blood test says pregnant 3 hours latter says false... misscarriage? h1n1
January 2013 this year I was very sick. I had an ammonia and H1N1 , I was admitted into the hospital because I couldn't breath and my heart rate was extremely high. At 3am the doctor took a blood test trying to find a reason why my heart rate was so high. He came back with the result that I Was pregnant. I panicked and almost passed out. I asked him to take another blood test at 7 that morning my pregnancy test was negative. Could me being so sick raise my hgc level where it would come up as a positive test? Or did I have a misscarriage? Or was it the lab mistake. I'm 18 years old super healthy 120 pounds.... what happen
Sounds like either a chemical pregnancy or the lab made a mistake. You being sick could not have 'raised' your hcg level, if your not pregnant your hcg level is 0, the only thing that can get the number higher is pregnancy.
Did you ask the doctor?
The doctor replied that they did not understand. What happened.....
well thats not helpful of them. i would still think that it was a mistake or a chemical pregnancy. if you want more info you could ask your doctor, their should be notes in your file