Neg Blood HCG Pregnancy Test 10 days late , where is my period?
It is Jan 21 and my period is about 10 days late.  My last cycle started Dec. 13, 2005 and I was suppose to come on Jan 10.  Nothing has happened yet.  However, the nipple area on both of my breast hurt.  I have cramps and bloating as well as feeling tired and sick (On the weekends I usually go out but lately I am just to exhausted, I also have been going to bed very early).
At times I feel some type of discharge and think it is my period coming but its not.

I took a blood test on Thursday the 19th and the test came back negative - 5mIU/ml.  I don't know what is going on.  My cycle have been normal coming every 27-28 days and now nothing.  I am still going to see my gyn. on Wednesday Jan 25th.

I know that people say if you think you are pregnant you can think you feel symptoms but these are real.  And if I am not where is my normal period?  I am not on any medication right now.  I had been taking Tapazole for my thyroid but I stopped it when my period was late.  I have been taking it for months so I don't think it's the medication causing the problem because my cycles have been nomal.

I had unprotected sex Jan 1-3rd. Wouldn't my test be positive by now if I was pregnant?  What could it be if not pregnancy?
hi im new I have a question my period
it regularly comes every month on time but this month it did it was ten days late an all of a sudden I start bleeding right after the tenth day what dose this mean somebody please help
really surprised when I gone through this forum... i thought i was alone ... thought am the only one got that kind of problem. i really depressed after the second test was negative for my 8 days late. when i was just 3 days late, i simply took the test and was positive ... how it can be ? me and hubby were already excited ... and i was feeling more sleepy, tired than usual, sore nipple, a bit cramp .... but after i had 2nd test was (-), suddenly all feeling gone, guess it's just psychological effect and bit of frustration. contacted doc but he said just wait for 1 week more. but this feeling is so disturbing. no more nausea, just sleepiness n tired still left. i worried when people said about menopause and scared cos i am still 34, consider active lady and always in regular mens 30days, never missed it in my life except after birth of 1st child. dear all, please suggest how to coup with this ....... heard about induce mens .. is it really possible ? and what kind of treatment ?
m i preg?
10 days missed period.......took hpt yestarday..came out negative......having symptoms i.e. nausea,morning sickness......m i still preg?
Hello Everyone
i wanna know if there is anyone who is going through the samething i am okay.... as of today 9/27 i am 25 days late for my period me and my partner had sex on aug 19 i was taking birth control(SPRINTEC) for four months i stop in the middle of the pack 08/19 when i had sex plus ovulated on the 19 as well i have an app where it tells me when i ovulate when my period ect and its all been right up until now i had heavy bleeding on 08/23-08/26 the dr said it was because i stopped my birth control in the middle of a pack then on 09/01 i was cramping as if my period was about too start i was spotting  just light my period was suppose to start on 09/02 was heavy bleeding like a period but then it stopped on 09/03 that was a little scary dont know why that happen so i made an dr appt too see what was wrong dr gave me a pregnancy test and it was negative about a week later i was very nausea couldnt keep anything down took 6 hpt all in diff days all were negative called my dr again made and appt for blood test that came back negative i have been having alot of pregnancy symptoms headache backache very sore nipples  bloated had another blood test done on 09/14 still came out negative never in my life have i ever felt like this then again on 09/26 but this time was my hcg level and that level was 2 still no period  and still the same pregnancy symptoms i had asked my dr for an ultrasound and she told me it was pointless got very upset with that reply can somebody plzzzz tell me whats going on!!!!
My husband and i hve been trying to concieve for 4mths my Af usually arrives on the 29th each month which last through the 6th well it didn't she didn't show up and now its. Oct11th I've taken 7pts still (-) i have no signs of pg only last month tho had spotting on 23rd for Two data after nothing until the 30th  but my at came to visit then. I'm late this month n tired of this ish tried of crying hope sum1 can help of give encouraging words can't take another npt
do u have any idea how it feels to see teenagers on here say..." oh im so scared i might b pregnant...condom broke blah blah blah....go get on birth control...use 12 condoms at once....do whatever it is you need to do NOT to get pregnant...but for someone who has been trying for 4 yrs...married....respectable people in the community....DOESNT want to see this....not trying to b rude...im sorry....but everyone gets pregnant b4 me....sister has had 13 abortions...1 jus last month...and has 7 kids....3 miscarraiges...and I can't get a plus sign just once?? Im 35 yrs old...give me a break!!!!
Going thru the EXACT same thing....we've seen specialist that say his sperm count and mobility is fine...i'm fine...ive tracked my ovulation...ovulate on my 17th day...have never missed a period since i was 9yrs old....last period was sept 16th....still no period....we have been trying for 4yrs...i've taken a test every day this week...neg....today took 3....shouldn't I know by now????? I want my baby!! Without sounding creepy...:(
Ok first time at this...my period is usually always around the 32 day mark give or take a few days. I have been of birth control since Dec last year. My partner n I had sex every day of high fertility ( as I chart my cycles) now I am only 7 days late. But hoping im preg. No real symptoms some mornings I feel queezy n have thrown up this has been going on for 2.5weeks now. My tummy has been feeling rounder n I have quite small boobs but they are feeling very full, but not tender or sore also my partner has said the same about them being fuller. No period signs what so ever. N today n yesty I have had sharp pains on my right hand stomach side. Really really tired, n my back aches. Taken one test at home 2 days late, when should I check again? Could I be preg please help? Hopefully I am :)
Hi there! I feel down this morning when I found my blood test NEGATIVE. I'm delayed for 18 days now. I have 30-31 days cycle. It's my first time to skip 1 month without period. Tpt 2 times but all negative. I don't have my period yet. Is there any chance I can be pregnant? Please help
Ok so just a few days be for halloween I took a pt in the late eve and it was neg. The following morning I took one that came up pos. and again 3 days later I took one that started off pos and then faded away so it was neg again. I went to the drs to find out if I was or not and the blood tests said I wasn't. I'm a week past due and I have all signs for pregnancy without the knowing 100% if I am or not. I got my oct 3 and only had it for 4 days. This is not like my peroids. My periods r never late and r always 7 days long. I have 2 kids and I knew I was pregnant before I took any tests. My husband keeps telling me I'm not pregnant bc the drs said I'm not. I'm not stressing it at all. If I am I am if not then I'm not. I just wish I knew 100% whether I was or not. Anyone have any clue as to what is going on?
I came off the pill and had two periods straight after 28 days apart.
This month i am so far 10 days late. i have taken 4 hpt and all negative :-(
I havent been stressed at all, the only thing i can think of it that i did get drunk a few weeks ago when i never normally drink so i had a bad hangover, could this make a period late?
my breasts seem normal, i have been having some headaches and some cramping pains, and occasionally feeling a bit faint and tired.
Im now 12 days late on my period i have taken about 4 hpt and all say negative i went to the docs on the 21st when i was only 4 days late and the blood work said neg as well what can be causing this i very much believe that i am pg i have been 2 times before both which ended in miscarriage i know these feelings all to well my period is normal so it would not make any sense that i have not gotten it yet is there any one else who is having this problem please help
im 18 days late on my period and my husband an i have been trying for the last 2 years with no success..i was told my uterus was deformed about a year ago from both top corners in a sharp V cut clear to the center is all missing .. ive been in the hospital for major pains in my pelvic area and they did a urine test and negative. i still have the pain in my pelvic expecially when i sleep on my belly it hurts. it hurts when my husband and have intercourse and he puts it in 2 far. the pressure on my cervix sends pain all threw my pelvic area. my breasts have been getting bigger and very tender. i have white bumps forming around and in the center on my nipples and i have dizzy and nausea spins. couple of times ive puked. ive had discharge like i would if i were getting ready to start but then nothing. it did that for about 2 weeks then it stopped here reently. idk what i should do.any ideas. it would be great to no. i will do ANYTHING for a baby!!!
a lot of times when semon reaches the uterus it can cause someone who is normally regular to become irregular. thats what my dr told me bc i was freakin out when i was younger bc i was under 18 and the condom broke. but freakin urself out over it will only make it worse. ive been trying for over 2 years with my husband and thught i waspregnant and thought about it all the time and would always freak out bc my uterus is deformed. but the more u think about it the more the symptoms appear and the more u freak out the longer ull be waiting for ur period to come. ive learned to just relax and if it happens it happens if it doont then it dont. just wait and keep ur mind off of it and if still nothing get a blood test done.
heyy i been reading all these posts. and me and my boyfriend have been having unprotected sex for a month now. my LMP was october 26.. ive had some symptoms of pg but all hpt are negative. its really irritating me. then, december 4th i AF paid a visit but was really light pink...now im bleeding like normal...ive been pg before but had a miscarriage and wen i found out i was pg before, i still had a period but was spotty and only 4 days long then i took a hpt and it was pos...is there a possibily that this is whats happening again? i bought a hpt but i am waiting for AF to go away to test again..im nervous but dont want the hurt...i want more than anything to be pg !

Erin.
I'm so confused me and my husband are ttc last month my period was 3 weeks late , and only last 4 days and was super  light. I didn't think too muvh about it . But we had sex right before the period , during the period and after the period, now its 2 weeks later and in still having menstrual like cramps no bleeding maybe some clear discharge ,I feel like I'm on my period but no bleeding , I'm bloated irritable nausea my boobs have gotten bigger I'm super tired all the time , so I took a hpt this morning and it was negative . Any have any advice ??
People are dieing to have a baby and you are on this site tell us that u had an abortion, God will punish you for taking an innocent life and bragging about you. You should be a shame of yourself.
I'm reading everyone's situations at this point I don't know what to think I'm 10 late never been late november 11 was my last period November 30 I spotted light pink dark brown for one day, read If that happens it may implantation bleeding if that's the case it only happens with a pregnant woman but all my test are neg & blood I'm losing my mind I just wanna know the dr said come back in a couple weeks if I haven't still started ...smh the big question am I prego or not ????
-LAST MONTH MY CYCLE STARTED IN NOV 3 AROUND THAT TIME I HAD SEX DEC 3 AND HAD NO SIGNS OF PERIOD COMING DOWN DEC 22   LIGHTER BLOOD CAME DOWN VERY DIFFRENT FROM MY NORMAL PERIOD ALSO MY BREAST ARE REALLY SORE ANY SUGGESTIONS COULD I BEE PREGANT.
i dont hav any pregnancy symptom. I hav gone 4 blood pregnancy test and it reads negativ yet i havnt seen my period. Cud i b pregnant. Aprt 4rm havn regular white discharge.
There is a chance to have one or two false positives but not five. You are pregnant... Go to the store and get some prenatal pills and take as if you are pregnant just in case you are. That baby needs its folic acid
my last period was November 22, did 3 pregnancy test, all -ve. having abdominal cramps, tender breast, clear liquid coming from my right breat when i squeezed it. craving sweets and spicy food. gaining weight. had a series of headaches ealier up. a lot of acnes starting breaking out in my face, im jus not sure whats happening.
hey there well i hope sum1 can help me i am 9days late on my period (which is always usually 24-28 days cycle)i have been doing preg tests for the last week and all negative.i had my usual cramps bout 2week before i was due on then nothing then a week later i had a lil spotting which was fresh red but litrally looked like some1 dotted it with a pin bout 3-4times in my knicks nothing when i wiped either.this is really unusual 4 me i have had 3 children and i always experience spotting when 1st preg i feel a bit sik but i usually do when im due on ive had heavier discharge and ive also had thrush (which obvo could be why theres more discharge but i also no u gt more discharge and thrush when pregnant)im trying not to think about it as i no stress can make u late on your period too tbh i wouldnt mind either way if was preg or not i jus wana find out whats goin on with me ahhhhhhhh
Hi, I've read most of the posts and I feel for a lot of the women out there who are trying to conceive, I wish you all the baby dust in the world.
I must admit I'm in a similar situation. I'm not actively ttc, but my period was due on the 03/01/2012 and, well it hasn't shown (along with tender breasts, cramping and tiredness). I've had negative hpt tests and now I am experiencing a clear/brown mucousy discharge, which I thought was my period, but it only appears when I wipe.
I'm frustrated, and would just like to know what's going on with my body.
Again to the Women who are ttc I wish you all the best =)
Im confused as well ive had lots of -hpt and one -bt but i dont understand how im 9 days late and have all the symtoms exsept the breast tenderness ive been preg. 6 times with one mc this doesnt feel like that it really feels like im preg. My last af was on 12/12/11 i lightly spotted for 4 days 2 days later brown discharge a day after that back to pink spotting whats your opinion?????? This has never happened i was suppose to start my next af on jan 9 its now jan 17 eny thoughts??
WOW am I ever glad I read this forum! Paulette, I don't know where you got that info but I've been researching for 2 weeks and have not seen it yet! Makes perfect sense! The scary thing is that my Dr. told me a few days ago that if my blood test came back negative, it is a non-viable pregnancy! I'm very healthy, have little to no stress, on no medication, and am always reg with AF but this month was 11 days late (and ttc)! I just got AF today after thinking it was a non-viable pregnancy for the last few days! Amazing what you'll find when you research things yourself!!! Thanks again! xoxo
how are you now. does this message stillcame up positive pt? because im experiencing the same thing now. pls help
how are you?after this post did it come/ your period?
OK. Ladies.  I had my last mp December 1, 2011.  I spotted once on December 24, 2011, and again on December 25, 2011.  On the 24th it was pink/red only when I wiped, that one time.  On the 25th it was pink/brown, only once.  It was after I had intercourse.  I did not get a period until January 23.  This period has been ...in color brown/pink and sometimes red...but always brown.  I must include that I have been on Implanon since March 30, 2009.  But with this period besides being lighter, compared to the rest.  Which I usually have a 38 day menstrual cycle, that last 5-7 days.  It has been more brown then any other color.  I did have 3 out of 7 hpt be positive from 1/06/12-01/20/12.  On 01/18/12 I had an hcg blood test, which came back negative.  As far as symptoms go I have had enlarges/sensitive breasts, metallic taste in my mouth, thirstiness, over slating everythin I eat, troule sleeping on my stomach, over-eating, and bumps on my nipples. (that my fiance noticed)
Sorry salting* everything.  Am I pregnant or just paranoid?!!!!????!!!!
I'm 32 I have a 3 yr old boy I was diagnosed with ovarian cancer a month after my son was born this was in December 2008. They went in and removed my right tube and ovary. My periods are every 21 days to the dot. I was suppose to start on January 20th but nothing yet I feel like I'm going to start but nothing. I'm on several medications that I'm suppose to take regularly but sometimes forget and have to double up. I have sore boobs and I'm sick at my stomach I have headaches alot. I've been under a lot of stress but I did take a pregnancy test at the doctors office came out negative then several days later took another one at home another negative. I'm also stressed cause I currently have cancer again and don't want to bring another kid into the world not guaranteed if ill be here please help I'm losing my mind.
i have periods on jan 26 till then i dont have periods any my pregnancy test is also negavite plz tell me that im pregnant or not bcoz i dont want be preg soon as i have 6 months baby
I havent had my period in two months. I've takin 3 hpt. They all came out negatitive. I've been really tired and my breasts have been tender. Also I seem to feel sick after I eat. Should I take another test??
It's crazy how many woman go through this and with the EPT tests that can detect early but font detect at all sometimes. My situation is I am 7 days late, Ive never missed a period. I took 4 EPT and all neg, I took 3 Walgreen tests and they are slight blue positives but only after sitting for a while. I have constant cramps, vivid dreams, gas, major sensitive mood issues, bloating, tiredness, discharge that feels like a period but it's a watery type. I had what seemed like what described as implantation bleeding 1.5 weeks before my period was due. I'm really anxious to know if this is a real pregnancy since my husband reversed his vasectomy last October. Any suggestions would be encouraging. Thanks
I had my last ms on 20th of June &had sex frm 30th til now, about one week i started having slight abd cramping which lasted for a week then my breast is getting bigger & d nipples very painful, slight headache & back pain & sometimes feel like vomiting. and had feeling like feverish both morning & 9nite for d past two weeks. I did hcG twice both blood & urine and are negative & d symptoms are the. what could be d cause. Pls help. Thanks
Hi, I'm now 10 days late from my period, I have always been regular! I've took 4 hpt and all negative, I was on Yaz birth control for 5 years then switched to Beyaz about 6 months ago and I've had normal periods through the whole time I've been taking birth control! My ob gyn said when I switched from yaz to beyaz there would be no change in my cycle that they basically have the same thing other than the beyaz having folate vitamin and that it would be $10 cheaper a month, that was the only difference! and now I'm 10 days late and have all the symptoms of being pg other than the tender breasts, I never had the tender breasts when I had my other two children and that's also the only other times I've had a missed period, what should I do?
did you turn out to be pg after all?
Hi i am alomost 10 days late and two HPT show negative what should I do
Hi I alomost 10 days late and two HPT show negative what should I do, I used to have regular cycles between 25-30, I mean sometimes it comes every 25 days somtimes every 27 days. this the first time my period it late. I have been ttc for 6 years and I am so exciting to be pregnant but I dont know If I am pregnant or not because 2HPT were negative
any one could have anwer or help me please
me too... im 1 week late.. and its driving me crazy...im pretty much regular cycle since then im not sure if im preggy! hope not cause im under medication for my hyperthyroid.. it can be dangerous for my baby? might be?  please help...
I am so not on my own what a wonderful site good luck to you all love and light
I am 10 days late and having the same symptoms as everyone else. I went to my doctor but he couldn't do any test so if I don't get my period by Thursday then I am scheduled to go in Friday for a urine test and blood test with him. I have taken 7 test for mornings and nights and all were negative. he told me today that I have gastropersis which explains the bloating feeling and is common in pregnant people early on so even though I have that there is still a chance I could be pregnant. So if I don't get my period by Thursday, which will be my 13th day missed period then I have a doctors appointment Friday. So my suggestion to you all is ask your doctors about this condition too to rule things out if you are having symptoms but also have negative test results.

Another possible cause could be ovarian cysts. They cause identical symptoms as pregnancies even missed periods or you just didn't ovulate which is normal too.
me and  my bf had sex onn 5th , 7th and 8th sept . i took an ipill on 6th and had unsafe  sex on 7th and 8th . now , i ws late for my AF so i took a blood test on 19th sept . my HCG level ws <1.5 .  is thr any chance tht m pregnant ?
So I've been looking online trying to find out reasons why my period would be this late.. I'm like 17 days late now I had spotting (bright pink blood) for about 2 to 3 days in August around the 28? I think and looking online it said that this would be my implantation bleeding if in which fact I was pregnant.. Now I know I'm not under any more amount of stress in fact I have been in less stress lately.. So after a couple days late I felt sick and vomited.. but after that no symptoms. I did take cheap-o pregnancy test which came out negative.. Then I bought clear blue the first one I did I was about a week late by now so I did in the middle of the day and it came out negative too.. But something in my says I'm preggo:) so I tried again in the A.M. with the other test and I saw a faint faint faint positive..  Then I did the Walmart ones (88cents ones) and one was neg.. and one was slighty positive.. SO IDK WHAT TOO DO!! HELP ME.. yesterday I just started feeling nausea like on and off all day and today I took a nap because I felt super tired! I do have a Dr.'s appointment set up for next Wednesday but he's really not the most hands on dr. so I'm afraid he won't do anything! HELP ME! :)
Reading all these posts I really don't know what to think I'm a little different then everyone I'm going thru just about the same things I'm 25 I've had Sistimatic Lupus for 5 years but I've always had a reg period I was diagnosed when my daughter was 1 but now she's 6 and I'm 10 days late I'm very in tune with my body since all these new changes but I need some outside advice I've taken a urine pt with my doctor at 4 days late and a blood test at 7 days late both neg I have a lot of  white discharge bad cramps for a few weeks now that only last 20 min nausea and headaches all which I've never had before with my Lupus I'm not sure if my Lupus is just getting worst I want to keep asking my doctor for more tests but I'm not supposed to be trying for a baby because of my medication and I don't want to seem that way I really want to know what's going on I really need to know because I don't want to harm the baby if I happen to be pg  I had unprotected sex the day of my ovulation by mistake and it just seems like possibly I'm stressing over it but I'm not sure I feel very bloated but haven't gained any weight what should I do ? When should I test again should I get an ultrasound? What is 99% accurate when it comes to pregnancy? I've never missed a period like this only with my first pregnancy I'm so stuck ....someone help