Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community
help

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

help

i think i might be pregnant.umm for the past month and a half ive been feeling different. my period is on time every month but starting in  december 2012.it started getting a little lighter and shorter,its still lasts 4 to 5 days.i still get heavy cramping.the first thing i noticed was all of a sudden out of no where i craved raw meat,then that passed.i stated waking up in the midle of the night to use the restroom.that also stopped.now im having lower back pain.knee pain.stomach pain and in my stomach its not really a pain its more of a uncomftorable feeling.and for the past week when i wake up to brush my teeth i throw up clear stuff.could that be a sign that im pregnant? i have a obgyn app on the 21st of this month just for a check up.im hoping they tell me im pregnant.i dont wanna cry if they say im not.ive been so emotional over everything .i would love to start a family wiith my fiance.
Some women do experience bleeding similar to a lighter menstrual cycle during pregnancy. This is how you will sometimes hear stories of women not knowing they were pregnant for several months because they thought they hadn't missed their cycles. Your symptoms do coinside with many pregnancy symptoms, but hormonal changes can cause those too. I hope in your case you are pregnant. You can take a urine test now if you haven't already done so. When you see your doctor on the 21st, I would discuss the symptoms you have been experiencing and request that they perform a blood test to check for pregnancy. That will give you your most accurate result.
Hopefully, your test is positive. If not, you should invest in ovulation predictor kits and follow those to help plan out your best days to conceive a baby.
Good Luck!
i finally took a pregnancy test monday around 12 pm and it came out
positve !!!! but the second line was very faint.and then l took another one early the next morning at 2 am it came out negative.what  does this mean?