Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community
need help i might be pregnant

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

need help i might be pregnant

OKAY...so i was on the depo shot for almost 2 years. My app. to get the next shot was Oct. 1 2012. I did not go get my shot though. So from then til today it has been 5 months since i have been off the depo shot. I still hav not had a cycle and i did not have a one when i was on the shot and i rarely ever spotted. I ovulated Feb. 18, 2013. (well thats what i think). Dont remember ovulating ever but i google anything that seems weird to me. I have been having pregnancy symptoms. My breast and nipples are sore and tender to touch they also feel full and kinda heavy. Most of the time my nipples are always hard. My nipples seem to be a little dark but i dont really know. I feel nauseated every other day but i have not vomited. I have these sharp pains that goes through my breast every day. I have been cramping like im on my cycle. I also have pain every now an again in my back and in my pelvic area. I have sharp pain in the side of my stomach. I have been farting unconditionally and it stinks very bad, I dont think im constipated cause i use it everyday. I have took 5 cheap prenancy test from dollar general and they were all negtive. Someone Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Still having cramps now after 4 weeks
Same thing happened to me :/ turns out the depo made me have a hormonal imbalance cause when my period returned I was having 2 periods a month for 9 days each with heavy bleeding. I had to be put on the pill to help regulate my period. It can take up to 15 months to get out of your system. After I got off the pill 7 months later I got pregnant.
I also was having all types of pregnancy symptoms, my breasts were even leaking. Turns out that, that is one of the side effects of coming off of the depo shot. I will never get that shot again. It made one of my friends infertile so now she cannot have children.
I am hurting so bad right now. I wish i never got on the stupid shot. How long were you on it through?
I only got the shot once. And it caused all these problems :(
But don't give up hope Hun.
I hope i will but i can't believe that one shot did all that damage to you. Do you think i should go ahead and get on the pill before my cycle start back coming on? Do you think it will go ahead and regulate my cycle?
My doctor made me wait until I started my period.
Omg i just started spotting today!
maybe you'll start but talk to your doctor if your period starts going crazy.