Should I be worried??? Help!!!
June 8th 2012 i stop taking birth control. July 2012 until january 2013 my periods are trackable and always come on time. January 11th 2013, I ended a 3 year relationship. The last time I had sex with this man, lets call him B, was January 7th or 8th. And I started my period January 9th. My next period was supposed to come February 8th. February 7th I have sex with someone new, lets call him C. And we only use the pullout method, successfully. But then the next day, my period doesn't come for the first time in 6 months. A few days later I take a 2 pregnancy tests to see if I am possible pregnant from B. They both show up negative. So I assume its just the stress and anxiety of being on my own for the first time in 4 years that is causing my period to come late. February 14th I have entirely unprotected sex with C. So the 16th I take a plan b pill. My period is now 10 says late. Is it more likely stress? Or should I be worried about pregnancy?
I remember that when my ex took the plan b close to her period it often delayed it by a few days, it's possible that you are just freaking yourself out and bein delayed by stress and other factors, if in a few days it hasn't come go take a blood test?
Also, considering you had sex with b and then had your period after I think it's safe to assume you seem pregnant from those sexual encounters, Just think and make sure that on the 7th of February c didnt finish inside you, and if you took the mergency contraceptive within 3 days it helps lower the risk from pregnancy due to your sexual encounter on the 14th by quite a lot too. So If those are the only two times you've had sex this cycle, and you are positive that he pulled out before finishing on the 7th of feb, you should be okay, as I said above, go to the doctors if its delayed much longer.
Aren't* not seem
No on the 7th he didn't finish inside me at all, but I didn't take a plan b pill then. We had protected sex 2 days after that when my period was already late, then on valentines day we had complete unprotected sex and he did finish inside me, then 2 days after that, the third time, I took a plan b, when my period was already 8 days late.
the plan b pill messes up your period. Its one of the side effects
I understand that plan b messes up your cycle, that being said, I didn't take the plan b until I was already 8 days late in my period.
yeah and probably made it even more late. You think an abortion plan b is an abortion pill.
If you wanted to be pregnant you shouldn't have taken that. And if your period was going to start you made it even more late.
Well if that's the case the plan b will only work for any unprotected sex 3 days before you take it, so if you had unprotected sex several times before the 3 day mark, there's a chance you could be pregnant especially if he finished inside you.
I've never heard of the plan b being an abortion pill. I even asked the pharmacist and she said its just an estrogen pill and so even if you take plan b within 3-5 days of intercourse, if you're already pregnant it won't do anything.
I had unprotected sex twice on valentines day then 2 days later I took plan b. But I had also had sex once with a condom and once with the pullout method a week before I took plan b, and 2 days before my period was supposed to come. I didn't take plan b until I had already missed my period.