Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community
not sure if im pregnant
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

not sure if im pregnant

So...my last period came on november 27. I happen to have a sexual encounter a week before it was suppose to come on in December. In December it skipped. I'm irregular so I didn't think anything of it until January when I notice changes in my body and attitude. I took a pregnancy test which came up negative. My period missed as well. So my nerves are realy wrecked. I took another one a week later, this week which came up negative. However I'm having the normal pregnancy symptoms. Fatigue which is the worst, breast soreness, emotional mood swings (which is really not me), and nose sensitivity. On top of my nose being sensitive, all I think and dream about is omelets and fruit. I got off my birthcontrol shot in September so I am wondering if this is side effects. I really don't know. But I am nervous and worried because I am high risk. Is it possible I'm pregnant but a hot can't detect it. I'm totally lost.
5 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
No one but a Dr can tell u ur pregnant or a teat get a blood test done.
Blank
When I came off of bc I had all types of pregnancy symptoms my boobs were even leaking. So I went to my doctor to find out what was going on and he told me that it was just my hormones out of wack beca
Blank
*because of the bc.
Blank
I even had a blood test done because I insisted and it was neg
Blank
Maybe that's the case with me. I'm not sure and I'm leaning on being pregnant. But I can't say for sure especially when one of my hpt came back positive
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Control Emotional Eating with this ...