Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community
help

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

help

i am on generesse birth control pill since march and mid may i had unprotected sex and he came in me, more than once. the next day i realized i had missed two pills. i usually have 8 day heavy periods but this past one was 2 1/2 and was very very light. im nauseous and tired all the time, my breasts are swollen sensitive and kinda hurt, i feel like there's a mass in my lower abdomen which makes it hard to put pressure on it or lay down on my stomach. and recently ive noticed that my hands and feet are slightly puffy and start to itch by the end of the day. my breasts are bigger and i have a sensitivity to many scents i have like a super nose to where it bothers me a lot....

could i be pregnant?
Tags: help, pregnant
i also took a pregnancy test and it was negative
I am in the same boat! I am almost 3 wks late on my period and have had several similar symptoms! I have finally made an appointment to see an OB. It is so stressful and my thoughts go out to you! Have you gotten a blood test yet?
thank you i have not i decided to wait a week and test again (in a couple days) and then schedule one just to be certain. many of my "symptoms" are lasting while some are lessening slightly and others are starting. really bizarre

my thoughts are with you as well
What happened with your blood test? I hope it was BFP!!  No positive results for me yet and still no sign of a period!! ARGH!!!