Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community
Pregnancy

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

Pregnancy

I am 6 dpo and noticed increased hunger, fatigue and whitish discharge. Does that mean I might be pregnant?
If you have been having un protected sex. Then there is definitely a possibility you could be pregnant. Not saying you are. But there is always a risk of being pregnant. All women's bodies react different to being pregnant. However rarely do you have these symptoms  6dpo. My suggestion is wait until you miss your period and then test. We are not doctors nor should our advice be taken as such. We are just a bunch of women who were at one point in your shoes. I wish you the best of luck in whichever outcome you have. :)
Avatar n tn
Thank you very much..:)