am i pregnant?
ive been taking femodene, before my 7 day break i was 2 pills behind in my pack, pack ended on the 25th, i started bleeding on the 29 th jan, lasted 4 days, alot lighter than usual, started taking new pill pack on 2nd and had sex on 3rd, had spotting on the 8th, no pain, red spots in panties, when wiped at toilet it was very watery pinky brown colour on tissue, lasted that day and a little bit on sturday 9th, woke up monday 11th went toilet because i felt wet, wiped and had lots of white creamy coloured mucus on tissue. am i pregnant or is this ovulation, ive never bled during ovulation before, ive been alot more hungry the last few weeks and been falling asleep early at night and been waking very early with back ache just below my ribs, tested with strip on 11th and neg, is it too early if i am pregnant to test?
I think it could be too early to get a positive test.
I read that the pill can't harm the baby. A lot of new mommies go through the same thing. It just isn't ideal to keep taking it if you know you're pregnant, because you don't want to be manipulating your hormones in pregnancy, but it shouldn't hurt a potential baby.