Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community
So confused.

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

So confused.

I had unprotected sex about 4-5 weeks ago. I spotted, and I thought my period would come but it didn't. I also have a clear/whiteish discharge sometimes. I didn't think anything of it at the time. Well a week later I had severe fatigue. I was falling asleep in class and couldn't go home without passing out instantly, and sleep for about 6 hours tops. I've never been that tired normally. And it lasted all that week. Well I started getting frequent minor headaches as well. And now my abdomen is swollen and bloated and my breasts feel heavy. I'm also having what seems to be sudden hot flashes that will last about 10 minutes. I'll be burning up and break into a sweat, this also happens at night and I'll wake up drenched in sweat and unable to sleep. I have so many signs of pregnancy. My last period was around the 5th of march. So it's late, but am I testing a little too early?  Because all 3 tests I've taken have come back negative. I'm 18, and my hormones have always been weird but never to cause any sort of change in my body. Anyone been through this? Or can give me comforting advice?  Am I just crazy?  Thanks in advance xxx
try waiting a week and taking another pregnancy test. it could be that there are not enough hormones in your body yet for the pregnancy test to pick it up. but every symptom you have as an early sign of pregnancy. if it helps you I'm 16 days late and still getting negative pregnancy test results.. but good luck honey and I hope everything works out for you.
also any time you have unexplained bleeding that is not your cycle that's a sign of pregnancy too.