Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community
blood test says pregnant 3 hours latter says false... misscarriage? h1n...
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

blood test says pregnant 3 hours latter says false... misscarriage? h1n1

January 2013 this year I was very sick. I had an ammonia and H1N1 , I was admitted into the hospital because I couldn't breath and my heart rate was extremely high. At 3am the doctor took a blood test trying to find a reason why my heart rate was so high. He came back with the result that I Was pregnant. I panicked and almost passed out. I asked him to take another blood test at 7 that morning my pregnancy test was negative. Could me being so sick raise my hgc level where it would come up as a positive test? Or did I have a misscarriage? Or was it the lab mistake. I'm 18 years old super healthy 120 pounds.... what happen
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Sounds like either a chemical pregnancy or the lab made a mistake. You being sick could not have 'raised' your hcg level, if your not pregnant your hcg level is 0, the only thing that can get the number higher is pregnancy.
Did you ask the doctor?
Blank
The doctor replied that they did not understand. What happened.....
Blank
well thats not helpful of them. i would still think that it was a mistake or a chemical pregnancy. if you want more info you could ask your doctor, their should be notes in your file
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank