Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community
help
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

help

i am on generesse birth control pill since march and mid may i had unprotected sex and he came in me, more than once. the next day i realized i had missed two pills. i usually have 8 day heavy periods but this past one was 2 1/2 and was very very light. im nauseous and tired all the time, my breasts are swollen sensitive and kinda hurt, i feel like there's a mass in my lower abdomen which makes it hard to put pressure on it or lay down on my stomach. and recently ive noticed that my hands and feet are slightly puffy and start to itch by the end of the day. my breasts are bigger and i have a sensitivity to many scents i have like a super nose to where it bothers me a lot....

could i be pregnant?
Tags: help, pregnant
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
i also took a pregnancy test and it was negative
Blank
5575813_tn?1410897836
I am in the same boat! I am almost 3 wks late on my period and have had several similar symptoms! I have finally made an appointment to see an OB. It is so stressful and my thoughts go out to you! Have you gotten a blood test yet?
Blank
thank you i have not i decided to wait a week and test again (in a couple days) and then schedule one just to be certain. many of my "symptoms" are lasting while some are lessening slightly and others are starting. really bizarre

my thoughts are with you as well
Blank
5575813_tn?1410897836
What happened with your blood test? I hope it was BFP!!  No positive results for me yet and still no sign of a period!! ARGH!!!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank