Calf charley horses
What are the causes for calf charley horses during the third trimester? Only happens after I've been sleeping for awhile or when I'm about to wake up.
these tips for keeping leg cramps at bay: I got from baby center....
I am almost to 3tri with baby #2 due April 28. I'm having them horrible!

Avoid standing or sitting with your legs crossed for long periods of time. Stretch your calf muscles regularly during the day and several times before you go to bed. Rotate your ankles and wiggle your toes when you sit, eat dinner, or watch TV. Take a walk every day, unless your midwife or doctor has advised you not to exercise. Avoid getting too tired. Lie down on your left side to improve circulation to and from your legs. Stay hydrated during the day by drinking water regularly. Try a warm bath before bed to relax your muscles.

Some research suggests that taking a magnesium supplement in addition to a prenatal vitamin may help some women avoid leg cramps. However, other research showed that magnesium supplements had no significant effect on the frequency or intensity of leg cramps during pregnancy. Check with your provider before taking any kind of supplement during pregnancy. You may have heard that having leg cramps is a sign that you need more calcium, and that calcium supplements will relieve the problem. Though it's certainly important to get enough calcium, there's no good evidence that taking extra calcium will help prevent leg cramps during pregnancy. In fact, in one well-designed study, pregnant women taking calcium got no more relief from leg cramps than those taking a placebo.
Thanks for the tips.... will try to keep them in mind.
I know how you feel I get them like 4 in the morning they hurt so bad :(