Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant Community
unprotected sex during menstruation

WELCOME TO THE "AM I PREGNANT" COMMUNITY: This is a support community where women can ask, "Am I Pregnant" questions and discuss pregnancy concerns with other members who share the same interest.

unprotected sex during menstruation

so I first had sex with my boyfriend today and I currently have my menstruation (today is the fourth day, I usually have my period for 7 days :/) and he wasn't wearing any condom and came inside me. we immediately bought morning after pills and I have consumed two for my first dosage. is there any chance of my being pregnant?

and also I've heard you can catch STD if you have unprotected sex during menstruation. is there any probability for my boyfriend to catch it?

many thanks to those who will answer my questions
follow the directions and follow what your doctor tells you how to take them and the only way either of you get a std if yall have any kind of unprotected sex with someone else that is effected with a std Looking at someone you cant tell thats why you get tested and hiv too  most std's and hiv dont have symptoms so get tested and any type of sex like anal,oral,genital to genital contact you can a std and or hiv get tested even if its your time and your boyfriend
i been threw the same thing the plan b pill is not 100% and it depends on how many days you took it after unprotected sex you only have four days to take the pill after that its too late and yes you and your boyfriend can get a std from unprotected sex so wear a condom everytime to prevent std and pregnancy and think about getting on birthcontrol always get tested and your boyfriend and ps you can get and your boyfriend a std anytime you have any kind of unprotected sex
also plan b can throw your cycle off
okay thank you :)
I immediately took pills and I will continue to take them. Or should I? advice on the dosage and time of intake(12hrs or what) please?
and how likely is the chance of my bf catching std? it's both our first time having sex
*your first time and your boyfriend
but as long yall not both effected with hiv and std's then you wont catch anything yall will be fine
okay thank you for your answers :) they gave me huge relief :)