Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community
Pregnant or not so confused...

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

Pregnant or not so confused...

Okay I went two months with no period which is odd for me because my period is always right one time and that's how I knew I was pregnant the first time. I started to bleed but nothing like a normal flow more like a little spotting here and there throughout the day. This also happened during my first pregnancy so my husband and I decided that we should get a test. I took the first two while there was a little blood in my urine and they both came back positive. Then I decided to wait until there was no more spotting to take another test but the first one I took had a faint line to indicate I was pregnant so I took another...this one also had a faint line. I waited another day and took a third and that was negative. I'm so confused and scared that maybe I was pregnant and now I'm not. Anyone have anything for me?
Have you taken a test since the negative? its possible that you may have had a chemical pregnancy but its also possible to get a false negative... take another test... or you could talk to your Dr and see if you could get blood work done to see whats going on...
I got the negative this morning but my husband suggested that we get a digital test and try that tomorrow since we are out of town for the next two weeks. If I get a negative tomorrow I'll call my doctor and see what she can tell me. I am praying for false negative since my husband and I were both pretty sure I was pregnant again.
If you have 4 positive, and one negative, chances are it was a false negative.
Oh also five weeks after my first missed period my doctor tested me and it was negative so over a month later when I started bleeding very lightly was when I took my first two tests. I forgot to mention that part.
So you would count the two with the faint positive line as a positive? Haha I've got this family full of doctors and nurses but I don't want to ask any of them if I am I want it to be a surprise.
Okay I took a digital test and it said pregnant! I hope when I go to the doctor that's what they tell me.
well thats good:) congrats!!
hey congrats.....I just wanted to know a few things. I have 4 days for my period but I dnt have any symptoms.....can I be pregnant? Please help.
If you have had unprotected sex that is very much a possibility. I took another test this morning and it came out saying not pregnant. I am ever so confused. I would love to be pregnant again and my husband and I are praying we are. I was told I couldn't have kids and I had my son and we were told we might not be able to have more since my past history looked bad. We are staying hopeful. I have had few symptoms unlike my last pregnancy it was very obvious. My friends new before I did. I was sick all the time, food tasted off, my belly felt full, I was tired all the time, and used the bathroom a lot. Now my belly feels full, food tastes funny, and I'm tired all the time but I still am not convinced that I am pregnant. I mean my jeans are tighter and I have one pair I can't wear at all now and I was losing weight before hand now I have gained. My husband says I am a little more emotional than before and I have to agree I feel like everything is so cute I'm going to cry. I know some people that don't show any symptoms until they are pretty far along.
Pregnancy or Fertility questions?
100,000+ doctor answers