Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community
pregnancy symptoms

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

pregnancy symptoms

I could possibly be pregnant & if I am I would be 7 wks & 2 days.
I've had really bad gas, I'm always pooping, I look like I'm gaining weight, my stomach is hard & bigger than it was before, is this a symptom?
There is a am i pregnant Forum.
Only way to find out is to take a pregnancy test.
Always pooping isn't a symptom of pregnancy lol but all we can tell you is to take a test. You may find better answers in the forum mentioned above.
If anything you'd probably be more constipated.
Lol the only way to tell is take a test but those arent symptoms.have you missed ur period?
I'm sorry, your symptoms are too soon. Your stomach isn't going to be hard at any point in pregnancy unless you're having a contraction, and it also will not be larger this early. Baby is too small to cause any form of belly. Your symptoms sound more GI related, I would speak to your doctor about it.
Yeah I'm 7 day's late