Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community
Ruptured Ovarian Cyst and Period... normal?

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

Hey. So last week on Friday night/Saturday morning I hooked up with a guy. He penetrated me for less than 30 secondes and then we realized that we didn't have a condom and that it was a bad idea. He came a lot later on. I was supposed to get my period Monday or Tuesday and got it Tuesday night. It wasn't that heavy but it was still my period. On Wednesday my flow wasn't extremely heavy but it wasn't light either. Wednesday night, I had an ovarian cyst rupture. I passed out from the pain and spent the night in the ER on morphine for the pain. I had and ultrasound and CT scan to diagnose the ruptured cyst. However, my period was very light Thursday and Friday. I still needed a small pad though. On Saturday it was even lighter but still there so I used a pad. Today, Sunday, I just had a little spotting when I wiped but that's all.
I'm trying to figure out if I'm pregnant or if my abnormal period this month is just because of the ruptured cyst.
I have also been having headaches for the past two days that go away when I sleep, but I have been very tired due to my lack of sleep Wednesday night.
sounds like an abnormal period, I used to get those a lot until I was put in birth control to help regulate it. Implantation bleeding lasts a couple of days and isn't enough to fill a pad more like a stain of pinkish or brownish blood. I hope this helps(: you made the right decision on stopping him.
***plus it would be way to early for you to have implantation bleeding, it usually comes around day 14 of your cycle.