Pregnancy: April 2010 Babies Community
anyone leaking?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pregnancy, childbirth and maternity for babies due or born in April 2010.

anyone leaking?

im 35 weeks now, i had clear watery discharge, and the last few days its turned to yellow watery discharge. does anyone have this? im afraid it could be fluid that surrounds the baby,im also getting realy painful contractions,enough to wake u up and take your breath away..
No, I haven't had that type of discharge, but I would definitely bring it up with your doctor. They can run a quick test to find out if it's amniotic fluid or not. (which I hope it isn't).
Yes, I had the clear watery vaginal discharge.  When I called Labor and Delivery they had me come in to check if my water broke.  It was not my water but they said I would have to come in if it happened again.  I think you should call the hospital and ask them what it is.  
I am having watery discharge but said it is most likely pee.
Yellow watery discharge is another story, i would get checked!
i had the exact same thing and it ended up being my water slowly leaking. i started leaking on last thursday, went to L & D and they said it wasnt amniotic fluid, it got worse so i went to my OB friday and same thing, negative test. i continued to leak all weekend and starting getting more pain Mon. ended up going into my doc again and they induced me. my water had completely leaked and no one knew it. i had my baby boy early tues morning and he is very healthy. go get it checked and dont rest until you feel comfotable with the docs decision. my tests all came back negative for leaking fluid, but ended up not having a drop after 4 days of leaking.good luck!
wow ernie congrats x where u due or did u go early?
thanks for the replies
well this turned yellow the other night when i had the realy bad contractions, i tought i was going to have the baby on the bed,it was that bad i couldnt talk or wake up dh,i was paralised with the pain of them, that happened about 4 times that night.. next morning when i got up out of bed,i put on clean underwear and within minets i had this yellow discharge,it wasnt loads but i had to change again.it was yellow watery now its kinda not watery,more like thicker like yellow cm... sorry i know this is tmi lol, but thats what we get for being women.... i get a little small gush in the mornings whether ive gone to the tiolet or not and then small bits during the day... i realy tought this was normal,cant remember my last pregnancys. anyway contractions have eased alot, my doc is gone for the weekend il go see him on monday.
i was due april 9th, so 2 weeks early. mine was completely clear the whole time and was never yellow. i hope things work out for you and your baby is born healthy!
It could be thrush. Alot of ladies get it when pregnant and its alot different when pregnant.As some times its a yellow watery dishcharge and alot of it and it may not even itch id get it checked.
ive never had trush (thrush) before, theres no itch or odour.. il say it to my doc this week,i kinda think i might have an ifection or somthing now, im getting alot of pressure in the bottom of my back and bum!  
I just had my DR test mine...was clear and sweet smelling but very watery...turned out to be only discharge. Did you go to DR?
I've had some really liquidy leakage recently..less thick then any discharge before. How do you know your water has broken and its just not normal discharge? I told my midwife about it and she is just so layed back about everything that she says its normal and doesnt check it or anything..will you know when your water breaks?