Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community
undetected pregnancy??

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

undetected pregnancy??

i've posted here before but people just think i'm crazy and honestly i don't want to be pregnant and it's the last thing i need right now.

Background i gave birth to my twins back in 2009 and with them i had a positive home pregnancy test(dollar store kind) as soon as i missed my period, and i did not bleed throughout my pregnancy.

I have not been active since i conceived my twins which was around the beginning of 2009. But in july 8th 2011 my ex tried to force me to have intercourse and he was able to penetrate me for a max of 1+ minute
from my understanding there's no sperm found in precum unless a previous ejaculation occurs

well that day i'm not sure what he did before but since i hadn't been sexually active for so long i started cramping soon after and i got scared so i took plan b i think 2 days after and my period arrived 2 days late.

ever since then i've been getting my periods on time and even a day before which is normal for me BUT i've been having pregnancy symptoms, such as bloating headaches back pains and during the first 2 months cramping..

I have taken well over 20 pregnancy tests from the dolllar store and walmart and also had 5 blood tests done at my OBGYN. i got myself checked out and tested for stds which all came back normal.

I've gained 20 lbs and i feel muscle spams not just in my stomach but all over my body i should be well over 20 wks but i don't feel actual kicks or movements like i did with my twins, i don't have a round belly perhaps but it's bigger. i have pains under my ribs (both) which i felt when i was pregnant with my twins but only on one side due to one of them being there all the time. Also when i suck in my stomach it hurts and when i press it i feel a lot of pain.

I know it's a lot of info but i want to know if anyone out there has had anything similar happened to them i've watched "i didn't know i was pregnant" and a ton of stories of women not testing positive and still being pregnant
It is pretty hard to fool 20 hpts and 5 blood tests.  I'd say you're not pregnant.
You are definitely not pregnant. You would be 34 weeks or so if you were (based on the date you had sex) and it would be exceedingly difficult to miss it. Nothing adds up to pregnancy. You have dozens of negative tests, and you're still having periods (number one indicator that you wouldn't be). Your symptoms aren't even just related to pregnancy. Bloating, headaches and back pain are something we as humans deal with on a daily basis. You have a larger belly because you've put on weight - the gain could be from stress, poor eating habits, thyroid problems, etc etc.
If you think & stress about being pregnant more than likely you trick your body into thinking its pregnant, it sounds weird but its also true. Witj all those test being done & not once come out with a positive, i don't think you are. Just relax & take care of yourself, try not to think about it anymore and see if theres a change. If there isn't you should probably visit your Dr. Maybe there's something else wrong.
But in just a few short weeks you'll definitely have an answer as to if you are or not, as you'll be giving birth within 6-7 weeks. If you really doubt it and think you are, you need an ultrasound done.
MY first thought when I read your symptoms is that you may need to see a general practitioner/family doctor.  You could have any number of other issues that aren't pregnancy related.  From infection, to hormonal imbalance to a tumor or cyst. While many of the symptoms you described CAN be pregnancy symptoms, they can also be that of many other things as well.  

I would also like to clarify something that you mentioned.  Previous ejaculation does NOT have to occur for there to be sperm in the pre-ejaculate.  Pre-ejaculate is the SAME THING that comes out when a man ejaculates it is just released in smaller intervals to aid with lubrication.  Therefore, there IS Sperm in pre-ejaculate.

The vast majority of the women on "I didn't know I was pregnant" only took one or two tests...not 20+.  It's been known to have a negative blood test and positive urine or vice versa but I've never heard of BOTH being negative after having so many at different intervals.  

You are NOT pregnant.  Speak with your family doctor about other possible conditions that could relate to your symptoms.  

Pregnancy or Fertility questions?
100,000+ doctor answers