missed period but had tubal ligation
My last period ended the 28th of October.  I had a tubal ligation after my last child was born.  last month and even this month I "felt" that my period was coming (small cramping), but it never did.  My breast this month are very very full and barely fit in my bra now.  I took a pregnancy test a week ago and it came up negative.  What is wrong?  Is this menopause?  I am in my early thirties.
I'm 43 had my tubes tied in 2007 (have triplets plus one).  My last period was in November and I  am never late.  Here it is January and still nothing.  I went to a clinic today, first they received a negative result followed by a positive result using a more sensitive test.  I am scheduled to have an ultra-sound done in a couple of days.  What do you all think?    
i am having the same problem but i had my tubes clamped alost 3 yrs ago im 24 n my youngest child is 2 will b 3 march 15th i havent had my period scence november could i b pregnant? took a pregnancy test a couple days it came back negative
did you find out anything cause I am having the same issue.  I had a tubal done during my c section in 03.  I did not have a period at all in January, but started light spotting 6 days ago which is not normal for me at all. I took a prego test it came back neg, but I have all the pregnancy symptoms.  If you found out anything please let me know.
I am 27 yrs old I am a mommy of 3 boys and I had my tubes clamped in 2009. I don't have most of the pregnancy symptoms but I'm officially 5 days late and normally I'm 3 days at most late help! I've taken 2 prego test all came out neg. If it doesn't start Tuesday I'm goin to the docs!
I was just wondering if you figured out what was going on?
hello, I was just wondering if you find anything out?
I had my tubel done 2004 and im 3 weeks late what could it be
I too am having all the symptoms. I have missed 2 periods, I am tired all the time but wake lots of the time in the night. I am 41and had my tubes cut and tied in November 1999 after birth of 3rd child while having c-section. I have to have a fan in my room at night coz of hot flashes. I took a pregnancy test about 4 weeks ago which was negative, I really wish I had never been sterilized, biggest mistake of my life. Im gonna make an appointment for Dr for next week and will.keep.u updated, I wish earlier posters had done. Good luck all.
Well I have my Dr appointment today at 3pm BST. Fingers crossed it's something non serious! :-S I'll update later.
Dr appointment update, Dr took some blood and did a pregnancy test, test was negative. The blood to test my thyroid, hormone levels and blood count. He also had a good feel of my abdomen, nothing unusual there.
I'll post again when I get my results of blood test back. xx
i had a tubal done last Feb after my fourth baby which i have regreted Doug since April of last year when my baby boy passed away in his sleep but now i have been feeling really nauseous when i eat i have had horrible heartburn and this am i wiped and their was a darkish colored blood on toilet paper just a little and only happened just that one time idk what's going on but wld love some advice or anserws
HELLO IM WONDERING IF U COULD HELP ME U HAVE HAD SYMPTOMS LIKE ME. IM 42YRS OLD MY CYCLE HAS ALWAYS BEEN REG ON TIME AND NOW IM 9 DAYS LATE I TOOK A HPT AND IT WAS NEG AND I HAD A TUBAL 19YRS AGO. I HAVE NO SIGNS OF PREPAUSE SO WAS JUST WONDERING IF U MIGHT KNOW WHATS GOING ON? COULD THE TEST BE WRG? I STAY TIRED & SLEEPY AND AM HAVEN A FEW SHARP PAINS IN MY LOWER RIGHT SIDE OVER MY OVARIES. PLZ LET ME KNOW ASAP.  
I am 25 years old I had 4 kids but my 3rd child passed away in April 2011 I got pregnant again a few months later I had my youngest son in 2012 and got my tubes tied a month after my youngest now its alil over a year later and I haven't had a period since July and its October. I have gained alot of weight and have alot of pregnancy symptoms. Im freakin out!!!
I am in the same situation never been late before and now 2 weeks late. I had my tubal done in 2006 im freaking out. Don't Know what's wrong. I have taken 4 pregnancy tests all negative. But I feel pregnant
I am also having all the same symptoms as all of you. I am 2 weeks late and have had my tubes tied 10 yrs in Jan. I am 32 could this be early menopause. my periods re always on time. Has anyone gotten any answers to what is causing these symptoms
Hi I'm Tiffany mom of 3 I had my tubal ligation after my daughter was born feb 28 2012. I had it done march or April. I had my period in oct it was like my normal cycle lighter. but I'm late 6 days . My breasts hurt all over, cramping lower abdomen, lower back. Took preg test neg. went to hospital had tests done dr on call said oh it's due to period coming. But I explained to the dr I haven't experience cramping like this and pain . They did ultrasound x- ray couldn't find anything wrong. And I'm having the same issues again . Plus 6 days late I didn't know what to do.
I had my tubes tied back in 2009 after my third child i was only 22 i have not had a period since then up until october 31 of this year when i started to see spotting only when i wipe it lasted only three days and know its november and i am waiting to see if i will see anything in december.I havent gone to the doctor i just figure  i was lucky not to have a period for so long.
I am 47 had my tubal done in 95. I have always had a regular cycle except oct was irregular and none in Nov. My breast are tender I am urinating a lot more, tired all the time, I just started spotting today, Has anyone found out if it is menopause or is it something I should go to the dr. right away for.
For the past three months my monthly hasn't been so monthly... I had my tubes 9 yrs ago and up until recently I've had very strange monthlys and they don't come on time the flow differs so on so forth... Is this my bodies way of preparing me for something. Idk its just crazy...
Hello everyone! I have read so many posts about tubes tied, light or late menstrual cycles and possible pregnancies. Let me just say that "IF YOU ARE HAVING THIS PROBLEM...GO GET A PREGNANCY TEST ASAP! After my third child,I got my tubes cut, burn and destroyed. Approximately three years later I found out I was pregnant.I had the same symptoms most of you described. It was a shock to me and the hospital doctors because although my tubes were NOT ATTACHED, the embryo was implanted normal in the uterus and growing normal. After two months passed, there was no heartbeat so the doctors had to take the baby. All I can write is...PLEASE take a test or go to the doctor. Your overall health is important.
I am 27 and i had my tubal last year. I haven't had a period in like 5 months.  i have frequently started to have pain in my abdomen!  its freaks me out sometimes.  i stay really sleepy during the day but can't sleep at night. its crazy and i do feel moody at stupid times.  i don't know what it could be but it is kind of comforting to see that others are experiencing the same things. if anyone finds out a reason plz let me know!
I am in the same boat i always was on a 28 day cycle before my tubal ligation after my 2nd child in 1997 After that i gradually went to a 25 day cycle like clock work with some months of mid cycle spotting now i am 39 ..(40 in sept) and i am at least 3-5 days late no discharge no spotting nothing no period symptoms no pregnancy symptoms. i think i am overly worried but what could it be. I have not taken a preg test yet but i am sure i am not.
Whatever happened?  I am going through the same thing right now.
I got my tubes tied after my 3rd child. Its been 2 years now. I have had my period every 28 days for 6 days. But this month it was late by 4 days and it was light almost nothing and it lasted 3 to 4 days. I have been feeling a lot of cramps, lower back aches, tones of headaches, tender boobs, nausea, body temp up and down, a lot more tired then usual, some time dizzy/fatigue, and more. What do you think it could be?
I had my tubes tied last year in march everything was good up till now. May I had a period on the 13th, June 13, then july 11. all lasted 6-7 days, Ive always been regular 28-32 day cycle. This month August I was suppose to get it on the 8th but never did now I am 12 days late and have alittle cramping by my ovary area, hips. I had all the signs af was coming the week before the 8th but nothing came. This is not like me to miss this many days, I have been tracking my cycles for 3 years. this is the first time that I have ever been this late. I took 3 clue blue digitals 15,17,18 all fmu and all negative. what the hell is going on grrr. HAS ANYONE GOT PREGNANT OR FOUND OUT THEY ARE AFTER TUBAL LIGATION. IF SO HOW LONG DID IT TAKE YOU TO RECEIVE A + ON A HPT.
I had a tubal on October of 2013.And my last period was the beginning of july. I am 43 days late. I am freaking out. Does any one know what is going on?
hi all im in a very similar situation too u all,,so weird as im 44 always had regular periods,,but ive just missed my last 1 in aug and this period is similar havin small amount of an odd day bleedin barely anything thou yet havin period pains ,,im very tired aswell,,I had my tubes cut thou 17 years ago afta my 3rd child,,ive had hormone tests done last yr they came bk fine that was too see if I was on my change but nothing came back,,so think like all u othas will make an appointment too see my doctor and take it from there,,,it really worries u when sumit like this happens hope u all go on ok xx
I'M 32 YEARS OLD AND I'VE HAD MY TUBES TIED FOR ALMOST 8 YEARS. I'M EXPERIENCING SOME CRAMPING IN MY ABDOMEN AND I'M 8 DAYS LATE. I TOOK A HPT A FEW DAYS AGO AND IT WAS NEGATIVE. DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY ADVICE FOR ME?? I DON'T WANNA CALL MY DOCTORS OFFICE AND HAVE THEM THINK I'M AN IDIOT FOR ASKING ABOUT BEING PREGNANT AFTER A TUBAL.
Hi im 23 i was wondering i had my tubal done 14/07/2014 my period have been normal up to nou did not get is nov/2014 did n home pregnancy test was neg and would like some kind of advice did talk to a chemist she say you can get pregnant after a tubal ligation
Hi everyone I need some advice a week before I had my period I started spotting and I I've never spotted before and I was suppose to start my period on the 16 but I havent had it yet. I had my tubes tired last year in may after i had my youngest son. What are your guys ideas.
I spotted for a couple of days and no period and I took a test and it came back nagitive
Does anyone have any answers? Please advise as I am freaking out here..Im going through the same thing, I had my clamps put in 11 years ago and this is the first time I skipped a period. Please some answers.
It is well to hear that someone has seen the other side of this situation; which by the way I am in total shock that so many other women are going through.

I too have taken two EPTs, seven days apart with negative results for both. Again I am amazed to see how so many women are experiencing the same things; breast discomfort, slight cramping, history of being regular, post tubligation! Smh. Well, I am hopeful that I can look forward to seeing my cycle balance itself out. Whew!
I am going through the same thing. I had tubal ligation done with the rings 4 years ago and have been normal until now. I am 19 days late and still having negative hpt as well as urine test at the hospital. I have two kids and I am having all the same symptoms as I did with them. I have been searching and there are so many women out there that end up pregnant after this procedure. I was told to wait another week or two and take another. Hopefully I will have an answer soon..... if anyone else has any answers that will help will be great... I will add doctor did a blood test for other issues that could cause missed (.) which came back normal but did not do blood pregnancy test because urine test was negative.. I guess it is a waiting game.....
Wow!! I'm having all the symptoms everybody else is having! I'm two weeks late on my period and I did take a pregnancy test as well. The test came back negative too! I'm going to see my OBGYN next week. God Bless!
I had a tubal ligation done 10 years ago and have never been late but I am 4 days late, have frequent urination, hungrier than usual and lower back pain but my breasts are not tender and my test came out negative and I am usually a very highly stressed person on a daily basis so I'm really looking for answers.  
This makes me baffled I Am having all the same symptoms as all you other ladies consistent periods monthly except last month ,feeling hot and cold dizziness tender breasts negative peg test...I had my tubes tied in 2010 and a cyst on my ovary removed a few months back got my period after that but not last month this is insane!
I am dealing with the same thing. Had tubal ligation and ablation 4 years ago. Period has been like clockwork until two months Have not had a period since October. Cannot get into an OB until the end of January. Should I seek out urgent care or wait and see what happens?
I had my tubes tied on Oct 19 the 2015 and I had my period on November 19 th and I should have had another one but I am now 16 days late. I'm thinking I need to make a doc appointment soon
Same here. Tubal 4 years ago. Left clamp was off after a year and found by accident during a CT. Now 9 days late and normally have regular cycle. Been nauseated all the time too.
I'm going through the same thing.  I had  my tubes burned in 2009  after my 3rd child,  it was the right thing I thought at the time but I was 22 with3 kids. I've been praying for another child and recently I've missed two going  on 3 cycles. It's just a spotty discharge no cramping or other symptoms of my cycle.  I've been so tired and moody and nauseous but I took am at home pregnancy test and it was negative. However I'm getting weird  feelings and things going on in there. I'm worried and I'm not sure what to do, I feel like something is going on but what I don't know I have been told really menopause can happen after a tubal.  But I'm only 28 , help I don't know what to do I have no health insurance! The only other thing i can think is that the cervical canc.. is back but I'm praying that's not it.
Im going threw the exact same thing right now. did you ever get answers?
I normally have a regular cycle, every 28 days. For the last two months now I haven't seen my cycle. I normally start my cycle around the 1st of the month or the end of the month. I've seen no sight of it at all last month nor this month. I had my tubal ligation July 9, 2012. My last child is almost 4 now and I'm in my late 30s so its a great concern for me because of my age and health. I've made the decision that if I don't have a cycle by Wednesday, I'll be making an appointment.
Hi im going through the same thing. What were your results?
I'm 42 and having the same problems did you ever find out anything
I've had a tubal ligation (clamps) since late August 2007, now 10 years and 2 months later ( Oct 5 2016) I had a miscarriage. Currently I am having signs of implantation bleeding. I'm now 33 years old. It can happen, and does happen more often than not. Good luck to everyone! I will know soon if this is a "normal" pregnancy or EP.  
Ive had a tubal ligation. .. dont know where those first sybols came from...
I'm going through the same I'm only 26 years old had my tubes tied Dec 1 2013 so this year would be almost 3 years next month I never missed a period besides last year 2015 only due to new medication but I usually feel hot flashes before my period and cramping before my period once my period starts it all stops but one boob which is the left hurts but I feel very dry down there so TMI but I got watery discharge earlier I thought I had started but no I had 2 days of hot flashes but that went away I always start my period on 11 or 12 of every month so I did two pg test at home both negative I'm not really worried about pregnancy but I'm just worried about what's going on I don't know if this is part of tubal ligation syndrome but just weird to missed a period so I'm scared to go to doctor what should I do and what did anyone find out what was wrong I'm not in any pain so IDK I'll wait another week or month to see what happens
I've had the Tubal Ligation back in 2003.  I haven't been sexual active in 13 years.  I am 50 as of September 2016.  My last cycle was September 29, 2016.  I have yet to have a cycle to this day.  What is going on with my body?  I've reconnected with my younger years significant other after 26 years.  Yes.. we have been intimate.  Am I going through Pre-menopause? I took a test and it came out NEGATIVE.. but as we all know everything (surgery), aren't 100&
I had my rings on sent Dec 6 2006 I haven't had a period in five months I took a test it says negative
I haven't had a period in five months and I have rings on my tubes
Im having the same thing my last period was Dec 8th 2016 and I had my tubal ligation on Feb 15 2012 after my daughter was born and Im 8 days late.
I thought my period was coming because I had some cramping and then it didn't
Same boat...had a tubal ligation 13 years ago after having my 3rd baby, my last period was December 12th 2016 and here it is February 1st and no period and negative of test.
Did you ever find out what the problem was? I had a tubal 11 years ago and I'm 3 weeks late my period but took a pregnancy test a week ago and came back negative
Hey ya did u ever find out what was going on
Cause im in the same boat tubes tied for 7yrs 3 weeks late for my period 3 negative test and 1 negative blood test not in early menopause im confused and scared please help if u can
Hay ya peoples has anybody got answers for this cause I really need help!!!!!

Im in the same boat,I got my tubes tied back in sept of 09 while I had my 3rd child by c-section since then ive always been on a 28 day cycle like clock work down to the exact day.My last period was the 23rd of January 2017 and now im 3 weeks late,I done a urine test and a blood test on the 20th of February on my actual due date and both were negative.On the 10th of march I took another urine test and negative im seriously confused as my nipples and boobs r tender and sensitive I have a high sense of smell I get terible headaches and I have had a few cravings but no nauseousness yet can someone please help!!!!!
Hello did you ever find out what was the problem