PREGNANCY: AM I PREGNANT
COMMUNITY
missed period but had tubal ligation
by mary_mx, Dec 06, 2004
My last period ended the 28th of October.  I had a tubal ligation after my last child was born.  last month and even this month I "felt" that my period was coming (small cramping), but it never did.  My breast this month are very very full and barely fit in my bra now.  I took a pregnancy test a week ago and it came up negative.  What is wrong?  Is this menopause?  I am in my early thirties.
Member Comments (131)
by lachanta, Feb 04, 2008
i don't no but the similar situation  u described is what i'm goin through. just i didn't get a pregnancy test yet.
by cherlynn, Mar 30, 2008
The same thing happen to me also.  I am 29 years old.  I haven't got my period and I took a pregancy test and it was negative.  I had my tubal done in 2006.
by Alana1981, Mar 31, 2008
I am going through the very same thing also. I took a test also and it came up negative..I am now 2 months late for my cycle. I am very very worried.....This is scary to me....I think I am pregnant somehow..I had a tubal when  I was 20...I am now 27....What to do???
by thebadpixie, Jun 07, 2008
I'm having the same problems i had my tubes tied in november and i haven't had my period in two months i took a test and it was negative but i don't know if i should call the doctors. i'm not in any pain or anything so i figure that i don't really need too. but from what i have been looking up on this it seems common not to get your period after a tubal. take care everyone
by mommyofdarling2, Sep 15, 2008
I am having the same thing I called my gyno and he said to take pregnancy test and if it's positive come in if it's negative its okay if I don't have a period for 3 months but no longer and to come on in.  We shouldn't be going through this though, because we still have all the right plumbing! hope this helps!
by momma003, Sep 29, 2008
I'm having the same issues.Also, very sleepy .. Did you take a home pregnancy test?
by Mommy98, Sep 30, 2008
I'm going through the same thing except last Wednesday (I was on the 12th day of my cycle) my husband and I were having intercourse and I was bleeding at some point durning. When we finished I had no more bleeding just a lot of cramps since. No my breasts are sore especially when I take my bra off. I've been going to the bathroom more and seem to be more sleepy. I had my tubes tied in 05 after my fourth was born. I would love some advice!!
by mitch2008, Sep 30, 2008
well I am in that situation right now and I miss my period this month of Sept. and took pregnancy test came out negative and I do go to the restroom like alot.  And I have my tube tide in 1999 after my daughter was born. I don't know what causing it? and I am so curious about this problem.
by tina04, Nov 10, 2008
i too am going through the same thing i tied my tubes in 07 i am 23yrs old i had my last period oct.9th and havent started yet i did start to feel like i was going to start but havent yet i took a test and it said i wasn't pregnant i'm scared i dont know what to do but also my ovaries hurt sometimes i'll get a sharp pain is anyone else going through this