Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community
am i pregnant for sure

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

am i pregnant for sure

Always tired , frequent urination, nausea,certain smells make me sick to my stomach,boob are uncomfortable in a wire bra, last real period was 3/31-4/5 ,feel like crying bt dnt kno y, stomach looks n feel a little bloated, experienced this weird bleeding only when doing alot of physical activity off n on 4/1-4/4, sex on 3/30, 4/5,4/9,4/13,4/15,4/20,4/30,5/5,5/9
ummm yeahh... if i were you i would go take a test and youll know for sure! good luck, it looks pretty sure that you could be!
See i took a couple n got different results bt dnt kno if its to early or nt n thats y im gettin these different result ( 1 positive, 2 negatives)
if you got one positive then you are. you can have false negatives but never a false positive... the positive was the last one you took?
You should get a blood test done, we can't tell you for sure just by symptoms, but since you got a positive the Dr should be willing to do a blood test
No took one today to see if it come up the same on a different test ...n it was negative dnt i feel n look it a little ...i took the ept last week (positive)n clear blue digital today(negative)...could me having sex and my fiance fluids being inside affect the result cuz i read that certain fluids cn affect a test think that may have been the case
No his sperm will not affect the result. It's testing ur urine. His sperm is in ur reproductive tract not in your bladder.
I dnt kno than guess ill call my doctor n ask for a appt for blood test
I think you are ept is really good & tell you ahead of time , maybe it was too early for clear blue to detect it (: good luck !
Try first response. But sounds like you are
It could of been a chemical pregnancy. But id see adr a positive is never wrong