felt just plan bad. Now once again  My breasts hurt, they feel heavy and i just plan feel pregnate. (I always feel preg. when i am) I've taken 3 tests and they all come back neg. How long should i want to take another. I want to know sooner rather than later since med. through the VA. takes for ever to start and i don't want to be due when it starts....lol
My husband and i have been trying to concieve (conceive) since Feb. 08, I have always been regular on my periods, never even a day off, always 28 day cycles.  I am now, this thursday will be 6 weeks late.  I have taken home pregnancy test all negative.  I went to the Dr. and got a negative blood test, I was told to miss another complete cycle, and then come back.  I will go back two weeks from now.... I was also told it could be a miscariage in the falopian tubes and not passed yet, and wouldnt have a positive result, also told not to stress out about it, but i have had way more stress in my life than this before and it has never changed my period......any advice
i started today :(
well i am 12 days late my lmp was aug 14, my periods are on point every month every day and last excatly 6 days, im very regular, i have a little girl she is 3 but i never had any symptoms with her only a missed period, well this time, i was supposed to start on the 14th of course, my symptoms are very very very very sore breasts and nipples, last week my back was KILLING me, i had headaches on and off for a few days but that went away, i am very sleepy, i had heart burn for atealst 4 days in a row, been having bad gas, period cramps- i still get them, but no period, i went to the dr for a urine test and it came back negative, i have no idea whats going on, i calculated when i ovulated and it was on the 1st of sept..and i had sex that day, and i calculated how far along i would be and i would be atleast 6 weeks pregnant, i have no idea whats going on, please help..email me at ***@**** thanks

amanda
Hi, my girlfriend and i are both 17 and we have been having sex since november of 2007. We both felt ready for it and have been oh so careful every time. Usually i do not ejaculate during sex even with the condom on for safety. however, one of the last times we had sex i did ejaculate but was wearing a condom. We are always very safe and never even consider without a condom. We are both worried due to her period being around 10 days late at this time and she is beginning to get stressed etc. Can anyone please give me some help on this matter?
hi, hope u all help me in clearing my doubts..
i normally have a 32 days cycle, probably 2 days early or late til feb..but in march bcoz of the exercise i have done around the time i was supposed to get my period made my cycle change to 35 days and it was on march 30....we tried to conciev in april and made love from 10 th day of my periods but got my period on 20th day..tat means on april 18th..is tat bcoz of the stress i have done to my body in march? when should i expect my next period? after 20 days or 30 days? i want to do a pg test again..plz help
I want more than anything to be pregnant!  My husband and I have been trying for a long time (5 years) still no luck.  I know the easiest thing id to get him tested, but he doesn't want to I don't thik he knows the negative affect this is having on me, and now I sit here on wed. took and hpt last night was negative, but my af has not should her face except for a little spots here and there which is not normal for me I'm pretty regular and once she comes to visit she stays and then leaves so...she made a quick stop on sat. and then on mon. and now nothing, but my boob are sore.  I'm so lost and confused.
It looks like a late period is a really common occurence for us ladies. I am 9 days late today. I came off the pill in Feb and my husb and i have been ttc since. My periods are every 47 days (which means i have only had 3 periods since coming off the pill) and this would be my 4th. In the week prior to when my af should have been i had cramps which appeared worse when i sat down, these cramps continued for about 8 days. I've been so tired, feeling sick every now and then, head aches, dizzy, really greasy t zone, bb's aren't necessarily sore but my nipples always seem to be erect which is weird for me and are sometimes a deep purple colour...yet still i took at hpt last Thursday @ 4 days late and it was neg. Too scared to do another in case its neg again and don't want to bother the dr's just yet. A couple of days ago i got a couple of spots on my chin which is usually a sign that i am due on but still nothing, my stomach feels quite heavy as though something is pulling it down. Pregnancy symptoms are so similar to pre mens symptoms that i'm begining to think that i am making it all up in my head!! Any advice from anyone out there? I have my fingers crossed for us all x
i went through the same thing i was 12 days late took 3 pregnancy test and all negative but i had a strong feeling i was pregnant i thought it was all in my head i felt sick all the tym my boobs were sore i had period like pains but anyways i done 2 test today and has come up positive i new i was right
          As are most of us here, I have taken 3 HPTs and got BFN on all of them. I am late to start my period 7 days now. I was supposed to start on the October 28, and the first day of my last period was September 30th. I cramped the night before and the day of - but nothing happened. I am not experiencing morning sickness, dizziness, or breast tenderness...but I didn't experience the symptoms with any of my previous pregnancies either. Nor have any of my periods ever been the random. Fatigue is more than normal, and I do have a discharge.
          (I have had 3 failed pregnancies and one successful one that resulted in a beautiful rambunction little girl, two years ago). I have not been on birth control since April 2009. I had unprotected sex on October 11th and 15th. I have an appt. with my gyno., this coming Monday. Hopefully she will be able to tell me what is going on.
10 days late.  last period oct. 29th.  bfn 11-28 and bfn at doc's office 12-2.  had exam, and doc said my uterus was slightly enlarged, and that i had o'd late this cycle.  she sent me for an ultrasound, and also did a blood test.  still waiting on results.  the ultrasound tech said she saw a small fibroid on my uterus, but not big enough to enlarge my uterus, but no baby.  she also said that if i were fewer than 4 wks along an ultrasound wouldnt pick it up.  having very light cramping, very tired, but cant get to sleep, sore boobs for past three days, now there starting to hurt on the sides. a lil queasy at times, and very moody.  in feb i had an ultrasound and i had a cyst on my ovary, its gone now,  but the doc said i had a healthy uterus.  what can be going on?
11DAYS late . 3tests all negative... when does it ususlly show positive if you are? thanks xx

I am 10 days overdue for my normally VERY predictable, regular period.  It feels like it is coming (I have had cramping on and off, my breasts are sore and swollen) but it just doesn't.  I did a hpt and it came up negative.  Could I be pregnant?  The other weird thing is (and it is a little embaressing!)  my vagina has been changing colour!  It has been turning a purplish colour, then going back to normal!!  Is this normal?!
About the girl that had the abortion praise God that He forgives us of our sins, and that he works through everything to glorify Him!!! I myself had an abortion less than a month before my husband and I got together,and I am pretty sure had I not ddone that I wouldn't be using my experience for the lords benefit! Just felt compelled to share... God bless
I have had similar issues.  I had a hysteroscope/laparoscope in November.  They thought I had a bicorneat uterus but found just tissue and removed that out of my uterus.  I was diagnosed with PCOS which is the reason I had these two procedures.  The doc said as long as I stay on a no to low carb diet then I should have a period.  It worked a month before the surgery.. then I had the surgery and had to stop taking the borth control pills a week before normal.  I started af on the 25th of Nov.  So should have started on the 25th of Dec and still haven't had one.  Three neg preg tests later and am wondering where it is.  I called the doc and he said that the procedure prob disrupted my ovulation cycle but I have been bloated, feeling like my period is going to come, gained some weight, and had lots of clear mucosy discharge which is not the normal discharge I have before a period.  Am wondering if anyone else has had this prob... All the other period symptoms as well as what I am learning are preggo symptoms as well.  My husband and I do not use protection so am hopeful but then again.. wondering if the docs nurse is right.  Its just that every womens body is different.
so im 10 days late, i took a test the morning after my missed period, and it was a BFN. me and my ex fiance were ttc BUT he dumped me the day after christmas, which happened to be the day i was supposed to start. so im not sure if its just stress keeping af from arriving or if there is a chance that im pg and my hcg level just wasnt high enough at the time i took the test. im scared to take another one bc i dont want to be dissapointed. but i know i need to. im just really anxious to know, and idk what to do. any suggestions?
Did you take another test?  I'm curious because I'm having strange symptoms and keep reading these message boards - but no one ever posts any good news or answers.
I'm a week late, nauseas at night, crampy down real low, but had 3 negative hpt's and a negative blood test today.  What is up?
I'm never late, and these symptoms are not in my head.  Ugh.
I will be EIGHT WEEKS late in 4 days. I've taken 5 urine tests and 2 blood tests. I would say at nearly 12 weeks pregnant at this point, a test would show positive. My period comes every 30-33 days like clock work and i've never missed a period or gone beyond 33 days in the 13 years I've been getting a period. It happens to the most "regular" women out there. Still no period, but i figure it's impossible at this point so I've let it go!
I have been on clomid for four months and finally I show that I ovulated. I took a digital pregnancy test and it came up positive then I followed it with a couple more HPTs and those came up negative. My blood test was first an 11 and then two days later an 8. I am assuming I am not pregnant but still have not started. 4 days late. Any advice?
well im officially 10 days late and 3 neg hpt hmm im bloated gassy feel like im gonna start but then don;t peeing a lot boobs are uncomfy don't even seem like theyre mine. not really sore but some cramping in lower abdomen a little difficulty in breathing and very very moody....am i pg should i take another test?
Hey.. I've had all of those things happen to me. I even spotted brown blood for 1.5 days the week my period was due. SInce then I've had all of the "symptoms" of preg/pms and I'm now 8 weeks late for my period. I'm coming up on my 3rd missed period. GYN doesn't want to run any tests until i'm officially 3 missed periods. I've had a normal pap, bloodwork etc. So my advice to you is wait it out. Like i said, i've never gone beyond 33 days in my life and I'm on CD 87!!!!!! If you don't want to waste money I would wait as long as possible, even 2 weeks before you retest. I've taken 5 urine tests and 2 blood test= LOTS OF WASTED MONEY!! I would say it's impossible to be pregnant at this point for me. Last blood test would have been almost 11 wks pregnant. Good luck though.
I am 8 days late my af is usually on time give or take a day but never 8. Went to doctor negative urine test she started me on prevara 4 days ago and still no af have taken like 6 hpt and  all bfn... Any advice out their.. My husband and I want to believe we could be but all the bfn doesn't give you a lot of hope but I've Just never been this late!!
well my friend had the same stuff u had she took numerous hpts and blood tests all neg then she went in for a sonogram cuz she was tired of all the crap an wanted to rule out pg he then said u are 13 weeks pg heres the heartbeat and a pic....so idk im takin another test in the morning
Im a bit lonely... I am 13 days delayed, always peeing, pain in lower left down in my abdomen and waking up almost everyday by 3-4 in the morningm a little discharge.

Can this be symptoms of pregnancy? Can I be pregnant though my husband has 10 millin sperm count with varicocele?

I badly need a reply.
What were your test results?! I'm now on CD 101!!! I took another test last week and it's still negative. 3 missed periods now. I would be 14 weeks pregnant today if I were. But I don't feel like I'm pregnant. The only thing going on is a lot of white/oderless discharge. I know I don't have any infections... So, luckily for me I have an appt with my GYN this Friday. It's not related to my crazy cycle but I will ask her to give me a pelvic exam. I would hope it's impossible for her to miss an almost 15 week pregnancy.I'm very fit and my stomach hasn't grown, I actually lost 4 lbs. IDK how, but I know you can gain and lose weight throughout the preg.  I haven't been stressed so I have no clue what's going on! Let me know what happens to you.
Just wanted to let everyone know that my period finally came on CD 115!!! To do the math quickly for you.. I missed THREE periods, 12 weeks late, too many negative urine and blood tests (hcg quantitative included) all because I was NOT pregnant!!! Nothing is wrong with me other than I didn't ovulate for 3 months...good luck. Never happened to me in the 12 years I've been getting a regular period. Take care!
I had a similar situation when I became pregant with my little girl. I was trying for a girl so conception would have come just after ovulation. When I missed my period I took 5 HPTs, 4 negative, except for one cheap brand that showed a faint line. I went to my OB/GYN and took a beta HCG the office called and told me I was NOT PREGNANT. I resumed normal behavior, although, I felt pregnant, because this would have been my second pregnancy. I had the sore breasts, bloating, cramping, just not one positive test. I was watching my diet and treating my body as if it were pregnant. A week later I tested at home again, and this time the HPTs were positive. I took the tests with me to the dr. and the took another beta HCG and it was positive.  So you could be pregnant, but perhaps concieved later in your cycle.
You know your body. You should trust that. I would.
Im 22 years old. Here's my story. I went off my birth control for my period to come. 3 days later it was Valintines Day, and my bf and I had intercorse and didn't realize what we had done until a a week later. My period came the next day, the 15th and continued normal. About a week or so later I started feeling sick off and on for about 6 to 10 days and then it went away. Shortly after that I spotted a light brownish color for 3 to 4 days and then it stopped. This made me think, ok i may be pregnant. So I took 2 tests at home, all were neggative. Went to the Doc's took a test, was also neggative a week later. So when my period was due on March 15th and it was a no show, the Doc sent me for a yes or no blood test and that also showed up neggative. I've continued eating healthy because my period still hasn't shown up and my body is doing wierd things. All throughout the day on and off i have adic reflex, sometimes it wakes me up in the middle of the night, my nippled were really sore for about  a week or so, and im sleeping a lot lately. I dont dare bother my Doc cause he thinks im nuts already. When should I take another test ? Is there even a chance that im pregnant still or is this in my head ? Ive done my very best to not think about it because i know your mind can play tricks on you, but its hard when you go to the bathroom hoping for your period and its still not there. My periods have always been regular when i wasn't on the pill, and everytime i went off the pill my period has always stayed very normal/regular . Any info please !!!
Hey I am 21 yrs. old...

I always have a normal period (comes on every28 days) giver or take 1day early..1day late.. BUT currently i am 9-10 days late and this is not normal. I am so scared and dont know what to do. I have taken 4 test already and they all say NEGATIVE and still NO PERIOD! I did today spot a little pinkish. Has anyone experience that? I made an *** of myself this past weekend and went to the ER cuz i thought mayb they could give me a blood test, but was sent home. What should i do Ladies? I'm so Scared! I just want my period to come on or the test to just say positive.
I am now 18 days late and still negative hpt. my period is normally 28 day cycle. don't know what to do. help!!!!!
I am 10 days late today, 5 BFN tests.. I had a slight spotting 2 weeks before AF was due which i have never experienced before.. I have 2 children and never had this problem. I saw a clarvoyant last month who asked if i was pregnant, when i said no he said you will be soon.. and said by May. It is now the 14th April and i'm wondering if it's possible to have a phantom pregnancy??!!!! just because i've been told I am going to be.

Like all of you the worst is not knowing.. I can't think of anything else.

I'm definatley coming back as a man next time!!

Good Luck All - I will let you know the outcome!
AF appeared today.. oh well, at least i got my answer. good luck all x
To start, I take continuous dosing BC pills to avoid migraines. I get my period every 3 or 4 months. I have not had any probs so far (it has been about a year)
My last period was in Dec.  Last month I missed 3 pills and took them ASAP - didnt stop hubby from getting his way though ;)

Last week I developed sharp left side pain (higher than ovaries- but not too high) I had HCG done and ultrasound, both negative of any findings

AF was supposed to come Tuesday... Last night I started spotting a little bit (the brownish stuff- very light) and today I am having the left pain, but closer to the ovaries...
What does all this mean, esp since HGC was BFN
Im am today 10 days late my last AF was13th march, I did a hpt at 5days late and 7days late, both are negative I'm a little worried because I have never been late before, I have a few pregnancy symptoms, trush (thrush), constipation, tired and veiny breasts. has any one been this late, had neg hpt and still been pregnant??

Also I was born with only one ovary is it likely to be menopause? Im only 29!
ok so my last period was march 16th i was due the 11th of this month it is now the 22nd...no period , just slight headaches , neausa, and slight discharge that started out really wet it died down a bit....what would you say the odds of me being pregnant are?
I stopped my contraceptive last november, my period come in on time in December 15 next month January 29 was 14 days late. since then I do not have period I took a lot of home test but all come back negative I probably spend $60.00 worth of test I took it everyday all of that I did feel my nipples hurt and tingly breast, a little of nausea at night maybe from staring at computer.

So my annual check up was due in April 20, 2010 I went to my ob-gyn to get my pap-smear done, my doctor told me maybe I did not ovulating so she is going to prescribe me a pills make my period come but before that I need to get blood test for pregnancy so that make sure I am not pregnant to take the pills.

Next morning, she call and said good news call me right a way. and I called 3 hours later she call back and said you are expecting a baby!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know yet when my due date but my breast it gets full now.
Good luck to everyboday
my period is 12 over due now i have symptoms of been pregnant stomach cramps which i thought was the sign of my period at first, feeling sick, sore nipples i've done 5/6 test 1 pos and then the rest came back neg is it possible that i could of fallen pregnant towards the end of my cycle
If you think you are PG go see the Doctor he will be able to help you all better then anyone can. God Bless and Good Luck!!!
I'm Now 9 Days Late On My Period. I Started April 6th An I'm Pretty Regular. I Was Suppose To Start On May 4th But I Haven't Started . My HPT Has Come Up Positive More Times Than I Can Count But My Blood Test Came Back Today An Was Less Than 5uiMl. I Have Been Pregnant With My Son Who's Now 3 Yrs, Old. Me & My Husband H?ave Been Trying For A Year Why Would My HPT Come Bak Postive But My Blood Test Come Back Negitive . ? Please Some One Give Me Some Answers .
So im 55 days past the first day of my last cycle. Im married so it is very possible that I could be pregnant. I thought that I may have been having sympothy symptoms because my sister in law is pregnant and a couple of friends as well. I have alot of the pregnancy symptoms and being so late on my period I decided to go to the doctor. I have taken probably a dozen hpt and they were all neg. I went to the doctor and she gave me a pelvic exam and said there was discoloration of the uterus and that it was enlarged, making her believe I am preg. She sent me for a blood test to see what it said and it came back neg! So today I went for an US and found no baby. My sister said with her first child that she KNEW she was pregnant even though her preg test came back negative. She went for an US and showed no baby but went back in 2wks time and there was a baby in there. When I was pregnant with my son I did not get a postive test result until I was 3months pregnant and my boobs were really very sore. If I was pregnant now I would be approx 8 weeks along. What is going on? ANy one know of any other conditions that can cause my period to be sooooo late and have an enlarged uterus along with preg symptoms?
i had unprotected sex 3 weeks before i was supposed to get my period, i was 2 days late and  i took the morning after pill on the second day  and only today( 4th day) i am seeing sings of bleeding. i also took a blood test yesterday, and it said negative, is there any way that i might still be pregnant? would my hpt be high enough to register after 3 weeks? or would the test be correct and im not pregnant?
me and my husband beeing tryin ttc for over a year.i am now 11 days late i have irregular period.last month my period was 5 days late and this month 11 days so far i took one test on the 7 days it say neg.i on prenatale care (folic acid and natale) my husband wan a  baby so bad and i will do anything jus to give him a child,my breast sore,my nipple hurting,dizzzy sometimes ,feeling naseaus and i feel like my period coming but it ain come i don't knw wat to do i need help!!!
I have read almost all the posts on here and i thought that i would share my story.

I have been on depo sense my son was born in may of last year. I needed to get my next one sometime in april (it has been a long few months that is way i said sometime). However i did not get the last one because i was getting ready to deploy and i was not going to be home with my husband. we wanted to have a another child after i got back and i know that it could take a while for you to get pregnant after being on it (that is why i did not get my last shot). I left for my training on the 4th of april and the last time that we had done anything was at the end of march. i had a pregnancy test done on the 7th and on the 13th of april before i was a able to go on with my training. Both tests come back neg. However when i was getting ready to leave the states we did yet another test and this one came back positive.  mine you i had my last one only 2 weeks ago.  but so you know it can take a while for it to show positive.

the tests that i had was
7th - urine sample
13th - blood work
and the last one - also blood work

after i was told that i was pregnant they tried to tell me that i was only 8 weeks along. however i know that i was farther along then that because i was training when over 8 weeks ago (from when they told me).

so just remember test can be wrong and it could take a while for a positive test to come up (if that is what you are wanting). just keep a record of everything that has happened.
I've just been through a my first ivf attempt, only 1 embie transffered on june 19, two weeks later went in for a hcg and a bfn <5, i was very disappointed, my af started 4/7 lasted for 5 days pretty normal.

Only thing is, my symtoms (symptoms) wont go away, nausea, headaches,hungry, breast tenderness, cramping and always tired.  

I'm not sure if its the side effects from the fertility drugs or just in my head.

I've had both my tubes removed previous ectopic pg, so if it weren't for ivf treatment i'd be sure i wasnt pg, but now im confused.

Is there anybody that has been though this pls let me know.

Hi I m in a similar situation I m on day 53 of my cylce yet still no period I have taken 9 hot too and a blood all negative can i be pregnant and not know it is there a way for it not to show on a blood test cus ny breast hurt I get nausea and very tired
Depending on the blood test, it's very unlikely that you would be pregnant with it showing a negative. What kind of test did they do? Just a yes/no test, or did they actually give you a number. If it was a yes/no test, go back in and ask for a beta hCG count. Anything under a 5 is negative. Personally, I wouldn't read too much into the symptoms. They don't mean much, and you don't have to be pregnant to have them, and you can have them and not be pregnant.
Thank u very much I didn't get a number he just no your not and really its just wrong my last period ended june 13th
Hey guys, I'm new to this and have never done this before, but I can't get any straight answers from anywhere else. I have PCOS and am on birth control as well as other medicines to work on the symptoms of PCOS that are more superficial. These medicines have hormones in them. I'm 19 and my bf and I had sex for the first time on Aug 13. It was my first time ever and I bled a lot for the next 15 days. I took 6 hpts and 2 blood tests and all came back negative. However, my doctor this past Friday had me take another test because I went from Aug 31 (last day of bleeding) until Oct 08 without a period and my period is still happening, this will be the 12 day, but the blood is black (sorry so graphic) and that test came back inconclusive. She said I'm most likely not pregnant but it is possible given my history and medicines I'm taking. I feel like something is different in my body but I dont know what. I can't keep anything down, but have been wanting and eating sandwiches with hot sauce and vinegar like crazy and then purging them afterwards (not willingly). I wake up every night between 3am and 4am and can't sleep. My stomach hurts and it feels harder and a tad swollen, my breasts aren't necessarily tender but they have their moments of soreness and I'm sorry, but my vagina sorta spasming out and my libido has increased severly, and I know that seems ridiculous since I've only had sex once, but basically I'm constantly aware of what's going on down there. Any comments or responses are greatly appreciated!!!! Please.
my period is ten days late and took a pregnancy test this morning and it was negative @ this point I do not know what to think. I have been having unprotected sex all this time is their a chance I could me pregnant? due I need to ovulate to get PREGNANT???
Well after reading all the post I don't feel so bad. I was feeling depressed earlier today because I'm a week late I've taken 4 hpt and all bfn then i took a blood test and that was a bfn....i have no clue as to what it going on because this is the first time this has ever happened to me...only time i have ever missed my cycle is when i was pregnant...I have been getting a cycle every month since I lost my baby in 2007....this is so depressing.
Someone please help I'm so confused... I'm 19 and My period was due 30th nov/1st dec 2010... But instaed I'm 7 days late, and not sure what to think, In the last 3 wks I've had constent headaches and heartburn, I've had a complete loss of appetite but some cravings also like mc donalds which I useually hate!! Also for orange juice fresh or squash, I've been feeling flustered and warm. I'm constently tired but can never sleep more than 2-3hrs at a time. My lower back is in pieces! I feel sick but not actually been sick  and have stomach cramps, I've had electric shock kind of feeling in my breasts which seem to be heavier than usual and also last night and today have experienced my 1st ever nosebleed. Also bleeding gums when I brush my teeth... my friend said all the indications are there that I'm pregnant but I've done 4 tests and all have been negative. So I just don't know what to believe. I've booked an app with dr for monday but I've read some women have even had neg blood results, I'm so confused and scared and emotional its unreal, if I am it wudnt b the worst thing in the world, me and my boyf have been together for 2 and half yrs and we have or own place... Its just, I know a lot of younger ppl are getting pregnant these days but I feel like my parents would be extremly disappointed and I have a lot of respect for them, how wud I break the news... Please help me!?!? should I start taking folic acid now incase I am? Soooo confused!
Hey girls I wanted to leave this post because there isn't anyone who follows back up here often on what their results are.Well my period is now a month late I haven’t had many signs of Pregnancy. But late period WHAT. I have been freaking out and never in my life late. I am 32. So I did all the tests. 2 HPT came back positive and  2 Neg. Blood Neg. So I called Planned Parenthood and they didn’t ask any questions they gave me an Ultrasound. Nope no Baby. I guess DR’s don’t worry unless you miss 3 periods. So hang in there.  
I wanted to post this because not many people come back with a result. Well here is what happened to me. Well my period is now a month late I haven’t had many signs of Pregnancy. But late period WHAT. I have been freaking out and never in my life late. I am 32. So I did all the tests. 2 HPT came back positive and  2 Neg. Blood Neg. So I called Planned Parenthood and they didn’t ask any questions they gave me an Ultrasound. Nope no Baby. I guess DR’s don’t worry unless you miss 3 periods. So hang in there.  
Hey girls,my heart broke this morning at 5o clock I took a p test n it was neg I cryed 4 3hours I am aswell 10 days late I was supost 2 hav started 13th of des 2010 but its the 23des 2010 2day n not even a spot,I hav aswell cramp like in my lower tummy I saw my period the 15th nov last n only 4 3days,but I hav no symptoms of being pg,I was feeling like I wanted 2 bring up but noting,I think its just ghost symptoms that I might feel now n again.with the last time I saw my periods I had cramp like pains a week b4 my period n a week after so I was worryed so I went 2 the doc n she wasent happy with it so she gave me 2 types of antibiotics n a pill that u must push into ur vagina n 4 7days no sex,now alL of that was 2 clear my insides,but on the 6th nite my hubby got frisky n we had a view times after that 2, I drank my last one on the 13th des that morning,I was on the pill but left it like 6 months ago.my name is maryka I'm 24 n would give anything 4 2 hav my own baby.please girls what do u think?sould I take a blood test in january?
My last normal period began on November 19th.  I hadn't seen my husband in some time and we had unprotected sex on December 11th a couple of times and also on December 13th.  My breasts never hurt when I get my period, but this month my breasts have been hurting really bad.  On December 30th I finally started to spot a little bit, but all home pregnancy tests have been negative.  Any suggestions?
Hi there,

My husband and I have been ttc for 7 months now. My cycles have been 28-32 days apart since coming off the pill. About 3 months into trying, af was late so we took a lot of tests, which were all neg. I tested again and it was positive and then never got a positive again. My period came on day 39 - my obgyn said it was probably a chemical pregnancy.

Now I am on day 38 and I have had all negatives. My nipples are sore, especially the left and I have had light cramping so I keep thinking I have gotten it but when I go to the bathroom it is just cf.

I don't think I am pregnant because of all the negative and I just want my period to come so we can start trying again. When I read online about secondary ammenorhea it mentions that you should only consult your doctor when you have missed three periods - that's a lot!

Not sure what is going on. I have been under a lot of stress but I didn't think it was enough to make me "lose" my period. :(

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
im 11 days late period but im having regular period... i try HPT but its shows neg.. im having sore breast..2day im having stomach pain n light bleeding.. is tat any possible to pregnant?? hepl plz
Hi, I had my LMP on the 21st of march, and its already 27th of aprill!b I took a pregnancy test yest but it came negetive! I know I ovulated on day 16 with a follicle tat had been ruptured! I had intercourse that day ! So its really confusing tat I havnt got my period yet and nor the HPT showing positive. Is it possible to have an ovulation, and not get ur period and not be pregnant either? Co I heard if u ovulate u shud get ur period on time! Or either ur pregnant! But nuthing of tat sort happened to me! Or shuld I just wait afew more days and take an HPT again?
My period is bout 10 days late
but i experience no irregular things
i thought my period was coming b/c my breast get sore and i have to pee more often &nd iexperience cramping which ususally lets me know its around the corner (which is how my period normally starts)
this is my first time haveinq a period this late its never nomore than 3\4days late
someone qive me advice
i cant be a mom riqht now im not ready
I am the same way. We've been trying to get pregnant. I miscarried 4 months ago. And I am now 4 days late. I took a 3 tests all negative. I keep feeling light cramping..a little different than my normal menstral cramps, but my period doesn't come. I spotted one time about 3 days ago. I am frustrated. Trying to not get my hopes up but stay hopeful.
My period is 10 days late and I took 4 pregnancy tests and all negative my period came on may the 24 and on June it came on the 23. It was suppose to come on the 22 of July and nothing yet. I've been having cramps and I been using the bathroom alot and felt like I'm going to be sick and get dizzy I don't know what to do. Should I take the blood test or what and my period is also regular 30 days and I had unprotected sex on the 1st of July can i be pregnant.
by Mel3, Aug 21, 2007 11:55PM
To: Tattooed Girl

-I AGREE with you on this 100%. Killing an unborn child just so you can continue to do the same innapropriate behavior is wrong and its even more wrong that you killed someone instead of facing the consequences. Many women would be happy to become preg and here you are-killing yours.
hi im new I have a question my period
it regularly comes every month on time but this month it did it was ten days late an all of a sudden I start bleeding right after the tenth day what dose this mean somebody please help
really surprised when I gone through this forum... i thought i was alone ... thought am the only one got that kind of problem. i really depressed after the second test was negative for my 8 days late. when i was just 3 days late, i simply took the test and was positive ... how it can be ? me and hubby were already excited ... and i was feeling more sleepy, tired than usual, sore nipple, a bit cramp .... but after i had 2nd test was (-), suddenly all feeling gone, guess it's just psychological effect and bit of frustration. contacted doc but he said just wait for 1 week more. but this feeling is so disturbing. no more nausea, just sleepiness n tired still left. i worried when people said about menopause and scared cos i am still 34, consider active lady and always in regular mens 30days, never missed it in my life except after birth of 1st child. dear all, please suggest how to coup with this ....... heard about induce mens .. is it really possible ? and what kind of treatment ?
m i preg?
10 days missed period.......took hpt yestarday..came out negative......having symptoms i.e. nausea,morning sickness......m i still preg?
Hello Everyone
i wanna know if there is anyone who is going through the samething i am okay.... as of today 9/27 i am 25 days late for my period me and my partner had sex on aug 19 i was taking birth control(SPRINTEC) for four months i stop in the middle of the pack 08/19 when i had sex plus ovulated on the 19 as well i have an app where it tells me when i ovulate when my period ect and its all been right up until now i had heavy bleeding on 08/23-08/26 the dr said it was because i stopped my birth control in the middle of a pack then on 09/01 i was cramping as if my period was about too start i was spotting  just light my period was suppose to start on 09/02 was heavy bleeding like a period but then it stopped on 09/03 that was a little scary dont know why that happen so i made an dr appt too see what was wrong dr gave me a pregnancy test and it was negative about a week later i was very nausea couldnt keep anything down took 6 hpt all in diff days all were negative called my dr again made and appt for blood test that came back negative i have been having alot of pregnancy symptoms headache backache very sore nipples  bloated had another blood test done on 09/14 still came out negative never in my life have i ever felt like this then again on 09/26 but this time was my hcg level and that level was 2 still no period  and still the same pregnancy symptoms i had asked my dr for an ultrasound and she told me it was pointless got very upset with that reply can somebody plzzzz tell me whats going on!!!!
My husband and i hve been trying to concieve (conceive) for 4mths my Af usually arrives on the 29th each month which last through the 6th well it didn't she didn't show up and now its. Oct11th I've taken 7pts still (-) i have no signs of pg only last month tho had spotting on 23rd for Two data after nothing until the 30th  but my at came to visit then. I'm late this month n tired of this ish tried of crying hope sum1 can help of give encouraging words can't take another npt
do u have any idea how it feels to see teenagers on here say..." oh im so scared i might b pregnant...condom broke blah blah blah....go get on birth control...use 12 condoms at once....do whatever it is you need to do NOT to get pregnant...but for someone who has been trying for 4 yrs...married....respectable people in the community....DOESNT want to see this....not trying to b rude...im sorry....but everyone gets pregnant b4 me....sister has had 13 abortions...1 jus last month...and has 7 kids....3 miscarraiges...and I can't get a plus sign just once?? Im 35 yrs old...give me a break!!!!
Going thru the EXACT same thing....we've seen specialist that say his sperm count and mobility is fine...i'm fine...ive tracked my ovulation...ovulate on my 17th day...have never missed a period since i was 9yrs old....last period was sept 16th....still no period....we have been trying for 4yrs...i've taken a test every day this week...neg....today took 3....shouldn't I know by now????? I want my baby!! Without sounding creepy...:(
Ok first time at this...my period is usually always around the 32 day mark give or take a few days. I have been of birth control since Dec last year. My partner n I had sex every day of high fertility ( as I chart my cycles) now I am only 7 days late. But hoping im preg. No real symptoms some mornings I feel queezy n have thrown up this has been going on for 2.5weeks now. My tummy has been feeling rounder n I have quite small boobs but they are feeling very full, but not tender or sore also my partner has said the same about them being fuller. No period signs what so ever. N today n yesty I have had sharp pains on my right hand stomach side. Really really tired, n my back aches. Taken one test at home 2 days late, when should I check again? Could I be preg please help? Hopefully I am :)
Hi there! I feel down this morning when I found my blood test NEGATIVE. I'm delayed for 18 days now. I have 30-31 days cycle. It's my first time to skip 1 month without period. Tpt 2 times but all negative. I don't have my period yet. Is there any chance I can be pregnant? Please help
Ok so just a few days be for halloween I took a pt in the late eve and it was neg. The following morning I took one that came up pos. and again 3 days later I took one that started off pos and then faded away so it was neg again. I went to the drs to find out if I was or not and the blood tests said I wasn't. I'm a week past due and I have all signs for pregnancy without the knowing 100% if I am or not. I got my oct 3 and only had it for 4 days. This is not like my peroids. My periods r never late and r always 7 days long. I have 2 kids and I knew I was pregnant before I took any tests. My husband keeps telling me I'm not pregnant bc the drs said I'm not. I'm not stressing it at all. If I am I am if not then I'm not. I just wish I knew 100% whether I was or not. Anyone have any clue as to what is going on?
I came off the pill and had two periods straight after 28 days apart.
This month i am so far 10 days late. i have taken 4 hpt and all negative :-(
I havent been stressed at all, the only thing i can think of it that i did get drunk a few weeks ago when i never normally drink so i had a bad hangover, could this make a period late?
my breasts seem normal, i have been having some headaches and some cramping pains, and occasionally feeling a bit faint and tired.
Im now 12 days late on my period i have taken about 4 hpt and all say negative i went to the docs on the 21st when i was only 4 days late and the blood work said neg as well what can be causing this i very much believe that i am pg i have been 2 times before both which ended in miscarriage i know these feelings all to well my period is normal so it would not make any sense that i have not gotten it yet is there any one else who is having this problem please help
im 18 days late on my period and my husband an i have been trying for the last 2 years with no success..i was told my uterus was deformed about a year ago from both top corners in a sharp V cut clear to the center is all missing .. ive been in the hospital for major pains in my pelvic area and they did a urine test and negative. i still have the pain in my pelvic expecially when i sleep on my belly it hurts. it hurts when my husband and have intercourse and he puts it in 2 far. the pressure on my cervix sends pain all threw my pelvic area. my breasts have been getting bigger and very tender. i have white bumps forming around and in the center on my nipples and i have dizzy and nausea spins. couple of times ive puked. ive had discharge like i would if i were getting ready to start but then nothing. it did that for about 2 weeks then it stopped here reently. idk what i should do.any ideas. it would be great to no. i will do ANYTHING for a baby!!!
a lot of times when semon reaches the uterus it can cause someone who is normally regular to become irregular. thats what my dr told me bc i was freakin out when i was younger bc i was under 18 and the condom broke. but freakin urself out over it will only make it worse. ive been trying for over 2 years with my husband and thught i waspregnant and thought about it all the time and would always freak out bc my uterus is deformed. but the more u think about it the more the symptoms appear and the more u freak out the longer ull be waiting for ur period to come. ive learned to just relax and if it happens it happens if it doont then it dont. just wait and keep ur mind off of it and if still nothing get a blood test done.
heyy i been reading all these posts. and me and my boyfriend have been having unprotected sex for a month now. my LMP was october 26.. ive had some symptoms of pg but all hpt are negative. its really irritating me. then, december 4th i AF paid a visit but was really light pink...now im bleeding like normal...ive been pg before but had a miscarriage and wen i found out i was pg before, i still had a period but was spotty and only 4 days long then i took a hpt and it was pos...is there a possibily that this is whats happening again? i bought a hpt but i am waiting for AF to go away to test again..im nervous but dont want the hurt...i want more than anything to be pg !

Erin.
I'm so confused me and my husband are ttc last month my period was 3 weeks late , and only last 4 days and was super  light. I didn't think too muvh about it . But we had sex right before the period , during the period and after the period, now its 2 weeks later and in still having menstrual like cramps no bleeding maybe some clear discharge ,I feel like I'm on my period but no bleeding , I'm bloated irritable nausea my boobs have gotten bigger I'm super tired all the time , so I took a hpt this morning and it was negative . Any have any advice ??
People are dieing to have a baby and you are on this site tell us that u had an abortion, God will punish you for taking an innocent life and bragging about you. You should be a shame of yourself.
I'm reading everyone's situations at this point I don't know what to think I'm 10 late never been late november 11 was my last period November 30 I spotted light pink dark brown for one day, read If that happens it may implantation bleeding if that's the case it only happens with a pregnant woman but all my test are neg & blood I'm losing my mind I just wanna know the dr said come back in a couple weeks if I haven't still started ...smh the big question am I prego or not ????
-LAST MONTH MY CYCLE STARTED IN NOV 3 AROUND THAT TIME I HAD SEX DEC 3 AND HAD NO SIGNS OF PERIOD COMING DOWN DEC 22   LIGHTER BLOOD CAME DOWN VERY DIFFRENT FROM MY NORMAL PERIOD ALSO MY BREAST ARE REALLY SORE ANY SUGGESTIONS COULD I BEE PREGANT.
i dont hav any pregnancy symptom. I hav gone 4 blood pregnancy test and it reads negativ yet i havnt seen my period. Cud i b pregnant. Aprt 4rm havn regular white discharge.
There is a chance to have one or two false positives but not five. You are pregnant... Go to the store and get some prenatal pills and take as if you are pregnant just in case you are. That baby needs its folic acid
my last period was November 22, did 3 pregnancy test, all -ve. having abdominal cramps, tender breast, clear liquid coming from my right breat when i squeezed it. craving sweets and spicy food. gaining weight. had a series of headaches ealier up. a lot of acnes starting breaking out in my face, im jus not sure whats happening.
hey there well i hope sum1 can help me i am 9days late on my period (which is always usually 24-28 days cycle)i have been doing preg tests for the last week and all negative.i had my usual cramps bout 2week before i was due on then nothing then a week later i had a lil spotting which was fresh red but litrally looked like some1 dotted it with a pin bout 3-4times in my knicks nothing when i wiped either.this is really unusual 4 me i have had 3 children and i always experience spotting when 1st preg i feel a bit sik but i usually do when im due on ive had heavier discharge and ive also had thrush (which obvo could be why theres more discharge but i also no u gt more discharge and thrush when pregnant)im trying not to think about it as i no stress can make u late on your period too tbh i wouldnt mind either way if was preg or not i jus wana find out whats goin on with me ahhhhhhhh
Hi, I've read most of the posts and I feel for a lot of the women out there who are trying to conceive, I wish you all the baby dust in the world.
I must admit I'm in a similar situation. I'm not actively ttc, but my period was due on the 03/01/2012 and, well it hasn't shown (along with tender breasts, cramping and tiredness). I've had negative hpt tests and now I am experiencing a clear/brown mucousy discharge, which I thought was my period, but it only appears when I wipe.
I'm frustrated, and would just like to know what's going on with my body.
Again to the Women who are ttc I wish you all the best =)
Im confused as well ive had lots of -hpt and one -bt but i dont understand how im 9 days late and have all the symtoms (symptoms) exsept the breast tenderness ive been preg. 6 times with one mc this doesnt feel like that it really feels like im preg. My last af was on 12/12/11 i lightly spotted for 4 days 2 days later brown discharge a day after that back to pink spotting whats your opinion?????? This has never happened i was suppose to start my next af on jan 9 its now jan 17 eny thoughts??
WOW am I ever glad I read this forum! Paulette, I don't know where you got that info but I've been researching for 2 weeks and have not seen it yet! Makes perfect sense! The scary thing is that my Dr. told me a few days ago that if my blood test came back negative, it is a non-viable pregnancy! I'm very healthy, have little to no stress, on no medication, and am always reg with AF but this month was 11 days late (and ttc)! I just got AF today after thinking it was a non-viable pregnancy for the last few days! Amazing what you'll find when you research things yourself!!! Thanks again! xoxo
how are you now. does this message stillcame up positive pt? because im experiencing the same thing now. pls help
how are you?after this post did it come/ your period?
OK. Ladies.  I had my last mp December 1, 2011.  I spotted once on December 24, 2011, and again on December 25, 2011.  On the 24th it was pink/red only when I wiped, that one time.  On the 25th it was pink/brown, only once.  It was after I had intercourse.  I did not get a period until January 23.  This period has been ...in color brown/pink and sometimes red...but always brown.  I must include that I have been on Implanon since March 30, 2009.  But with this period besides being lighter, compared to the rest.  Which I usually have a 38 day menstrual cycle, that last 5-7 days.  It has been more brown then any other color.  I did have 3 out of 7 hpt be positive from 1/06/12-01/20/12.  On 01/18/12 I had an hcg blood test, which came back negative.  As far as symptoms go I have had enlarges/sensitive breasts, metallic taste in my mouth, thirstiness, over slating everythin I eat, troule sleeping on my stomach, over-eating, and bumps on my nipples. (that my fiance noticed)
Sorry salting* everything.  Am I pregnant or just paranoid?!!!!????!!!!
I'm 32 I have a 3 yr old boy I was diagnosed with ovarian cancer a month after my son was born this was in December 2008. They went in and removed my right tube and ovary. My periods are every 21 days to the dot. I was suppose to start on January 20th but nothing yet I feel like I'm going to start but nothing. I'm on several medications that I'm suppose to take regularly but sometimes forget and have to double up. I have sore boobs and I'm sick at my stomach I have headaches alot. I've been under a lot of stress but I did take a pregnancy test at the doctors office came out negative then several days later took another one at home another negative. I'm also stressed cause I currently have cancer again and don't want to bring another kid into the world not guaranteed if ill be here please help I'm losing my mind.
i have periods on jan 26 till then i dont have periods any my pregnancy test is also negavite plz tell me that im pregnant or not bcoz i dont want be preg soon as i have 6 months baby
I havent had my period in two months. I've takin 3 hpt. They all came out negatitive. I've been really tired and my breasts have been tender. Also I seem to feel sick after I eat. Should I take another test??
It's crazy how many woman go through this and with the EPT tests that can detect early but font detect at all sometimes. My situation is I am 7 days late, Ive never missed a period. I took 4 EPT and all neg, I took 3 Walgreen tests and they are slight blue positives but only after sitting for a while. I have constant cramps, vivid dreams, gas, major sensitive mood issues, bloating, tiredness, discharge that feels like a period but it's a watery type. I had what seemed like what described as implantation bleeding 1.5 weeks before my period was due. I'm really anxious to know if this is a real pregnancy since my husband reversed his vasectomy last October. Any suggestions would be encouraging. Thanks
I had my last ms on 20th of June &had sex frm 30th til now, about one week i started having slight abd cramping which lasted for a week then my breast is getting bigger & d nipples very painful, slight headache & back pain & sometimes feel like vomiting. and had feeling like feverish both morning & 9nite for d past two weeks. I did hcG twice both blood & urine and are negative & d symptoms are the. what could be d cause. Pls help. Thanks
Hi, I'm now 10 days late from my period, I have always been regular! I've took 4 hpt and all negative, I was on Yaz birth control for 5 years then switched to Beyaz about 6 months ago and I've had normal periods through the whole time I've been taking birth control! My ob gyn said when I switched from yaz to beyaz there would be no change in my cycle that they basically have the same thing other than the beyaz having folate vitamin and that it would be $10 cheaper a month, that was the only difference! and now I'm 10 days late and have all the symptoms of being pg other than the tender breasts, I never had the tender breasts when I had my other two children and that's also the only other times I've had a missed period, what should I do?
did you turn out to be pg after all?
Hi i am alomost 10 days late and two HPT show negative what should I do
Hi I alomost 10 days late and two HPT show negative what should I do, I used to have regular cycles between 25-30, I mean sometimes it comes every 25 days somtimes every 27 days. this the first time my period it late. I have been ttc for 6 years and I am so exciting to be pregnant but I dont know If I am pregnant or not because 2HPT were negative
any one could have anwer or help me please
me too... im 1 week late.. and its driving me crazy...im pretty much regular cycle since then im not sure if im preggy! hope not cause im under medication for my hyperthyroid.. it can be dangerous for my baby? might be?  please help...
I am so not on my own what a wonderful site good luck to you all love and light
I am 10 days late and having the same symptoms as everyone else. I went to my doctor but he couldn't do any test so if I don't get my period by Thursday then I am scheduled to go in Friday for a urine test and blood test with him. I have taken 7 test for mornings and nights and all were negative. he told me today that I have gastropersis which explains the bloating feeling and is common in pregnant people early on so even though I have that there is still a chance I could be pregnant. So if I don't get my period by Thursday, which will be my 13th day missed period then I have a doctors appointment Friday. So my suggestion to you all is ask your doctors about this condition too to rule things out if you are having symptoms but also have negative test results.

Another possible cause could be ovarian cysts. They cause identical symptoms as pregnancies even missed periods or you just didn't ovulate which is normal too.
me and  my bf had sex onn 5th , 7th and 8th sept . i took an ipill on 6th and had unsafe  sex on 7th and 8th . now , i ws late for my AF so i took a blood test on 19th sept . my HCG level ws <1.5 .  is thr any chance tht m pregnant ?
So I've been looking online trying to find out reasons why my period would be this late.. I'm like 17 days late now I had spotting (bright pink blood) for about 2 to 3 days in August around the 28? I think and looking online it said that this would be my implantation bleeding if in which fact I was pregnant.. Now I know I'm not under any more amount of stress in fact I have been in less stress lately.. So after a couple days late I felt sick and vomited.. but after that no symptoms. I did take cheap-o pregnancy test which came out negative.. Then I bought clear blue the first one I did I was about a week late by now so I did in the middle of the day and it came out negative too.. But something in my says I'm preggo:) so I tried again in the A.M. with the other test and I saw a faint faint faint positive..  Then I did the Walmart ones (88cents ones) and one was neg.. and one was slighty positive.. SO IDK WHAT TOO DO!! HELP ME.. yesterday I just started feeling nausea like on and off all day and today I took a nap because I felt super tired! I do have a Dr.'s appointment set up for next Wednesday but he's really not the most hands on dr. so I'm afraid he won't do anything! HELP ME! :)
Pregnancy or Fertility questions?
100,000+ doctor answers