Positive Pregnancy Test and then a Negative Pregnancy test four days later?
Tuesday morning the day my period was supposed to start I took a Clear Blue Easy digital test and got a Positive result. On Friday morning I took the same test again out of the same box and this one showed up Negative and I am starting to spot but it doesn't seem like a normal period. Maybe I am just wanting to be pregnant so the spoting doesn't seem normal. I have an appointment on Monday with the OB-GYN. Any ideas? Can I be pregnant?
I have exactly this right now. The same as you, what happened with yours? I am so nervous and stressed about it. :-(
I have this right now, what happened with you? I am pretty upset and stressed about this? x
I have done 2 pregnancy tests in the last fortnight the first one said not pregnant so waited missed a period and done another one last Friday which came up positive 3+ I can't get to my doctor till after the 19th I have two kids already and am really excited but am also scarred as last year I had a miscarriage two days after hearing my twins heartbeat can anyone help me through this please comment xxx
OK! Right.... i desided to take a preg test, i seen the control Pink Line, like i aalways have when ive been worried about it and NEVER seen a faint pink line, the one i taken didnt concentrate on a faint Line so i just put it on the side,, .. i woke up in the morning on the first preg test and there was this Faint Pink Line, Clear as to Noticing it,i Know your not suppose to read it after the time on direction so i bought another 3, Well Now, i taken my second one and looked the time it said on the directions and it did the same a verryyy Faint Pink Line also with the Control Linel on the second test, Now i taken the third one and Having one pink line which was the control Line? its playing on my mind, having 2 faint tests and 2 Negative  after the Faint Tests... NOW Today, im round a 6 days Late, today ive bought an clear blue plus tests... ive had the test.. and its showing NEG? whats going on.. ??
I am a month late for my period. I kept getting cramps like I do the day before my period but it never came Finally, two nights ago I took a home test and i counted the two minutes in my head looked saw just the line that was there when i first peed and tossed it. last night i happen to glance in the trash and there it is a big plus sign..this shocked me. I immedietly ran out got another test drank some water took it and it was negative. So i thought okay not pregnant? today at work i threw up for no reason at all just a sudden wave of nausea..and my period is sooo late! Im 24 and ive been with my bf for 3 years this is not planned at all but i was somewhat excited ya know? i just want to have an answer!!
I had 4 pregnancy test sense June 29th I started spotting 2 days later and took 2 test to day and blood work and came back negative. The nurse said I was never pregnant this has been the worst day of my life, I want to try again but i feel like this will happen again.
I was 5 days late so i decided to take a pregnancy test 2 came back positive so i took another and that came back positive too then that night i took another it said negative so i waited till he next day and took a clear blue digital one that came back pregnant and said 2 weeks on it but that night i started to bleed but it was only little but brown blood, i had a shower then waited till the next morning and i was still bleeding but it was pink blood not red usually its red if it was a period i bled on and off for that whole day so decided to take another test and that came back negative, the next day i had stopped bleeding and took another test and that said positive i dont know what is going on i have been for a blood test and i get the results tomorow but does it sound like a chemical pregnancy or is this normal ?
I have experienced the same today. 2 positive tests yesterday then negative today followed by my period. So gutted. Blood test not for 2 more dys!!!
I sincerely hope most of you idiots do not reproduce. Your grammar is absolutely atrocious. Did any of you even graduate high school??? Go back to school and use condoms or you'll never get a good enough job to support this child, let alone educate them, and I don't want my tax dollars to be wasted on you. That is all.
you are talking about bad  grammer,when you don't even know how to spell outrageous , you are the one clearly need to go back to school,dumb ***
i got a very faint line 10 days before my period was due iv done a test the next day neg then the next still neg im waiting for my period due date so i can try again.. has anyone had this its still very early my boobs are getting bigger and i feel a bit sick and very emotional
I took a test on thursday which was 3 days before my period was suppost to come it came up negative..i took 2 more sunday the day of my expected period and got 2 very faint positive tests. Today monday im having some spotting is this normal? could it be mabie the egg was just implanting and thats why i got 2 faint positives? it was 15 days from ovulation to the positive pregnancy tests. I never got my period also.Please help
I took a pregnancy test on friday morning and it came back positive, I think (one line really heavy the other faint). I took another this afternoon and it came back negative. My bf and I have had sex three times in the past three weeks, the first time was about a week before my period was due. No period. Do I trust the positive test I took on friday or take another later this week? My bf doesn't know I took the first test cos I wasn't sure if the test was a true positive.
I have had 4 negatives , 1 slight positive, no period since June but very light so confused and  of negative test from urine test at lab. So very confused I want to be happy but scared that I might not be pregnant. Doctor appointment not for another week.
I was just wondering  i had pregnancy test came back positive then i had another came back negative but I did the negative at the wrong time i did in afternoon not first pee for the day. The first test came back positive with two lines straight away but one line was faint.. How often is it to get a false negative???
I'm going through the same thing. What happened?
Hello I done a test it was only the cheap test but it came up positive, iv tried about four tests after and all negative, am I pregnant or not? I'm so confused
as ****** up anon451  is... you just made yourself look even dumber cause she didn't try to spell outrageous....she spelt atrocious... here you go sound it out... a·tro·cious Adjective: 1.Horrifyingly wicked: "atrocious cruelties".
2.Of a very poor quality; extremely bad or unpleasant: "atrocious weather".
bet you feel pretty dumb now...but nice try LMFAO
I haven't had my period since aug. 5th 2012... I took 2 pregnancy test on sept.13th 2012 and they both said positive, my husband wanted me to test again just to be sure so I took 2 more on sept.14th 2012 and they both said negative.. I have still not gotten my period, I feel extremely bloated and tired, and also getting sick when i smell certain foods. am I pregnant or not?
I took a test in the morning and it came back positive an hour later i tested again and it came back nagative. I have been testing continously for five days but it is coming back nagative. I am two days late for my period.What could this be?
hi every one i learned that if yiou take a test  without having your urine in you for more the two to three hours a pregnancy test can come out neg if you are pos.. so im having a problem i took three pregnancy test with fain lins said pos so i went and got a blood test they said i was 4 weeks along the a day later got bleeding and no clots  but cramps like normally period!! was scared so went in the doc a week later said i would have miscarriage that my hcg level doped from a 57 to a 37 could this be true!! could it still go back up in scared and i feel still pregnant!! im  going in in a few days to go get my blood test to see were my hcg level is at but i wanted to see if anyone had this happen to them? i really want this  baby!!...why this happen!!!....
this is weird i had positive home tests sept 9,11,13 went to the doctors on the 25 now test is negitive and took one this morning negitive im quite lost guess ill have to wait on my blood test to  coe back hopefully today  or tomorrow becauase im so confused ive wanted this so bad and now i dont know what to think with the negitives
Well i bought the clearblue digital five back a day ago...first test i used in the evening, said PREGNANT! I leaped for joy...as I am 6 days late and felt like I could be pregnant. Then an hour later, i got a NOT PREGNANT. then this morning using FMU i got a NOT PREGNANT. Then once again this afternoon a NOT PREGNANT. Still no af...been having unusual dull cramps for two weeks and my breasts are aching under the arms. So confusing..i read online that the digitals arent very reliable and can give false positives. Im hoping thats not the case and im late for good reason...but im just not sure.
Hello. Yesterday my preg test was positive and 3 hours later neg, this morning it was neg. I'm due on tomorrow. I'm worried sick about this.
your not pregnaunt you looked at the test three days later . the line you seen was a water lne that why on the box they will tell you not to read the test after 10 minutes an you got two more negatives after that , implatatin bleeding you will spott brown discharge for a couple days an then a light pink but only when you wipe but not all women will have impatation bleedig i have two kids an i'm 4 week now on my third an this is the first time i had implation bleeding hope this helps an yes some weman also wll have have there period cause i did with both of mine
Ok Ladies, here's what I know so far from my own experiences:

Home Pregnancy Tests read a hormone that your body secretes AFTER implantation (this will be important later) called HGC. When sperm meets egg way up in your fallopian tube, you are technically pregnant but your body will not show any symptoms-- at that point, the tiny blob of cells is travelling down your tube and to your uterus. We'll call this day 1, and it usually around day 15 in your cycle. It can take anywhere from 6-12 days for the cells to make the trip to your uterus (Day 21-28). At that point, if all is still going well, it'll implant into the lining of your Uterus-- at which point you MAY experience some light bleeding called Implantation Bleeding. Not everyone has it, but it is why sometimes you think you just had a light period but you are actually pregnant. After about 3 days of Implantation (Call this day 17-28 of your cycle), your body starts producing the hormone HCG to trigger the changes that signal your body to prepare for pregnancy-- swelling breasts, thickening of the uterine lining to support the pregnancy, morning sickness, etc. Once the HCG is at a level where it can be read with a blood test (3-6 days after THAT) but only at a clinic that does a blood test. 3-6 days after THAT there is enough HGC in your system that passes through your urine that you will be able to see it in a Home Pregnancy Test. So it could be DAYS after you are "officially" pregnant to show up positive on a home pregnancy test.

So the short version: you can pee on a stick at home and show a negative and still be pregnant.
You can pee on a stick at home in the morning and it will be different than in the evening.
You can pee on a stick after drinking a lot of water and it be negative since HGC is water-soluble even if you are pregnant.
You can pee on a stick at home and show a positive (urine is concentrated), but then later on a negative (urine is dilluted), and you might still be pregnant.
You can be pregnant, but then not carry to term (a lot of the time the cells won't divide right or there'll be a problem so the body will naturally miscarry) in which case... you showed positive, then negative, then had a period.

For those trying to be pregnant: Good luck to you!
For those who hope they're not: get to a clinic or a doc and have them test your blood to make sure.
I took to test earlier today they were light faint positive then tonight i took one and it was negative. But the third one was a different pregnancy test.I am confused.  
if you take a test and its positive, then you are pregnant, its detects it in your urine, sadly though you had a chemical pregnancy which happens before your period, and you miscarried...which is why there was more blood then normal
alright, so I have been "feeling pregnant" you know the usual symptoms: enlarged breasts, cramping once in a while, headaches, dizziness (now that seemed to kind of passed) nauseous, tired all the time...and I have a very very light time of the month, it has been about a week and half since then, I went to the doctor the day after it stopped and he said it was still too early to tell, its been about a week since the doctor visit, and I took a home pregnancy test this morning around 7:30 am, and when the result started showing up it said positive for a few seconds to a minute ( I was so excited I didn't keep track of the time), then it vanished, im not sure whether I am pregnant or a should wait a bit long to see if I am or not?
I  took a home pregnancy test two of them and they show up positive but then go negative what does this mean?
Hey guys please help me??? My wife had 8 positive tests and she was about 7 weeks when suddenly she started bleeding, not a lot though. About 5 days after than she went to the toilet on morning to go and pee while she was busy something fell out her vagina it was a red thing looked like a piece of skin it was about 10cm long and in width abou 2cm. We then went to the doctor and they did a pregnancy test and a blood test both were positive then they did a sonar and they saw the ambiotic sack but was not sure about a heartbeat. She is 9 weeks bow and her appoinment at the doctor is next weekend please can anyone help???
I  took a pregnancy test 3 days ago and it said positive and I took 2 yesterday and one said positive and the other said negative so I just want to know which one am i
Im on the implanaon I started my period today but its brown and a little red but yester morning I had a positive test and took another last night and it was positive they both were very faint and took one  now from the dollar store and it was negative . going to take two more In the morning and then the docs. could I be pregnant?
I took 3 tests last week all positive. Then done a few this week and they are negative. I've not had any spotting or bleeding in between the tests. I'm really not feeling great. Have tingles on my stomach. Sore nipples, tiredness, bloating etc. anyone help.
I took 4 test 2 positive 2 negative.. I'm so confused!!! Help!!
Hey so i took a rite aid blue dye preg test it came back faint positive then i went to the er to confirm they did a urine n came back neg ok so i was mad but didnt wanna believe no so later tht nite i took a ffpt it was a very very faint 2nd line so i went back to the er to get confirm they said no again...5 days befor period n no blood test done please someone help me on input
i toke pregnancy test one the 11/15 and it had a faded line and i thought it was positive, i was so happy i cried like a big baby lol cause my husband and i have been trying for sometime now.. i showed him and i told my mom.. it had two in the package so the morning of 11/18 i toke the other one to find out if the line would become more brighter and it show negative.. so i wait and told another one on 11/27 negative again.. i really don’t know what to do...
i went to the doctor on 11/29 he say my cervix is hight and soft, a sign of early pregnancy and i should redo a pregnancy test within two weeks...
Hi there, i have read some of the stories above, and i can honestly say, i feel you. it is really really sad. i went to the doctor last week, on the 26/11/2013, doctor did a test, it came back with a faint positive line... i got so excited inside, doctor said she cant confirm because it is a light line. i went home and bought 2 more tests, did one the evening, and one the next morning. it both came back with the faint lines. so by this time im even more excited... went to the doctor to take bloods, just to be sure... and the blodd test came back positive... oh man, was i excited... believe it or not, i got a preriod on the saturday, 07th Dec, i immediately phoned the gynae, he said i must do another blood test... so it came back negative :-( i was so depressed. how can i be pregnant for just one week...its not fair, so a person cant anymore believe blood tests as well...

i am feeling so depressed, please advise
Aah, now I know why healthcare is so corrupt....You went to the ER for a pregnancy test?  Are you kidding me?
Hi Can anyone help.

I havent had a period sine 6th December - My and my husband are trying for a baby - I took a test on 19/2 and it came back with a faint positive. I took a test 48 hours later and was negative.
what does this mean. Please Help!
i tested a week earlier than my due periods and it came positive.... and then 3 days earlier my due periods i tested again ...i came negative...???? which one is right?
Hi ladies, I seem to be going through something similar to what you are all saying. 4 days ago took 2 tests that came out positive. Woke up to some light brown sporting yesterday morning but thought it was just implantation, had it very mildly throughout the day only when I wiped. Had an extra test at home so decided to take it last night again, negative! Rushed to chemist got more, 2 more negatives last night. Woke up now to use my first morning wee and negative again. The wierd thing is that I havent experieneced any bleeding at all, just mild brown spotting, with very mild cramps in left andomen. Anyone have any advise? Im only at 4 weeks since the first day of my last period, but Im not sure 4 tests would not pick up the hormone 4 days after testing positive? Feel like im going mad! Thanks so much x
I took 4 test and they came out + and then today took 2 of them they came out -. What dose that mean ?
I've got a question. Help pls. So my last period was on the 27September 2016.and 11 days after  i did a pregnancy test because I have been vomiting and had bad headace so my doctor had me do a test which came with 1 fainted line an the other was a bright line... he said I'm pregnant now it's Monday the 10 October 2016 and I bought a first responds test and did it at home and I got a negative. Am I pregnant?  Help
okay so after college i took 2 test around 3-4 pm (friday) and came out + then saturday morning i took one more an it came back + ( all first response) then 2 days later took 2 (clear blue) and came back - .... then the next morning took one more (first response) and came back +.... plz help really want and need to know!!!!
I took 3 Digital Pregnancy Test clear blue 3 positive then went to the doctor and did another one they said it came out negative could I still be pregnant I miss my period now for 13 days or more somebody please help me I want to be pregnant so bad