14wks cant hear the HB in doppler help
hi mommies . Last sep 28,2012 i had my Ultrasound and Im 10wks and 4days that time the baby is fine we saw the heart beat and he do a lots of fetal movement , but this oct 17 2o12 i go to my ob because i had this light spotting that goes fast, and my ob said that im 13wks they use doppler to hear my baby but they dont hear it im so worried pls help me to ease this anxiety :)
Sometimes a doppler can't pick up the hb this early. I'm sure you're fine hun. Are you overweight or do you have extra weight on your tummy? Sometimes that can cause you not to hear it.
At my 14 week appt my doctor had a really hard time finding the heartbeat. The baby is so small at that time it has so much room and often moves away from the pressure of the doppler! At this point I would not worry! Around 16 weeks it is much easier to find the heartbeat.