Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community
tubal ligation
About This Community:

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

tubal ligation

I had tubal ligation on 2005 after a month that my son was born now I missed my period for two weeks and I feel like as soon that I'm done eating I want to go to sleep and hungry all the time I eat just a outlet bit fuse I feel full right away and like two hours after I'm hungry again and I feel something moving in my abdomen van somebody help please I took two house pregnancy tests already and they come negative
Related Discussions
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
134578_tn?1404951303
If you took two home pregnancy tests and they are negative, you are almost undoubtedly not pregnant, unless you failed to follow the instructions on the tests.  You would not feel something moving in your abdomen two weeks after a missed period anyway. Call into your doctor, possibly you have a virus or are feeling intestinal gas, but if it is distressing you, go see him and ask for a blood test.
Blank
Thank you for your answer
Blank
I still haven't had a period since October 5 and I took 2 hot and they came negative is it possible to be pregned. Its been like a year that I didn't have sex. And my periods where always on time. Now I live wit my boyfriend and I missed my period but I have tubal ligation
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...